THE QUARRY Oneshots

Por S1mp_f0rTH4_Ladies

this is all lesbian and all of this is a apart from the game all scene and such but I just add fem reader to... Más

Emma X Fem Reader
Abigail X Fem Reader
Kaitlyn X Reader
Laura X Reader
Emma X Reader

Emma x Fem reader

232 3 1
Por S1mp_f0rTH4_Ladies

Yep here goes the last one shot imma do for The Quarry one shot, uh I hope u enjoy I guess

I got a little help with the lines from "The Quarry Wiki" cuz I can't remember the game that well, and am too lazy to go back and watch it.

Requested by your truly wolfblood1732

Hopefully this is close to what u requested!

-----------

Summary, your dating emma, and uhmmm yea. Thats's it your dating emma.... OK LETS BEGIN!!!

------------

Third person Pov:

As a school bus drives away from the camp. The counselors are seen waving at the kids - Emma standing in the middle of the road with Y/N beside her, Nick and Dylan standing on the balcony and Jacob and Kaitlyn standing on the stairs.

Emma: Bye!

Nick: Laters...

Dylan: Peace and love!

Kaitlyn: See ya later, kids!

Jacob: Yeah! Hackett's Quarry Forever!

Y/N: We will miss you! *whisper* not...

Emma (lightly??) elbowed you, causing you to chuckle.

Y/N: What, am I lying..?

Emma: You don't say that tho

Y/N: To be fair, I didn't say it out loud 🤨

Emma ignored you and continued to give a few air kisses and after a small chuckle, gave a final wave to the bus leaving.

Kaitlyn: You know how many hearts are broken on the last day of summer camp? It's like a romanci-pocalypse.

After a few minutes of Y/N and Emma talking,The duo walks down the stairs and heads toward the van.

Jacob: Quit it!

Kaitlyn: Hi Emma, Hey Y/N.

Emma: Hey.

Y/N: Sup

The two stop at the trunk and look over the bags, as Emma and Y/N walks away.

----TimeSkip to where Y/N, Emma and Jacob are trying to get the supplies for the campfire----

Emma is vlogging on her phone

Emma: So here we are! Stranded... in the great American wilds with nothing but our wits to guide us. Will humanity prevail? Or will we grow ravenous and resort to eating the flesh of the deceased like I saw in that one plane crash movie.

Emma moves her camera and films Jacob lock-picking his way through a door and Y/N leaning on the wall close to the door.

Emma: First course, fillet au Jacob. Rich and full bodied, this rare beef cake may leave an irritating taste lingering on the palate.

Emma sees Y/N on her phone, smiling. Emma walks in front of Y/N and looks at Y/N.

Emma: And can you tell me what got you smiling like that..?

Y/N just looks up at Emma and looks back down still smiling.

Y/N: Just some happy memories of mine

Jacob seems to be struggling opening the lock.

Emma: oh, can I see?

Y/N chuckle and turn the phone towards Emma, Emma smiles seeing what was on the phone. The Phone shows an image of Y/N holding Emma from behind holding a "peice sign(✌)" at the camera when they were at the beach, both smiling together in the picture.

Emma: ah, That was a really good time, we should go back again?

Y/N: yea, maybe when we reach home we can plan it.

Emma: Yeah

Jacob got the doors unlock

Jacob: Ok! let's find those things

---Another Timeskip.... this Timeskip is sooo far---

Y/N Pov:

I was sitting down on a log talking to Kaitlyn, Ryan, and Dylan, When all of a sudden Abigail runs out the woods fumbling over her words trying to explain what happened in the woods, while everyone surrounds her (except me) calming her down.

"SNAP"

I whip my head around towards where I heard the noise, and stands up, and start back away going towards the groups

Y/N: uhmm.... guys *whisper* I heard something snap in the bushes

I point to where I hear the noise, Ryan go around me to stand in front of me with the gun in his hand, while the rest of us stays behind Ryan.

Jacob rushes out of the bush, scaring us. Jacob started to explain what happen with his situation and how the monster or traps(A/N: don't blame me, I really don't remember the game THAT MUCH OK) and how he was with Emma, but left her at the island.

I stopped moving and stared at Jacob, and walked slowly towards him.

Y/N: You left Emma, BY HERSELF. AT THE ISLAND😡 ALONE!!! KNOWING THAT THERE'S MONSTER HERE!?

Jacob took a step back away from me

Jacob: I'm SORRY, OK. I WAS GETTING CHASE!

I run past Jacob, bumping shoulders with him pushing him to the ground going towards the path leading to the dock.

