Today's Life, Don't Have Tomo...

By Ardini_Kuzayaki

Nanase Tenn,or Kujou Tenn leaving reason because of he want to made sure his beloved younger twin brother,Nan... More

A little Spoiler
Chapter 1 :Secret!
Chapter 2 : Good News!!
CHAPTER 3 : BOND
CHAPTER 4 : WRONG STEP
REVIEW CHAPTER 5 : UNEXPECTEDLY HAPPENED
CHAPTER 5 : UNEXPECTEDLY
CHAPTER 7 : SECRET BOX
CHAPTER 8 : TWIN'S RUMOUR
CHAPTER 9 : POISON
CHAPTER 10 : HAUNTED
CHAPTER 11 : Feeling Past
CHAPTER 12 : REWIND PART 1
CHAPTER 12 : REWIND PART 2
CHAPTER 13 : TRAP
CHAPTER 14 : Fever
CHAPTER 15 : SNOW
CHAPTER 16 : what if
CHAPTER 17 : MEMORIES GONE
New Announcement..
CHAPTER 8 - REVENGE
CHAPTER 19 :LIFELESS...
The End
CHAPTER 20 - DREAM

CHAPTER 6 : Feelings

521 25 26
By Ardini_Kuzayaki

"Sorry,I'm here for Nanase Riku-san..."said their manager,Tsumugi who was worried at Riku.

"oh,he already move to normal ward...he will discharge after his asthma calm down."said the nurse.

Tsumugi and the other member idolish7 come to the hospital immediately after heard news from Banri.Tsumugi had to cancel other schedule of Rikus' due to emergency matter.All of them heading to the normal ward which it Riku always stay and saw Banri was standing there.

"Oh everyone here,",Banri didn't expect that everyone would be here.

"How about Riku?"Yamato ask.

"He's fine,but his attack are...almost scared me.."said Banri.

"So,how Riku-kun's doing now?"Sougo ask.

"Kujou-kun were inside,he is handling everything with Riku-kun since we came here.."said Banri.Everyone let out of relief sigh after knowing Riku didn't had any injured.

"Then,I heard one young man got into accident..?"Iori ask.

"i don't know much detail about that...but Riku-kun and Kujou-kun know something because they saw everything before I come to save Kujou-kun.."said Banri.

"What do you mean?"Mitsuki ask.Banri only told the whole story like how Tenn tell them what actually happen before.

FLASHBACK

Riku about to cross the road but someone grabbing his hand and it was Kurokawa Aki.He the one who pull Riku from getting near with the road and get hurt.

"Riku I'm sorry for everything...please take care of yourself.."said Aki.

"Why you say sorry?Tell me!"said Riku as his forehead was bleeding but Riku are more worried at Aki.

"Honestly,I using you as excuse..someone trying to kill me...but when I begging to him...he suddenly mentioning your name..he ask me if I can bring you here...like how he plan to kill you here...if I made you here...he would let me go...but suddenly I overheard our ex school-mate and telling the reason you stop going to school because of you are fighting with depression after Tenn left..."said Aki made Riku speechless."I am verynsorry Riku,all this time I always been selfish on my self benefits.I thought if I join this project,my agency will proud of me...If I stole your stars and taken away from both of you two...I would be better but I was wrong,all this time,I been watching your concert,your shows...I really envy everything about you...and Tenn...truth to be say,you and Tenn still an amazing brother who still protect each other even thought both of you are in hardship...I am really sorry Riku..."said Aki as he was crying."...thank you for changing my life Riku,this is my last goodbye for you.."said Aki before he go to the road to protect Riku.Riku standing but he lost his balance because of the blood was drain to much and made his vision getting blur.

Tenn about to get Riku but he was stopped by Banri because that car was heading to Tenn.Tenn harshly went hard to let go himself from Banri and still running toward Riku.Aki immediately made his time and push Tenn away.Everything happen like slow motion.Tenn was very shock and look at Aki who already got hit by car.Tenn quickly lifting his head and found out Aki's head was bleeding too.Banri already take care of Riku.

"Tenn..I'm sorry for everything...you should take care of Riku like how you used to be selfish when it's come to Riku...I am very sorry..".

Riku's last sight was saw Aki was in bloody state.He can't open his eyes and went to dark.

END FLASHBACK.

Inside the room,"Riku just look at me!!! you need to stay calm!"said Tenn as he was holding Riku's shoulder very tight.

"it's not Aki...it's not him...right?..Tenn-nii tell me the truth!!"said Riku along with his asthma attack that hasn't getting stable.Tenn trying to calm down Riku's asthma and made sure his attack was under control.

"Riku,if you being like this..you will stay here for a long time! Please calm down! You said you won't made me worry anymore right!!??.."said Tenn as he almost crying."You said you want to stay strong but why made me worry like this! You promise me you won't made anyone worry at you..with your state like this!"said Tenn.

It's getting worst,Tenn don't have any other choice and decide to call Kichiro to handle Riku because he won't able to calm down at this time.Tenn can't blame Riku because he knew Riku still shock with everything happen.In the way to call Kichiro,he met Kou too.All of them go to Riku's room and do everything they can.It's almost taking 3 hours more until Riku finally calm down.Nori was there too.Once it done,they left the room and meet Riku's teammate.

"Riku finally fine,he fell asleep.don't worry,he need to stay for other treatment.."said Kichiro.

"Thank you..."said Tenn as he finally let out his relief."Then,how about Aki?.."Tenn ask.

"He was in coma,it's hard to monitoring his condition since he in coma.."said Nori.

Gaku and Ryuunosuke just come to pick Tenn.Tsumugi still handling Riku's emergency cancel schedule due to accident.Riku's show got cancel but good thing that director understanding Riku's situation now.The news about accident got top highlight.The news title was 'IDOLISH7 NANASE RIKU AND TRIGGER KUJOU TENN GOT INTO TRAGIC INCIDENT ROAD.'

"Tenn,we should go.You must be tired after taking care of everything here."said Ryunosuke.

"I believe Nanase will be taken care by his teammate.You know he is precious to IDOLISH7 more than you do"said Gaku.

"don't worry,Tenn-chan,everyone will be protecting Riku-chan...We all know you want to focus on your job.Just leave other thing about Riku-chan to me."said Kou.Tenn don't have any other choice but nodded and hoping everything will be fine.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

On the middle night,Riku open his eyes and saw Nori was sleeping at his seat with his hand were cross and saw Kou was sleeping on the sofa with blanket with her.The memories of Aki's accident still fresh flashing in Riku's memory because he saw everything.Riku's asthma acting again,he tried his best not to wake up them.Riku cover his mouht and try to calm down himself.

