A H E N K A R A

Autorstwa mehshanaya

The Historical Saga... Of a Firece Queen and a Powerful King. Where Red is darker than Blood, Lies are strong... Więcej

Disclaimer
The Revenge
The Finesse
The Princess's Punishment
The Restlessness
The Green Eyes
The Letter
The Proposal
The First Night
Suryapratap Garh To Sultanate
The Sultanate
The New Sultan
Becoming Sultan
Fire Around Us
Sultan's Gift
The Courageous Move
Loss of Prized Possession
Red Colour of Claiming
Disguise of Maid
" Don't even Trust my Shadow "
The Red Drink
Upcoming War
She came in Disguise
Snaching Her Peace
The Unimaginable Circumstances
A Day with Eachother

Threat of Sultan

1.2K 148 40
Autorstwa mehshanaya

•| CHAPTER -19 |•
=======================

A H E N K A R A

€ EVENING

€ SULTAN RIYADH'S TENT

I gasped as he uncovers my face. I look at him shocked eyes wide and lips parted and there is opposite look on his face he is looking smug. He grin widely and took a step forward and I step back and my anklets made sound because of this movement.

" Chahe koi bhi libaaz pehen lijiye kaise bhi chup lijiye humse nahi bach payegi"

" Wear whatever attire, take whatever disguise you can but you can't escape from me" he tilted his head little to a side.

I have done so much to escape from him and in end I'm standing in front of him. I clenched the hands in fist as anger and frustration both rise in me filling my eyes with tears.

" Hum apko pehchan hi lenge"

" I will always recognise you" he raise his hand and put aside a strand of curled hair which is in front of my face and a tear slip from my eyes. He blinked and his eyes widen a little making his dark green orbs visible fully.

" Are roiye mat Shehzaadi"

" Don't cry Princess" he come closer move his thumb to wipe my tear but I move back and keep my gaze down.

My wrist was grabbed and I was pulled forward my eyes widen when his body hit against mine. My hand were on his shoulder and my lips parted in suprise he is so close to me we are inches apart.

" Apki badtameeziya nahi sahenge hum"

" I won't tolerate your insolence anymore" He growled close enough his hot breath fanning over me a tremble run through my body and uncomfortable feeling in my chest.

" Pehli baar humne maaf kar diya tha apko par ek hi galti baar baar karne se vo gunaah ban jati hai or gunaah ki saza hoti hai"

He shoved me back my eyes widened in fear when my balanced got lost and my hands move to grab something to steady myself but nothing come in my grip and I hit the bed I close my eyes when my body bounced a little.

I grip the sheets my heartbeats are fast. I look back at him. There were anger clear visible in his dark green orbs. He is not wearing his usual outfit which was plain kurta and heavy over coat today is wearing a white shirt two scarfs maroon and black wrapped around his neck. My breathing come out in small pants he took a step ahead his shoe touched the ground and created a screeching sound.

" Humse dur isiliye bagti ho na kyuki kisi or ke pass jana hai"

" You runaway from me because you have to go to someone else" he move ahead and a eyebrows move close.

What is he talking about?

" Humari hone ke baad vo apna lega tumhe?"

" After becoming mine will he accept you?"

My frown gets deeper he place his knee on the edge of the bed climbing up and my cold shiver come over me. He lean down and his presence and scent surrounded me making me uncomfortable. I slowly shook my head and try to shift a little back but then he grabbed my hand and hold it between us. I  twist my hand wanting to come out of his grip.

" Bolo!"

" Say!" He said loudly and my eyes snapped up to his which were filled with fury.

" Hume nahi pata aap kya kahe rahe hai"

" I don't know what are you talking about" I try to pull my wrist but he grip it more tightly making burning sensation fell on my wrist.

" Ahh.."

" Nahi pata tumhe"

" You don't know" he come closer and spoke through clenched teeth. My vision is blurred with tears and teeth clenched tightly to stop the sound of sob from coming out. The tear left my eye sliding down on my cheek, I shook my head staring at him.

He clenched his jaw and jerked me back I fell on the bed. My hair covered my face but I feel his presence hover over me. I move my hand up and I feel his hard chest against my hand I jerked my face to one side and  my hair move aside.

" Nahi!"

" No! "

He grabbed my wrist and move it aside pinning it on side and move closer I continue shooking my head.

" Aap aisa karke hamara sharir toh pa lenge magar humari aatma kabhi nahi pa sakenge"

" You will get my body by force but you won't get my soul by force!" I said loudly closing my eyes.

I feel him move up a little I slowly move my head and open my eyes and found him staring at me. I blinked, he blinked then I blinked and slowly his lips curved upward and he laughed.

He laughed loudly.

He rolled over to side placing his one hand on his stomach he laughed loudly throwing his head back and I keep staring at him astonished

He stopped laughing and turn his head towards me and grinned. I look at him without blinking trying to figure out what is running in his mind.

Suddenly he grabbed my elbow and pulled me over him. My body pressed against his hard body. I place my hand on his chest to lift myself but he place his hand over mine and other hand on my waist.

" Yeh bataiye apki rooh ka hum karenge kya?"

" Tell me what do I do with your soul?" He chuckled.

" Aap haqeeqat me itni masoom hai?"

" You are literally this naive?" He asked when I didn't reply anything.

" Rooh ki aad me jism tak noch khate hai log
Pyaar ke naam pe hawas ki aag bujate hai log."

" In the guise of the soul, people even scratch the body
People extinguish the fire of lust in the name of love."

" Kya arth hai iska?"

