His African Queen || BWWM

By Official_Refiloe

Marii Dlamini is a beautiful 24 year old South African living in the US. Liam Augero is a handsome 26 year ol... More

AUTHORS NOTE
°ONE°
°TWO°
°THREE°
°FOUR°
°FIVE°
°SIX°
°SEVEN°
°EIGHT°
°NINE°
°TEN°
°ELEVEN°
°TWELVE°
°THIRTEEN°
°FOURTEEN°
°FIFTEEN°
°SIXTEEN°
°SEVENTEEN°
Not a chapter
°EIGHTEEN°
°NINETEEN°
°TWENTY°
°TWENTY ONE°
°TWENTY TWO°
°TWENTY THREE°
AUTHORS NOTE
°TWENTY FOUR°
°TWENTY FIVE°
°TWENTY SIX°
°TWENTY SEVEN°
Authors Note
°TWENTY NINE°
°THIRTY°
°THIRTY ONE°

°TWENTY EIGHT°

1.4K 53 1
By Official_Refiloe

Oh hell nahh. How the fuck am I pregnant.

Girl you know damn well how. Couldn't resist playing hopscotch and handstands on the man's dick.

What the hell? If there's one thing i would like to be removed from my life, is my conscience. Cause I think mines broken.

I ain't broken. I'm fine as hell.

Ugh!

I was back at home. I just needed to be by myself. I looked down at my phone to see he hasn't seen my message. I was so nervous. I don't know why I am though.

I then looked at the message again and the though of deleting it crossed my mind. No. I can't. He has to know.

I just found myself deleting the message. What the hell? I then wrote another one.

Me: please come over. I have something to tell you.

Did I just make it more difficult for me. Now I have to tell him face to face. Yes. I think that's better than over a text, right?

Why didnt i stop it. What is wrong with me?

My mind then wandered to the night he impregnated me.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Mature Content Ahead

I just looked at Rose as she slept peacefully in the crib. I looked up to see Liam all mesmerized by the sight of Rose. he looked so happy.

I tucked a strand of his hair back behind his ear which caused him to look at me.

"You look so happy when it comes to Rose." I said as I tapped his nose. He scrunched his face and just shook his head.

"I'm tired. If you need anything, I'll be in my room." He said as he stood up and left. The room was suddenly cold. I miss his presence already.

Oh what am I saying. I'm not supposed to feel this way.

After a few minutes I then had called Martha. I needed to talk to him about just everything. Especially about the recent incident.

I then made my way to his bedroom. I stood at the door and knocked. After I had permission to come in, I did just that.

There he was on the bed. He had a laptop in front of him. J thought he was tired? Oh who am I kidding all this guy does in his extra time is work.

"What is it with you and work? I thought you came here to sleep cause you were 'tired'." I said as I slowly made my way towards his bed. I then sit down at the end corner just looking back at him.

"Oh I'm just finishing up a report that I have to - Marii wait no." He said as I took the laptop and put it on the table on the other side of the room.

"Liam you need to rest." I said as I turned to return. He looked defeated on the bed.

"Marii I'm fine. Now give me my laptop back or else." Excuse me. Is he threatening me?

"Or else what?" I said with my face slightly tilted. He groaned as he looked away from me.

"Don't groan at me. I came here to talk." I said as I sat on a chair next to him.

"I don't want to talk." He said as he looked at the wall in front of him. I asked him why but he just kept quiet.

"Well I want to talk so it's happening." I said. I then decided to sit on the bed. I stood up and instead of walking around the bed to get to the otherside I decided to go over him.

Honestly, I regret it. What happened next, there was no way of getting out of it.

I had tried to crawl over Liam who started asking what I was doing. What I did not mean to do was for my hand to land on his private area causing him to groan. Oh shoot.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- um." I the. Stopped when I realized i sat on him and he had his arms locking me onto him. I could feel his dick pressed up against. Ahh shit.

He had his face buried on my neck.

"Liam please let go of me." I said as I tried to wiggle my way out of his arms.

"Marii please stop moving. Don't make it more difficult than it is right now." What? I then didn't dare to move.

I could feel his dick all grown and probably ready against my pussy. I was getting hot. Am I nervous? Am I horny? What's going on?

I then found myself grinding against him. Oh what am I doing?

"Marii. Please stop." He said as he gripped onto my waist.

"Please just once." I whispered into his ear. I mean what's the worst that could go wrong?

"But-" I then cut him off. "Once. Please." I said as I continued to grind on him. I missed him. I missed his touch.

He then guided me as I grinded on him feeling his dick become bigger under me. I felt Liams hands go up my back as they slowly unclipped my bra.

His one hand circled to the front and cupped one of my breast. I gasped at the sudden movement. He then pulled my head from his shoulder and smashed his lips on mine.

Frick. I didn't realize how much I missed his lips. I softly grabbed his silky hair as I pulled him towards me. He had then turned us around and made me lie on my back.

He started kissing my neck down to my stomach making me arch my back. The sudden feeling of electricity going through my body happened as he started kissing and nibbling on my inner thighs.

He slowly lifted my dress and pulled my underwear off. I held onto his hair as he attacked my pearl with his mouth. As he feasted on me, he continued to squeeze my breasts making me moan.

He then comes back up and kisses me, resulting in me tasting myself on his lips. He reached his hands down and rubbed my clit with his thumb making me moan into the kiss.

