THE ABUSED LUNA

By _stories_adict

Avy is just a third in commands daughter who has to become an omega because everyone thinks that her parents... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Editing)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 15 (Editing)
Chapter 16 (Editing)
Chapter 17 (Editing)
Chapter 18 (Editing)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Cjapter 28
Chapter 29 (draft)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 30

52 4 1
By _stories_adict

The sounds of chrips broke through the silent, calm morn. A sense of peacefulness brushed throug the skin as a feminine figure watched from a far. A smile graced her face reflecting adoration. Behind her stood a man who watched in amazement.

In a distance a mass of wool galloped around happily as it growled at the fallen leaves. Cold air blew through its furs as it stood up attentively. Huffing as it enjoyed the scenery. It's ears peeked as if searching for something.

His tiny paws teased the earth as his nose flared.

"Izzy" the female figure called as the pup looked back. The man behind her watched curiously. He had been waiting to ask her about the origin of the pup, and why he can't sense her wolf inside her rather on the pup she bought. What had happened while she was gone. He thought as the pup came back. It's tail wagged as it looked up at her.

"Oh you cute little baby," she patted its head as she picked it up.

"Aww, are you hungry, are you hungry?" She cooed as she rubbed the belly earning a bark.

"Come on let's get you food." She smiled as she kissed it's head.

As she turned, her eyes meet with a familiar one who looked at her curiously.

He walked towards her as she smiled.

"Good morning love" he kissed her forehead, in an attempt to hide his curiosity.

"Good morning, are you hungry?" Sje asked as his hands circled around her waist. He hummed in response as his forged joined with her.

The pup in her arm shifted as it huffed.

"Seems like he is not snappy anymore." Alpha Zander noted as the pup looked yup at him.

"Yup, seems like it." Avy confirmed as the pup attempted to lick them earning a laugh.

"Avy," Alpha Zander wisphered earning a hum in response.

"What happened to Izzy?" He asked directly as his arm tightened protectively as if he would lose her.

"She..." Avy started but a lump formed in her throat as she fought the urge to cry. The memory of seeing her wolf levitate in the fog was fresh in her mind.  But she knew that Izzy was here, sje was with them and most importantly her sacrifice was for good.

"She is here Zander" she replied as she rubbed the black fur gently.

"Than why can't I sense her?" He asked calmly.

She looked up at him as she gave him a weak smile. She knew this moment will come but not so soon.

She sighed as she rested her head on his chest.

"Izzy, she is.. she made a sacrifice," she tried as Zander held her close as if she will vanish like her wolf's sense.

"She, she is not gone Zander," she managed. "She just gave herself to free this" she smiled as she looked at the furball in her hand who whimpered in her arms as it sensed her sadness.

"But she is not gone Zander, she is here, inside this," she explained as she lifted the pup up to him.

Of course he was not satisfied with the answers as his curiosity grew tenfold, but he figured he will ask her slowly.

"Zander?" She called, her face frowned as she looked into his eyes as of searching for his soul.

"Will you reject me if I lose my wolf and bond to you." She asked.

The question did threw Jim on the edge as he tried to compose himself.

What would he do, really. He thought but it was all clear in his heart. He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead as he smiled.

"No, you are the only one I want Avy, as my mate and Luna. With pr without the mate bond, if ever there is a chance to chose between you and my pack and wolf. I will chose you Avy Grace, as my one and true fate." He stated as she smiled.

The pup in her arms yelped in acceptance as it nuzzeled on his chest.

"You really have changed," she smiled as she looked up at him with sincerity. His eyes reflected hurt as he remembered the past.

"Avy, I-" she placed a finger on his lips as she smiled.

"It was not your fault Zander. It was fate" she wisphered as she caressed his lips with hers.

"But-"

"It was needed Zander." She interpreted with a nod. "It was because-"

Her words got cut off with a growl as the pup wimpered.

They looked down at the fur ball with a smile. "Looks like someone is hungry." Zander laughed.

"Come on let's get something for you little cutie" Avy cooed as she attempted to break from her mate.

Sje must have walked two steps before her feet got swayed away.

"Zander" she gasped as he smiled at her.

"Don't think that I will let you go easily mate," he assured.

"Well, I will explain it." She smiled.

From a distance a dark figure witnessed the scene unfold as it clawed the bark.

"Enjoy till it lasts Avy."

-------
Extra scene

As she was dragged by her mate. She remembered countless ways to apologise. Maybe of she walks him unconscious he will forget she was missing right. She retaileated as her wolf growled at her.

