It's All Started With A Lie

By _Shivani_1910

She is crazy He is calm. She is clumsy He is reserved. She never stops talking He never talks if it is not n... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 Naina
Chapter- 2 Arnav Singhania
Chapter- 3 Lie
Chapter- 4 A rich liar...
Chapter- 5 weird
Chapter- 6 Remember..?
Chapter- 7 Apologize
Chapter- 8 Tense
Chapter- 9 Another lie
Chapter- 10 Try..!!
Chapter- 11 Home
Chapter- 12 complicated family
Chapter- 13 Apology
Chapter- 14 random man
Chapter- 15 Are you ok?
Chapter- 16 Annoying
chapter- 17 get together
Chapter- 18 Drama queen
Chapter- 19 A sudden call
Chapter- 20 Angry
Chapter- 21 calming down
Chapter- 22 His sister..!!
Chapter- 23 Watching a movie
Chapter- 24 Dinner
Chapter- 25 Threatening?
Chapter- 26 Are you in love?
Chapter- 27 Amusement Park
Chapter- 28 Finding out
Chapter- 29 The truth
Chapter- 30 Broken
Chapter- 31 She is different!
Chapter- 32 Enough of the lies
Chapter- 34 Ignoring
Chapter- 35 Date!
Chapter- 36 The tension!
Chapter- 37 His dream!
Chapter- 38 Typical Siblings
Chapter- 39 Business party
Chapter- 40 First fight
Chapter- 41 The surprise gift..!!
Chapter- 42 Dinner at Singhania's Mansion
Chapter- 43 Meeting his parents
Chapter- 44 The panic!
Chapter- 45 encounter with Dev
Chapter- 46 Accident!
Chapter- 47 His Eyes
Chapter- 48 Confident Naina
Chapter- 49 Journey with her friends
Chapter- 50 Surprise or shock
Chapter- 51 Accepted
Chapter- 52 Chaotic siblings
Chapter- 53 Cute couple
Chapter- 54 Loyal
Chapter- 55 Kind
Chapter- 56 Kidnapped
Chapter- 57 Captive
Chapter- 58 Rescued
Chapter- 59 Provoke
Chapter- 60 Date!
Chapter- 61 His birthday
Chapter- 62 Unbeliveable
Chapter- 63 Everything Falling apart
Chapter- 64 Let's meet!
Chapter- 65 Holi celebrations...!
Chapter- 66 Different
Not an update!
Chapter- 67 Naina Missing
Chapter- 68 Devastated
Chapter- 69 Is this the end...?
Chapter- 70 Vulnerable
Chapter- 71 She is back!!
Chapter- 72 Our Baby?
Chapter- 73 Another woman?
Chapter- 74 Clarity
Chapter- 75 The change
Chapter- 76 Proposal
Chapter- 77 The rituals
Chapter- 78 The wedding
Chapter- 79 The End!
Epilogue
Epilogue- 2
Bonus chapter

Chapter- 33 confession?

2.7K 193 48
By _Shivani_1910

Sorry for the late update😇

I thought you guys would make it to 50 votes atleast but it's ok.. I think I don't deserve your votes 🙂

Thank you very much to those 30 people who took their time to vote and thanks to the people who commented...

Happy reading ❤

***

Naina's POV

"Let's take the last call. Hello", I said, knowing Arnav would be the last caller. As expected, it was him.

"Hello, Naina", he replied and his voice sounded devastated.

"Hello, Mr, I know you won't say your name, so what do you want to say now?" I asked.

My heart started racing as soon as I hear his voice.

"I want to say something to my butterfly, can I?" I asked.

"Yes, go ahead", I replied, thinking he will apologize again, but to my surprise he didn't apologize but confessed.

"Butterfly, you asked me who you are to me? And What I feel about you, right...? Here is the answer to your question..."

"I feel you as my mother when you feed me...

I feel you as my father when you scold me...

I feel you as my sibling when you fight with me for food...

I feel you as my friend when you take care of me...

I feel you as my girlfriend when you walk with me under the romantic moonlight...

I feel you as my wife when you are there for me when no one else...

