Empire {A. Weber} (PAUSE)

Od carvoqueen

~ Shake off all of your sins And give them to me~ ~ Like the empires of the world unite We are alive And the... Viac

Aesthetic
Twilight
I. Chances
II. Corazรณn
III. Idoita
IV. Challenges
V. Italiano
VI. Tracker
VIII. Borbรณn
~New Moon~
I. Blood
II. Goodbye's
III. Bloodlust
IV. Window
V. Children
VI. No

~Before Twilight~

1.5K 73 10
Od carvoqueen

Bellatrix Lily Rivera-Borbón had many talents, and she cherished every one of them. From playing the piano to painting

In her human life, she was greatly praised for it. Of course, when she was alive, she was the most wanted girl in her village—for her beauty, talents, and undying kindness.

Although men never looked past beauty, it was one of the many ugly qualities they had. It's why she never trusted them—well,  one of the reasons.

"Bellatrix." A voice snapped the vampire out of her trance as she stood inside her room. Her new room.

They had just moved from Alaska, and their age was getting too suspicious. Her family, the Cullen Coven, had just moved back to Forks, Washington.

Their coven leader, Carlisle, played the role of dad; he was a doctor, although not from modern times, but he kept it up.

His mate and wife, Esme, had joined the coven; she was their 'mother' in many ways. She was a sweet and kind-hearted woman with a tragic past. It made Bellatrix mostly hate humanity for what they do to women.

Then there was Alice, their 'sister'. She was as dainty as a fairy and just as small. She was hyper, making Bellatrix think she had a form of ADHD when she was human, and it only enchanted when she turned, and no one knew how she turned. She lost her memories, which can be a side effect of turning, although it is rare. She had the gift of visions, being able to see into the future, but not in command.

Then her mate, Jasper Bellatrix liked Jasper. He was a well-spoken and proper man, something Bellatrix appreciated as it made her feel like she was back home, although his accent always put her off. He was from the Wild West and served in the Civil War, but on the wrong side of the fight.
Jasper has grown and learned from the ages, mostly with the help of Alice, and with his hunger too. He wasn't adapting well to the vegan lifestyle, but it was their coven rule.

Rosalie was one of the most enchanting vampires Bellatrix had seen. Bellatrix wouldn't lie when she said she didn't think Rosalie was beautiful; she was. Everyone did. When Rosalie was human, she was the most eligible woman in her city. Her tragic turn made Bellatrix's blood fume, for a few reasons. She had gotten into fights with Carlisle when she found out he turned on Rosalie for a selfish reason. She had been through so much, and yet he decided to curse her with eternity on a possible thing that he was wrong about.

Although when Bellatrix watched Rosalie with her mate Emmet, it made her smile. The two were opposites in everything, but that's what made them perfect. Emmet was like a little brother to Bellatrix; he was always goofing around, enjoying the little things in life, and overall, he had a bright personality.

Then there was the damper in the light of the house, Edward. Bellatrix hardly got along with the boy. Compared to everyone else's stories, his wasn't anything. She wasn't going to put down his trauma, but he was tragic. He had the Spanish flu and was deathly sick before his mother begged Carlisle to turn him around. And he was all broody about not finding a mate and his life being miserable. Bellatrix thought if he was less selfish, maybe the world would gift him with a mate.

Setting down her last box, Bellatrix looked around her room. It was the furthest away from Edwards and pretty spacious for a vampire's needs. Taking a deep breath in and slowly releasing the useless air, she let her magic flow out of her body, unboxing her items, and within a few minutes everything was where it needed to be.

"Bellatrix." Hearing the voice call her name made her turn around. It was Emmet, his tall, bulky stature leaning against her doorway.

"Carlisle is forcing us to go to school; get ready; Alice is making us leave in 10." He smirks at her, knowing she hates school. Once or twice she would find a human actually interesting, but most were boring.

"Okay." The words rolled off her tongue. She came from old Spain, born in 1400. Her accent was deep and heavy, pleasing to her family's ears.

*****

"I still don't know why we go to school." Bellatrix's accent rolls off her tongue as they exit Rosalie's car. "No me gusta la escuela" (I don't like school).