"Riku,don't cover when it come to your attack.."said Kichiro who just enter the room and quickly help Riku.Nori and Kou startle and heard Riku's cough.Both of them wake up immediately and check on Riku's condition.

"Riku,here.."said Nori as he help Riku using the oxygen mask for relief his asthma first.

"Riku..I know you still in pain,but you need to stay strong....we and your friend always be there for you if you needed."said Kou.

"your state right now are not stable.Sometime,you will having unstable condition inside your body since you are half stage of your illness...you will get tired so easily..so please don't overwork yourself...one more time,I still can't found your symptom of your illness yet..,we still in research...so Riku,please..stay smiling and happy to around you..and made sure to reach the things you want to reach Riku...I will be always support you too"said Kichiro.Riku give a warm smile and nodded.He finally got focus on his breathing.

-==-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

After a few day,Riku discharge but he want to meet Aki first before he leaving soon.Before manager come to pick him,he really want to meet Aki.He go meet Kou first to know where's Aki's room.Riku keep walking around the hospital because he very familiar with the place since Riku growing up together with Kou and Nori after his parent died in tragic accident.Riku saw Kou just leaving a room and quickly go to her.

"Kou-san!"shout Riku while waving at her.

"Riku-chan,aren't you supposed discharge today? I thought you already left with little manager?"said Kou.

"Ah..yes,manager are in her way to pick me up here...so..before I leaving,I want to meet Aki first! You know where's Aki's room?"said Riku as he give a cute puppy eye to Kou.Kou can't say no to cute Riku.

"That's really cute Riku-chan,if you really want to meet him,let me finish my report first then we go visit him."said Kou.Riku smile and waiting for Kou finish her work with excitedly.

Tsumugi just arrive at the hospital together with Tenn.Tenn actually didn't expecting he would share a same time schedule with Riku for tonight's show.So he just want to go together with Riku.Both of them walk to the reception and ask the nurse there if Riku already packing his things and finish his discharge paper.

"Ah,you are Riku-kun's manager and it's been so long Tenn-kun,..well Riku-kun already done with his discharge paper early..and I guess he still staying at his room..do you want me to inform him?"said that nurse.

"..oh,thank you for your kindness but it's fine,we will picking him.."said Tenn with politely.The nurse smile and nodded.

Kou made sure to finish her work and go to Aki's room together with Riku.When they almost reach the room,Riku saw someone out from the room.Kou stop and look at the person who just left the room that Aki was.Kou trying to recognize that man but Riku notice that man was bring a sharp dangerous things on his left hand.Kou quickly grab Riku's hand and stand infront of Riku to protect Riku.That man's eyes was looking at Riku and about to attack Riku.Kou use her experience self-defense to fight that man in the same time,there's a girl give a hard punch to the man and arresting the man.Tsumugi and Tenn saw everything happen.Tenn saw Riku was behind Kou and go to him.

"Riku! Are you okay?"Tenn ask as he was panic.Riku give a calm nod and saying that he was fine.

"i'm fine....I just..-"When Riku trying to remember the girl who arrest that man,he finally found out and hug that girl."Kazuko-san!!".Kazuko smile and pat Riku's head.

"It's been so long...Riku.."said Tsutsumi Kazuko.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-===-==-=-=-=-=-=--=-=

Everyone gather at Riku's room and talking about what happen to the police.Tsumugi keep caressing around Riku's back as she was worry at Riku if he still scared after the scene.The police taking that man to the police station for more investigation.Kazuko join Riku at the room and greeting everyone.

"thanks for saving us Kazuko-san,you always come in the right time!"said Kou as she was tapping Kazuko's shoulder.

"Glad that Aki was fine too...we didn't found any injury or anything else around Aki's body.Thanks to Kazuko-san.."said Nori who was there too.

"Thank you very much for saving Riku-san..."said Tsumugi as she was bowing at Kazuko.Kazuko smile and told Tsumugi to stop bowing.She saw Tenn was standing next to Tsumugi.She almost not knowing Tenn after so long.

"Tenn?? is that really you? I thought I was wrong with Kujou Tenn and Nanase Tenn..."said Kazuko as she don't know about Tenn's identity.Riku already look away and didn't say anything about Tenn.Nori and Kou forgot that Riku never get a chance to tell Kazuko about what happen to Riku's life.The last time Kazuko with Riku and Tenn was the day of their birthday and the day after that Kazuko have to go somewhere for her work.But sometime she watch Japanese show too.Kazuko come closer to Tenn and pat Tenn's hair."you still look so cute like the last time we meet."

Tenn got blushing."please stop doing that..".Riku trying to avoid that topic and hug Kazuko again.Tsutsumi Kazuko was a former nurse who taking care of Riku from the start and also she was his mother's best friend since childhood.Talking about childhood,Kazuko haven't know anything about what happen after a few years on Riku's life.

"I miss you so much..Kazuko-san.."said Riku while hugging her.

"Hahaha,you still clingy with me even you already grown up Riku.."said Kazuko while caressing Riku's back."You always been this lovely~~"as she really like to hug Riku."anyway,what's wrong with that man!! and Riku that very dangerous!! Kou! Why you bringing Riku there Kou?!?"said Kazuko.Riku quickly stand up and standing infront of Kou.

"Kazuko-san...it's not Kou-san fault!!..I'm the one want to meet Aki before leaving...but I never thought ..something will happen since Kichiro-san's security are high..."said Riku.

"BUT STILL!! IT'S DANGEROUS! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPEN IN YOU?? YOU REALLY LIKE TO MADE PEOPLE AROUND YOU!"said Tenn who suddenly raise his voice and grab Riku's both shoulder and hold it tightly.Riku didn't say anything and only look down the floor.

"i'm..sorry...I..just want to meet Aki..since he save me..."said Riku.

"Nanase Tenn!! stop being harsh toward Riku! As I know,you never scold Riku like that!We didn't expecting this would be happen.Riku's were right,Kichiro always made sure the security are high."said Kazuko.

"I'm not Nanase Tenn! I'm not related to Riku anymore!"said Tenn.Kazuko was startle after Tenn saying that.Nori lay his hand on Tenn's shoulder.

