His African Queen || BWWM

By Official_Refiloe

Marii Dlamini is a beautiful 24 year old South African living in the US. Liam Augero is a handsome 26 year ol... More

AUTHORS NOTE
°ONE°
°TWO°
°THREE°
°FOUR°
°FIVE°
°SIX°
°SEVEN°
°EIGHT°
°NINE°
°TEN°
°ELEVEN°
°TWELVE°
°THIRTEEN°
°FOURTEEN°
°FIFTEEN°
°SIXTEEN°
°SEVENTEEN°
Not a chapter
°EIGHTEEN°
°NINETEEN°
°TWENTY°
°TWENTY ONE°
°TWENTY TWO°
°TWENTY THREE°
AUTHORS NOTE
°TWENTY FOUR°
°TWENTY FIVE°
°TWENTY SIX°
°TWENTY SEVEN°
Authors Note
°TWENTY EIGHT°
°THIRTY°
°THIRTY ONE°

°TWENTY NINE°

1.5K 57 3
By Official_Refiloe

I laid down on the bed counting the amount of lines on the ceiling. So far there's 32, almost finished. Yes. You guessed it. I'm bored.

I was forced to stay with Liam for the duration of my pregnancy cause he wanted to experience the whole journey since he practically missed out the first time.

But damn. I hate it here. I'm not allowed to go anywhere without his permission, talking about trying to "protect". I really hate it here.

I was then brought back to the world by Rose continuously mumbling out sounds. I then mimicked her and each time I mimicked her she got louder and louder so I just stopped and chuckled. She then continued to giggle, making my heart warm.

I looked at her eyes and all I could see were his eyes. Which then brought me back to how unfair he his. I mean I can't even go out my room after 12. What the heck? Why is he being so controlling?

Speak of the devil from the pits of hell. Here he comes in.

"Hello." He said with a smile that looked so innocent. He put his things down on the table and walked towards us.

"Hello." He repeated whilst he kissed my cheek and Rose's forehead, making her giggle and open her arms to be picked up by him. He got the message and picked her up.

He looked back down at me with a smile. But it soon disappeared. He sat down next to me. "Is everything alright?" He asked. No. No Liam. Everything is not alright. I'm a fricken prisoner in this house. So no. Everything is not alright. But I'm not going to tell you that.

"Yes. I'm fine." I simply said.

"Yeah um I don't believe you. Tell the truth. You know I hate lies." I just looked at him.

"You want to know the truth. No. Everything is not alright. I feel like prisoner in this house. Can't go out without asking for your permission? What the fuck is that? Do I look like a child to you?" I blurted out.

He stood up and sighed. I watched him walk wondering where he is going.

Wait a damn minute. Did he just leave. And I watched him do so. I can't believe it. I then just sat there rubbing my stomach. I then hear footsteps come down the stairs.

"Everyone knows you're pregnant. I can't afford to lose you or the baby." I hear Liam say as he passes me to go to the kitchen. I stood up and followed him.

"Yes I get that but Liam you're overdoing it. I seriously can't even go buy food for Rose without your permission. I can't get out my room after 12? What is that?"

He was busy making himself a sandwich.

"Yes. I need to know your every move. And yes, I don't want you hurting yourself and I'm fast asleep." He said putting the ingredients in the bread with an unbothered facial expression.

I just looked at him in shock. He said all that and saw nothing wrong with what he said.

After he had finished making the sandwich he then proceeded to five me the plate. "Enjoy." He said as he left the kitchen.

I was about to follow him but my stomach reminded me that I was hungry. I then made a mental note to give Liam a piece of my mind later on.

After I was done I put my plate in the sink making another mental note to clean it later, knowing very well that I was not going to do that cause I've just been lazy like that.

I then go upstairs and head to Liams room to go give a piece of my mind. I'm not done with him.

I got in without knocking or anything. There he was standing wet in a towel.

"You know Liam I'm not done with you. Just because you made food for me, does not mean I will get distracted." I said with my arms folded.

"I didn't make the sandwich to distract you. I made it because I love you and I want you all fed. What? You want another one baby?" Yes.

"No. What I want is for you to stop treating me like a kid." He then walked towards me as I continued to rant out.

I looked up at him to see him smirking. Why the fuck is he smirking?

"You know when you rant, it really turns me on." He said all of a sudden. What the fuck? I give up. God just please take me right now. I'm joking. But I'm not joking.

I looked back up at him cause now he added something to rant about but I stopped myself cause his eyes were darker. Oh my gosh. He isn't lying. This man is weird.

