Silent Memory(Book 1 of Forgo...

Από tornadosflames

My Dads eyes went white and his rough hands wrapped around my throat.My breath was leaving me as his grip tig... Περισσότερα

Just me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Cast

Chapter 4

55 3 0
Από tornadosflames

We walked and walked and walked.

Not to mention we walked!

No car. At all.

My feet were aching terribly, but Dontae didn't seem to care. During our journey of walking through the life filled forest, (I liked the forest plenty of friends to talk to) Dontae sensed someone with an element. I learned something new again. Elements can sense other elements.

I stayed with the children surrounded by three tigers.

As I waited a bit frightened with the napping children, I heard a call. I knew what that call was."I'll be right back. Stay with the children. Where are they?" I asked the bird frantically.

The sparrows led the way. I broke through the trees, watching Dontae as he stood on the water, bent down and lifted his arms high.

The water followed his movement and a guy coughed up from the water, blood was pooling down his back.

It was the darkest red I had ever seen. For a second it looked black. I didn't have time to catch my breath. I ran to him and fell to my knees, hurrying to heal him. The wound was disgusting. A hole. He had an actual hole...

The insides of the hole had a very strange color to it.  It almost looked purple and black. Infected. 

Its infected.

Can I heal this infection? I concentrated even harder closing my eyes as much as I could. My eyes were always trained on the spot I had to heal. Right now I didn't like what I was seeing.

His color slowly returned to his face as my healing continued. I poked at the whole in his shirt trying to see if this thing would heal completely. I wasn't too confident with this situation.

"Where are the kids? The hell are you doing here!" Dontae demanded grabbing my shoulder hard.

I yelped out in pain and heard a loud screech." Don't attack him!"

Dontae glared at me and the crows that had appeared out of nowhere. I really wish he wouldn't distract me. I took a deep breath, watching the guy slowly open his eyes.

His breathing picked up and he sat up quickly bumping heads with me. "Ow!" I protested and stood getting away from him. The damage to my body kicked in from healing him.

My legs gave in and I fell into the huge fountain. I screamed going into the water and noticed for the first time how deep this fountain was.

"Little one lost at sea."

That voice  from my dream. Ow! My head. I inhaled scared to death.

Giggles filled around me."Follow me."

I'm going to die.

The voice grew distant. I watched a golden light turn silver.

Is that the light, am I dying? I inhaled again and exhaled confused. I'm breathing! Why am I breathing! Get me out of here!

I can't swim.

I twisted in the water, trying to find something to grab onto, so I could pull myself out.

Get me out of here!

Its dark, its scary.

My body vibrated softly, pulsed painfully, and a sensation went from my stomach to my entire body.

A sudden calm rushed through me.  I could see a face peering down at me.

That's Dontae looking down at me(Don't hurt yourself trying to save me man).

Little one.

Okay I can imitate swimming. Just do the arm and leg thing.

I turned my body with all my strength, and with all my might, I swung my arms down. I shot upward. As I broke from the surface, a whisper called in my ears.

Little one. Followed by another giggle.

I screamed as I flew high into the air, a little above a tree, and began falling. I somehow landed softly on the grass.

"What the hell were you doing?"Dontae growled infuriated.

"I fell in, thanks for all the help of getting me out!" I cried out sarcastically. I'm alive! I almost died.

Damyan stepped in front of Dontae, halting his violent approach." How did you get out like that?"

I tried wringing my clothes out." I don't know. I was breathing under water and then I twirled and then and then I-I was...I flew! I don't know! But I-I-I flew! I landed...and..."

"Calm down."

Was I freaking out? I don't think I'm freaking out. I'm just trying to let him know the situation.

"You control water, and you're a healer as well? That's amazing." An unfamiliar voice called out.

I turned to eye the one I healed. Did I heal him all the way?" Are you okay? How do you feel? Are you still hurt?"

"I'm fine, sorry I head butted you."

Before I could respond Dontae growled,"Wait a damn minute, did you just say she's a wate- come here damn it."

Even though he told me to come to him, he pushed past Damyan to pull my shirt up rudely." I knew it. Look at this!"

I pulled back a bit feeling how my clothes were wet and heavy threatening to fall down and show my underwear." Stop it."

They ignored me staring at my stomach." It's going up her stomach now. That's not the way it was before."

What?

I looked down at my stomach and noticed he was right. My strange mark had an intricate design going up encircling my rib cage.

Dontae stood giving me his full on glare." Who the hell are you?"

I backed away afraid." I already told you."

I heard a loud growl. Oh great the lions are here.

Damyan pulled Dontae from me, making him release my shirt." Has it occurred to you that the Psychos must have gotten to her?"

Silence as they watched me.

Dontae threw his hands up in the air then rested his hands on his hips." Fine. Water, healing and animal control. Lets go. In my sight."

Oh no, more walking." I'm tired." I mumbled afraid of saying it too loud.

Dontae turned his evil gaze to me." Too bad."

I shuffled in front of Dontae and calmed down my friends." I'm fine. I just fell. Do I smell bad?"

"Your scent is fine." They assured me.

"She might catch a cold Dontae. We'll go to a village, you can dry off there."

"Will going to a village really be smart? She has blood all over her." He said impatiently behind me.

I jumped and gulped." But, I'm wet."

"Yes, I see that." His face was fierce as usual but his voice was patient.

I pursed my lips for a second. "Maybe I can...get a jacket...or...something...."

"Who is...stay back." Dontae growled pulling me behind him.

You're the one who told me to walk in the front! I wish I could kick him in his face.

"Oh, took you long enough, didn't it Don? Who's the girl?"

I peered around Dontae to see a pretty girl eating an apple. She had long black boots over her pure white jeans. Her jacket resembled a boys, showing a design of a tiger. Her hair was pulled back into a sloppy ponytail." What do you want?"

"I was just in the neighborhood and decided to meet up with you guys. Looks like it's a good thing I came to. "She mumbled something." Come here. I'm Mary by the way." Her ivory skin glistened as if she had been running recently.

I stepped around Dontae followed by my friends, which she seemed a bit cautious about, until I explained.

"They won't hurt you. They're attracted to me is all. Protective and such."

"Oh that's pretty cool. Close your eyes, you'll be dry in a minute or two. I would have to ask your friends to back up however." Her huge eyes the shade of dead leaves, had a certain mischief in them.

"Guys? Some space please." After obeying me, I was dried with a beautiful flame. That is so cool. How does she do that?

She pulled her jacket off and handed it to me." There you go." She turned walking ahead of us on the dirt path. She turned to eye us for a bit with a confident smile."Now lets go."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

9.7M 373K 106
Book 1 of (The Awakening Series) {#1 Supernatural} {#1 Paranormal} {#1 Lycans} {#1 Vampire Romance} {#5 Royalty} The world went to shit long before I...
1M 29.8K 61
Him: "I've been looking for her for centuries now, and when I caught her scent at the party, I knew I have to go after her. No way in hell I will mis...
1.4K 238 36
"You can't go through this and she can't come out of it. " Vampire told me and I snapped back to punch him again. "Get her out. NOW." I yelled. He wa...
9.5K 317 60
A family, full of deceitful maniacs... A kingdom ruled by tyranny, yet the people aren't aware... A story full of lies and deceit, woven to manipulat...