Summer fling [Englot]

By Emisonlover4life

Charlotte gave herself a promise that she would have summer off her life, after she just finished her last ye... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

2.7K 110 7
By Emisonlover4life

Charlottes' POV

I watched as more and more people were entering the club. One of bigest night clubs in Bangkok, filled with way to many strangers. I sighed and took a sip of my drink while my two bestfriends were watching me with raised eyebrows.

"How can you look so depressed even in this location?" Heidi frowned at me while continuing to sway her hips in rythm of the music.

I just shrugged my shoulders and played with straw in my drink. "I told you Im not really in a mood."

"Charlotte." Tina sighed and wrapped her arm around my shoulders, pulling me into a side hug. "We know you love Stella, she was your first girlfriend but she wasn't good one."

I sighed at the mention off that name as I feelt like someone stabbed me in the chest.

"Nice ass and tits doesn't mean nice personality and she is living example of that statment. Girl is a bitch." Heidi quickly added and Tina was quick to punch her girlfriends' shoulder lightly, making me laugh.

"Ouch." Heidi whined immediatly and pouted. "I haven't said anything wrong!"

Tina just shrugged her shoulders. "You didn't, but you could chose better words."

"Eh." Heidi mummbled out and took a sip off her drink. "That girl's been checking you out ever since we got here."

I looked up at direction she pointed me to and immediatly shooked my head.

"Not my type." I quickly said and quickly moved my eyes off of her.

"Not into blondes?" Tina asked softly and I shooked my head.

"No, not really." I said softly causing Heidi to sigh.

"I heard blondes are fun." She said with sly smirk, and Tina was quick to punch her shoulder again, making other girl whine in pain.

"Watch it, you are still daiting brunette." Tina said making me laugh loudly at their playfull bickering.

"Dangerous mommy, I like it." Heidi teased earning an eye roll in return.

"Okay on serious note, what is your type C?" Tina asked softly causing my mind to immediatly go to one person. "And don't you dare say her name."

It's like my friends new me to well, knowing exactly what I was thinking about. But I couldn't help myself, that girl was my whole life for past two years, and she decided to leave me just like that. It basicaly happened over night, where she decided we couldn't function going on two different colleges and called it quits between us.

"Idk, I like brunettes." I said softly and shrugged my shoulders before taking sip of my drink and looking around again.

And that's when I saw her. She was true deffinition off my type. With her long black hair, and big brown eyes, full pink lips and body that could easily be out off some magazine. With her tight black dress glued to her body, but it was so short it was showing off her perfect long legs. She was with a group off woman, just dancing and drinking and she looked so beautiful while having fun.

"Oh, fuck me." I mummbled out quietly but Heidi heard me, and she was quick to follow where my eyes were glued to.

And her reaction was same as mine, it was like we were both stuck for awhile, frozen from beauty in front off us.

"You both are drooling." Tina called us out, pulling me back into reality.

"Charlotte, that woman is a goddess!" Heidi squiled and turned her whole body to me. "Go talk to her right now."

I frowned at that and shooked my head immediatly.

"What? No, I can't." I immediatly mummbled out, while trying not to look at her direction. "She's way out off my league."

"Don't be stupid." Tina said softly before filling up my glass with bottle off vodka that we had on our table.

I sighed and took a big sip before looking again at that direction, but this time those eyes were already on me, and I couldn't tell if that was just me being drunk or she dragged her tounge over her bottom lip. I immediatly feelt like Im not getting enough air so I was quick to tap Heidi shoulders making her turn to me.

"I'm going out to smoke, I'll be back." I said softly and she just nodded her head before I made my way outside.

Pushing through crowd of people it made my anxiety even worse, and as soon as I made my way out I leaned on the brick wall and took my cigarettes out.

But only a second later realized I forgot my lighter inside.

"Fuck." I groaned and leaned my head on cold wall, before closing my eyes.

"Here, let me light it up for you." Soft voice said causing me to open my eyes, only to see that goddess standing in front of me.