Y/N💭: I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM

-------------------

Third person Pov:

Y/N just made it to the dock, seeing a boat in the water. Y/N gets in the boat and tries to start it, not knowing that something was being her, Y/N felt The boat dip, and turns around see a monster there. Y/N immedialty stands up scared, with adrenaline coursing through her veins. Maybe it was adrenaline of being scared that made her brave, but she starts to try and push the monster off the boat.

(A/N: The two girls in the middle are how u are on the boat with the monster)

Y/N tries to twist the monster body to the side and successfully push the monster in the water, but while she was sumo wrestling the monster she fails to notice the scratch mark she got from it. Next she turns towards the engine of the boat, and starts to turn the engine on. After a few more tries she got it on. She Starts the boat heading towards the island. After a few minutes she starts to feel sick almost....

Y/N felt like she was about to puke, so she turned towards the water thinking that she gonna empty her stomach, but when she looked into the water she saw her reflection, but with glowing yellow eyes.

Y/N: ?!?!

Y/N backed away from the water quickly, and saw a glimpse of her hands to see claws there. she flinches, and looks in the water again to see herself again with glowing yellow eyes.

Y/n frowns 🙁

Y/N: WHAT THE HECK!

Y/N saw her teeth and it was replaced with sharp teeths

Y/N: What is going on here, This is not how I wanted tonight to go 😢

Y/N: Why do I look like that...

Y/N holds her head not knowing why she looks like that tears threatening to fall, but next seconds she stops holding back her tears, and just continues to paddle the boat.

Y/N: I need to find Emma, and quickly..!

----- Timeskip-----

Y/N was walking around, until she saw Emma a few feet away from her, and runs towards her, hugging her from behind. Emma jumps not knowing who just hugged her, but turn around to see it's Y/N. Emma sighs

Emma: Oh..! Y/N What are you doing here?

Y/N: I came here looking for you, Because Jacob left you alone here😤

Emma: Ok, calm down, also why is your eyes glowing yellow and why do you have sharp claws?, also are you ok??😟

Emma is looking to see if you're injured.

Y/N: I'm fine, and I don't know how I got Yellow eyes and these claws

Emma: ok then, well'll worry about it later... ok?

Y/N nods and they continued to walk together, while Y/N is explaining what happened to her at the boat, before she met up with Emma.

-- A few seconds walking together --

Y/N: So where are we going?

Emma: Oh I was going to go to that tree house, up there.

(A/N: Like This, but ignore Emma being chase by the monster😃)

Emma points to a stairs case leading to a tree house

Y/N: ok, I'll come with you

Emma: Thanks, my knight in shining Armour.😊

Y/N smiles as Emma gives Y/N a kiss.

As they were exploring the tree house, Emma changed her clothes. Y/N transform into a monster but instead of Y/N attacking Emma, she nuzzles into Emma neck and lick her faces. Emma rubs her hand on y/n's head(???). but before they can leave the tree house.

As Emma opens the door, she looks up to see a monster right at the door.

Monster: RAAAA-

Emma slams the door shut and starts to hold the door, while the monster was banging on it, Y/N goes and holds the door for Emma, while she is looking around for stuff.

The Banging stops, and Emma stopped what she was doing. Emma Looked at Y/n to see her ears flicking/flinches to noises she hear up top(Roof), because of that Y/n immediately starts to remove the barricade that was blocking the door, just as the monster busted through the trap door on the ceiling. Now Emma is between the two, and Y/n rushes in front of Emma and starts to fight the monster buying Emma enough time to run.

Emma runs through the door that Y/N removed the barricade from, and Sprinting out of there. Y/N was fighting The Monster(A/N: remember she is still in her monster form as well). Y/N used her leg to kick the monster on the opposite side of the room(AKA tree house) knocking out the monster(?????), and running through the door closing it on the way out. Y/N uses that time she has to find Emma AGAIN using one of her senses(Smelling her Scent).

After a While of searching she finally found Emma going into a van. Y/N approaches the van and SOMEHOW knocked on the door, Emma peak through the window to see the monster, but since the monster is just looking at her and not attacking, she thinks its Y/N so she got out of the van and opened the side door of the van letting Y/N inside. Emma opens the driver door and gets inside of it closing the door as well. Emma and Y/N are just in the van talking, well more like Emma is talking and Y/N just nodding or makes a few noises since she is still in werewolf form.

---- 25 Minutes later ----

Emma starts to hear noises outside coming towards the van, she looks in the van compartments finding something. She pulls out her Air Conditioner and gets it ready to use. Next Second The driver door is pulled open, Emma uses the Air Conditioner closing her eyes.

Dylan: AHHHH

Emma: AHHH!!!!

