𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪 �...

By delreyy444

DISCONTINUED ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ "𝒾 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈ₛ" 𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍... Arabella's in her... More

introduction ♡
Chapter 1 ~ ' Man Child '★
Chapter 3 ~ 'Shades of cool'★
Chapter 4 ~ 'Brooklyn baby'★
Chapter 5 ~ 'video games''★
Chapter 6 'stargirl' ★
Chapter 7: 'camera ready'★
Chapter 8: 'fingertips' ★
Chapter 9: 'stars in my eyes' ★
Chapter 10: 'don't let me be misunderstood' ★
Chapter 11: 'except for you' ★
chapter 12: 'i had to leave' ★
chapter 13: 'you wanted me sadder' ★
Chapter 14: 'dark blue' ★
Chapter 15: 'you're so art deco' ★
Chapter 16: 'kindness for weakness' ★
chapter 17: 'lights camera action' ★
chapter 18: 'leaving you for the moment'★
chapter 19: 'pretty when you cry'★
chapter 20: 'why wait for the best?' ★
chapter 21: 'don't make me sad'★
announcement

Chapter 2 ~ 'cherry' ★

897 6 14
By delreyy444

song of the chapter: reckless serenade ~ arctic monkeys

• Matt Sturniolo •

Scroll down⬇️⬇️

@arabellarey posted a story! • 8 minutes ago

Caption:

New video out tomorrow 4:30pm EST !

"BELLA GET THE FUCK DOWN YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!" Ella's screams pierced the walls, it was Bella's last year of school, senior year, something she should be excited for. Instead she was dreading it all, the new timetable, getting used to new lessons, it was all just horrible in her eyes.

Throwing on her black backpack on top of her grey zip up, blank tank and cream cargos, she ran down the stairs. "I'll see you after school."

"Yeah see you." Opening the door, she realised she hasn't actually seen her mum for two days. "Where's mum." She should have been used to it by now, and even though she hated her mum, she couldn't help but care for her, even a little bit. "No clue." Bella just nodded and headed out the door. She was going to make it a good day.

Just as anticipated, they were parked right in front of her house, Nick sticking his head out the window, waiting for her. "Finally you took forever forever, get the fuck in!" Nick swung the car door open, almost smashing it into Bella. "Hello to you too." Before she could even put on her seatbelt, Matt had already started driving, he hadn't even said hello to her? He offered to drive her to school and then doesn't greet her? Maybe he really wasn't changing.

Belle wanted to ask Evelyn when she'd be at school, that's if she was going, she always stayed home most of the time.

 ・゚゚・。iMessage ・゚゚・。

Evelyn: the fucking devil
Bella: BITCH

BITCHjust now
Hey, u coming in school???

The fucking deviljust now
Yesyesyes

BITCH•just now
Okokok

"Who is it?" Chris asked, he always needed to know everything, "Evelyn." She replied, switching off her phone, she caught a glimpse of the car mirror and from the few milliseconds she looked up, Matt was staring at her? He's honestly the most confusing person ever. Matt used to refrain from paying any attention to her, what was wrong with him now?

After a couple minutes of Chris and Nick hitting each other for no apparent reason, everyone managed to make it safely to school, surprised that they hadn't caused a car crash. The sun was beating down and even though it was early morning Bella was already sweating through her cargos, very much regretting wearing them. She took off her grey zip up and tied it around her waist, in hopes to feel a little cooler.

"Are we going to the benches behind the cafeteria?" She was only asking because she wasn't entirely sure if they still wanted to hang out there. "No shit idiot, where else would we go?" Matt shot back almost instantly, rolling his eyes like he always did when she asked obvious questions. She simply nodded and started heading over ahead of them, hoping to see Evelyn and ignore Matts rude remark.

Just as hoped for, she was sat right there on the bench, headphones on per usual. At the sight of Bella and the triplets she ran up and hugged her, as if they hadn't just seen each other two days ago, but to be fair any time apart from each other felt like years.

