Lucky

Da unknownconverter

How these two best friends, who has unspoken feelings for each other will realize their true feelings. Altro

CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16 ⚠️
CH 17
CH 18 ⚠️
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25 ⚠️
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39
CH 40 ⚠️
CH 41
CH 42
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46
CH 47
CH 48
CH 49 ⚠️
CH 50
CH 51
CH 52 ⚠️
CH 53
CH 54
CH 55
CH 56
CH 57
CH 58 ⚠️
CH 59 ⚠️
CH 60
CH 61
CH 62
CH 63
CH 64
CH 65
CH 66
CH 67
CH 68
CH 69
CH 70
CH 71
CH 73 ⚠️
CH 74
CH 75
CH 76
CH 77
CH 78
CH 79
CH 80
CH 81 ⚠️
CH 82
CH 83
CH 84
CH 85
CH 86 ⚠️
CH 87 ⚠️
CH 88
CH 89
CH 90
CH 91
CH 92
CH 93
CH 94
CH 95 ⚠️
CH 96
CH 97
CH 98
CH 99
CH 100

CH 72 ⚠️

411 11 2
Da unknownconverter

Holler

Another morning comes for the couple, Jennie just woke up while Jisoo is still sleeping after their strenuous workout last night.

She smiled as she clearly remembered what they did, she move closer to her husband and gave him kisses on his neck.

Jisoo is addictive and she crave for him so bad.

She then peek inside the blanket and felt her cheeks heated up seeing her husband's naked body.

She felt her clit tingles seeing his member already erected even this early morning.

She move closer to him then kiss her all over his handsome face as her hands roam around his body.

"Aahh." Jisoo groaned as he stir in his sleep feeling someone playing his shaft up and down.

He slowly opened his eyes and look down seeing Jennie looking so hot biting her lips while stroking his shaft.

"B-Baby.." He breathe.

Jennie look at him with lustful eyes, "Good morning Jichu.." She greeted as she fasten her pumping on his shaft.

"Aahh... Jen.." He moaned.

"I am craving for you." Jennie said and slide her hand on his abs while her other hand is still busy with his shaft.

Jisoo propped himself up with his elbows as he breathe slowly. "Hmm... Jenniehh!"

Jennie smiled hearing him moan, "You wanna sit while I make love to you?" She asked.

Jisoo nodded and lean his back on the headboard for a more comfortable position.

"Come here baby, give Jichu a good morning kiss." Jisoo said motioning his wife to straddle his lap.

"Promise me you'll let me do the work."

"I promise." He smiled.

Jennie move to sit on his lap, facing him circling her arms around his neck, while Jisoo put his hands on her waist.

"You want another session huh." He caressed her waist.

"Yes, I'm craving for you baby.." She said and kissed his cheek. "I want you.." She whispered.

Jisoo cupped her face, "Then have me." He said then smash their lips together.

The two engage in a hot kissing sessions, Jisoo's hands went up to his wife's mounds, massaging it circular motions as Jennie take a hold on his hard on.

Their heads moving side by side, taking a good angle to own their partner's mouth as their hands are moving wildly.

"Hmm.." Jennie moaned in her husband's mouth as Jisoo squeezed her breasts so hard then played with her nipples.

The brunette guy felt hot as Jennie's mounds got even bigger because of pregnancy.

"You like it?" He asked as soon as they broke the kiss.

"I do.." She panted then kiss him again, "Do more Kim Jisoo.." She whispered while her right hand is stroking his long shaft.

Jisoo stop kissing her then look down to see his member, "Jerk me off fast baby.. oohh fuck me."

He close his eyes and hold his wife's hand then fastened their pace.

Jennie felt hot as she could feel her husband's shaft getting warmer. Jisoo's pinkish mushroom head is dribbling precum.

"Oh fuck I love you.." Jisoo let his wife's hand go and cupped Jennie's face engaging a hot passionate kiss.

"I love you Jennie, oh!" He moaned out loud.

"I'm gonna suck you now." She whispered lustily then slide off his lap taking his whole length in her mouth.

"Aahh! Fuck baby.. oohh that's it baby!"