I could feel his head just point at my entrance. I whine cause I hated being teased especially now. I wrapped my legs around him and tried to push him down.

He just chuckled against my neck as he pushed back at me and kept moving his tip around my opening. I hate him right now.

I gasped so loud when suddenly he slammed into me. "Oh shit Marii. Bella are you okay?" I just nodded as I realized that I pushed him into me. I just painfully chuckle at the thought.

He did not move and he just plastered kisses just below my ear.

He then slowly moved in and out. Fuck! It has really been a while. I can't seem to take him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as I scratched his back and softly bit onto his shoulder as his thrust became faster and faster.

I was a whole moaning mess as he thrusted deeper into me.

He then turned me around and put me on my knees. He gently took my hands and held them together. He thrusted right back into me, fucking the brains out of me.

"Oh yes. Yes right there daddy. AHHH!!" I screamed out as I felt so close. I then suddenly felt Liams hand cover my mouth. "Shh. Keep it down for me baby." He said and continued to thrust inside me.

I pushed my face into a pillow to try suppress the noises I was making.

He then pulled out and sat down next to me. He pulled me onto him. I then slowly sat on his dick and rode him.

What shall it be? My name? The word watermelon? Hmm. My full name it is.

I then spelt out my full name with my hips as I rode him. He flipped his head back as he groaned. I just love it when he groans.

I held my breasts with one hand as I started to rub my clit and bounced on his dick. I was close.

"Liaaaammm I'm so cloossse." I said. He then removes my hand from my clit.

"Not yet Bella. Wait for me please." He said as he flipped me over to lay on my back again.

"I can't." I whine out. "Yes you can. Now just hold it baby. For me." I then tried my utter best to hold it in. I swear this is some other form of torture.

"I can't hold it anymorrree." I said. He then signaled for me to release. I then was shaking violently as I squirted everywhere. I felt his warm liquid shoot inside me. Mental note to drink the pill in the morning.

That felt so good.

I looked at him as he looked at me. We were just weakly smiling at each other. When suddenly his smile slow dropped. What's wrong?

"Um sorry." He said as he stood up and headed to the bathroom. He got in and locked himself. What happened. I do.want to go check on him but damn I'm so tired. The sound of something breaking sounded followed by Liam cursing.

Okay. Maybe this wasn't a good idea.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Now I've got two things on me. This baby inside me and this situation between Liam and I. That night Liam stayed in the bathroom almost the whole night.

The sound of knocking sounded at the door. I stood up and went towards the door. I peaked through the camera to see it was Liam. Yay. Just the person I wanted to see. Not.

I opened the door and let him inside.

"Hi. I uh received your message. What's wrong?" He said I let him in.

"Please sit down." I said as I walked over to the couch. I sat down and so did he.

"Is everything alright?" He said immediately looking concerned.

"Um. I have been feeling sick lately." I started. Liam immediately put his hand over mu forehead probably trying to feel my temperature. "What's wrong?" He said as he kept on feeling my face and neck.

"Wait. I uh. I'm still trying to explain." I say and he nods his head.

"Well today I uh went to Vanessa's house. I started to feel like puking so I did. Vanessa and Jade made me do a test and well... it came out positive." I said waiting for a reaction. Instead he was just confused.

"What test?" He finally spoke up.

"Pregnancy, Liam. I did though go by the pharmacy to pick up two more and well..." I said as I reached behind me and gave him the two positive tests.

He looked down at them.

He finally looked up at me again.

"You're pregnant?" He asks. "Well that's what the tests say." I say. He then suddenly stood up. And then?

He chuckles. Umm. "She's pregnant." He said. Okayyy. Who is this nigga talking to? Did I make him mad? Should I be worried?

He turns back at me. He smiles. Is he happy? He then suddenly lifts me from the couch and carries me and spins me around. Oh hell nah wait a minute, I still feel sick.

"Liam wait. Liam put me down please now." I said. He puts me down and I run straight to the toilet and empty my stomach.

"Oh shoot. I'm so sorry baby. Let it all out." He said as he came and held my hair back and rubbed my stomach. He then went away and came back with a towel and water. I was too weak to stand up so Liam helped me up and laid me on my bed.

"Do you want to stay with me until you feel better." Liam said as he rubbed my stomach and wiped my forehead.

"No. The last time I went to your house, I fell pregnant." I said and we both laughed.

"Fine I'll stay here then." He said. "Let me just go fetch Rose from my mom and then I'll come back. Okay?" He continued.

"I think your mom loves Rose a bit much." I said laughing.

"Well yeah of course. She's her only grandchild. Well... not anymore." He said referring to the fact I'm pregnant.

"I'm going to come back, okay." He said as he kissed my cheek and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.8K 29
22 year old Sabriya Jones living in Brooklyn New York while helping her mother run there family bakery. Helping her mother run the bakery and on top...
604K 27.4K 34
Artura Valentina lives a life that feels as if she's paying for all the bad karma her mom has put out into the universe and now that her mom is gone...
1.3M 38.2K 45
Joella Stevens is a straight A student and junior in high school. She's very sweet and soft spoken. Her mother has been dating for a while but she ha...
Twisted Faith By Mochii

General Fiction

729K 33.2K 46
Twenty-three-year-old Tyla Heineman always worked for what she wanted. She never had anything handed to her on a silver platter. When audacious Tyla...