The music in him

By bubbly_writter

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪ 𝙰 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 ℕ𝕠 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜 𝔸𝕌 Izuku Midoriya was a sunshine, a ray of light to w... More

-A special introduction-
-Secrets-
- Stalkers -
- Welcome to the band -
- Friends -
- Am I Gay Quiz -
- First time together -
- Secrets -
- Trust -
- running after you -
- sing with us -
- Past -
- Amusement park -
- Alcohol -
- Kimono shopping -
- Turn of events -
- Boyfriends -
- Back to school -
- Music Industry 101 -
- Goodbye -
- Epilogue -

- Dream -

825 21 3
By bubbly_writter

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪

"Then why did you tell me to leave?" Izuku asks confused.
"Because I want you to trust me but you don't, so I was.. hurt.." Katsuki looks away embarrassed.
"But I do trust you." Izuku says like it was obvious. "I'm scared, and I don't want to drag you guys down. That's why I'm going to start homeschool.. So you won't be tempted by making me join." Izuku explains.

Katsuki frowns. "You're still planning on leaving us?! After today, you're still planning on leaving!?" Katsuki asks frustrated.
"If you guys want, I'll continue playing with you guys, I'm pretty sure that's what I want.. But.. I hate to admit it but I can't continue to work on luck. If last time Yamada didn't get there.. I wonder if it would have happened.. I'm scared that one day I'll actually be.. raped.. it's scary." Izuku explains clenching his fist.
"What do you mean? What happened last time?" Katsuki asks concerned.
"I was cornered and I had to lock myself up in one of the cubicles in the classroom. They kept trying to force themselves in and if Yamada didn't arrive, I was scared it might have happened.." Izuku explains a tear falling down his face.
"Deku, when did it happened?" Katsuki asks firmly.
"Monday morning.. that's why I missed class." Izuku answers.

It was the same morning Izuku had ran off and when he was looking for him. If he had opened the door then he could have helped him.
"Why did you run that morning?" Katsuki asks staring at Izuku intensely.
"Because I thought I was annoying you and you were so nice I didn't want to annoy you with my presence." He answers honestly making Katsuki sigh.
"Dork. I brought you that shit so I could spend time with you." He scolds making himself and Izuku blush. "I wasn't supposed to say that." He thinks out loud and he didn't expect it but he suddenly felt a pair of lips on his, it was quick and he froze.
"I-I'm sorry! It was-" Katsuki cuts him by pushing his lips on his again, for a longer kiss this time. ".. an accident.." Izuku breathes out as they separate again. Their eyes meet before they dived in the kiss again, Katsuki pushed his body over Izuku's, their lips dancing in unison. Izuku grips on Katsuki's blonde hair as the blonde gripped his ass making Izuku moan in the kiss.
"This one isn't an accident." Katsuki smirks bringing them together once again making Izuku giggle against his lips.
"You're gay?" Izuku asks with a hint of amusement.
"I'm gay Deku." Katsuki smirks making Izuku smile. "Oh I'm so fucking gay." He adds kissing him again and Izuku can't help but smile in the kiss. Katsuki was first to assert dominance as he slid his hands across his hips.

Izuku eyes go wide as he grabs Katsuki's shoulders and pushes him away, confusing the blonde. "I'm so sorry! I called you straight earlier!" Izuku says loudly and Katsuki bursts out laughing. "Don't laugh Kacchan! I'm serious!" He pouts making the blonde laugh even more.
"You're so adorable sometimes." Katsuki chuckles cupping his cheeks and dropping kisses on his nose.
"Mean." The freckled teen grumbles pouting making Katsuki snicker.
"A monster." He corrects playfully making Izuku giggle.
"My monster?" Izuku asks embarrassed.
"Your monster" Katsuki answers pulling Izuku into a protective hug.

Izuku was on Katsuki's lap, wrapping his arms around his shoulder and his legs wrapped around his waist. Katsuki was celebrating internally as he nuzzled In the crook of his neck. It felt like there wasn't any problems around, not the slightest care in the world.

They both jump when the door opens. "I forgot my-" the red head freezes as he looked at the two jump from each other taking a good distance between each other. "I am so sorry!" Kirishima almost yells as he grabbed his phone that was on the desk.
"Shitty Hair. Get. The. Fuck. Out." Katsuki orders gritting his teeth.
"Right! See you guys Sunday! Congrats!" He blurts out running out of the room closing the door quickly.