Rosé covered her ears as her husband covered their Son's ears, they were hearing lusty moans from the couple since last night.

"Those two are serious byuns!" The red-haired girl said then rolled her eyes.

"I told you to just go out for a walk but you are so lazy to move!" Her husband told her.

Another moan was heard, Rosé cover her ears with pillows as she slowly getting turned on with those sounds from the other room.

"Can't they be quiet?" She asked irritatedly.

Lisa chuckled then walk to their Son's room, they got a wrong choice of picking this room that is next to the 'Byun' Couple and Rosé realized it just last night when they were hearing loud horny moans from Jennie and most especially from Jisoo.

Rosé followed her husband and just stay inside the nursery, "Ruby is still horny.. I wonder what they can do once we're out of the country."

"Pregnancy Hormones I guess, you were also craving for sex when you are still pregnant."

"But not as horny as Ruby.." She crossed her arms and look at their baby.

"We really can't leave you with Uncle Jisoo and Aunt Ruby, they will teach you some bad stuffs." She told him and Hyeon just laugh while licking his fingers.

"Aahhh Jennie!!!" They heard another loud moan from the brunette guy.

"Gosh! I think Ruby's eating Jisoo alive.." Rosé shake her head.

•••

"Chu, I'm hungry." Jennie complained to her husband.

They are walking around the neighborhood with Little Hyeon while Rosé and Lisa are busy shopping for some presents for the latter's family in Korea.

They are flying to Lisa's Home Country tomorrow that's why the other couple is busy today.

"We'll go home now baby, Little Prince wants to sleep now." Jisoo said then kissed the little kid.

"Little Sweet Pea is jealous of little Hyeon." Jennie said hugging his arm tightly.

Jisoo chuckled and reach her tummy, rubbing it lovingly. "Sweet Pea will get lots of love from Daddy and Mommy and Little Hyeon too." He smiled at her.

"Kyaahh!" Baek Hyeon screamed and wiggled on his hold.

"Why little Prince?" He asked.

"I think he wants to go home now." She said.

The two head home with the cranky little boy, Jisoo quickly put him to bed while Jennie waits for him in the kitchen while trying to call her mother.

Jennie sighed, her mother isn't picking up her calls. "She's busy again." She mumbled and dialed her number once again and after a couple of rings she finally answered.

"Hello Sweetie!" Mommy Chaerin cheerfully greeted her.

"Mom! How are you and Dad?" Jennie smiled.

"Doing good, your Dad just gave me flowers." She giggled. "He's so sweet."

Jennie smiled, her parents is the couple she really look up to. She wanted for She and Jisoo to be like them.

"Yeah, Dad loves you so much." She told her.

"Yes, and I love him too, he wanted us to go to Europe for post valentines celebration." She said then giggled like a teenage girl.

Jennie twirl her hair, she's happy for her parents, they were able to maintain their relationship for the past more than two decades together.

"That's great.." She shortly said, she's having second thoughts on asking her something.

"I know, anyway baby.. why'd you call?" Mommy Chaerin asked.

"Um.. I just wanna ask something."

"And what is it?"

"It's embarrassing but I really wanna know.. are you and Dad still um.. you know, make love? Like often?" She asked.

Mommy Chaerin cough on the other line, probably surprised at her sudden question.

"Mom are you okay?" Jennie asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry Honey I was just surprised since you never asked questions like that."

"It's okay if you don't wanna answer, I know it's personal so.. yeah."

"It's okay Ruby, we both are married women.. anyway, your Dad and I have a very active sex life, I know we are old but sexual pleasures shouldn't just stop because of that."

Jennie nodded, she wanted to ask things about sex since she's not that 'Pro' when it comes to that.

"You mean you still do wild sex?" She asked.

Mommy Chaerin laughed out loud, "Honey, wild or rough whatever you call it, your Dad and I still do it." She said proudly.

"Are you seeking for some advice Honey?" She asked straight forwardly.

"I do actually.. I mean, I want Jisoo to need me not just need me for sex, you know what I mean?" She asked.