"watch your attitude Tenn,we at the hospital.Everything happen really not expecting this...at least Riku was saved!"said Nori.Tenn only look away.Tenn honestly worry at Riku.His mind can't stop thinking about what will happen if Kazuko or Kou are not around Riku.Tenn leaving the room with anger and will get ready for the tonight's schedule show with Riku.Tsumugi slowly approach Riku and caressing Riku's back.

"Riku-san,we will go visit Aki-san next time okay?.."said Tsumugi.Riku give a weak nod and smile.He now ready to go.He just feeling sad everything Tenn was mad or angry at him.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=

At the dorm,the member welcoming Riku and will made sure that they made Riku get enough rest before he go to his job tonight.Ofcourse everyone was worry at Riku after what happen.They still don't know what happen today so Riku decide not to tell them about it.The member was gather around the living room to have talk with Riku.In the same time,Sougo give Riku a cup of hot milk that really good for Riku.

"Hope it taste good like how your brother always made for you Riku-kun"said Sougo.

"Thank yoou Sougo-san..I really appreciate!"said Riku with smile.

"Riku,like I always say this to you,if you have any problem,made sure to tell us! Don't hide it..you know it will stressing you"said Yamato as leader who care for his member.

"thank you Yamato-san...I will.."said Riku with smile again.

Idolish7 are having a small celebration for Riku who just discharge and in order to made Riku happy to the point.They know Riku had schedule tonight.Riku actually still having uneasy feeling for this time but he know his member are trying their best to comfort Riku.They always like to see Riku smile.It's still 4 hours before Riku need to go.Iori send Riku to the room first to get enough rest.

In Riku's room,"Nanase-san,tell me the truth about something bother you right now...am I right?"said Iori as he predict something on Riku.

"..you actually heard it from manager right?...should I tell you about that.."said Riku as he looked in anxious as he don't want to talk about it.

"It's not about that,if you are not ready to tell me about that,it's fine,there's other things happened between you and Kujou-san....because as far I know,Kujou-san got to hospital together with manager...right?So it's must be something off with you and Kujou-san."said Iori.Everything Iori says was right,Riku only stay silent again.He don't want to made Iori worry at him but in the same time,he can't hide that from Iori since Iori are not type of who can be easy to Riku.

"You..were right...I had fight with Tenn-nii again...but this time it was my fault...I just want to see Aki..I really don't know..that happening.."said Riku.Iori knew it,it was not Riku's fault.He still remember the scene.

"I really believe it's not your fault Nanase-san,it's just unexpected tradegy..you should be grateful that you still alive...if weren't people around you.."said Iori made Riku feel guilty on everything happen."don't think to blame yourself now.For now,you need to get enough rest and focus on your condition..I will waking you later.Just made sure to get enough rest."said Iori as always who caring for Riku.

=-==--==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-

On the next day,the project of Riku and Tenn's unit play are around the corner,they still had a few days before the day of the Stage Play.But everything changed after Kurokawa Aki can't fill the role since he was at the hospital.The production and director had to change many part of it.On the morning meeting,all the crew,support role and everyone already at the meeting room.

"now we can start since everyone already here.about the main character for the stage play opening,doctor said he still in comatose,we can't do anything else since only that role are suit for Kurokawa-kun..it was the important part Play for incomplete rulers theater...so we already discuss this with the sponsor and other crew to made a change that Riku-kun and Tenn-kun will be acting in the same time singing too."that made Riku and Tenn shock with that idea.

"But! Aki really work hard for the play!he working his best without getting much rest...just to made the role perfect.!"said Aki's manager.

"People already buy the ticket,like you always inform,the ticket was sold out and we can't postpone the date!We already discuss about this,I will be the one paying Aki-san's hospital.Everyone here work hard too...We need to change all the position and style.made sure to stay focus! We will had rehearsal in 3 days,so all of you will have to stay here until the day of our rehearsal."said the director.

Riku about to say something but Tenn stop Riku first."you can't say anything,like I told you..industry world of idol are cruel"said Tenn as he whisper to Riku.Riku look sad and didn't say anything.He should be saying something but he couldn't after Tenn told him.

"So we need to work harder for a few day!! I will tell my people to prepare your needs like sleeping bag and food.Made sure don't push yourself if you can't"said Director.Everyone didn't expecting that the director would plan this but they don't have other choice because the stage are very important moment for the other crew.

"This room will not good for Riku...he will coughing at night since the room are cold...if I refuse the idea..they will be disappointed...since this is for my unit and Riku."said Tenn alone.He saw Tsumugi was standing there taking note from other manager.Tenn raise his hand."sorry director-san,but can we talk with our manager to packing our important things??"said Tenn.Riku look at Tenn.

"thanks for remind me that,all of you guys can go to your manager to bring your things."said director.

"Go to your manager and made sure to bring your medicine.You should know yourself better than me"said Tenn as he whisper to Riku.Riku nodded.

Riku quickly go to his manager and tell everything.They only have 1 hour to get discuss with their manager to bring their needs.At the idolish7 dorm,"manager saying that Riku-kun won't be back for a few days due to their project need to be adjust again.."said Sougo.

"what?? Riku just back from hospital...and need to work again??.."said Mitsuki.

"Nanase-san will be fine with that? Sleeping at the studio might be effecting him...should we tell the director at least?.."said Iori.

"But...I'm sure the director won't like it...I heard their ticket sold out...Kurokawa-san is the main character who should be play on Riku-kun and Kujou-san's first intro for the opening...that's why they need to change the stage.."said Sougo.

".... I hope Riku will stay aware with his condition..."said Mitsuki.

Not after that long,Tsumugi just arrive at their dorm.The member welcoming her but seems like she was rushing to the Riku's room.Tsumugi apologies to them and tell them she will discuss about their schedule later.

"Manager looks like she was busy too??"said Mitsuki as he was worried looking at Tsumugi.

"Sorry,I will be back for picking you to the show station Mitsuki-san..."said Tsumugi.

"...manager if you are busy,I can go there by myself....you can stay focus on your work."said Mitsuki.

"but.."

"just focus on your work,I will be fine to handle it later.it's not like my first time going there as MC show right?"said Mitsuki as he give a thumb up to Tsumugi.

Tsumugi finally follow Mitsuki's decision.Since Tenn already told her to focus on Riku more..Tsumugi already inform everything to Banri for handle the member schedule for a few days until Riku done with his work.She will be staying with Riku as manager to made sure Riku are under control.Tsumugi brought everything that Riku need,Meanwhile,the actor and crew are try their best to changing the plan first while waiting for their manager bringing their stuff.