As they reached their room, her heart raced. She has done it this time. Her mind reminded as her fingers ran cold.

He opened the door, well aware of her tensed body.

"Eric, I can-"

Her words hushed as he pinned her on the close door and claimed her lips. One of his arms circled her waist as the other supported her chin.

Her body relaxed slightly as she gave in.   His lips were greedy she noted as she became breathless. His kisses slowed down allowing her to relax.

"Bri," he wisphered. "Are you okay?" His fingers crossed her neck as his forehead rested on hers.

"Eric.. I-" she tried to catch her breath as she looked at his eyes.

"I am perfectly fine." She smiled happily.

"Perfect, now you can answer my questions well." He smirked enjoying her "cornered" expression.

"You are sneaky." She huffed in annoyance.

"With a mate like you one has to be," he smiled in victory as he picked her up enjoying each and every emotion of hers.

"Can I simply say that I was out on a haunt" she smiled.

"No." He replied as he sat down on a sofa with her caged in his lap.

"Why not, I am a wild animal, I have all rights to haunt" she huffed as she folded her arms.

"Sure you can but explain why you left Taylor, was gone for the entire day with Luna Avy, was sneaky enough to not inform me like you always do and most importantly was super scared that your crimes will be out" he narrated his obersavation.

"Ah did you just call me criminal?" She tried to evade.

"It's an analogy, now stop beating around the bush, Bri." He smiled in victory.

She studied his face well before sighing.

"Ah fine if you insist." She smirked as she placed a gentle kiss on his neck, trailing it down his chest. She felt his heart rate rising as she countinued.

"Just hold on to this surprise for later little mate." He interpreted her as he lifted chin up to meet his eyes.

"Now explain," he demanded, this time with a hint of authority.

If she evades now it will only drift them apart. She noted.

Since the moment he realized his mate was missing, Beta Eric was on the edge as he felt concerned for her safety. She usually told him about her day to day activities, however today was different.

She did not mentioned it to him. All he was aware of was that the trio will be together. For him to not be able to locate her made him anxious.

"So you remember the gift Avy recieved from Alpha Tucker right?" She started as Eric nodded in response.

"It-it kinda had a address of this witch," she wisphered carefully as she felt his grip tightened protectively around her.

"Oh don't worry, she is a sweetheart actually, she is super friendly and chatty, and a great cook." She smiled brightly as she reminisced her day.

"So you mean to tell me that you went to visit a witch without any backups." He questioned.

"Well we did have a back up," she leaned on his chest.

"Taylor is not a backup," he retorted. "What if you were attacked, or kill-" he stopped as he hugged her close.

"Relax, I am fine besides it was a dwarf and he was only trying to protect his Northia" she replied without a thought.

"Wait so you were attacked." He panicked as he tried to look for a wound franitically.

"Where is this dwarf and witch you mentioned they will not-" his words were slicenced as she placed her index finger on his lips.

"I am fine, it was a mere knockout drug," she smiled.

"Besides, I forgive him, he was only trying to protect her."

"Yet you got hurt." He debated. "What if that was not a friendly witch but a deadly enemy, what would you have done than huh? Do you really want me to die so bad-"

"Hush, don't say that. You will live a long long life with me," she smiled.

"Besides, it was best that I got knocked out by a dart or else we would have arrived home super late." She cheered.

"It still makes no difference." His voice lowered.

"Eric I-I am sorry," she wisphered as her face burned. "I should have told you about it but I did not wanted to get you anxious"

"Besides am back in one piece ain't I" she questioned as he sighed.

"You surely will not miss a chance to stop making me worried, will you?" He asked as she nodded.

A smile crept on his lips as he looked at her adoringly.

"Where did the dart hit you?" He asked.

"Here" she pointed at her neck. "And it does hurt a bit," she pouted earning a chuckle from him.

"You sure are what I wished for." He patted her head.

"And you are the one I didn't," she scorned playfully.

"Well too bad, you missed your chance now you are stuck with me for eternity my troublemaker." He breathed as he planted slow kisses on her neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 16.9K 42
I was soon deemed an Omega, diminishing hope of our pack having an Alpha female. My father had things under control but he is getting old and wishes...
3.1K 99 17
Amara Knight is a young pack member of the Silver Moon Pack and best friend to the alpha's baby sister Kaden Black. After her parents death, she had...
572K 13.3K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
664K 15.8K 44
Broken by soul, broken by heart. Valeria is Alpha's daughter who has been through lot of loss. She's in no rush finding her mate, so you can imagine...