Izuku, who was blushing like crazy, is the first to go back at hugging the blonde which made him chuckle as he brought him closer to him. "Tell me if I'm too much.." The smaller teen mumbles.
"I don't think that's possible." Katsuki jokes.
"I'm serious Kacchan, I don't want to annoy you." Izuku repeats.
"I promise, but like I said, I don't think that's possible." Katsuki reassures kissing him lovingly.

"I think I have a crush on you." Izuku admits making Katsuki laugh.
"So we make out, get together and then you realize that?" Katsuki teases making him giggle.
"Let me process the information." Izuku jokes. "And tomorrow I'll have an emotional breakdown because I regret all my life choices." He explains making Katsuki look at him worried.
"And then I might come to you with all my insecurities and you'll think I'm too dumb and that you don't want to deal with me and it's either that or I close myself and it makes it-" Katsuki kisses him mid sentence to stop his rambling.
"I want you to talk to me. I want to make this clear now. No matter what you do, don't close yourself up to me." Katsuki whispers connecting their foreheads together. "I will put efforts in us but you also have to put some. I don't want it to be one sided.." He explains softly.

Izuku sniffles and nods calmly. "I'll do my best, I promise." He mumbles.
"Good." Katsuki nods not letting him go once as they lay down in bed.
"Kacchan, if we lie down I might fall asleep!" Izuku whines making Katsuki smirk.
"Then sleep, I don't think you guys are leaving anytime soon, I can hear them laughing downstairs." Katsuki replies amused.
"Yeah.." He mumbles wrapping his arms around his chest. "You're warm, like Kaminari said.." Izuku adds nuzzling in his chest before backing up again. "Wait- does that mean you already cuddled with Kami???" Izuku asks with a hint of jealousy.
"Fuck no! He just told bullshit!" Katsuki replies offended he even considered it.
"Then how does he know?" Izuku asks sceptically.
"Oh my god, Deku, are you actually jealous of Dunce face??" Katsuki asks mockingly as he pinches his side, making him yelp.
"No! Of course not!" He defends flustered.
"You so are!" Katsuki laughs making Izuku pout.
"Am not." He grumbles looking away puffing his cheek.
"Awwn come on babe~ Don't be mad at me." Katsuki coos making the greenette flush red.
"The devil, I tell you. You're the devil in person." Izuku grumbles making the blonde laugh as he brought him closer.

Both didn't feel the need to add anything only laying down in each others arms.
Bakugo was gently playing with Izuku's hair as he listened to his slow breathing.

"I'll wake you up when your mom's ready to leave." Katsuki whispers pecking his forehead earning a half asleep groan.

It was all so great.. Almost like it was a dream come true...

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪

Katsuki woke up the next morning with deception realizing his bed was empty.
He dug his face in his pillow and screamed in frustration.

Izuku had left soon after Kirishima and Kaminari, leaving Katsuki alone with his thoughts.

He took out his phone and frowned at the luminosity and dozen of messages he had gotten.

It was from the self proclaimed Bakusquad, they wanted to meet Midoriya, and Mina was determined on apologizing to him.

Kirishima was spamming him to know if something happened after they left but that just brought back the blonde to his dream.

Dynamight
: You got Deku's Snap???

Red Riot
: Now that I think of it, no I don't

Wild Pikachu
: I have his number and Snap, we're having a date today!
: I'm at his place right now, he says hi

Dynamight
: Why the hell do you have it and not me!?

Wild Pikachu
: I asked for it?
: Wait, he says it's best friend privilege ᕦ(ò_ó)ᕤ
: beihau abaiabjsbaj

Red Riot
: Emm.. Denks, you good?

Wild Pikachu
: Good morning guys!
: I took his phone
: It's Izuku

Red Riot
: Ohhh! Good morning Mido! Could we get your snap?

Wild Pikachu
: Sure it's izusbjaia wjanank
: No! Don't take away my best friend privilege!

Dynamight
: What the hell is happening over there!?

Wild Pikachu
: Having breakfast with mama Inko!!!
: Oh and me and Izuku are fighting over my phone.

