At The End Of The Tunnel

By jaydenkingg

[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support h... More

1) Alone
2) Bad Parenting
3) Down Memory Lane
4) The Outcast Alliance
5) Sundays
6) Friendship Unlocked
7) I Feel Important
8) Paint Me
9) End Product
10) Is That Jealousy?
11) But, It's Midnight
12) Your Parents Are Jackasses
13) Deep Breaths Damien, Deep Breaths
14) Don't Lie To Me, Kai
15) You, Me And The Guys
16) The Lake
17) A Good Stalker
18) Oui
19) Bonfire
20) The Day After
21) The Drive
22) A Little Obsessed
23) Welcome
24) Senior Field Trip (Pt.1)
25) Senior Field Trip (Pt.2)
26) Boyfriend?
27) Welcome To The Family
28) Spilling Secrets
29) Happy And Free
31) I Just Wanna Be Left Alone
32) Karma Really Is A Bitch
33) Somewhere In The Distance
34) Better Off Broken
35) This Is What It Feels Like
36) Never Alone
Epilogue

30) Everyone Will Know

12.9K 408 184
By jaydenkingg

Song: Samurai Swords (Accustic version) by Highasakite

Incase you guys didn't realise, I changed my username. It was ashhhcheronobog, now it's jaydenkingg.

Kai Carter (POV)

"Fuck, you're so sexy baby." Damien said trailing kisses down my neck. I tilted my head back to give him more access to my neck. These make out sessions never got old.

We were currently in the school's parking lot in Damien's range rover. We arrived to school a bit early and decided to kill some time. Damien was sitting in the drivers seat that was pulled way back, and I was sitting on top of him.

Sometimes when I'm with Damien, it feels like I'm dreaming. I still couldn't believe that such a hot guy had an interest in me. All the times Damien would kiss me before we were dating, I thought that he just did it because he was curious. I had no idea that this specimen of a guy actually liked me. I don't think I will ever get used to Damien being my boyfriend.

Damien detached his lips from my neck and slammed it against mine once again, causing a soft moan to escape my mouth, which Damien swallowed hungrily. He bit roughly on my bottom lip in an effort to ask me for permission for his tongue to invade my mouth.

As soon as I opened my mouth, Damien didn't wait another second before his tongue was searching every canyon and crevice in my mouth. There was no battle for domination, because Damien immediately took that option away from me, and dominated the kiss.

I would occasionally tug on his hair as a natural reflex of the pleasure
I was getting from the kiss, and that would cause him to grunt in response. I swear that this was the hottest sound that I had ever heard.

After awhile of kissing, Damien suddenly pulled away and started looking straight ahead. I tried pulling him back into the kiss, but he wouldn't budge.

I looked at him weirdly. "Dame? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong, or was I not doing it correctly." I was already starting to worry, because my brain was wired in a weird way in which I thought the worst in every situation. I was not a very optimistic person.

Damien shook his head without looking me in the face. He then wrapped his arms around my lower waist, securing me in the straddling position that I was in on top of him.

"Of course not baby," He said sending a quick glance my way before his eyes returned to where he was previously looking. "I told you, you can do no wrong. Everything you do is perfect."

"What are you looking at?" I asked curiously. When Damien didn't answer, I turned and followed his line of sight.

When I saw what he was looking at, I could have sworn that I had died and got raised back from the dead.

Wendy was standing at the other end of the parking lot, she looked furious, and she was looking at the two of us with so much fury, that I just wanted to disappear into thin air. And to make matters worst, her phone was in her hands, and she looked as though she was snapping pictures or filming us.

I only had one word in mind.

Fuck.

I looked at Damien with my breath hitched in my throat. Everyone will know. I thought to myself. Wendy already didn't like me and would do anything in her power to make me suffer.

When I turned back to where Wendy was standing, she was gone. "She saw us." I whispered.

Damien shook his head. "I don't think she did."

"She was literally looking at us and she had her phone in her hands taking pictures." I said climbing off of Damien and taking a seat in the passangers seat.

"She's going to send those pictures around the school for everyone to see and people are going to make my life a living hell." I said with tears already streaking down my face.

"Hey," Damien said cupping my face in his hands. "No one's going to make your life a living hell. And if Wendy did get pictures of us, I'm gonna make her delete them before she does anything." He said wiping my tears away with his thumbs.

I shook my head. "Yes they will."