I feel you as my well-wisher when you suggest me what to do

I feel you as an angel when you come into my dark life like a little star.

I feel you as a queen... my queen when you stood for me to protect me

I feel you are the definition of love when you taught me how to love..."

He completed, making me cry. Does he really mean it?

"I hope your butterfly hears this", I commented, holding back my tears.

"Thank you for the call, Mr. Hero. Goodbye", I said.

"Good night, butterfly take care", he commented and I disconnected the call.

"Ok folks, it's time to say good bye. Good night and take care. This is RJ Naina, signing off for today. Tata bye bye", I ended the show with a song.

As soon as I switched off the mike, I sobbed covering my face in my palms. I cried my heart out before taking my stuff and getting out of the RJ station.

I looked for him when I came out but he was not there. He didn't come today.

Taking a deep breath, I walked to the bus stop alone. Every day he used to come even after I ignored him and he used to follow me home and he only went only after confirming I was in the house.

He thought I didn't know that but I know it.

I sighed as I got off the bus and started walking to my home.

There he is waiting for me at the entrance of our street.

My heart started beating fast as soon as I saw him but I ignored him and my heartbeat as I walked past him without looking at him.

"Please forgive me, Naina. I know what I did was a mistake but I loved you and I know you don't even talk to me if I said the truth back then that's why I hid it", he yelled from behind and I stopped my pace.

"I lied, butterfly but never betrayed you. I am sorry. Please forgive me or punish me but don't leave me like this please. I can't live without you...", he cried as he collapsed on his knees.

Why in the hell he fell on his knees for a nobody like me?

Why does he love me? I am not that beautiful and a graceful lady who suits his status...

"Arnav, what are you doing? Please get up", I said with tears as I reached him.

"I am sorry, butterfly. I lied to you but my love is not lie", he sobbed still on his knees.

"Arnav, look at me", I asked as I kneeled down in front of him. He was sobbing continuously, not looking up. I cupped his cheeks as I made him look at me.

My heart ached looking at him like that. Ajay told me that he was not eating nor sleeping, thinking about me and the dark circles under his eyes told me Ajay is correct.

"I was just mad at you. I am not leaving you, Arnav", I said and he looked at me holding his breath.

"I love you, Arnav", I said as I hugged him. He hugged me tightly, caressing my hair and sobbed again.

"Please don't cry, Arnav", I cried. And like that we cried in each other's embrace for 15 minutes or so.

He stood up from the ground and helped me to stand up. I smiled at him wiping his face with my scarf as his total face was wet because of the tears.

"I am sorry", he said again.

"And I forgave you", I replied again.

"They said I am the first man who made you cry", he said disappointingly.

"Yeah, because you are the first man I loved", I replied and damn his smile. He smiles less but looks more handsome when he smiles.

That's when my stomach decided to embarrass me by growling. I chuckled nervously scratching the back of my neck.

We both laughed as his stomach also growled at the same time.

"Let's go, will have dinner", I said and he held my hand as we started walking to my apartment.

"Wait, isn't it Pooja?", I said when I saw Pooja sitting on the bench near our house with Ajay. she was crying and Ajay was consoling her, I guess.

I was about to call her when Arnav closed my mouth with his palm and held my waist from behind stopping me from going to her.

"Stop, butterfly. Let them be", he said in my ear from behind. I can feel his hot breath on my skin and suddenly the air around me became hot and goosebumps erupted on my whole body.

"Why? It's my friend and she is crying. I have to be there for her," I whispered after removing his palm from my mouth.

"My dear dumb girlfriend", he whispered against my hair and for some reason I felt so hot and my knees weakened when he called me girlfriend.

"Does he love her?" I asked.

"Ha, my tube light", he said and dragged me to the stairs which lead to my house before they saw us.

I opened the door and we walked hand in hand.

"Where is Payal?" he asked.

"At work," I replied and walked to the kitchen only to find everything empty.

"I think we should order food", I muttered, turning around and was trapped between him and the kitchen island. I don't know that he was behind me.

Our eyes locked as he came near to me only a few inches away from my face. I half expected him to kiss me but he didn't.