"Yes Honey, I do.. you want your husband to want sex because of you."

"Yes, I wanna explore more about it, Jisoo is my first boyfriend and he is my first in everything.. I don't know how to maintain what we have without my husband getting bored with me."

Mommy Chaerin sighed, she totally understands her daughter.

"We are so similar honey, I was so afraid too that your Dad will leave me after a few years of marriage, I was afraid that he will get tired of me, so I did everything to keep him, you know guys like your father is so active when it comes to bed and like you he easily gets bored with things, so what I did was I would ask him to have sex in an unusual places and I'm glad he liked it.." She told her.

Jennie was just nodding her head with what her mother is telling her.

Mommy Chaerin continued her advice, "Be adventurous Honey, don't just settle in one place. It's more exciting to do it in different spots, let him love you in his way and vice versa, it will definitely work."

Jennie smiled as lots of ideas are coming out from her head, she suddenly got excited for tonight.

"Thank you Mommy you're such a big help." She said.

"No problem sweetie, but always remember that your relationship isn't always based on sex. Love, respect, trust and faith should always be there, you need to balance everything out and you'll get a happy marriage."

The blonde nodded, her Mother is perfect in her eyes and she's fortunate to have a mother who guides her ever since she was young.

"Yes Mommy, thank you very much."

"Okay Sweetie! Bye!"

"Bye!" She said then hang up.

She put her phone down and think of the ways she can make love with her husband.

While Jennie was having a plan in her mind, Jisoo just finish talking to his wife's father.

Daddy Seunghyun called and asked him randomly about his bed performance.

He was baffled by it but still answered all his questions.

Daddy Seunghyun even advised him on what he can do to please Jennie since Pregnant Women are experiencing strong sexual desires based on what Daddy Seunghyun experienced with his wife.

He felt a little awkward with the topic since he's not used to talking about sex with other people except for his wife but he managed to finish their conversation smoothly.

He sighed and close the door of the Nursery Room, he suddenly felt pressured to pleasure his wife.

Daddy Seunghyun is definitely a 'Pro' when it comes to bed and he learned from him to be more expressive and adventuresome with his wife.

He then walk down to join his wife in the kitchen, he saw her staring at somewhere as if thinking about something serious, and it made him smile. Jennie is so cute when she's serious.

He fastened his pace and back hugged her that startled the blonde.

"What the—" Jennie smack his arm.

"Why so serious baby?" He asked and gave her neck lots of kisses.

"I'm just thinking of something.." She said then caressed his arms. "Little Hyeon's already sleeping?" She asked.

Jisoo nuzzle her neck then sniff it, "Yes.." He mumbled and tightened the hug, "I love you Jen." He whispered.

"I love you too. Let's cook something." She said.

Jisoo nodded then untangled his arms and help his wife to stand up.

He then take all the ingredients out and started cooking, Jennie stared at her husband's back and bite her lips.

Jisoo looks really sexy even at the back view, she slowly approached him then back hugged her husband.

"Chu, I missed you." She mumbled while sniffing his back.

"I'll be done in a bit Jendeukie, I'll feed you if you want me to." Jisoo smiled but then felt his wife's hands traveling down south to his bulge.

"Jen not here." He said as Jennie's hands went inside his short then take a hold of his length.

"But I want you now.. I told you I missed you." Jennie's breathing turned slow when she started moving her hand up and down his shaft.

Jisoo gulp as he's feeling turned on with it. "We just did it last night and this morning baby.." He said then moaned when his wife fastened her pace.

He felt the back of his neck heated up, Jennie is so good in loving his member and he's liking it a lot.

The blonde was so turned on, she tightened the hug while still stroking his shaft from the back.

"Turn around." She commanded.

"I'm still cooking baby.. we'll do it later after we eat." He said but Jennie is as hard headed as her father, she will do what she wants.

The blonde girl take the shaft out of his shorts and stroke him freely.

"I don't wanna eat that anymore! I want your meat Chu, give baby Jendeuk your fatty meat." She said in horniness.

Jisoo almost moan upon hearing those lustful words from his wife but he held it in.

