Ferrer Series #2: Loving You...

By Hanse_Pen

Ferrer Series #2 Covered by: Acesu Graphics More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 30

1.8K 26 0
By Hanse_Pen

Thunder Razelle's Point of View

Today is my birthday and my baby didn't even greet me! I'm her boyfriend and yet she didn't greet me. For sure naman hindi niya nakalimutan ang araw na ito.

Nandito ako ngayon sa isang coffee shop at hinihintay ang isang client. We have to deal with something. The meeting should start at 2 PM and it's 1:50 PM already. I came here first because I had nothing to do in my office. My baby's not there and it's boring.

Exactly 2 PM when Mr. Lopez arrived. The meeting started. Pero hindi ako makapag-focus sa pakikipag-usap sa kaniya.

My mind couldn't help but wander back to Levana. She's been acting a little strange lately, but I brushed it off, thinking it was just pregnancy hormones. Buntis nga kaya ang baby ko? I mean, she's acting a little strange lalo na kapag pumupunta ako sa cabinet. May tinatago kaya siya sa cabinet na iyon?

Bakit kasi hindi ako binati ng baby ko kanina?

Time was ticking, and my patience was wearing thin. I decided to wrap up the meeting quickly and head home to check on Levana. I excused myself.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lopez, but I have to go back home."

"Why, Mr. Ferrer? Is there something wrong?" Mr. Lopez asked.

"No, nothing but I really have to go."

"Okay, we can continue this meeting next week," he said.

Rushing back to my office, I grabbed my things and made my way home.

Arriving at our house, I noticed that it was eerily quiet. The gate is open. Nakalimutan bang isara ni Storm ang gate? I remember earlier morning, Levana called Storm and they discussed something.

The gate being open earlier had put me on edge, and now Levana's absence only intensified my worry. I called out her name, but there was no response. Panic began to set in.

"Baby, where are you? I'm home! Come on! Where are you?"

As I frantically searched the house, my eyes fell upon a small box on the table. It wasn't there before, and curiosity got the better of me. I opened it slowly, revealing a positive pregnancy test and a handwritten note from Levana.

I'm nervous. I don't know what to do. Where the heck is she?

I tried to call her bodyguard but he is not answering his phone.

"Damn! Where are you, baby?"

Instead of her bodyguard, I called my twin sister instead. Good thing she answered it immediately.

"Hey, bro. How's Levana's surprise?" She asked in an instant.

"What do you mean surprise?"

"She prepared a surprise for you, Raze. Humingi pa nga siya ng tulong sa akin," she answered.

"But Hera's not here!"

"What do you mean she's not there? Iniwan ko siya sa bahay n'yo kanina. She was excited to tell you that she's pregnant pa nga," she replied.

"Storm, please help me to find my baby. I'm worried. I don't know where she is."

"Yes, I will. For sure Mom and Dad will understand naman," she answered and hang up.

I tried to track her phone and good thing I did. Nasa isang abandonanong buhay siya. Was she kidnap by that guy?

As Storm arrived, we called the police. We need their help. It's my baby's safety we're talking about.

Time seemed to slow down as I rushed to the abandoned house. The knot in my stomach tightened with each step. I'm with my family and the police.

With caution, we entered the house, our senses heightened. Suddenly, gunshots rang out, and I felt a searing pain in my shoulder. I stumbled backward, my vision blurring.

"Ang tanga mo naman, Kuya. Hindi mo iyon nailagan?" Natatawang tanong ni Uno.

Tsk, bakit ba sumama itong mga ito rito? Baka mapahamak lang sila, kasalanan ko pa.

Finally, the last shot was fired, and the room fell silent.

"Ayos ka lang, Kuya?" Tanong ni Dos.

"I'll be fine," I reassured him, gritting my teeth against the pain. "But we need to find my Hera."

Together, we continued our search, navigating through the dimly lit rooms. And there, in a hidden chamber, we found her. Hera was bound and gagged, her eyes filled with tears of relief as we untied her.

"Baby!"

