Unnie

By mishuluver

c.my x y. sh More

Intro
Miyeon
Shuhua
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
ANNOUNCEMENT
NEW BOOK!

2

768 27 15
By mishuluver

y s.h

A month has passed after the release of TOMBOY and within that month we won many awards from music shows.

Neverlands really voted hard for us, and I'm trying to show them gratitude for their hardworks by interacting them in my Instagram post.

Now that our promotion is over, Soyeon unnie is already planning for our next comeback. She is really into work.

I also heard that Miyeon unnie is already preparing for her solo comeback. That's why she is mostly out for work this week.

It is the three of us left in the dorm. Soyeon unnite and Miyeon unnie are out for work. I ended up slacking here in my room, scrolling through my phone.

Gosh it's so boring, what should I do?

I said in my thoughts, I closed my eyes and a scenario suddenly popped into my mind. The scenario when me and Miyeon unnie was playing that pepero game in a variety show.

The host said that it's my turn to pick a number, and I picked one. The result was a pepero game and I had to choose a partner.

I don't know why I choose Miyeon unnie that time. Arghhhhh whyy it has to be her??!! I should have choose Minnie unnie or Yuqi to do it with me!!

I frustratedly covered my face with the pillow and screamed to let out the frustration. But why am I so frustrated about that scenario.

I should forget about it. Not think of it.

Because you finally accept Miyeon unnie's love. My heart said. No it's not! I am not accepting her love! My mind retorted back. Just admit it, it's not that hard. Once again my heart said.

I could only sigh at my self and stare blankly at the ceiling. I heard my door creaked which caused my attention to shift to the person who opened my door.

"Shu let's eat, it's already lunch. Me and Minnie unnie ordered some food." Yuqi said. I just stood up and went down without saying any word.

The three of us ate together. It is just Minnie unnie and Yuqi are talking about nonsense. I only focused myself into eating.

" I heard that today is the first shooting of Miyeon unnie's music video." Hearing Miyeon unnie's name, my ears were suddenly in a full attention mode.

Huhh why am I suddenly giving attention to what they are talking about?? I should not care. But why can't I not care?

" Yes it is today, why are you going to visit unnie?" Minnie unnie asked while slurping the soup.

"Nahh, I'll visit her maybe on the third or second day. How about you?" Yuqi answered.

"We can go together. How about you Shu? Do you want to come with us?" Minnie unnie asked.

"You can go without me unnie, I'll stay here." I said to them, looking uninterested.

"Well okay then, atleast show some support to unnie shu." I just ignored them and returned eating.

After eating, I didn't know what came into my mind that I am already outside the company.

Flashback

After I ate, I immediately went to my room and took a bath. I wore my hoody and a mask. I immediately went downstairs, I was about to go out when I passed by Minnie unnie.

"Oh shu, where are you going?" I froze at my spot when she asked me.

"I am going to T-tzuyu's dorm, we are going out today unnie." I said. Yahh! Yeh Shuhua! Why did you stutter??!!

"Well alright then, don't be home too late okay? Miyeon unnie will be really mad if you came home too late. Just go home before she does." Minnie unnie said, seems she didn't noticed it.

"Yes unnie, I gotta go unnie. Tzuyu will be waiting for me." I said and wave at her.

End of Flashback

I could only sigh at myself and went inside the company. I guess there is no turning back now.

I bowed to the workers that is passing by, I finally reach the recording room where Soyeon unnie is working.

"Hi Soyeon unnie, I brought you a drink and also a food." I said after entering the room.

"Oh shu you're here. By the way, thank you for this." She said and immediately sip the drink. I just sat down at the vacant seat next to unnie.

"Anyways, why are you here shu? Is it boring at the dorm? Or do you want to visit Miyeon unnie for her shooting?" She said while smirking.

"A-ani. I just want to pay a visit to you unnie because you seem working too late and so hard unnie, s-so that's why I am here." I said but can't help stutter at my words.

"Hmmm, are you sure?" She said while raising her one eyebrow and also smirking at the same time. I could only gulp and nod.

"You know I could tell you where Miyeon unnie is filming right now. Are you really sure that you came to visit me only?"

"Alright unnie alright!! You got me!!" I said, putting my hands above. She could only laugh at me, I could only pout at her.

"Plus I already know that you are visiting unnie, you have two drinks and it is an Iced Americano which is Miyeon unnie's favorite." How could she notice that?!!!

"We can go there together shu, just give me a moment." I only nodded at her and waited patiently.

"Let's go shu." I immediately stood up and followed her from behind.

She went in first, I followed her after. I saw Miyeon unnie shooting at the car. She looks so good.

Me and Soyeon unnie just waited for her to finish the shooting. I was at awe looking at her.

"Shu, your eyes might come out." I immediately averted my eyes from Miyeon unnie and faced Soyeon unnie, who is laughing at me.