Jennie was humming while biting her lips, her stroking on her husband's shaft is getting more and more faster.

Jisoo turned the stove off then turned around, "I'll let you do what you want but promise me I can do my own thing too."

He cupped her face and kiss her lips. "I love you baby." He whispered.

Jennie wasn't looking at him but on his member. "I love you too but I'll think about it." She said then pulled him on the table.

Jisoo made her sit on the chair and pulled his shirt up a little to see what his wife is doing to him. "You don't need to think about it 'cause I will make love to you too."

The blonde didn't answer and just focus on giving light kisses on his shaft starting from the end to the mushroom head.

"Ooohh.." He moaned when he felt his wife's tongue grazing the head of his shaft. "Suck baby."

Jennie look at him with mouth open then nodded, she opened her gob even wider and engulfed the whole length until Jisoo's member is throat deep.

The brunette guy breathe, as he caressed his wife's hair. "It feels so good love, your mouth feels so warm baby." He said and close his eyes to feel his wife even more.

Jennie slowly bobbed her head while massaging his balls.

She like it whenever she hears her husband's breathing turns slow plus his satisfied moan whenever she suck him hard.

"Yeah baby!!" Jisoo moaned even louder as his wife bobbed her head faster.

Jennie let the shaft go and look at her work, she jerk him off seeing it swell, the mushroom head got even bigger and more pinkish.

She lick it again, like she's licking a candy then suck the head furiously.

"Fuck!" Jisoo hissed and bucked his hips to make more contact to his wife's mouth.

He look down and reached for his wife's clothed breasts then squeezed it hard.

"Hmm!" Jennie moaned with her mouth stuffed with her husband's thick meat.

Jisoo squeezed her mounds again and she let out a throatily moan that vibrated to his shaft.

"Aahh! That feels so um.. Yeah baby!" He sexily moaned.

The blonde take the shaft out of her mouth and continued jerking her husband, she lick her lips then look up to him.

"I badly want you.." She told him.

Jisoo smiled and hold her hand that's on his shaft, he then leaned down and gave her a sweet peck that made him taste his own precum from his wife's mouth.

"I am yours baby, take what is yours.." He whispered and kissed her again before he stood up straight and offered himself to his wife.

"Eat me baby." He said then hold her head and guided her to his dick.

The blonde kissed the mushroom head then gave it a little bites that made Jisoo squirts his sticky liquids out of his dick head.

"Um.." He moaned and move his hips.

His wife stuck her tongue out and lick the baby batter he produced without stopping her jerking.

She then take the whole length inside her mouth and bobbed her head as fast as she can to make him cum.

"Fuck baby!! Aahhh, deeper Honey, Yes!!" He kept on screaming, good thing that their friends are not there to hear him.

"More Jen!" He said thrusting his hips to his wife even faster.

Jennie felt amazing knowing that her husband is loving her stunt, she worked even more harder until she felt his member got even bigger and warmer.

Jisoo felt his dick will explode anytime, he look at his wife and felt even more horny seeing her looking so hot.

"I.. ahh, Love You Jennie-ahh!" He breathed.

The blonde girl look at him with twinkling eyes, Jennie move her head even more deeper.

"Aahh, Aaah! Baby, here it comes!! Um.." He almost yelled and not long after he exploded inside her mouth.

Jennie widened her eyes and tried to swallow every drop of her husband's sticky juice but failed as Jisoo wipe the side of her mouth. She suck her husband clean then let out a loud pop.

Jisoo pulled her up, "How was it?" He asked with a sly smile.

She licked her lips then giggled, "Taste so good.. I want more and more.." She told him.

The brunette guy could only sigh, he like it but he's also tired since Jennie has been 'Doing' him ever since they went back from their parents' house.

"Give me a kiss baby!" Jennie broke his trance.

Jisoo smiled and cupped her face, he then leaned down and kissed her lips, the blonde opened her mouth and let her husband invade her gob.

"Um.." She moaned when Jisoo suck her tongue.

"I love you so damn much baby.." Jisoo whispered then captured her lips once again.

Jennie broke the kiss and smiled at him.