Emma opens her eyes seeing Dylan dropped on his knees

Dylan: Ahhh- She maced me! She maced me Ahhh!

Kaitlyn: Hey! Hey! It's us!

Kaitlyn says holding her hand out.

Emma: Oh Shit! Oh my god! uhm- I-I am so sorry Dylan

Dylan: I'm gonna go blind

Kaitlyn: Dylan...

Dylan: I'm gonna go blind

Kaitlyn: Dylan! It's not mace!

Dlyan: What?

Kaitlyn: Air freshener

Kaitlyn says pointing to the bottle in Emma hands.

Dylan: Oh.. *Stand up* Yeah

While Everyone is calm, the werewolf suddenly barges out the side door scaring them except Emma.

Kaitlyn: FUCK!

Abigail: AHHHHH!

Dylan Scream and fall back on the ground, as Kaitlyn gets her gun ready to shoot, but Emma stopped her.

Emma: Wait! She is friendly. It's Y/N

Everybody looked at her like she was crazy as the werewolf stands behind her looking down at them.

Dylan: What ARE U TALKING ABOUT "SHE FRIENDLY", NONE OF THESE THINGS ARE FRIENDLY

Emma: I know, but this one is.

Kaitlyn: Are you sure that she is friendly, how do u even know she is friendly?

Emma: because its Y/N

Everybody looks at the werewolf seeing it nod its head at them. They all trust Emma and let there guard down.

Kaitlyn: Ok, we believe you...

Emma breaths out a sigh of relief.

Emma: Ok.. Thank you

They started to talk for a few minutes about a plan and agreed to split up. Now we flash to Emma, Abigail, and Y/N going to the basement of the cabin.

Abigail was sitting on a stair step talking to Emma, while Y/N head was laying down on Emma's lap, Emma petting Y/N. Y/N Starts to fall asleep listening to their conversation in the comfort of Emma Presence. After a while Y/N Wake up hearing Abigail agreeing to Emma plan of going up the trapdoor.

Abigail stands up, Emma signals Y/N to sit up so she can Stand. Y/N sit up, allowing Emma to freely move around. They climb the ladder leading to the Trap door, Y/N being the last one has a bit of a difficulty being in that form, but she still made it through the trap door closing it behind her. Abigail And Emma Continued to talk, before hearing what sounded like a fight happening through the door.

Abigail looks under the door, seeing feet running around and hearing monster noises. Abigail looks at Emma with a distress face telling Emma all she needs to know about what's going on out there...

Emma: Y/N can u go out and Help them fight

Y/N(STILL in werewolf form) nods her head and Abigail opens the door making Y/N Go through before closing it back up.

Y/N looks around the room seeing Kaitlyn run around the tables, trying to avoid being killed, Y/N runs toward the werewolf and starts to fight.

(A/N: Im too lazy to actually type out the fight, so here's a vid of how u want it to look like...

PLZ START AT 4:50-4:52 and imagine they fighting for long time)

-------- scene change------

Some where far far away, we cut to Laura killing Silas freeing and ending/breaking the curse that's been going on for a long long time. Every person who was turned into a werewolf started to turn back into humans.

----- scene change ----

BACK TO Y/N...

We see Y/N groaning and getting up off the floor covered in blood. Abigail and Emma opened the door because it was silent outside, and saw Y/N and another person getting up. Emma runs towards Y/N hugging her and kissing her ignoring the fact that Y/N is covered in blood. Y/N hugged back and kissed Emma, holding her close. Emma pulls away but still holds onto Y/N looking into her eyes.

Emma: I love you soo much, you are my loyal protector

Y/N: I love you too, Emma

Y/N Kisses Emma before they go to reunite with the others.

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this was ok for the person who requested it😀👍

anyways this is the last one shot for this book.....

THIS BOOK HAS DISCONTINUED

Word: 2326

YAYAYAYA!!!!🥹

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.7K 206 12
"Heart don't fail me now, courage don't desert me." [Anya/Anastasia x Fem!Reader] This is based off the musical, so if you came here for the movie, t...
2.8K 514 95
ကိုရီးယားနိုင်ငံ၏ အအောင်မြင်ဆုံးသော KPop အဖွဲ့ဖြစ်သည့် BTS (Bangtan Sonyeondan (Korean: "Bulletproof Boy Scouts" or "Bangtan Boys"),(방탄소년단 ) အဖွဲ့၏...
8.7K 311 15
⚠️HEATHER'S MOVIE SPOILERS⚠️ Y/n, the little sister of the Queen Bee of Westerburg High, Heather Chandler, she is in the Heather's group and is well...
1.6M 97.6K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...