𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔...

By aftersunenthusiast

olivia fitz was known for sleeping around, for kissing girls and guys but never committing herself to any of... More

cast
.
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰. 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦. 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳. 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘷𝘴 𝘥𝘤
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯. 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦. 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘯𝘷𝘺
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 & 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘶𝘥
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘱 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺. 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰. 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦. 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘶𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳. 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹. 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝘣𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺. 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰. 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹. 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴

1K 51 2
By aftersunenthusiast

olivia can't believe she's thinking this but she's sick of eating take out. at least when she was at home, she would have home cooked meals even if they were made by the maid instead of her mother.

she walks through the door and immediately bumps into aria and spencer.

"take out again?" spencer turns to her.

"who knows? maybe i'll have a salad tonight." olivia's voice goes up in amusement, as if playing some guessing game. she knows she won't have a salad.

"if you're craving something home cooked, my mom makes the best chicken pot pie." aria smiles, sort of chipper in the way she's speaking.

olivia sends her a smile, "i'll keep that in mind." she says when aria finally grazes past her to head for the door. "i'll see you guys around."

"you know, if you want a family meal. I have a sort of family waiting for me." spencer points over her shoulder to where two men and a woman are sitting at a table.

one of the men is old enough to be her father and the other old enough to be her older brother and the woman could be her older sister but olivia isn't sure.

"i wouldn't want to intrude."

"no, please, i'm begging. i can't sit through them alone." spencer grabs olivia's hand and the girl laughs before agreeing. "let me just order my dinner."

she walks to the counter and orders a slice of chicken pot pie and a diet coke. when she gets to the table, spencer has put a chair down for her.

"you must be olivia fitz, i haven't heard that name before. who are your parents?" spencer's dad asks the moment she sits down. she barely had enough time to make herself comfortable.

"my dad passed away a few years back and my mom is diane fitzgerald." she moves her chair closer to the table when the girl next to spencer pauses.

"diane fitzgerald? like the nineties model? she revolutionised what fashion was for the world." the girl practically slaps her hand on the table as olivia slightly jumps.

"she tells me that every chance she gets." which she rarely could have done since olivia moved out. she still thinks it's one of the best things she could've done.

"must be iconic, what does she do know?"

"she owns a fashion museum which is my favourite place in the world." the earliest memory olivia has is this exhibit in the museum, a large mirror against the wall.

she remembers her mum saying it was a way to make the people a part of the museum. she was seven the first time she stood in front of that mirror.

seven wearing bright pink leggings, with a white barbie shirt and a pair of orange gogo boots. she remembers her dad picking her up and spinning her around.

she thinks about what it would feel like to be in front of that mirror again, in her brown slacks, green jumper and black leather jacket. her fashion sense had changed since then, so has the way she looks. her body had natured and so has her face.

she looks like a woman now instead of a clueless little girl who just wants to her mum and dad to love her. now all she wants is to be her own person.

"i'll go with you sometime." spencer clears her throat when olivia notices the man next to her sliding the glass her way and spencer taking a sip.

"i'm sorry, i don't think i caught any of your names." olivia tries to sound embarrassed but it's dim in her voice.

"peter hastings."

"melissa hastings and this is my fiance,"

"i'm wren kingston."

"you're a brit, now i see how you landed a hastings." olivia smiles, leaning in closer to the table. "and he's a doctor." spencer teases.

"so you're about twenty four if i had to guess." he nods.

"and spencer is sixteen. sorry, don't know why i'm just stating facts." olivia laughs to herself and wren slowly takes his glass back from spencer.

"thanks for this, guys. i should probably go, my brother will worry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 9.3K 85
Alison DiLaurentis is one of the world's biggest pop-stars. not to mention she is only 17. she decides to return back to her home town and live a nor...
1.3K 6 35
Sidney's seemed as the emotionless girl who is unpopular, but when shes paired with a popular girl she thought was a priss, she started bonding with...
38.8K 877 18
Sometimes, love between two people never ends. You can bend, twist, and fold their relationship, but they always stay close. You can separate them, m...
189 0 8
This story is about a "straight" girl named Olivia. She had a very traumatizing child hood and only kept getting hurt as she grew up. Tommy her boyfr...