"Nanase-san,are you okay? Do you need to take a break? You been working since we started..."said the crew when he saw Riku was catching his breathe after many time retake the script.

"i'm fine,don't worry,should I re-confirm my position again? I need to remember the position again.."said Riku

"Riku-san,I already arrange a suit position for you to easy movement"said the production manager who just approach Riku.

"really! Please!!"said Riku with full of energy.Suddenly Tenn put the bottle on Riku's cheeks.

"take easy Nanase-san,taking break are important,they are tired too.."said Tenn as he give a sign that Riku need to take his medicine.Riku almost forgot about that.

"Kujou-san was right,we will take break first,I will help you get the lunch box for you and Kujou-san...then we will try the new arrangement after that"said the crew.

Riku taking the water bottle from Tenn and taking his medicine from his bag.Tenn saw that Riku was taking his medicine but didn't say anything to Riku.

After a few minute later,Riku just finish his lunch box."Nanase-san!! can we start again? We just got another new plan and choreography"said the stage production.

"sure!! I just finish eating!.."said Riku as he standing and clean his around.Tenn quickly grabbing Riku's hand as he was stopping Riku.

"Riku,if you can't please don't push yourself,you should know your limit."said Tenn.Riku smile and slowly put Tenn's hand away.Riku continue heading to the crew and back to work.Tenn just looking at Riku with sigh.

-==-=--==-=-=-=-=-=-==--==--==-

 It almost dinner time,the crew who was  in charge as cooking are busy with prepare the dinner for other talent and staff.Some of other support role are working hard too.The designer line tried their best to made a new costume that suit for their theme.

"Riku-san,please let me know if you are not feeling well...I will get Nori-san here.."said Tsumugi as she was worry at Riku who was working without rest.Riku nodded.

""don't worry manager,I'm perfectly fine!"said Riku as he trying to assure Tsumugi that he was fine.When the dinner are ready all of them are taking their dinner and thanks for the food together.

Tsumugi saw Riku and knew Riku are not doing well with his dinner.Tsumugi go to him."Riku-san...you should eat more...you been struggle a lot for today...you just leave from hospital..."said Tsumugi as she was worried at Riku.

" I just don't feel like to eat anything here.."said Riku.

"but..you should at least eat half of it to regain some energy.."said Tsumugi.

"I know..but..still-"suddenly Tenn approach.

"Stop making people worry at you Riku,if you can't do,don't do!"said Tenn.

"Then,you should stop talking like that like you know me better!"said Riku as he was against Tenn for this time.

"Riku-san,Kujou-san.."said Tsumugi as she scared if they go into big fight here.

The room was filled with dark aura.Riku still looking at Tenn in the same time he realize that he was being rude toward his brother.Riku just tired,that's why his emotion not stable.Tenn just walk away leaving Riku.

"Riku-san...you...work to hard..you should take a rest right now.."said Tsumugi.Riku only stay silent."I know...you want to do for yourself...but what if you crushing your own self?that would be more disappointed.."said Tsumugi while rubbing around Riku's back.

"...okay..I'm sorry for being selfish..you will tell the director about this..right?.."said Riku as he giving up.

"don;t worry,Nori-san will be here soon..."said Tsumugi.

"...thank you..."said Riku.

"everyone was worried at you..you should becareful.."said Tsumugi.

=--==-=-=--==-=-=-

Once Riku got permission to stay rest,other crew and actor back to their work inlude Tenn too.Riku only watch everyone until he didn't notice he fell asleep already.The director heard from other crew that Riku was working out of his limit today.Director saw Riku was against the wall was sleeping there.

"i saw Nanase Riku-kun was sleeping there...is he working to hard today?"The director ask

"Oh about that,his manager already call the medical team to take care of Nanase-san,he should be resting right now."said the assistant.

"i see..but why medical team? Is he really bad condition that needed medical team??"said director.

"Takanashi saying that medical team just want to made sure Nanase-san are doing fine until the day...it just incase for the safe."said the assistant."but honestly,I notice something wrong with Nanase-san...he seems down as he was sick..but everything about the work,he's doing great but..he seems really distracted by something.."

"...maybe it because..his schedule really pack up...he want to do his best and perfect for the play..."said the assistant.

Tenn was overheard them.Tenn a little regret after scold Riku.He want to meet Riku after everything done,look like twin's relationship are not in good again.After a few hours later,the crew arranging their place to sleep.Riku got a space with Nori and Tenn.Tsumugi will have to stay with other girl room and will do the last check about other member's schedule and report to Banri.Tenn taking this chance to talk with Riku.Riku are setting his sleeping bag.When Tenn about to approach Riku,Nori come in the wrong time to check on Riku.

"oh Nori,are you staying too?"Riku ask.

"i will staying here as medical staff..the director ask my help to take care of everyone here.I come here to check on you if you are doing fine."said Nori.Tenn like he want to say something.

"i'm fine,don't worry..."

"i know,I just want to made sure...since you said you are fine,I will leave everything on you Tenn to look after Riku.If you need anything,I will be at the staff room next to the toilet."said Nori as he actually found out about Tenn want to say something to Riku.

Nori leaving and finally only both of them in the room.Tenn want to talk with Riku but he was hesitating to do so.Riku continue to searching his things.

"are you free right now?.."said Tenn with sudden.Riku stop and look at Tenn.

"what's wrong Tenn-nii?"Riku facing to Tenn.

"if he calling me Tenn-nii...means he wasn't mad at me..."said Tenn in his thought.

"i'm fine,and I'm sorry for being rude toward you Tenn-nii...it's my fault...I know you was worried at me..but everything you said was right about everything,,"said Riku.

"Riku..stop talking about that...just let me have a proper conversation with you right now!"said Tenn as he grab Riku's both hand.

"Tenn-nii.."Riku finally focus on Tenn's eyes.

"Listen to me Riku...I'm sorry...I mean I am very sorry for everything bad I did to you...I'm sorry for raising my voice toward you even you already work hard..Honestly, I was so scared if I losing you again...I didn't mean anything bad too..please..forgive me..I don't care about the punishment...please..let me say I'm sorry on you for many time.."said Tenn as he holding Riku's hand.

"Tenn-nii didn't have to blame yourself...our life are normal..it.s not your fault.."

"Riku...I want you to stop saying something like that remember..I will not be your brother when we at the industry..please made sure to becarefull with the name...don't call me Tenn-nii when we were at outside."said Tenn.