I was about to run when a man suddenly showed up and pointed his gun on me.

"Not so fast, Mr. Ferrer."

"Mr. Lopez?"

Yeah, it was Mr. Lopez who kidnapped Levana. But why did he do this? Wala naman akong atraso sa kaniya.

"No other than," he said and smirk.

"Why did you kidnapped my baby?"

"Your baby? Oh, come on. She's my queen," he answered.

My queen? Wait! Ito ba ang lalaking may gusto kay Hera? Siya ba ang nanggugulo sa amin?

"H-How? I mean, bakit siya? Fuck you, Mr. Lopez."

Mr. Paul Lopez is a 36 years old businessman. Business partner ko siya since last year. I didn't know he was the one who cause my baby's trauma. Mabait naman itong si Mr. Lopez, in fact he is one of the most trusted business partner I had.

"Fuck you too, Mr. Ferrer. Levana Hera is mine in the first place but you stole her from me. She's mine since she was 12. She's so beautiful that's why I fell in love with her. I tried to talk to her parents, nakipagkasundo ako sa kanila na kapag tumungtong ng 18 si Levana ay ipapakasal nila ito sa akin but they didn't agree. Handa akong ibigay sa kanila ang lahat ng kayamanan ko, kahit maging mahirap ako ay ayos lang basta mapunta sa akin si Levana. That's why I made a decision. I killed them. It was their fault anyway. Kung pumayag lang sana sila sa akin ay hindi ito mangyayari, masyado silang matigas," he said.

"Tama lang ang ginawa ng mga magulang ni Hera. You're too obsessed with her, Mr. Lopez."

"Say whatever you want to say, Mr. Ferrer, but Levana is mine. She's mine alone! Magpapakasal na kami pagkatapos kitang patayin. I'll kill all of you, even his brother. Sa ganoong paraan ay wala nang pipigil sa pagmamahalan naming dalawa. We will build our own family soon," pagkukuwento niya at sinamahan pa ng tawa.

"Tigil mo iyan, bro. Mukha kang tanga dahil sa tawa mo," Uno interrupted.

"Uno!"

"Sabi ko nga tatahimik na ako," he said and pouted his lips. Tsk.

"I'll kill you first, Mr. Lopez."

"Let's see."

All his men were killed and he was alone. But we shouldn't be complacent because he's holding my Hera. We have to be careful, isang maling galaw lang namin at puwedeng may mapahamak.

The incident happened quickly, Mr. Lopez was about to shoot me and luckily I missed it. The police shot both knees of Mr. Lopez and immediately got the gun. I quickly went to Hera's place and removed the rope from her hand, even the tape that was placed on her mouth.

"It's over now, baby," I whispered, holding her tightly. "We're here, and we won't let anything happen to you or our child."

"Thunder, maraming salamat dahil iniligtas mo ako at ang anak natin," mahina niyang bulong.

"Levana!"

We were about to to walk when Mr. Lopez suddenly called my baby. Levana looked at him.

"Bakit?"

"I love you," he said.

"I'm sorry but I don't love you, Mr. Lopez. Masyadong masakit ang ginawa mo sa akin. Pinatay mo ang pamilya ko. Grabeng trauma ang naging dulot ng pangyayaring iyon sa buhay ko. Dahil sa iyo ay naghirap ako, maging ang kapatid ko. Mapapatawad kita pero hindi pa sa ngayon," sagot ni Levana.

I hugged her once again. Damn! Hindi ko alam kung ano ang mangyayari sa akin kapag nawala siya sa piling ko. She's my everything. She's my home.

"I love you, baby. I love you! I will do everything to keep you safe."

"I love you more, Thunder."

*****

Hanse_Pen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 702 20
ION EVEN GOTTA SAY IT... Y'ALL ALREADY KNOW!!!!
13.1M 528K 57
"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?" •• Christian Ivonov, CEO of Ivonov enterprises, had always been the best at fucking things up. Whe...
885K 40.1K 40
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.
8.5M 265K 70
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...