"I can cook", he whispered in my ear.
Is he seducing me or what?
He can tell that normally, right?
He came near just to tell he will cook. Wait, did he say he will cook? So, he knows how to cook.

"You cook?", I asked in surprise.

"You want to see my skills", he remarked.

"Yes", I whispered in his ear going near him and I smirked when the reaction satisfied me.
He cleared his throat and wiped his sweat on the forehead with my scarf before stepping away from me.

If you tease me, I can tease you too... hahaha, I laughed mentally.

He took veggies from the fridge and washed them.

"Can I cut them?", I asked.

"No, you just sit there and talk to me. I will cook", he said pointing at the kitchen island.

"I will help you", I tried to say but he picked me up by my waist and placed me on the island. His hands are still on my waist and he is standing between my legs.. The position is so intimate that I want to use this situation in my book. Well, This is the problem with authors.

"Just sit here", he said huskily. Why is he giving me so many butterflies today? Act fool, act fool...
"ok", I muttered.

He cooked while I was telling him all the things that happened in his absence and asked about his days. He just answered with a single sentence "All my days are boring without you". I smiled shyly and he completed cooking.

He made spaghetti while teasing me in between.

"Wow, it was delicious", I moaned as soon as it hit my taste buds and he shifted in his place.

"Eat more", he smiled satisfied.

"Where did you learn to cook?" I asked curiously.

"From the person who makes delicious food," He shrugged.

"What are you thinking, butterfly?" he asked after eating.

"I am worried about Pooja. I don't think she had dinner" I mumbled thinking about my friend.

"Don't worry about her. Ajay will take care of her and trust me she will forget everything with him. He can make anyone feel better with his playfulness", Arnav assured me.

"Ok", I smiled as I knew about him.

We sat on my balcony and talked for hours before Arnav decided to go back.

"I should leave now", he commented.

"Ok", I mumbled.

He walked to my room door while I was following behind him closely and he turned around suddenly, making me bump on him.

"ouch", I muttered rubbing my head as it hit his rock like chest. He held my waist and dragged me to him.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked, holding me by my waist. Our lips are just inches away, I can feel his breath on my face and my weak heart started beating fastly again.

How can I stop this heart?

Oh no, I can't do that... If it stops beating how can I live.

"No", I mumbled. But inner me wants him to kiss me.

"Sorry", he said and left my waist, making me stand on my feet.

"Bye, butterfly", he said and ruffled my hair and started walking.

"Wait, are you going just like that?", I asked.

"Yeah, why? ", he questioned.

"Aren't you going to kiss me?", I raised my eyebrows as I reached him.

"Yes, I was, but you said no", he responded.

"So, you are going because I said no?", I asked to confirm.

"Yes, I don't want to make you uncomfortable, butterfly", he replied with a soft smile.

"Oh... God, what can I call you a dumb or a gentleman", I commented.

"Women don't say yes directly. If I don't like you to kiss me, then why would I let you hold me, and why would I even let you come this close to me? ", I said, wrapping my hands around his neck.

"So, you want me to kiss you? ", he asked, amusingly.

"Oh, my idiot", I mumbled and took his hands and wrapped them around my waist just like he was holding me before then I cupped his cheeks and kissed him.

***

And boom they are in relationship💏

What do you think about the update? Tell me in Comments 💬💖

Did she forgive him easily?? Do you like his confession?

Don't forget to vote... It means a lot to me 🥰

Comment more for daily updates ❤

💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821K 43.3K 58
Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of words. He is a man of few words. She is c...
11.9K 748 36
Lily has an ambition of doing higher studies in a college of best university, but has to marry at a very young age. Darshan who's marriage gets broke...
2.4K 196 26
"๐‘ฐ-๐’Š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’Š ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’." "๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š. ๐‘ต๐’๐’˜ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“." โ€ข๐ƒ๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐ญ๐ข ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š: A busi...
550K 44.7K 64
"Don't! Don't ever do that to me." "It's my life my choice!" "It's not!" "Why do you think so?" "Because YOU ARE MINE FOREVER AND ALWAYS" "Wow! Am I...