"Okay...I got everything Kujou-san!"said Riku as he was joking around Tenn.Both of them have a fun conversation together.

=--=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-

On the middle of the night,everyone go to sleep already after working so hard for whole day today.It's seems like Tenn couldn't sleep yet because he remember his bad memories about Riku got attack at night.Tenn finally sit and only watching Riku sleep.

"I will be the one who keep eye on him..you should go to sleep.."said Nori who was already standing there.Tenn didn't know Nori was there already.

"i'm fine,I can take care of him and myself too.."said Tenn.

"don't be stubborn! You always scold Riku fir being troubling anyone in studio"said Nori.Tenn stay silent for moment.

"i told you,I can take care of myself!!..more than Riku! We are professional..in this world."said Tenn

"hhmmmm whattever!you should know,how hard Riku was on the day you leave Riku.said Nori.

"please don't talk about this....I don't want to know because we are not family anymore."said Tenn.

"Not family huh?? you are really confusing person".said Nori.

[Riku's dream]

"oh Tenn-nii! Welcome back!! how school?"Riku ask.

"it's good,I brought something for Riku.Teacher praising me for answer the question correctly."said Tenn.

"wow Tenn-nii amazing! I wanna know too! Please teach me!"said Riku as he jumping happily.

"sorry Riku..."

"Huh??"

"i won't stay with you...anymore..."said Tenn.

-=-==-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=

Riku coughing and wheezing.Nori and Tenn didn't notice yet since it still slow.Riku's eyes was teary and still close his eyes.He was having nightmare of Tenn leaving him.It's not a nightmare but one of his bad memories.His coughing suddenly getting worst.Nori and Tenn look at Riku who was look so pale and a person that can't breathe.Tenn was panic for moment and couldn't think anything everytime Riku was dying.Nori quickly give an emergency treatment without calling hospital.

"i think I need to bring him to the hospital right now!"said Noir.

"Is he need go to clinic instead?.."Tenn ask.

"This is unusual attack! I have to go! C'mon Riku slowly.."said Nori as he wrap Riku with jacket and scarf.Tenn just standing there without doing anything.

"Riku? Where you want to go?Do you want to get your drink? Let me help you.."

"No! I need to do with my own!!"said little Riku while breathing uncontrolled.Tenn was worry at him and that time Riku end up with collapse.

-=-==-=-=--=-=-=-=-==-=-=--==--=

On the next morning,everyone noted that Riku will be coming late for today.Other crew seems fine with it.Tenn was thought that they will stop and wait for Riku.

"You guys still continue without Nanase-san?"Tenn ask.He thought maybe someone saw Riku with poor condition walking with Nori yesterday night.

"oh don't worry about that,Riku-san's work hard yesterday are very helpful..so we able to move another new script for the stage planner."said the staff.It's made Tenn realize that Riku been working hard lately pushing himself to much.

"so..he..his unusual attack..because of from overworking himself..."said Tenn.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=--==-

At the hospital,"Riku,you didn't take any of your medicine that I give you right?"Kichiro ask.Riku shake his head."why? You have to start taking that..."Kichiro add.

"...it will made worse...everytime I take that medicine like you said,it's made my chest hurt..that the level of the pain...I really can't handle it...plus..it around the date of our stage.."said Riku.

"If you didn't take your medicine,it will be more worse than right now,you might collapse without warning.."said Kichiro.Riku didn't have anyword to say."I know it will bother yourself from doing that...but I had other option..that I can give you.."said Kichiro.Riku look at him.

"Please let me know...I really want to do the stage no matter what happen...it's for Tenn-nii and Aki's sake."said Riku.

"I have that medicine that will effecting to made you strong for an hours...it will feel no pain as along the medicine still effecting whole your body...maybe it will be a little pain for less 30 second...but it will be risking...after the effect gone,your body will be exhausted and...might be worst since your heart are weak..I think it can take a few days rest on the bed..because your body can't move easily"said Kichiro.

"give me a try for that.."said Riku with confident.

"Are you sure?you know you are so weak at this plus you are weak to stress...you will have to stay hospital for a few day until your body stable."said Kichiro.

"It better than not going that stage..."said Riku with his eyes was full of determination.

"remember,I just give you this first and last...I won't give you in the future.."said Kichiro and Riku agree with it.Kichiro honestly don't want to give this choice but since Riku really want to do it.he had no choice,he will pay attention more to Riku after his big project done.

Kichiro give Riku that medicine and tell them to take it 1 hours before his concert start.Riku nodded and continue their treatment before going back to the studio.After a few hours later,Riku are back to do the rehearsal.He wearing a smile face to hide everything even his brother too.The staff asking Riku many time to made sure if Riku really in good condition.Tenn only sees Riku from afar.

"Nanase-san...are you sure..you are fine now? I heard you directly to emergency room.. "said other staff meanwhile Tenn only listen their conversation.

"i'm fine,doctor just saying that I'm overwork myself yesterday..but don't worry I'm alright now!..sorry for made yoou guys worry.."said Riku with innocent smile.

"thank god you are fine,it will be more trouble if you can't keep going with the play after everything we got through,anyway Nanase-san,please let anyone of us know if you can't,please don't push yourself"said them and Riku nodded.

Tenn keep looking at Riku.He haven't say anything to Riku since he come back from hospital.Riku seems like he was doing better than yesterday.Finally,it's time for their duet rehearsal.It supposedly to be good opening that lead by Kurokawa Aki,but the opening change to how Tenn look at himself in front of the mirror.Riku was in front of Tenn role as Tenn's self at the mirror.The music start and Tenn first verse.The crew really satisfied with it even it just a rehearsal.Then it followed by Riku's chorus.When it come to Riku's part,Riku went silent.The rehearsal stop immediately.

"Nanase-san?.."the staff was looking at Riku.

"i-I'm sorry..let's try again.."said Riku.

"are you sure?let's take a break if you need it.We can continue the rehearsal after you prepared.."said the director who finally speaks.Tenn only look at Riku.

"Riku,if you still can-"Tenn got cut by Riku with violently.

"Tenn-nii! Stop saying I can't!! I still can do this!! I just nervous!! that's all! You onl-"Riku snap it and silent."Sorry...I'm fine..don't worry at me"said Riku as he walk away from Tenn and talk with other staff about it.

Tenn didn't expect that Riku would be aggressive this time to him.He only standing there and do nothing.His cold personality come back.Meanwhile at idolish7...