"I want your baby inside me.." She said and quickly leaned on the table with her bum facing her husband.

Jisoo hold his shaft and jerk it off as he walk closer to his wife, he then pulled up Jennie's maternity dress and touch her clothed bum.

"Are you sure you want us here?" He asked then sneak his hands inside her underwear.

She nodded, "Yes baby, I want to do it here.." She answered.

Jisoo nodded, he can't do anything but to comply to whatever his wife wants.

He sighed then nodded, "Alright, prepare for me baby." He said then pulled her undies down.

He then hold his shaft and stroke his member fast before he pointed the head on her slit.

"Aahh.. stop teasing!" Jennie look at her back where her husband is and stare at him knowingly.

"Okay.." He said then shove his whole length inside her core that made her moan so loud.

He leaned down and kissed the back of her ear. "Don't moan that loud baby, baby Hyeon will hear you." He whispered and thrust his hips fast.

Jennie bite her lips and hold on the table tightly as she feel her husband's shaft going in and out of her from the back.

Jisoo hold her hips tightly as he thrust faster, he watch his member appearing and disappearing his sight and it made him horny again.

"Ahh, faster Jisoo! Oh Gosh! Ahhh!" Jennie moaned, throwing her head to the back.

The brunette guy fastened the movements of his hips, loud slapping sound of their skin could be heard around the kitchen.

Jisoo was panting and felt his long member grow inside his wife's tight pussy.

"Fuck Jennie! You're so tight!" He yelled.

"Aahh.. Yes Jisoo!" She moaned as her insides throbbed. "I'm near baby.."

Hearing this, Jisoo push himself even harder inside his wife.

Jennie was on the edge of her orgasm, she's so near and almost cum when they suddenly heard a loud shriek.

"Kyaaaaaaakkkkk!!!"

They saw their best friend standing near the table, with her hands covering her eyes while facing them.

Jisoo stop thrusting and was about to pull out when Jennie shake her head, "Don't pull out." She said strictly.

"But baby—"

"I said no!" She said hardheadedly then look at Rosé, "Rosie, go back to your room.." She ordered.

Rosé was still on the same spot, "How could you do it here?" The red-haired girl asked then turned her back from them and crossed her arms.

"So that's why I'm hearing some hollers from the main door." She mumbled.

"Finish it, I'll talk to you later!" She said then walk away.

They even heard Lisa's voice asking Rosé what's wrong and the red-haired girl just told her husband to go to their room.

Jisoo felt ashamed at what they're doing, Jennie tapped her husband's hands on her hips. "Jisoo make me cum." She said, "Now!"

He nodded and move his hips fast to make his wife reach her climax, and after a few thrust, both of them came one after another.

Jennie panted then smiled, they immediately fix their clothes and went out of the kitchen and saw Rosé on the living room.

"You two come here!"

The two settled side by side on the couch with Rosé standing in front of them.

"Have you forgotten about us? We are still here! You should have done it while we are away!" Rosé shouted then shake her head.

Jisoo blushed and hold his wife's hand, "we are so sorry Chaeng!" He apologized.

Rosé massage her head, "Oh Gosh, how can I take those images from my brain?" She asked then close her eyes.

"Ruby's pervert look and Jisoo's horny face, Oh Gosh.. How will I sleep tonight?" She asked then look at them.

"Just be thankful you didn't see what I was doing earlier!" Jennie told her best friend with a proud look.

Rosé look at her unbelievably, "Oh My God! I couldn't believe this!" She said then turned around.

"I'm done with you!" She said then walk away leaving the couple behind.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.7K 206 6
A Jisoo x Jennie short story about time, memories, and coming home.
2.7K 122 18
Dear, my best friend. I want to say many things to you but. I can't. Because I am afraid. Of losing you, of not seeing you everyday, of not being...
615K 16.5K 40
LISA G!P It is where JenLisa sees their true feelings through each other's eyes. JUN 15, 2019 JUL 29, 2019
42.9K 2.1K 23
"I think she's a Superhuman because when I first laid my eyes on her I got hypnotized. A simple girl who has a pair of beautiful eyes, has a sweet vo...