"I know that you really admire Miyeon unnie but she might melt at this point if you keep on staring at her." I could only glare at Soyeon unnie.

"Yah is it a crime to stare at someone huh?!! Plus I wasn't admiring her. Me? Admiring her? Pffff!! Not a chance!!" I said denying what she said. I must not get caught. Plus me and Miyeon unnie are the TJ we only tend to fight.

"I just know that you are lying shu."

"No I am n-"

"Cut!! Good job Miyeon-ssi!! You can take a rest for now!!" I was cutted off by the director.

"Let's go shu, Miyeon unnie is already done." I immediately putted my mask on. I want to surprise unnie that I am here.

"Soyeon-ah you came to visit me~~" Miyeon unnie said while taking Soyeon unnie's hand and shaking it. I only stayed behind Soyeon unnie.

"Ani, I didn't came to visit you."

"Ehh? Then why are you here? I thought that you wanted to visit me" Miyeon unnie and pouted.

"I just accompanied this boss baby here." Soyeon unnie said and pulled me. She then pushed me towards Miyeon unnie.

"My baby shushu!!!" She exclaimed and immediately stood up. She pulled me for a bone breaking hug.

"U-unnie I-i can't breath." I complained. She just giggled and loosen the hug, still not letting me go.

"I didn't expect you to pay me a visit Shu."

"It was boring at the dorm. I also bought you an iced Americano." I raised the Iced Americano that is in my hand, she squeled and immediately took the iced Americano at my hand. Finally she let go of me.

"Well I'll be leaving you two here, I'll be going back at the studio." Soyeon unnie said.

"Yes unnie, thank you." I said, Miyeon unnie just wave at her.

"Is it that really boring at the dorm? That you thought of visiting me?" Miyeon unnie asked while smiling brightly at me. Cute. Huhu??!! What cute?!!

"Not really. By the way, is this the first scene to be shoot?" I said while looking at the set up, trying to change the topic.

"Ne, but tomorrow we will not be shooting here at the company." I could only nod at her words.

"What was the title of your song unnie?"

"It's Drive."

"Then there would be a scene that you are going to drive? Unnie you should be careful, you know you are a reckless driver." I whispered at her ear and chuckled. She just smacked me and rolled her eyes.

"Yah! I'm not! Plus there's no scene that I will be driving."

"Eh really? That's boring."

"It's not! Just you wait! If I ever caught you dancing or listening to my song, you have to treat me!" she said putting a bet already.

"Yah you could not do that unnie!" I complained.

"Why can't I?! Is it because you are planning to listen to my song?" She smirked.

"Of course I'll listen to it, we are members so you know, we must support each other! Plus I'm talking about the Music Video! Not the song!" I said, defending myself.

"Alright then, no need to the shout ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" She said and giggled.

"Anyways shu, I'll be filming at the top of the building."

"Eh? At the top of the building?"

"Yup, do you want to come? Or are you going home already?"

"No, I'll stay unnie. Let's go home together." I said causing her to be flustered. WTF did I just said?!! I just said that we'll be going home together!! I shouldn't have offered that!!

"Really?! You'll wait for me?! But it would take few hours to finish the shoot shu. Will be that okay for you to wait?" She said while side hugging me.

"Y-yes."

"Alright then!! What have you eaten today hmm? You seem so good to me! Are you finally accepting my love?" She said and attempted to kiss me on the cheeks. No, not this again.

"Y-yah unnie! No! It's just that you know I want to accompany you! Not that I finally accepted your love!" I said causing her to pout.

"Ahh really?" she said with a sad tone, I could only nod and hum at response.

"Then still let me kiss you!" she said and attempted to kiss me.

"Yah unnie! Don't!" I said covering her lips.

"Miyeon-ssi it's time for you to film at the top of the building!!" the director said which saved my life from being kissed. I owe you a lot Director-nim!!

"Would you like to come shu?" Miyeon unnie offered.

"Sure unnie"

"Then let's go!" She said and pulled me.

We are now at the top of the building, I was really amazed by the sunset. It was a mixture of pink and golden yellow, I immediately took photo of it.

Unknowingly, I snapped a photo of Miyeon unnie that is looking at the sunset.

"Yeppeu" I whispered that caused Miyeon
unnie to look at me with a questioning look.

"What did you say shu?"

"Your back is ugly unnie."

"Yahh! It's not! It's sexy! You know every part of me is beautiful and sexy! I'm a masterpiece." she said pointing her body up and down, I could only roll my eyes.

"Miyeon-ssi let's shoot already." the director said.

"Yah unnie go already! It would be dark later on." I said and pushed her gently.

"I know I know!! Wait for me shu hmmm~~" she winked and blew me a kiss. I could only chuckle at her actions.

I just sat down at the chair that the staffs provided, I watched every actions that Miyeon unnie produces. She is really good acting and showing emotions in front of the camera.