" What do you mean?"

" Iska matlab do chaar mohobbat vare lafzo se behkna nahi chaiye"

" It means don't get fooled by people who says love filled words" he lowered his eyes and move his hand from mine and place it over my cheek.

"Apko kya pata prem or prem bare shabd  kya hota hai"

" How do you know what is love and words full of love" I grip his wrist and remove his hand from my cheek.

" Apko kya lagta hai hum nahi bol sakte aisa kuch"

"Meree rooh ka milan teree rooh se ho jae
kuchh is tarah mere lab aaj tere labon ko chhoo jae"

"May my soul meet your soul
Somehow my lips should touch your lips today"

I look at him and he gaze at my eyes I feel his hand move upwards from my waist to my back of neck and he pulled my head down and our lips touched. He took my lower lip between his and sucked before realising and again taking it in dragging his teeth on inner  side of my lips. I feel my stomach twisting, his grip on my waist tighten I feel each of his fingers digging in the flesh of my waist.

He tilt his head to one side sliding inside his tongue it met mine. I pressed my hand against his chest and tried to pull up but he pulled my head down more and I hear him moan.

I place my both hands on his chest and pulled away breathing heavily I look down at him his breaths were fast too he stare at me and slowly his lips curved in a smile, his pink lips glinting. I pressed my lips together in anger and irritation and pulled away from him.

" Sultan.."

A sound come from outside and I saw a shadow of a person on the curtain at the entrance. I adjusted my clothes and the veil over my head.

" Kaho?"

" Say"

I turned to look at him he move his hand under his head look ahead lazily there is still smile placed on his lips.

" Sultan vo saudagar saude ke liye maan gaye"

" Sultan the businessman has accepted our offer" the person replied.

" Bohot khub"

" Very nice" his smile turned into a grin.

He stood up and adjusted the scarf around his neck and then his eyes come over me and he smirk raising his brow not able to understand his action I avert my gaze down.

" Chaliye apko kuch dikhate hai"

" Come I want to show you something"

" Hume nahi dekhna"

" I don't want to saw anything" I said looking down.

" And you think your opinion matter" he grabbed my wrist and I look up at him when he pulled me forcefully. I got up and he dragged me towards the door.

I step out and the cold wind hit me. The dark has covered the place the lamps are lighten illuminating the small area in a large dark forest. He dragged me further and we halt after coming a little far and I saw different things which I never saw infront of me. They are big metal things.

" You know what they are?"

I heard him asking and I look at side at him. He is staring ahead looking at the thing with fascination. His dark green eyes shinned  with evilness and grin in his lips was dangerous. He turned at me with same experresion and I felt my stomach dropped something is not right.

He walked forward and pick up a flambeau which is not burning and move towards the huge lamp and lighten the flambeau after it start burning he moved to the big iron made thing. He move the flambeau down I'm not able to understand what he is doing. Is he warming the iron?

Suddenly a loud sound come and something move out of that big thing and lunch forward. I'm not able comprehend what happened and after sometime I heard a loud sound I taken aback hearing it. My eyes are widened as I look at the dark forest which suddenly covered in fire in quite shock.

What just happened?

I heard the sound of chuckling and my eyes snap to him. He is chucking at my reaction. He move forward and stood in front of me.

" This is cannon" he move the flambeau towards me and shiver for a second the fire was so close to me.

" Even the huge rock walls of forts are nothing in front of it " he smirk widely and a shiver run through my body.

" I'm thinking of standing the person you love infront of it and firing the cannon while you watch it helplessly " he described his evil plan keeping his gaze aside and his grin widen as if he is imagining it and my heat drop when I think about it.

" Sochiye Shehzadi kaisa lagega apni ankho ke samne aap jisse mohobbat karti hai unke chitde chitde udte hue dekhne me "

" Think Princess what will you feel when the person you love seeing him getting scattered in front of your eyes"

My eyes filled with tears and my heart with uncontrollable fear.

" Aap aisa nahi karenge humare Pitaji ke sath"

" You won't do this to my Father" I cried, tear left my eye.

He blinked and his brows moved closer " Father?"

" Yes"

" Why would I do that to your Father?" He asked and I stare at him in confusion.

" You said whom I love"

" Exactly whom you love King Suryadev"

" Suryadev?" I whispered.

" Yes Suryadev. First I will attack his kingdom " he step ahead and tilting his head down a little coming in front of my face " then I will dragged him here and fire the cannon on him and make you see his pieces and you won't be able to do except crying like you're doing right now" he spoke through clenched teeth I blinked not able understand. He walk past me and I look down.

Suryadev? From where Suryadev came? When he broke my mother's bangle he said something about Suryadev do he think I love him?

I turned and run towards him grabbing my dress I forward my hand and grabbed his forearm stopping him. He look down at my hand then glare up at me.

" Don't you dare..."

" Hum unse prem nahi karte"

" I don't love him" I stare at him and he gaze at my eyes.

" And you think I believe you " he jerked my hand and move ahead.

" Yeh mat sochiyega ki aap bach gayi bhagne ki saza milegi apko"

" Don't you think I will spare you this time you will get your punishment of running away" he halt for saying then left leaving me standing there alone.

_____________________________

How was it?

Vote comment and share.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

903K 55.3K 35
( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?" His best friend asked him.. "MERI HONE...
1.3M 64.1K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
301K 13.4K 45
||PART 1- REGAL DUOLOGY|| Aradhya, the firstborn of the king of Shiladhika...her life wasn't very pretty. Dispised for being a concubine's daughter...