"No they won't, you're going to be ok, I'm gonna make sure of it." Damien kissed my nose.

***

Throughout the day, I've been on edge. I was constantly looking over my shoulder, like I was expecting someone to jump at me and show me pictures of Damien and I making out in his car.

I know that Damien said that he would find Wendy and make her delete any pictures or videos if she has any, and I knew that I could one hundred percent count on Damien. And the fact that it was almost lunch time and there were no pictures of the two of us going around, that lead me to belive that Damien had been successful in his endeavours, and made Wendy get rid of whatever she had.

When I sat down in the cafeteria at lunch time, Juan and Austin was once again arguing about something that I really had no interest in. It always baffles me how these two could talk for hours at a time without taking a break. The group chat that I'm in with them, ninety percent of the messages are arguments from Juan and Austin, and the other ten percent is Stacy and I.

Stacy took a seat next to me. "How are things going with you and Damien?" She asked.

"Pretty good." I answered honesty.

"Did you guys have sex yet." She asked casually like there was absolutely nothing wrong with what she just said.

I opened and closed my mouth like a fish out of water, and I'm pretty sure that my face was burning a crimson red color. Was she seriously asking me that question so casually like that was something completely normal to ask a person?

Stacy's explicit question seemed to get the attention of Austin and Juan because they stopped arguing with each other, and their attention was now focused on the two of us.

"Did you just ask him if he already had sex with Damien?" Asked Austin curiously.

Wendy nodded in response. "I cannot be the only one who's interested in knowing."

Austin shook his head. "You're definitely the only one interested in knowing if Damien has already stuck his dick in Kai... Or if Kai has already stuck his dick in Damien?" He asked as if he was unsure.

"Wait," Juan chimed in. "You think Kai tops Damien? Absolutely not. Look at him, he screams bottom." Said Juan as if I was not literally sitting right there at the table.

Austin raised his eyebrows in confusion. "Top? Bottom? What the hell does that mean?"

Juan let out a gasp. "Do you live under a rock? I always knew that you were a crustation."

"I'm not quite familiar with how two guys have sex." He admitted with a shrug.

"It's not that hard to figure out, they simply just stick their di-" He started but I cut him off

"Okay! We don't need you to explain it." I told him.

"Point of correction, you don't need me to explain it, because you're already doing the devil's tango. These two on the other hand? They need my guidance." Juan replied.

"Seriously Juan, I don't think anyone need you exolaing gay sex to them." I whisper yelled.

"How do you know so much about gay sex?" Asked Stacy.

"I don't know Stacy, maybe I use the Internet." Said Juan.

"You watch gay porn?" Stacy accused.

"What? No! Maybe? You know what... that's not important."

"Wait, do you or do you not?" Asked Austin.

I cleared my throat. At this point a tomato had nothing on me. "Can you guys stop talking so much about sex? It's kinda making me uncomfortable."

"Oh please, don't start acting all innocent right now, because I'm pretty sure that the marks on your neck are not the results of a mosquito." Stacy said.

"What? What's wrong with my neck?" I asked bringing my hands up to touch it.

"Your got hickeys all over your neck, that's what's wrong." Stacy handed me a mirror from her bag.

When I looked at the reflection of my neck, I understood what she was talking about. My mouth shaped in an 'o'. There were dark purple marks on my neck. I guess Damien really did a number on me. I can just picture him looking at my neck from a distance, with his arms folded while he nods his head in approval at the art work he performed on the canvas that is my neck.

I tried covering up my neck with my hands, but I knew that wouldn't work out. I would not be able to leave my hands on my neck for the entire day.
And to make matters worse, I was wearing a loose fitting t-shirt, which had my collar bone exposed.

"Here," Said Stacy handing me a scarf from her bag. "That should help you cover up."

"Thank you." I told her, taking the scarf from her hands and wrapping it around my neck.

"So how does it feel that Kai is getting laid more than you?" Said Juan to Austin.

"Shut up, who the hell told you that he gets laid more than me?" Austin argued.

"Come on Austin, everyone knows that you get nothing." Said Juan with a cheeky smile.

"You're talking as if you're getting laid." Austin shot back.

"Oh trust me I am." Said Juan with a grin.

"Oh really? What's her name?" Asked Stacy.

"T-that's not important." He answered.

"Well you're lying." Austin told him.

Juan scoffed. "The two of you are just jealous that Kai and I are getting laid and you are not. And as for you Stacy, when are you gonna make a move on Holly?"