"I can't believe you. I'm talking out my feelings and all you can do is be fucking horny. You're a dog." I said as I turn around so I could leave before the tears come out.

Instead he took a hold of me and turned me back to him. "Oh Marii please don't cry now." He said as he squished me into him.

"You're a fucking asshole and a dog." I struggle to say because my lips were squished in his chest.

"Yes. Indeed. I'm a asshole." He said as he rubbed my back. I don't know why but him saying that made me feel better.

He then let's go of me and kissed my cheek. I just stood there and did nothing. I watched him disappear into his closet. You thought maybe I would leave. No I stayed. For some reason.

I stayed and sat on his bed.

He came out still in his towel with clothes in his arms. He then applied lotion on his upper body. He then removed the towel to reveal the rest of his body. I don't know why but I just looked at it.

It was just there for me to stare at. It looked so strong. I just wanted to grab it. Weird. But I really do.

Do it.
What?
Do it. Go slap it.
What? No.
Just do it. No one will get hurt.
Yeah but why am I slapping it?
What? You want to grab it? Kiss it?
What. No!
Punk.

Ugh. I just ignored my thoughts.

"Marii stop staring at my ass." Liam says as he looked at me through the mirror. Yeah. I was staring at his ass. What did you think I was stating at?

"And don't think of saying it." He continued. I then walked up to him.

"What? Your ass is cute. Makes me want to grab it." I said as I grabbed it. He turned around so quickly. "Stop." He said as he grabbed his boxers and wore them.

"Wow even in your boxers it looks grabable.  If that even is a word." I said chuckling. I then reached out for it again but Liam moved out the way.

"Marii stop, you weirdo." He said as he slapped my ass hard. I gasped so loud.

"Oh you're getting a payback for that." I said as I walked towards him to do the same but he kept dodging me. He then grabbed a hold of me and locked my arms behind me.

"Liam let go of me." I said struggling to get out his grip. He just showered the side of my face with kisses. I acted like I was trying to avoid but deep down I knew I liked it.

After a while he let go of me and carried on with what he was doing before. I just stood there and watched him. He put on his shirt and ruffled up his still wet hair. That's when I realized I had droplets of water on me from his hair.

I then just wiped them off.

It's time. Just do it back and run off. I slowly walked towards him and did just that.

"Marii!" I heard his voice as I ran out the room after a slapped his ass really hard. Ha that was funny. I then head to my room and locked it, only to hear Liam try to open the door.

I just laughed out loud. He then stopped trying. I turned around to see Florah with Rose in the play pen.

"Oh sorry." I said. She just smiled.

I walked to them and entered the pen. I sat next to Rose and she crawled onto my lap. I grabbed a ball and handed it to her. She took it and immediately tried to eat. I took it from her whilst I chuckled. "Oh girl you love food too much." I said and Florah and I laughed whilst Rose giggled.

I then hear keys unlocking the door. Wait what? He has a key for here? Oh shit. He walked in and saw us in the pen.

He walked in and towards us. He looked at me whilst I looked at him with a smirk. He then mouthed out 'you're lucky'. I just rolled my eyes. His eyebrow lifted. Oh I could I forget. He doesn't like it when I roll my eyes. Shows disrespect.

And for that reason. I rolled them again.

"Marii do you mind if we talk outside." He said.

"Oh no. I'm busy here, you can say what you need here." I said as I was wiping Rose's mouth because she just decided to start drooling.

Liam looked at Florah.

"Um Rose looks like she's hungry. Let me go feed her." Oh hell nah. She's not throwing me under the bus like this.

"No it's fine, I'll feed her." I said quickly as I stood up.

"No. Let her feed her." Liam says and I watched Florah walk out and betray me. Liam looked at me with a smirk.

"What did I say about rolling your eyes at me." He said walking towards me.

"You hate it. That's why I did it." I say with a smile." He then stopped in front of me.

"Plus you can't do anything to me. I'm pregnant. Plus it's going to be weird because I'm pregnant." I said as I held my arms behind my back with a smug look on my face.

He just looked at me.

He wrapped his hand around my neck. "Liam let go of my neck." I said still standing in the same position.

"May I kiss you?" He simply said.

"No." I answered.

"Please." He said.

I say or do nothing. He then slowly moved closer. Making our lips touch. I felt electricity jolt down my body. We then just stood there a kissed.

He then stopped and looked at me. "Thank you." He said as he let go of my neck. His phone then rang. He looked at it. "Excuse me." He said and left.