"Oh!! Iori-san,here.."Tsumugi call him and hand the paper to Iori."they told me about the schedule..they let all of idolish7 attend Riku-san's stage on this Saturday!they change the date already and let us go watch Riku-san.."said Tsumugi.Iori was happy that he can go watch and cheer for Riku.

"please don't tell Nanase-san about this...we will made surprise to him in order to make him happy"said Iori.Tsumugi nodded and smile for her working hard to get the time to watch Riku's stage.

At the green room,Riku are resting there and take a nap before continue other rehearsal.He was hoping to get a lot of stamina because the stage will be going around 5 hours.Even he already agree to take the pill that given by Kichiro,he still want to do better for Idolish7 sake.He close his eyes

=-=-=-==--==--==-=-=--==-=--==-

"my dear Riku...doctor please do something with my son..."said Miyou.

"we will do our best...please stay outside"said Kichiro.

"i'm sorry Tenn-nii..Riku..want to do with myself..."said Riku while crying and holding Tenn's hand.

"Riku,just stay strong! We always here for you!!"said Tenn.

"But..one day..Tenn-nii will leave Riku alone...I believe that day..Tenn-nii will.."

"Riku,don't say something nonsense! I will never leave you...never"said Tenn.

-==-=--==-=--=

"you..will"

"Riku!!"Tenn shaking Riku and he finally open his eyes,"god..thank you for waking up!"said Tenn.Riku fix his vision and ggot hug by Tenn.

"Te-Tenn-nii? What happen?.."Riku was clueless and don't know what actually happening.

"you keep calling my name while crying in your sleep...I'm afraid if you still not feeling well"said Tenn.

Riku forgot that he actually taking rest for minute but he didn't realize that he been sleep for hours already.Riku telling Tenn that he was fine and still can continue the rehearsal.Tenn this time,don't want to stop Riku.At the hospital,Arita Kou about to check on Aki's condition but when Kou arrive,the door was already left opened as someone had enter this room.When Kou get inside the room,she was shock and her whole body were shaking.She quickly push the emergency button.At the idolish7's dorm,All of them just gather around at the living room's table.Their manager was there for discuss about their schedule.

"so we can go to Rikkun and Tenn Tenn's stage on this saturday!!??"said Tamaki..Manager smile and nodded.

"the sponsor production really kind, we should thank to them for giving us this chance"said Sougo.

"we can go cheer on Riku~~"said the leader.

"when the premier ticket will be out?"Mitsuki ask.

"why should we buy ticket?Riku can get us that ticket right?"said Yamato.

"because Nanase-san thought we can't go...so this is surprise for cheer on him"said Iori.

"don't worry about that,I will get the ticket for us!"said Tsumugi.

At the studio,all of them taking break again before choosing the scene again.Riku seems he wasn't focus at all.Tenn notice that already in the same time,Nori just enter the room and approach Riku to give him a bottle of water.

"Riku whats wrong?something bothering you"Nori ask.

"It's nothing,maybe I'm just nervous...that's all.."said Riku.

"Hahahaha it's normal..you just have to act like how you used to when you were on the stage.Your friend will be coming?"Nori ask.

"..they said they have full schedule on that day...so they can't make it..."said Riku with sad face.

"How about...I invite Kou-san and Kichiro-san? Will that enough to made you happy?"Nori said.

"Kou-san can't go because she had to take care of the kid who had several illness...kichiro-san have surgery appointment with his patient...so I don't want to bother them too.."said Riku.

"Oh.."

"It's fine Nori,I will ask my manager if she can take video of me on the stage...honestly it's really disappointed..but it can't be help.."said Riku.Tenn got how Riku feeling right now.Meanwhile at the hospital,Kichiro reviewing Riku's health result but suddenly got emergency call from other department.He quickly ask other nurse who's in emergency.

"hey! What's going on? I got call from group c that they didn't have any backup doctor!"said Kichiro as he approach the other department.

"ouh..It's Takata-sensei from group A..Well...Kou-san was panic because the patient name Kurokawa Aki..was chocked with blood..so the group C don't have enough doctor since they go to the emergency place.."said the nurse,Kichiro quickly go to the room.

=--=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=

While that,Tsumugi still discuss things with other member,she got call from Kou.Tsumugi pick the call.The member immediately goes silent.

"I- I'll be there soon!"said Tsumugi with serious.Other member seems to be worry at Tsumugi's reaction.

"manager? What happen? It that about Nanase-san?"Iori ask as he was worry if it related to Riku.

"No...its..."

-=-=-=-==-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-==-=-=--=-=

At the practice room, Riku against the wall and let out his sigh as he was tired after the rehearsal.Everything is going smoothly.Riku still feel something that made him uncomfortable.Tenn only silent even he know.

"Riku,what wrong? You seems so pale...you should stop and take a rest.."said Nori.

"This feeling,it so similar...how mom and dad..got into accident..."said Riku.Tenn and Nori look at Riku with full of worries.

"I think you just tired for these day...I will tell the staff"said Nori.

Tenn grab Riku's hand.Tenn can feel how cold Riku's hand and shaking.Riku really mean something happen.Tenn couldn't do anything but only stay with Riku.

At the hospital,If Riku-kun knew about this...he won't able to focus on his stage...he already working so hard for the better stage that he want to show.."said Sougo.

"We have to hide this until the concert finish.."said Yamato.

"But Rikkun will be sad if he knew we hide this from him..."said Tamaki.

"It's better to hide for while than not telling him"said Iori.

They don't have any other choice.Kou never keep secret from Riku before.She really will find who kill Aki.She still remember at her past about how Riku hate everyone after his parent gone.The media will found out about this and Riku soon might know soon or later.Tsumugi discuss thiis things with Aki's manager and their agency too.Meanwhile at the practice room,Riku seems like he lost his balance and focus to the script.

"Riku,you should go to room first,I will let Nori know.."said Tenn who holding Riku from fell.Riku was stagger as he abouut to fell down.

"Nori...said..he want to go hospital..Kichiro-san ask some help there.."said Riku.

"Then,let me tell the director to get yoou early break time."said Tenn.

"wait...we shouldn't do that Tenn-nii.you don't like that right?.."said Riku as he hold his brother's hand.

"for this time,let me act as your brother.Don't try to refuse anything I say"said Tenn.Tenn stand up and tell the staff and other production about Riku's limit today.Seems like they got understanding from how Tenn explain to them.