"Oh my god are you ready to find out our new classes?" She asked everyone, clearly excited to see if they were in the same lessons, which usually they were. They all sat down, Bella on Evelyn's laps with (BUT JUST IN A FRIENDLY WAY) with Nick, Matt and Chris behind them. "Ready?" questioned Nick, everyone kind of nervous because you never know, they could end up in different classes.

"I've got English first" Evelyn squealed, it was her favourite subject and only really came into school for it. "Fuck, i've got Science" Chris sighed, his least favourite subject, however Nick broke out into a grin after peaking at both Evelyn's and Chris' timetable's and realised he shared half his lessons with each of them. Bella however was not so pleased and let out a sigh, her lessons were entirely different to everyone else's. Except for one lesson, she had English last with none other then Matt. This day couldn't get any worse from here. "Bella, we've got the video to film after school so we're going straight to ours." Nick reminded her as the bell rung and she very reluctantly, separated from them.

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

~last lesson ~

Bella was dreading this lesson the most. A lesson with Matt and her least favourite teacher, hopefully she could lay her head on the table and fall asleep a little without being disturbed. As soon as she stepped into the classroom she knew something bad was bound to happen, and in her eyes, she was absolutly right. Projected on the white board was a seating plan, they were in senior year now, surley they could be trusted to sit wherever the fuck they wanted to?

She scanned the board to find her seat, praying she had a decent seat so that at least something good would happen today. She caught Matts name on the board and ignored it. That was until she realised hers was written right next to his at the very back corner. For fucks sake. This is fucking hell. He hadn't arrived yet and she wasn't exactly anticipating his reaction to sitting next to her. All the thoughts running through her head were all about how Matt was going to make her life a living hell now. There was just no doubt about it, he hated her that much.

She placed her head in her hands, waiting for time to move quickly, which only made it pass slower. It had only been two minutes before the chair next to her was drawn backwards. "Are you and Erik still together?" Matt had taken his seat now but it seemed his interest wasn't focused on starting the task but instead knowing more about her relationship, the only thing he really seemed to give a shit about. "Yes." She didn't have to explain the dynamic of her relationship, especially not to him, after all he's probably just going to try and cause problems.

"Thought you didn't like him." Bella ignored him that time and rested her head on the table, showing no interest in starting a conversation or taking part in the lesson. "It's pretty funny you know, you can't even handle being in a relationship." He pretended to chuckle, there was actually nothing funny about it. "I think you should fuck off." The comment was just a tad bit too far, after a tiring day she didn't need to hear his shit. "I bet it's you that's the problem." He really needed to keep quiet, to just shut up for once.

"For fucks sake Matt just shut up, I get that you hate me, but me being scared to break up with Erik hasn't got any shit to do with you. You have no right to tell me what's going on in MY relationship when you couldn't care any less about me." She took a deep breath before resuming her original position, lying on the table. "Sorry." He said it quietly but loud enough for her to hear. "Save that shit, don't act like you mean it." But Matt really did mean it, he realised he took it a step too far. Usually he wouldn't apologise, he never felt bad for her.

Why was he starting to care? It was never like this before, she was there. That's what always annoyed him, she was just there. He hated the way she would always ask the most obvious questions, just to double check what was going on, he hated the way she tilted her head back whenever she'd get annoyed. Most of all he hated how even though he had always shown no sign of politeness towards her, she always did to him.

What Matt didn't know was that hating someone so much could eventually reverse into something much different.

The bell echoed through Bella's ears and instantly she slung her bag over her shoulders, checking the messages in the group chat as she headed out the door, leaving Matt behind her.