All this while I didn't do anything. I was stunned. I still am affected by this nigga. Fuck.

I then head to the bathroom and splashed my face with water. I took a towel and patted my face dry. I then just stood there and looked at myself throught the mirror.

My stomach was still flat but I knew they were growing inside. I then remembered. I hadn't told my aunt about the pregnancy. Oh shit. How can I explain what happened to her.

She'll think I'm a slut. I literally rejected the man's proposal in front of her, now I'm making babies with him. Ugh. But I csnr keep it from her. You know how she reacted when I told her about Rose. Oof a day I'd never forget. Called me with swear words I never knew existed.

Just do it now and be free.
Oh no im scared.
Girl at your big age
Yes
Girl just do it

I then took my phone. I'm actually doing it. Damn. I then dialed my Aunts number and pressed call.

Please don't pick up. Please don't pick up. Please don't pick up. Please don't pick up.  Please don't pick up. Please don't pick up.

She picked up. Damn.

"Ma." I say.

"Molo mntanam, unjani? (Hello my child. How are you?)" She says.

"Ndiphilile ma, unjani wena ma? (Im good ma. How are you ma?)" I answer.

"Hayi ndiphilile nam mntanam. (No im fine too my child)" i could feel her happiness over the phone.

"Thats great ma. Um ma, um I have um something to tell you." I said that so slow.

"Yintoni mntanam? (What is it, my child?)" Oh God please be with me right now. This is sccaaarryy.

Oh just say it Marii. Just say it.

I then just blurted it out.

It was quiet. This is scaring me. Oh she's probably on a plane right now to me.

"Marii Nomzamo Dlamini, uthini? (What did you say?)" Yhoooooooo. Fuck I'm dead. Lord take me already. I'm joking but I'm not joking.

"Eish ma. Ndipregnant ma." I say as I scratched the side of my head.

"Marii ithi uyaxoka ngoku (say you're lying right now)" Oh fuck.

"Eish ma yho. Andixoki (I'm not lying)." I say as I bend over the counter.

"Yekabani? (Who's is it?)" She asked. She sounded so disappointed.

"Liam ma." I said.

"Ubani?! (Who?!)" Ohhhh nooo. I feel like evaporating right now.

"Liam ma." I say softly.

"The same Liam I know. The one you rejected. That one. You reject him but decide to have a baby with him?"

"Yho ma. It was unplanned. It wasn't supposed to happen."

She just started laughing, but not in delight.

"Hayi uyandihlekisa (you making me laugh). Yes the pregnancy was unplanned but the sleeping together part?"

Girl hang up.
Ohhh. You were the one who said I must tell her now you're chickening out.
Girl hang up please.

"Eish ma. I can't hear you. I think we're breaking." I said and ended the call. I then took a big breath in and out.

"I take it as she didn't take that well." I hear a voice behind me say. I looked to see Liam.

"No. No she didn't." I said looking at him.

He looked down.

"I knew she didn't like me." He said. Oh come on.

"Liam you know damn well she likes you. She's just confused as to why I would reject you but continue to have a baby with you."

He looked up back at me.

"Hm. That is a good question." Oh hell nah. This nigga did not just say that.

"Boy." I just said. He then ends up laughing as he walked towards me.

"I'm joking." He said looking at me. He then wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Let go of me." I say trying to push him off me. He then picked me up and put me on the counter.

"Liam put me down." I said as I tried to slide off the counter but was blocked by Liam.

"May I kiss you first?" He said with a smile.

"No." I said as I tried to slide off again.

"Please." He asked. I just gave up from trying to slide off the counter. I looked at him and shook my head.

He said nothing. He bends down and kisses my stomach.

He then stood back up and looked at me.

"I love you." He blurts out. Damn. What do I say shit. I decided to keep quiet and that hurt him. It was evident in his face.

"Marii please." He said.

"Damn you want that kiss so bad." I said with a chuckle.

"Uh no. I'm not- I'm not talking about that." He then sighs. Fuck it's about the fact I didn't say I love you back.

"Marii please. Please marry me."

Oh shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.8K 29
22 year old Sabriya Jones living in Brooklyn New York while helping her mother run there family bakery. Helping her mother run the bakery and on top...
1.8M 62.7K 46
Stefano Vanzetti. You'd have to be living under a rock if you grew up in northern Boston and didn't know who he is. He's the heartthrob of every Ita...
516K 16.4K 24
He's ruthless. He's powerful. He's demanding. He's in pain. Twenty-six year old African-American journalist Victoria Browning wants to get away from...