Tenn come back to Riku and hold Riku's hand."We should stay at another room while they about to wrapping the set.I will get you some hot milk or greentea"said Tenn.Riku smile and only nodded at Tenn.Tenn send Riku to other room and told Riku to get some sleep.After Riku fell asleep,Tenn leaving the studio and saw Nori was about to drive.He saw Tenn and drive to Tenn.

"hey,get in,they want to tell you something."said Nori who told Tenn to get in the car.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

At the hospital,"how...did you find any clue? How about the camera...??!! are you guys really tell the truth??"Tenn was very shock after heard news about Kurokawa Aki passed away because of got killed buy killer.The other member didn't know how to put the word to explain everything to Tenn because they just know about this too.Tsumugi want to comfort Tenn but she couldn't."...I know I'm not that close to Aki..."said Tenn alone.

"Tenn-chan,please calm down first,all of us here very shock after get this news.Aki-chan was Riku's close friend..after you left Nanase's family,Riku spend his time being hospitalized...Aki always come visit and send him a school work...but after your parent die due to accident...Riku-chan become more introvert and really hard to get outside..."said Kou as she try to comforting Tenn first.

"...Riku haven't know about this yet...right?.."said Tenn.

"nope,we plan to hide from Riku until the day of your concert finish..then we will tell him about this...because we know he will know it sooner"said Yamato.

"No wonder,why Riku wasn't doing so well lately...it was his uneasy feeling turn out to be like this..."said Tenn.

"How's Nanase-san doing?"Iori ask.

"i already took the break time for Riku taking rest.Plus,you guys already report this to police right?"Tenn ask.

"Kou-san already report everything to police..so its still under progress"said Tsumugi.

"....there's one thing that I really afraid of..."said Tenn.

"what??"Tamaki were curious.

"...don't forget about Riku can see the ghost..."said Tenn.

Everyone almost forgot about Riku's special ability to see ghost and talk to them.They need to prepare if one time that things telling Riku about Aki's death.At the room,Riku still sleeping and didn't notice that he was sleeping that long.When Riku open his eyes,he found out,there's no one around.He woke up and searching Tenn around but he wasn't around.Riku finally decide to take some fresh air at the rooftop.He still remember the moment he had happy time together with his family and Tenn.

[A few years ago]

"mom...dad...you shouldn't go for today...there's something will bad happen! My friend told me that.."said little Riku.

"your friend? Who? Are you taking about your friend?"Miyou ask.Riku nodded.

"Hahahahahahah,don't believe anything they say Riku,they are not real person...I will call Kou-chan to take care of you since we will be back late"said Nishi.

[End]

Riku still remember that was the last day of he meet his parent.After the incident,Riku had no relative and staying for a few day with someone who claim to be his parent's parent but due to Riku's condition sometime can be unstable and sometime he can almost near the door of death.At that time,Riku only a child who already lost his parent at early age and in the same time,Tenn already left him before that too.Finally when Riku's condition can't be taken care by them,Kichiro decide to take care of Riku and that how Kou and Nori close to Riku because they are the one who bring Riku sometime to their house and treat him like part of their family.His phone was ringing and showing Tenn was calling him.

"oh Riku you awake? You should sleep more,I will be there as soon as I finish my work here,manager call me sudden night show,you don't have to wait for me and get some rest,I promise I will bring your hot milk."

"okay,please just take easy Tenn-nii..."said Riku.Riku go heading back to the room and arrange his things.Riku left his phone on the table and close his eyes again.

At the hospital,"then,we should..take his phone until the performance done...or he will not go to the stage and will be more worried at Kurokawa-san."said Iori.

"That's right,but there's something we almost forgot about Riku.."said Tenn.Everyone look at Tenn."Are you guys forgot about his ability to able see the things that normal people can't see?..his friend..might tell Riku something...I still remember how he said when we were little,he saying something nonsense about our late grandparent..and after that they really gone..."

[Memory]

"Tenn-nii!do you believe in ghost?"little Riku ask.

"why would you ask something like that? Ghost are not real!"said Little Tenn.

"but I saw Granny there! Standing there and told me that granny want to go something so far away from us..granny said she can't give us orange anymore!"said Riku.

"Riku! Stop saying something nonsense!! granny still alive and she are healthy!"said Tenn as he scold at Riku at that time.

[END]

"On that day,..Riku got attack because of I was yelling at Riku..but after that...granny really passed away...Riku keep crying to our parent...saying that his friend told Riku that they are dying.."said Tenn.They were afraid if Riku still believe in everything they said too Riku.

"Then,you should try to talk with them.."said Tamaki.

"Tamaki-kun! It's nonsense! Kujou-san...don't have the same ability like Riku-kun"said Sougo.

"ooohh but I thought...if Rikkun can see things,Tenn Tenn should borrow Rikkun's power?"said Tamaki.

"that's make sense,I know what to do now..but Riku will know too"said Tenn

"then,there's someone you can ask for help?"said Nori.

"who?"Tenn ask as he was clueless,The member was waiting the answer from Nori.

"you should know the person who can see the things too Tenn"said Nori.

"don't tell me..you are talking about her..."said Tenn.The other looking at each other.

[Flashback]

"Nanase Riku!! nice to meet you!!"said Riku with happy because he finally got a friend.

"Fukuhara-chan,Nanase-chan! Thank you for being my friend!! from now on,we will be best friend!!"said Nana

"surely!! then let's play tag along?"said Fukuhara Chiasa.

"Sorry...I can't play that,Tenn-nii won't like it...I'm not allowed to play something like that because they say that not good for my health..."said Riku.

Tenn about to call them,Riku and Nana to come inside the house but it's turn out that he was confuse with both of them..Riku's parent and Nana's parent are know each other so that why they comfortable to each other.Tenn actually confuse with Nana and Riku who are they talking with.

"Chiasa...just call me chiasa please!!"said Fukuhara Chiasa.

"then you can call me Nana too!!"said Nana.

"and call me Riku too!!"said Riku with a smile.

"then,if Riku-chan can't play that...what should we play?"Nana ask while thinking together.For the last calling,their mom call them to get inside to have lunch together.All of them go inside and take their seat.

Nana and Riku was feeling weird,why there's no seat for Chiasa.

"mom,why there's no seat for Chiasa-chan?"Riku ask.That name really get used by Miyou and Nishii.That non-human,Fukuhara Chiasa always got mention by Riku since he can talk but Riku always forgot about her sometime and restart the relationship as friend.

"Chiasa-chan,you can sit here with me if you don't mind"said Nana.