3 Slags & 2 Whores

Nick: gay slag

Chris: slag

Matt: sluttiest slag

Evelyn: whore 1

Arabella: whore 2

gay slag :

help some freshman js barked at me

slag:

aww

gay slay replied to {slag}

ITS NOT FUCKING CUTE

whore 1

LMAOOO NICK FOUND HIS PACK

whore 2

literally so real

woof

grr

gay slag

wtf is wrong with you??

slag

howls.

sluttiest slag

what the fuck is going on.

wait

why tf is my name sluttiest slag

slag 2

ask evelyn

slag 1 replied to {slaggiest slag}

bc its true..

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Bella switched her phone off and felt Matt's presence lurking behind her. "I'm literally driving you, there's no point walking away." She slowed down a little, allowing him to catch up, very hesitantly. She didn't say anything though, she didn't have to, he had already said enough. "So we're just going to walk in silence?"

"Don't act like we ever talk to each other like this." She kept her eyes in front of her though, avoiding the rest of the conversation. "Like what?" Matt knew, but for the sake of hearing her talk again he pretended to be oblivious. "Like you don't hate me, which by the way i still don't know why." Matt just resumed to quietness, he didn't really know why himself. All he knew is that he made her feel different, not like anyone ever had before.

The others had already made it to the car, Nick and Chris were arguing, probably about another stupid thing like they always do. "Thank God you guys are here Chris is such an idiot." Nick gave him a dirty look before turning back round to talk to Bella. "You and Matt actually walked here together?" Nick new that usually either one of them would always walk further from the other to avoid any arguments. "Involuntarily." She sighed as she threw her bag in the car, very nearly hitting Nick in the face. "Are you fucking trying to kill me?" He pushed her into the other side of the car so he could claim his seat. "Well that wasn't very nice."

"You're the one who almost knocked me out with your fucking bag."

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

at the triplets house

@arabellarey {posted a story!}

Viewed : 70k

" We've decided that Bella you're doing the blind fold, Chris you're mute and I'm deaf." Nick explained, bringing confusion to Matts part in the video. "What about Matt?" Chris asked, just before Bella could. "Well he'll be guiding us, making sure we don't end up accidental stabbing one another and shit."

"Why me?" He groaned, they should have just not have done the video with Bella. But he didn't want her to leave, she was really funny in the videos and he did catch himself laughing sometimes. "Because." That was all Nick responded with and so he just accepted it, there was no point arguing with him, he always won arguments.

Nick went to go set the camera up as the others got everything else ready. "Wait how the fuck am I meant to make a cake fucking blindfolded?" Bella just realised the task that was set, she could barley bake with sight let alone being blind. She was convinced she'd end up impaling someone with a whisk.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE READY?" Nick had put headphones on and was making everyone else's ears bleed, "STOP SCREAMING." Bella shouted back at him, but he must've put the volume all the way up because he just kept dancing, immune to Arabella's voice.

"Alright get the batter." Matt instructed, pointing at it, forgetting Bella's blindness.
"I'm blind I can't fucking see it." She reached out to find it, missing it completely, whilst tapping her hands on the counter to search for it. Eventually she managed to find it. "Chris get me a bowl."  Chris nodded, it was all he could really do, and he tried searching for one in the cupboards.

Whilst Chris was doing so Nick was dancing around and singing random ass Doja Cat songs. "OW, FUCK WHO DID THAT." Nick had whacked Bella around the head with a whisk whilst trying to pull of off some sort of spin. This had made Chris and Matt burst into a fit of giggles as Nick hadn't even noticed and was still dancing. When Nick got into his element, he never snapped out of it. She hasn't agreed to being abused the whole video, although it did make good content. "Just put the batter in the bowl, Chris get something we can spread it in."

Nick handed her the whisk that he just hit her with, it was pretty pointless though as now she couldn't find the bowl. Chris was looking for toppings in the fridge and Nick was doing his own fucking thing and so Matt was left to help her.

He wrapped his hands around hers and the whisk, to guider her to the bowl before helping her mix everything together. His other hand held her other arm, making sure she wouldn't move away, it was silent at this point as both Chris and Nick had shut up whilst watching them, mischievous grins painted on their faces.

