The mafia's cute nanny

By Kittencandyland

Dante hires Athena as a nanny but little does he know she's trouble. She looks cute and good with his 7 year... More

Information about characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Family problems
Give me your opinions
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Help me out!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
School
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Im so sorry
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 6

1.5K 20 1
By Kittencandyland

Antonio looks between me and Dante. My head is on Dante's lap and Dante is shirtless. Wait when did that happen?

"We are drinking DuH" I say with an annoyed tone. I look at Dante to see he's already looking at me. "What are you looking at man whore?!" I yell at him.

"Aphrodite! Get in here please!" Antonio yells while laughing. Aphrodite immediately walks into Dante's office and stares at me. "Why is everyone staring at me! I know I'm pretty!" I yell and everyone laughs.

"Shut up! Stop laughing at me or I'll shoot you!" I say annoyed. Everyone stops laughing except Dante. I look at him, giving him the death stare. He doesn't stop laughing.

I immediately slap him across the face making Antonio and Aphrodite gasp. Dante looks at me angry. "What are you gonna do bitch boy?!" I yell getting up.

He gets up and towers over me. "I ain't scared of you! You won't do shit!" I yell looking up at him. "Aphrodite, Antonio, get out!" Dante yells and they both run out, shutting the door behind them.

I get a bit worried. He wouldn't hit me... right? He stares at me for a minute before pushing me to the ground. "You fucking whore!" He yells at me and I crawl away from him.

"I-I'm sorry Dante I wasn't thinking..." I mumble covering my head in the corner. Suddenly the door opens and Aphrodite runs over to me. She hands me headphones and my phone. I put them on without questioning her and play music.

Aphrodite stands beside Antonio while he yells at Dante. I take off the headphones not knowing he was yelling. "DANTE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Antonio yells.

I start having a hard time breathing. 'This is not the time for a panic attack' I think to myself. The only one who notices of course had to be Dante. He immediately runs over to me and gets on the ground.

"Out" he tells Antonio and Aphrodite in a calm voice. They listen but don't shut the door this time. "Athena, look at me please" he says, staying calm. I look at him still not being able to breath well.

"It's ok. I promise" he says standing up. He picks me up and takes me to his room. By the time we get to his room my breathing is better. "W-why are we in here. I thought I wasn't allowed in your room" I say as he sets me down on his bed.

He lays down on the bed and pulls me into his chest. "I wanna make sure your ok. Your sleeping with me" he tells me. I don't have the energy to fight with him so I just go to sleep.

In the morning

I wake up to someone poking my face. I slowly open my eyes and see Luna standing in front of me. "Athena... Anastasia is here.." she tells me and I immediately get out of bed.

"Come with me Luna. I need to get dressed" I whisper to Luna, not wanting to wake up Dante. We get to my room and I change as fast as I can.

(Athena's outfit)

(Athena's shoes)

"Where's Anastasia?" I ask Luna as we walk out of my room. "She's downstairs in the living room" she says quietly as we get to the bottom of the stairs.

I immediately walk into the living room. I see Anastasia sitting on the couch wearing another horrible dress.

(Anastasia's dress)

"What are you doing here?" I ask in a fake nice voice. She turns to look at me when she hears my voice. "Me and Dante have a date" she tells me smirking. "If you have a date... why is he still in bed" I ask smiling.

After 5 minutes of them fighting

"Why are you being so bitchy!" Anastasia yells at me. "I'm not" I say shrugging. Before Anastasia can say anything else, Dante walks up behind me. "What's all the yelling?" He asks, not looking at Anastasia, but looking at me instead.

"Anastasia is mad at me. I literally didn't do anything this time" I tell him. I wasn't even lying. "So now that your awake, you guys can go on your date" I say and start walking to the kitchen.

I only take 4 steps before getting pulled back. "What do you mean? I don't have a date with anyone" he says confused. "Anastasia said you guys had a date" I tell him shrugging.

He turns to look at her. "We don't have a date. We've never gone on a date" he says. "Exactly! Other couples go on dates but we don't!" Anastasia yells at Dante.

"We aren't a couple! We have never been a couple!" Dante yells back louder. "Dante, be nice, she's delusional remember" I say smirking at her. "I've noticed" he says laughing.

"Get out of my house" Dante tells Anastasia, and she immediately runs out. "I'm taking a day off work so I'll watch Luna today" Dante tells me.

6 hours later

I have been drawing for hours so I decided to take a break and shower. I get up, grab a towel and go to my bathroom.

Dante's POV

I walk into Athena's room. I needed to talk to her about last night. I hear the shower so I decide to wait for her. I walk over to her bed and sit down.

I see her sketch book laying open on her bed and decide to look through it. There's only 2 drawings in the book.

(The drawings)

"What the fuck are you doing!" I hear Athena yell. I guess I didn't hear the shower shut off.

_________________________________
Small cliff hanger!!

Thanks everyone for reading!!

I've been so busy lately but I'm trying my best to write more chapters!!

Love you all so much!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 55.8K 46
❝ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴄᴀᴘᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀʙʏꜱɪᴛᴛᴇʀ❞ • • • "Why make me fall in love with you?" • • • ⇥ ꜱʏɴᴏᴘꜱɪꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴘᴀɢᴇ. • • • ᴀʟʟ ʙᴏᴏᴋꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅʀᴀꜰᴛꜱ
1.3M 36.6K 45
The ground shook. The battle began. Blood spilled. The Alpha died. The luna escaped with her new born child. 17 years later. Meet Athena a 17-year ol...
276 1 23
16-year-old Athena Rodriguez ,who owns really notorious mafia was forced by her father to marry his friend's son 19-year-old Ziar De Luca. Unfortunat...
4.1K 45 45
Luna (23) works at a bar in New-York. One day she comes face to face with the mafiaboss. You would think it was love at first sight but will it stay...