[end]

"she made our parent believe in Riku about that girl name..I don't know if she still can see them.."said Tenn.

"we should try,before its to late.."said Iori.

"actually,I know her number...she did come here for a visit her mother."said Nori.

"...anyway,I should buy the drink that I already promise to Riku right now,,"said Tenn

"but,should at this time he already might be sleep?Riku will understand you why you late.He believe that you are in shooting or something."said Nori.

"oh..right...then hope she will pick up your call"said Tenn.

After a few minute later,Nana finally come even it already late night.She just arrive and greet Nori first then saw Tenn.

"oh it's Nana-..I mean Kujou Tenn! It's been a long time we haven't meet since the primary school.I always watch your concert..I thought I was wrong at first,but it's really someone I know as Nanase Tenn turn to Kujou Tenn."said Nana.Then look at Idolish7."Oh you guys must be Idolish7...Riku-chan's teammate.anyway,I am Riku-chan's fan!! even we both are childhood friend,I admire him a lot~~glad to see you guys..."said Nana.She notice that Riku wasn't with them so Nori already explain everything to Nana.

"Let's straight to the point,as I know,you can see something like Riku right?"Tenn ask.

"oh,yes,but I can't see other things after I reaching my age on 10 years..I only can communicate with Chiasa-chan...why?"Nana ask.

"well,this things we don't want to go to the public..about Kurokawa Aki...-"

"passed away due to someone murder him..right??..."said Nana made everyone in shock when Nana know.

"how did you know?"Tamaki ask.

"Chiasa-chan's friend told me about that...plus Aki-san's soul still around"said Nana.

"...so Riku-kun might get this news so fast like how Nana-san got..."said Sougo.

"..Kurokawa Aki-san is Riku-chan's best friend...everyone that non human things knew Riku...and lately..Chiasa-chan saw someone who always spread the death around people..."said Nana.

"....then we should stop them before they tell Riku!!"said Tenn.

"let me ask Chiasa-chan first.."said Nana.

Riku!! Nanase Riku!!"someone is calling Riku's name repeatedly.

"oh sorry!! I didn't hear you...anyway,what can I help you?"Riku ask,

"there's nothing you can do...I come here just want to say farewell..."

"farewell?.."Riku saw his face but he can't be sure about that."hey!",that person slowly disappear in front of Riku with a smile.

"Hey!! wait fo-..."Riku freeze for moment when he look around."..it's just a dream..."said Riku who was stay alone in the room."Seems like Tenn-nii are so busy..."said Riku.Riku stand up and take his medicine in the same time,he saw the medicine that use for the concert.Riku in spirit and willing to do anything for this concert become success.

=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=--==-=-

On the next morning,it was their last day of rehearsal before the big event upon them.When Riku open his eyes,Tenn was still sleeping.He didn't notice when Tenn get back yesterday because after Riku taking his medicine he fell asleep again.When Tenn open his eyes,he meet Riku on his sight.

"RIku? What are you doing?.."Tenn ask.

"i just look at you..~~I didn't hear you back..."said Riku.

"you don't have to wait for me,anyway,did you feel better today?"Tenn ask.

"yes...I'm perfectly fine and ready for go everything before the stage soon."said Riku with smile.

"Let have breakfast,I brought you a green tea and milk but I don't want to bother your sleep so let me heat your drink and grab some breakfast."said Tenn.

"thank you!! then how about I help with grab the breakfast from staff and bring it here?"said Riku.

"sure,and don't forget to take your medicine first Riku"said Tenn.

"okay!"said Riku.While making the drink for Riku and hiimself,he still can't forget about everything Nana told Tenn yesterday.

"What did she say?"Tenn ask

"Chiasa-chan..you are not kidding with me right?"Nana ask as she was talking with Chiasa who no one could see her."Riku-chan are in dangerous..but Aki-san already found out everything about that man's plan to turning down Riku-chan..that why Aki-san...sacrifice himself in order to save Riku-chan's life..As what happen before Aki-san died,Aki-san already awake and call that man because he was searching for Riku...Aki-san dealing with that man alone..after that....that man already died in accident car..."said Nana as she was explain what Chiasa telling Nana.

"so can I ask one more things?"Tenn ask with serious face.Chiasa nodded.Nana give a nod sign as Tenn can keep going with his question."If you know who telling Riku...about someone's life.."Chiasa seems like she was shock with the rare question from Tenn.Chiasa taking deep breathe and tell Nana.

"..."everyone was curious with Nana's expression.

"please tell me..."said Tenn as he was begging.

"...well,it was Riku-chan's ability.."said Nana made everyone very surprise with that.

"what do you mean by Riku-kun's ability..?"Sougo ask.

"there's..a small things..even Chiasa-chan can't see it..always together with Riku-chan since he was born...that things always the one who telling RIku everything..."said Nana.

"if you can stop them...I'm begging,I made so many mistake toward Riku..."said Tenn."I never been good brother to him until now....I want to do my best...no..I mean I will be do my best to protect Riku no matter what.."said Tenn.The other Idolish7 member know how Tenn feeling as brother to Riku who being together since they were born.

"i'm sorry,no one can stop them because it was powerful and difficult creature things to throw away...but I will try my best...that what Chiasa-chan saying.."said Nana.

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Thanks for the drink Tenn-nii I really appre-"suddenly Riku can't grip the cup and was slip from Riku's hand.Tenn was shock too and thought it was only Riku's clumsiness.

"don't worry,I already made more,I will pour the new one,your clumsiness still not change huh Riku"said Tenn as he just thought as silly.Riku was thought Tenn would scold him for not being careful.Tenn clean the floor after give Riku the new one.

Riku was trying to clench his hand.It's seems fine.The stage will be starting tomorrow and Riku already feeling scared if anything happen to him like lack something in himself.Tenn hold Riku's hand and help Riku drink.

"maybe..it's was my uneasy feeling..."said Riku alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414 20 5
The goddess of everything. The Everything, Rappealle. She could control everything, nothing left her palm. Nothing. That's the fairytale that everyo...
1.4K 39 8
The Sakura falls down gracefully, pretty light pink petals fall in their own directions. The wind blows gently, standing there was Nanase Riku, an en...
1.7K 51 32
Idolish7 Fanfiction Disclaimer: I do not own Idolish7 or any of the games all rights go to their creators. I only own my own Original Characters. I a...
4.6K 190 10
Story about the there's twin born together but have a lot of different.The elder brother didn't take it serious when his younger brother was sick.The...