"It won't be that bad." Alice laughs as they link arms. "Don't curse me." Bellatrix glares at her as they enter the school. Right before they walk, Bellatrix looks over her shoulder, catching the eyes of a girl holding a camera and snapping a picture of them. Her emerald eyes widening as she felt the mate bond roll off of her.

Bellatrix takes her schedule from Jasper, nodding in his direction as she looks at her classes. "Por Favor." Bellatrix sighs.

"What?" Alice looks over her shoulder, seeing she had science with Edward, English with, and Photography first.

"Why do I have Photography?" Bellatrix asks, as it's not what she signed up for. Alice backs away from her, knowing the Latina would slap her.

"Alice!" Bellatrix glares at her, but the pixie-fairy-like vampire only smiles at her.

*****

"Class, welcome our new student. Bellatrix Cullen." The photography teacher introduces the vampire.

Bellatrix's eyes scan over the students, and Henry's emerald eyes do not spare anyone a second glance. Noticing her mate, Bellatrix takes a seat in front of her but doesn't utter a word to the person next to her.

She knew Rosalie would skin her alive if she found out that Bellatrix made an effort to even talk to the human. Bellatrix didn't blame her; the blonde beauty wanted to protect her family and her mate. Although the Volturi and Bellatrix had a complicated relationship,

The best thing Bellatrix could do in a situation like this was to remain as far away from the girl as possible. Even if some part of her deep down craved to be next to her, not even talking to the girl, Bellatrix was craving her attention.

*****

The day became agonizing until she was able to go home. Rushing into her room without a word for her family Edward's eyes furrowed as he was blocked out of the Latina's mind.

"What happened?" Carlisle walks into the living room as they hear the door slam close, flinching at the sound.

"She found her mate. Just like my vision told me." Alice pipes up, making the vampires turn to her, surprised.

"Vampire?" Esme asks hopefully. Alice shakes her head, making the family sigh. Rosalie's eyes widen, but she knows Bellatrix knows of the consequences.

Bellatrix slammed her door shut as frustration built up in her. It's just her luck that her mate is human. She couldn't risk her family for a girl she didn't know. Well, maybe she could risk Edward.

Bellatrix groans as she sits in her chair, bringing her knees up to her chest as she contemplates what she did to get this torture. Although Bellatrix is no saint,

100 years before she met Carlisle, she had been a viscous vampire, and many tales were based on her. Dracula? No man was ever involved; it was her. Not the Dracula who falls in love with someone and all that bullshit. But it was Dracula who tore down kingdoms and feasted like a king, and that's what she was, a king.

Many vampires fear her and her magic. People would be stupid not to A knock on the door echoed through her head as she was snapped out of her memories. They were never pretty. She had been covered in blood as kingdoms fell. The begging and pleading from her victims Pretty soon, everyone will have heard of and feared her. Not even the Volturi did anything due to her gift.

"Trixie?" Rosalie opened the door, making Bellatrix smile at her best friend. "Rosie?"

"Alice told us." Rosalie sits across from her. Neither girl knew how to properly express themselves; they had terrible upbringings, and life wasn't easy on them when they were humans.

"I figured nothing could be kept secret." Bellatrix scoffed. She hated not having much privacy. Living with a mind reader and a psychic did not help.

"I know you know that you can't." Rosalie cuts herself off. She knows what she is asking is incredibly selfish; hell, she knows she had little to no restraint with Emmet, but she kept her distance.

"I know Rose. I won't. She's human; it's best she stays human and innocent in our world." Bellatrix nods her head.

"I'm sorry." Rosalie apologizes, but she couldn't risk her family or Emmet.

"It's okay, Rosie; she deserves a happy life." Bellatrix assures her as the two women sit there in silence, enjoying one another's company.

"Wanna play?" Rosalie nods her head over to the piano in the room. Both girls played, as was expected in their time.

Bellatrix gets up, with the blonde following as they both let their hands brush over the keys. It's a good way they expressed themselves to one another, through the things they had in common since they were humans. Music.

•••••

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

355K 8.8K 40
"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood." - George Orwell Returning to Forks to live with her dad and sister Bella she did...
127K 6.1K 31
"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž...
117K 3.3K 30
Emeline Rivera has done the same things since practically the moment she was born. Wake up, go to school, hang out with her friends, spend time with...