"Uh, huh?" I mummbled out completly lost and could see her smile softly.

She only gestured between me and lighter so I figured what she's saying, I placed cigarette between my lips and she leaned closer to me as she flicked the lighter and brought it to my cigarette, lighting it up.

I took a deep hit and could see her lick her lips before lighting up her own cigarette.

"Thanks." I said softly as I was way to nervous around her and tryed to look anywhere but at her.

"Don't think that I'm a creep or something, but I had my eyes on you all night." She said softly, while leaning on the wall next to me, our shoulders brushing together while scent of her perfume filled my senses.

"Really?" I asked softly while bitting on my bottom lip nervously, thought of that georgous woman watching me feelt unreal.

But she smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes, you are beautiful girl." She said softly and took a hit of her cigarette again.

"So are you. I kinda had my eyes on you to." I admitted and tryed to hide the fact I was blushing.

She gave me sweet smile and I could see har dragging her tounge over her bottom lip, and that sight alone did something to me.

"I'm Engfa." She spoke softly, and put her cigarette out.

"I'm Charlotte." I said and watched her run her fingers through her hair.

"Want to have some fun Charlotte?" She asked while taking a step closer to me, making my head spin and I could only nodd my head as there was no way any words could leave my mouth. As her finger was placed on my lips and she touched them gently, I felt my head spining, maybe from alcohol or maybe just from having her thag close to me.

"Kiss me, then." She husked out with her lips inches away from mine, and she didn't need to tell me twice. I threw my cigarette away and leaned in,taking her lips between mine. Tasting strong liquor and cigarettes off her lips, but there was something so sexy about it.

She didn't hasitate a second before kissing me back and wrapping her arms around my waist,closing any distance between us.

Her lips moved against mine perfectly, in heated battle between lips and tounges. And gentle touches she was leaving on my waist and back were sending shivers down my spine.

When we finally needed air she pulled away a bit, her lips still hovering ower mine.

"Let's take this back to my place." She husked making me bit my lip and nodd my head.

"I'll call us a taxi. Should you text your friends that we are leaving?"

She asked softly and pulled her phone out while I did the same and texted Heidi letting her know I left with certain person.

Not even minute later taxi pulled up in front off us and she was quick to open the door and let me in first, before climbing after me. She closed the doors and told driver her adress before placing her hand on my tight, caressing it gently. She leaned her head on my shoulder and left soft kiss, sending shivers down my spine, from feeling of soft lips touching my skin.

"You are so attractive." She whispered out, her hot breath hitting my skin.

"So are you." I whispered softly while running my fingers through her hair gently.

She gave me sweet smile and not even five minutes later I found myself at her place. Her arms wrapped around my waist while she left small kisses on my neck.

"Do you want to drink something?" She asked softly but I was quick to shake my head and leaned in conecting our lips in hungry kiss and she didn't hesitate a second before kissing me back.

Her lips fought with mine for dominance while her hand slowly moved over my back all the way down to my ass, like she was learning every curve off my body.

"Bedroom?" She husked out against my lips and all I could do was nodd my head before I was lead into the room by beautiful woman.

Her lips never leaving mine as she pushed me on the bed and cravled on top off me. Moving her lips passionatly from my lips to my jaw and neck, making small moans to fall of my lips. That caused her to smirk and look up at me with lust filled eyes.

"Say what do you want me to do to you, baby?" She husked making me immediatly realize I'm in for a wild ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.4K 24
Two girls who got out of an abusive relationship decided to do something else with there life Engfa who's known to be a lesbian and Charlotte who is...
10.7K 835 17
In the world of high stakes and hidden secrets, Charlotte's life seems perfectly controlled by her demanding father, who has meticulously planned eve...
47.5K 1.6K 15
Charlotte never expected she would fall in love with a girl, let alone the one she was competing with in beauty pegant. But she did, and she fell lik...
219K 4.6K 31
Charlotte has feelings for Engfa, but she's scared to act on it... Charlotte doesn't want to risk her feelings for a player, for someone who flirts a...