Meant to be together | ✔

By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. *************... More

~A/N~
~Synopsis~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter 14~

428 68 16
By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited chapter ahead!! You make find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

Happy Reading

*********************************************************************************

Arjun

Woah! I'm finally married.
Sounds like a literal dream.

I know Krisha would be right now waiting to just kill me.

But it's not my fault. I had dreamt of being her husband since the time I fell in love with her and it happened almost ten years back.

I always thought that I had no chances with her and when she had a boyfriend, I was still happy that she was happy.

But when Aryan told me about her break up and everything, I couldn't lose that chance.

So I'm married now. To her.

We just reached home and mom asked us to wait on the doorstep, while she brought all the welcoming stuff.

Krisha is standing beside me, and my god, she looks so so gorgeous. I'm damn sure I've fallen in love with her all over again.

It's just been a few hours since our wedding and mom is already behind me that I'm already whipped.

Seriously! Cancelling the photo session in an Indian wedding.
I'm sure, we've created history today.

"Sorry, I got a little late. Actually I had asked Yash and Aryan to look after all this, but they are too lazy. " I heard mom, who just came and gave this huge ass justification.

"No problem.." Krisha said stretching the last word a little.

"You can call me anything that means a mother. Mom, mumma or mum. Anything you'd like. " Mom said shrugging her shoulders.

"Thank you mom. " She said and mom looked at her with a huge smile.

They're already getting along.

Mom then did our Aarti and Krisha was asked to enter by kicking the pot filled with rice and then dipping her feet in alta.

Once everything related to welcoming was done, we were asked to sit next to each other. So close.

Then started all the game sessions. We played at least five games out of which Krisha won all of them. Not because I'm not good at playing, but because I was busy staring at her.

Then sensing our tired states mom sent us in the room not before giving me a mischievous smile along with dad. And Aryan, well he went to his room being tired as hell.

I'm dreading entering my room though.

*****************************************************************************************
Krisha

So I'm finally married.
God!! I want to kill this Arjun Raichand.

I entered the room and was really happy when there was no decoration like in the typical books.

Atleast one less headache.

I quickly removed the heavy duppata and jewellery and sat on the bed.

Even though I hate him, I must admit he's gotta a pretty good taste. Because room is really good looking.

I opened my phone to see messages on all of my social media accounts from the people I barely know.

And every message was just for congratulating me.

Bloody media! Can't they keep something private?

How could they after all the headlines for today were ; Marriage between the heirs of Mahajans and Raichands. Is it for a business merger?

I have cancelled meetings last minute because of all the reviews about the person and here, they are saying that I'm marrying for business. Idiots.

I opened every message until I was tired. I tried to not think about how we got married and just think of it as a normal marriage. But it's not possible.

Everytime that I try it, the face of happy Arjun Raichand comes in front of my face when he said yes.

Idiotic weirdo.

Deciding not to pay much attention to it I diverted my eyes to the phone which I regret.

Because even he has messaged me. After a month. I opened the message and it read

'Seriously Krisha? How could you move on so quick? Did I mean nothing to you? Oh my god, you're so opportunistic. Thank god, I broke up with you. '

And I could feel a drop of tear leave my eye.

I'm opportunistic? Like really?

Uggghhh
I screamed and hit my bangle clad hand on the wall and all the bangles broke and pierced my skin when the door opened and there stood Arjun Raichand looking shocked as hell.

*******************************************************************************************************
Arjun

Thud

That was the sound I heard as soon as I opened the door to our room.

I looked to see Krisha who's arm was bleeding which shocked me. I looked and there I found some bangle pieces on floor.

I finally realised what must've happened and when I did, I couldn't stop myself from being stressed.

"Oh my god Krisha, what did you do? " I asked going near her.

"What does it look like? "

" Can you stop your sarcasm for a second and be serious. See how much blood this is! " I said and she just gave me a duh look.

"Sit on the bed, I'll bring the first aid. " I said and held her hand which she shrugged off.

"Don't you dare touch me. " She warned and sat down herself while I brought the first aid from the bathroom.

I sat there for five minutes but she refused to forward her hand. As she had warned I was not going to hold her hand, but seeing her make no move to do so I held her wrist to which she gave no reaction.

I looked at her to see her lost in thoughts,

I quickly first removed the bangles pieces that were dugged in her hand and then took out cotton and antiseptic liquid and started cleaning the wound. But as much as I did, the blood kept flowing.

For the next ten minutes I was just cleaning her wound while she was giving no reaction.

"Oh my god! Are you crying? " She exclaimed and then I felt the tears that were flowing through my eyes.

"Don't cry dude. It's me whose injured not you. " She explained like I'm a kid.

"I don't know. Tears started flowing on their own. " I shrugged my shoulders and went to dispose all the cotton and stuff.

"Thank you. " She said and I smiled wide.

"But don't waste your tears now. I would give you many reasons for them. " She said and stormed off to the bathroom.

I get it why she is angry. So I was much prepared for this behavior. I know that this is just the beginning of our relationship, so I definitely not expect her to be like the typical wife.

Maybe one day she'll see that I really love her and maybe give this marriage a chance. I hope she does.

I was thinking this while sitting one the couch when she came out after changing into something comfortable.

"You know what? I'm not going to do anything today considering you didn't anger me by having the fully decorated room. " She said sitting on the bed.

"I knew that would be clearly awkward and mostly crossing of the line, so I asked Aryan to remove all the decoration which was done before we were sent to the room." I said and she looked at me surprised.

"How come he has gotten all the brain after schooling? " She asks me and I just chuckled in response.

"Ok, so Arjun Raichand, enough of timepass. Let's talk something serious now. " She said, more likely ordered while I just nodded.

"As you know, everything that has happened is all because of you and any reason would not be acceptable for that. So you won't compel me to believe anything that you say. " She said and I nodded like an obident child.

"Secondly, I'm not used to having anyone in my room when I sleep. I definitely can't ask you to go out or anything, but you would not sleep on the same bed as me. " She said and I looked at her with a shocked face.

"But where will I sleep then? "

"You have this hugeass room. Sleep wherever you find place. But. Not. On. The. Bed. " She said stressing the last words and I again silently nodded.

At least we're in the same room.

"Good. So I'm going to sleep now. Don't make a single noise. Have a nightmare filled night. " She said and pulled the comforter over her and slept, while I looked around thinking where to sleep.

I looked at the couch which is big enough. I always argued with mom as to why she brought such a huge couch, when she said that it's good, if by chance I fall asleep while studying.

So you know, it's old. But I like all the stuff in my room and I've never once renovated it for that reason.

I looked at the clock which made a ting sound, indicating that it's midnight.

Realising it to be super late, I quickly changed, took out a blanket from the cupboard and slept, hoping tomorrow would be a better day in our relation.

**********************************************************************************************

Hey Dear Readers,

Here goes the 14th chapter.

Hope you all like it.

Do vote and comment your views on this.

Love,

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.9K 38
𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯...
826K 43.5K 58
Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of words. He is a man of few words. She is c...
236K 3.4K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
72.9K 6.8K 21
(Book 1 of "Never Alone" series) "Love? huh! who will love a girl like me. I have always walked alone " thought Sarakshi watching the lovey-dovey cou...