The shooting still continue on where she is going to sing live, it is already dark but the production team prepared many lights. That made Miyeon unnie as the spotlight of the video.

The shooting finally ended, Miyeon unnie thanked the staffs and production crew for their hard work for the first day and took pictures with them.

We returned at the dressing room, waiting for Miyeon unnie to change into a comfortable clothing. I just opened my phone and Minnie unnie's text is the first one to pop up.

Minnie unnie the mouse🐭

Yahh Yeh Shuhua! Where are you?! Miyeon unnie will be home already! She'll be sick worried of you!
Sent 6:01PM

"Shu I'm already done, let's go already?" I was about to reply Minnie unnie when Miyeon spoke.

"Yes unnie." I said and immediately grab my things.

We rode the elevator going at the company's lobby, manager oppa said that he'll be picking up at the company's entrance. I noticed that Miyeon unnie is walking differently, her legs seems to be tired.

As I have known that her legs are really weak, the shooting must have consumed the energy of her legs. The elevator door opened, I immediately went out first and stopped once she step out the elevator.

"Is there any problem shu? Did you left something?" Miyeon unnie worryingly asked. I just ignored her words and lowered my body.

"Hop on at my back unnie. I'll piggyback you." I boldy said.

"Ehh why?"

"I know that your legs are tired unnie. Just hop on." I said and she immediately hop on to my back. She encircled her arms at my neck and she burried her face at my neck, which caused me to gulp.

"You're really weird today shu hmmm~" she whispered at my ears that made shiver.

"I-I'm just being kind unnie. B-because you really w-worked hard today." I said but can't help stutter. Damn it why do I always stutter!

"Unnie don't whisper at my ears it tickles. Just hold on tight." I said causing her to giggle at my ears.

We waited our Manager in the lobby, I just let her sat down at the sofa for a while. Once our van was here, I offered her a piggyback again.

We are now at the van, Miyeon unnie is taking a nap, her head is at my shoulders.

"Shu we're already here. Can you wake Miyeon?" Manager oppa said.

"Miyeon unnie, wake up. We're already here" I said and tapped her cheeks lightly. She could only hum while slowly opening her eyes and squints it.

"Oh we're already here" She said in her raspy voice. I could only hum in response and went out first. I lowered my back, signalling her to hop in to my back.

"Aren't you tired of carrying me shu? I must be heavy for your back."

"You're light unnie, you should eat more. So come on hop on, I don't mind carrying you till your room." I said and she just hop on to my back.

"Thank you shu, I should repay you with a lot of kisses today~~" she said while trying to kiss my cheeks.

"Yah unnie! I might let you go! Stop it!"

"Yah come on! Just one kiss!"

"No!!"

"Come on shuuuu!! Just one kiss!!"

"Fine! Just one kiss!" I said and stopped infront of our dorm's door. She pecked my cheeks but she continuously kissed it.

"Unnie! I said only one! Yah sto-" I stopped when I realize that our faces were only inches close, we could have kiss if she continued her actions earlier.

I saw that she was also flustered and her cheeks are turning into crimson red. I couldn't help but gulp and my eyes stared at her plum lips that are puckered.

"Yah what are you two doing?!" someone shouted at us, I turned at the opened door and Minnie unnie was there and also Yuqi who was peeking. That caused me to let go of Miyeon unnie at my back.

"Ouch! Yahhh! Why did you let go of me?!" Miyeon unnie said while rubbing her butt. I immediately helped her get up.

"Sorry unnie, I was just startled by Minnie unnie."

"Yah Yeh Shuhua! I thought you were going out with Tzuyu?" Oh shit.

"Eh? But Shuhua was at my shooting Minnie-ssi." Miyeon unnie said, who is also confused on what Minnie unnie said. I am extremely nervous now.

"Ehhh?!! She went at your shooting?!!" Yuqi and Minnie unnie said at the same time. They stared at me in disbelief, I could only nervously laugh at them.

"Hehe I-I'm sorry u-unnies." I said and slowly backed off.

"Yah where are you going Yeh Shuhua?!" Yuqi shouted that made me run.

"I'm sorry unnies!!!" I said and run away from them, they were trying to catch me.

"You said that you are going to Tzuyu's dorm!! But you went alone at Miyeon unnie's shooting!! You betrayed us!" Minnie unnie shouted.

Oh God help me!

Thud!

======================================

Omo omo!! What happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1.1K 27
"๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ..." "๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๏ฟฝ...
1.1K 36 8
"๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Œ?" ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… "๐‘ถ๐’Œ,๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’—" ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐’€๐‘ฌ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐’„๐’‰๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’…
41.2K 3K 51
"You Change me to be Someone I don't recognize"
7.7K 174 21
Miyeon ร— Minnie story collection. It can be one or twoshot. Mostly would be smut. Enjoy! - myeonwings โ™ก