They both knew the amount of edits that would be all over TikTok and looked at each other. It was then that they realised Matt didn't hate her, that there was a thin line between love and hate.

Matt was so focused on making sure Bella wasn't going to make a mess that he hadn't payed any attention to his brothers or what he was actually doing, he knew he could've observed and just held the bowl so that there wouldn't be a mess. But he much preferred holding her hand in place.

"PUT IT IN THE OVEN." Nick screamed, interrupting the silence and snapping Matt back into reality, the one where he hated Bella. He swiftly took his hand off hers and poured the mix on the tray. "Alright are we done?" She asked, realising it wasn't Nick or Chris that was helping her but in fact Matt, and she liked the warmth of his hands. She shouldn't. She should like Erik's.

(Few minutes later)

It was now time to decorate the cake and a decision was made that they'd use some store brought icing and either cherries or strawberries. "Chris, you spread the icing." Nick instructed, Matt had been silent since his little moment with Bella and so now Nick had to take his place. "Cherries or Strawberries?" He continued, asking Bella, he knew she'd pick Cherries, her favourite fruit.

"Definitely cherries."
"Great, wash-" Nicks voice was cut off by Matt, "I want strawberries." He didn't want to make it seem like he suddenly appeared to like her - so why not start an argument?
"But Matt already asked me, I picked strawberries." She said it politely, she always argued politely, only if she wasn't already angry.

"So?"

"So, we're using cherries."

"No"

"I don't like strawberries, we both like cherries."

"How would you know I like cherries?"

"Because you ate them in your last video."

"Aw, were you watching me?"

"Well you were in the video."

"Nice to know you pay more attention to me then your boyfriend."

As much as she didn't want to be with Erik, she still loved him at one point and it still hurt to think that once they did break up, she wouldn't have someone who loved her. "Matt." she said, it turned out more of an upset sigh. "What." A smirk played on his face, he didn't think his comment was horrible, she must've known it was sarcasm right?

"I've tried my fucking hardest to be nice to you but you take it too far, what the fuck is you're problem?" Nick had cut the camera by now and Chris was just stood watching everything unfold. "You're actually so stupid, he's only with you because you've got tonnes of followers, it's that or he just likes the idea of you." Matt didn't hold back, it pissed him off whenever he was confronted by her, she didn't get to hate him, he was only allowed to hate her.

"You're so fucked up." She was in close enough to tears as she ran up to Nick's room, the one time her and Matt were getting along, he had to ruin it instantly, what the fuck is wrong with him? Erik was going to go crazy at both her and Matt. Erik loved her, he did, maybe she didn't love him anymore but it felt nice to have someone who actually loved her. But Matt's comment left a lingering thought, he had only ever really wanted to be around her when she was with the triplets or filming a video. He might've been right but even then it was still painful.

Nick came running after her, he knew that his brother could stoop low, and sometimes it was too low. "Fuck, Bella I'm sorry, he's such a dickhead."

"It's fine, I'm just gonna go home."

This chapter was acc really fun to write ( Matt arguing about cherries and strawberries is so goofy, he's so in love). Guys proof reading takes me so fucking long i'm gonna kms AND PLS LEAVE ANY ADVICE OR IMPROVEMENTS YOU WANT ME TO MAKE IN MY WRITING!!!!!! Don't be silent readers or i'll hunt you down and bark at you just like those freshmans <3

ily.

-Ieva

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 9.2K 33
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 is everything a guy could want and her best friend, jayden, knows everything about her beside the fact she's hopelessly in l...
72K 985 52
🧩 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝.. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 and 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...
51.4K 1K 17
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, After being bullied her whole childhood, her grandma forced her into homeschooling. Lela comes back for high school hoping nobody r...
635K 9.9K 44
-'𝜗𝜚'- 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ⎯ chris sturniolo winds up messaging a stranger without realising his mistake and somehow...