Red Riot
: First same basis???

Wild Pikachu
: Like I said best friend privile2'oaanb
: It's okay guys, you can call me Izuku too :)

Dynamight
: What the hell
: You guys are sharing one braincell or some shit!?

Red Riot
: Why am I not invited to breakfast? :(

Wild Pikachu
: I only had Denki's number and my mom wanted me to invite someone and all. There's Shoto too who's coming, so if you guys want you can join!!

Dynamight
: Whatever, I'm coming.

Red Riot
: On my way!!!

Katsuki gets up quickly and gets dressed, with the goal of arriving before Todoroki.

♫♪♫

Izuku and Kaminari were setting the table up when someone knocked at the door.
"I'll go open! It's probably Sho!" Izuku chirps going to the front door to open revealing a heterocromic teen with some homemade croissants.

"Good morning, I'm happy you invited me." He smiles politely and Izuku hugs him.
"Of course! Come on! Denki is also here!" He exclaims as he dragged him to the dinning area.
"Hey Todo!" Kaminari grins and Shoto waves slightly as he put the food he brought on the table. "Ohhh! It smells so good!" The golden haired teen says drooling over it.
"Is it Fuyumi who did them???" Izuku asks staring at the goods.
"Yes, she also passes a hello to you and Inko." He responds with a small smile.

Before anything could be added another knock was heard. "I'll go open, it must be Kiri or Bakugo!" Kaminari exclaims as he ran to open.
Todoroki sighs loudly, he was hoping to maybe pass alone time with Izuku, but when Bakugo was around, he would always do anything to keep them apart.
"I also wanted to congratulate you for yesterday's show, we will also be working in the same agency." Shoto explains making Izuku's eyes lit up.
"Really!!??" He shouts jumping around in excitement.
"Yes, Keigo wanted me and also try to fit me in a group, I guess it would make a good challenge." He responds with a small smile.
"That's so cool!!!" Izuku exclaims and turning when he heard people approach.

Katsuki was there glaring at Todoroki intensely. "H-Hi Kacchan!" Izuku smiles wanting to hug the blonde but backs away remembering he didn't like being touchy touchy with people, and more precisely, scared to make things awkward.
"Hey Deku." He smirks ruffling the greenette's hair.

"Izuku! Could you come help me bring everything on the table??" They hear yell from the kitchen.
"Okay!" He smiles running to the kitchen, leaving the two alone.

"Deku's mine half and half. So stay the fuck away from him." Katsuki warns, breaking the silence.
"I won't abandon him again. If he chooses me, I will accept it but as long as he's happy, I don't mind with who he ends up with." Todoroki explains, annoying Katsuki.

Of course mister has to play mister fucking perfect.

Before he could reply someone wraps his arm neck from the side. "Hey dudes! Let's not let the tension between you two affect the breakfast. He's in a good mood let's not ruin that." Kaminari warns with forced smile that still clearly showed he was serious.

Katsuki growls pushing him off.
"Whatever." He grumbles shoving his hands in his pockets.

Izuku came back with Inko, the mood almost instantly coming back to cheerful.
"Thank you boys for coming." Inko smiles sweetly.
"Thank you for inviting us!" Kaminari replies as he seated himself looking at the food with determination which made Inko giggle.
"I think Kiri should be here soon, right?" Izuku asks and right on cue the door swings open.
"Good morning people! I am happy to bless you with my presence!" He bows formally making them laugh.
"Thank you your highness! We were waiting for your very blessing arrival." Izuku adds dramatically before bursting into laughters as the red head joins them.

Katsuki couldn't help but stare at the freckled teen, who looked so happy. It was weird to imagine that not too long ago, he was closed to the idea of having them in his house.

Not only Katsuki felt it, this feeling that they had found someone that they couldn't imagine a life without anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8.5K 68
Mermaid Omega Marries Into a Wealthy Family 人鱼Omega嫁豪门[穿书] Author(s) 秋凌 秋凌动 Status in COO 63 Chapters + 5 Extra (Complete) Description Nobles have di...
151K 1.4K 18
Keziah Lim was the innocent and beautiful woman. May isang kapatid na babae na si Analiza Lim her half sister. Lumaki ng daddy lang ang kasama at ang...
609K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
252K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...