Before Stacy even had the chance to answer, a voice cut her off.

"Kai is getting laid?" Said the voice of none other than Christopher.

How is it that out of everything Juan just said, that was the only thing he heard. This is the definition of selective hearing, and honestly Christopher was literally one of the last people I wanted to talk to right now.

"Huh, what? No." I said. "Juan was just joking."

"No, you and Damie-" Juan started, but before he could finish what he was saying, I kicked him hard in his shin.

"Ouch! What the hell was that for?" He asked and I gave him a knowing look.

"He and Damien was what?" Asked Christopher curiously. "Is Damien that football player that's always with you?" He asked me.

I nodded and looked over at Juan

I guess he realised what I was trying to say, because he tried back tracking his words. "What I meant to say was that, Kai and Damien are good friends."

"Huh, OK." Christopher said. "Any ways, Kai I came looking for you to ask you a question."

Well, I definitely didn't expect Christopher to say that. What question did he want to ask me? That was random.

"Me?" I asked with confusion.

"Yeah, just come outside with me really quick." He said.

I was skeptical of going outside with Kit, but at the same time, I was kinda curious about what he had to say, so I got up and followed him.

When we reached outside of the cafeteria, he stopped in his tracks and turned to face me.

He took a deep breath. "Will you go on a date with me tonight?" He asked.

I want to say that I could not believe that Christopher had just asked me out and that I was taken aback, but I'd be lying. Because to be honest, deep down I kinda knew that Christopher had a thing for me. I just didn't want to accept it.

What was I supposed to do? I mean I can't go out with Christopher, Damien would be heartbroken and he would end up killing the guy, but at the same time I wasn't ready for anyone else to know about my relationship with Damien.

I guess I'd just have to decline his offer as kindly as possible. I certainly was not made for situations such as these. Confrontations and turning people down was not my strong suit.

"Sorry I can't. I have some stuff to do later today." I lied.

"OK, we can go tomorrow then?" He asked.

"I also got things to do tomorrow." I lied once again.

"Well maybe we can go the day after that?" He asked. It's like this guy could not take a hint.

I shook my head.

"Let me guess, you'll also be busy at that time." He said with annoyance.

"Dude if you don't want to go out with me, man the fuck up and say it instead of making lame ass excuses." He said getting angrier by the second.

When I didn't answer him, he shook his head and scoffed. "Honestly, I don't even know why I was wasting my time on you. You're not even all that, I can do much better than you. You should have been happy that I was willing to give you a chance to go out with me. But congratulations, you fucked it up. Hope you end up alone." He said walking away, brushing my shoulder with a lot of force in the process.

I was left standing outside of the cafateria with tears wanting to spill out of my eyes, but I sucked it up If Christopher's goal was to hurt my feelings, he definitely did.

I wish Damien was here...

It was the final period of the day and I couldn't wait for the bell to ring. I was sitting in hystory class, and normally I would love the subject, but the substitute teacher was making everything incredibly boring. Her voice was boring, her face was boring... even the way she walked was boring.

Suddenly, one by one I started hearing everyone in the class phones going off. One by one they started looking down at their screens despite the teacher's attempt to have them put it away. It was so strange that everyone was getting messages at the same time.

Then I heard the notification sound of my phone.

I reached in my pocket and pulled my phone out. When I unlocked it, what I saw should have given me a heart attack.

It was a message from an unknown number. When I opened the chat I saw three pictures of Damien and I in his car kissing, and there was a message at the bottom saying 'Love Wendy'

When I lifted my head up from my phone screen, the entire class was looking at me. I was getting all kind of looks from anger, amusement, hatred and even jealousy.

I guess that every one knew now.

Without a second thought, I got out of my seat and walked out of the class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 2K 31
||Wattys 2022 Shortlist|| Kian Advani was a closeted queer in his high school. Always in denial of his true feelings and emotions. So much so that h...
11.6M 462K 65
Lucas Sawyer has gotten used to being forgotten. His twin brother Mark, captain and star quarterback, everyone's favorite, gets the spotlight. Lucas...
110K 3.9K 53
[completed] Kaiden Pierce fell for Nathan Summers at a camp. After two months of pining and resigning to the fact that he won't see his one sided cru...
8.1K 507 17
[BoyxBoy] In a supernatural world where humans are ruled by mutants, Eighteen year old Benjamin Miller lives an incredibly mundane life, but his life...