Lovers

By Superidolcupcake123

My friend from new zealand wrote this about the group of people that annoy her and wanted it uploaded on Watt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

5 1 0
By Superidolcupcake123

After getting settled down once again, we made our way to our physics class. As we were walking in the hall, Suki tripped on a messed up floor-tile.

"OW!", she screeched, at a pitch so high that all the glass in the school shattered.

"Oh my gosh Suki! Are you okay!", Tharasa said as she helped up Suki.

"I'm gonna sue this stupid school. This is a health hazard", Suki said with a tear formed in her eye due to how hard she fell.

"AWWW! DON'T CRY!", I shouted out while violently smacking Suki's back to distract her from the pain of the fall on her face. She began to cry more. We kept walking to physics class while comforting Suki. I remember when Julia Mendino fell on her face and accidently ripped her pants, but she also ripped her underwear and flashed the entire school. She had to move away due to embarrassment.

Once we got to the door of the classroom, we let ourselves in, and for some reason, the classroom was very dark. The only source of light was four candles in the center of the classroom. Everybody was wearing weird cloaks and there was paint on the floor. The paint formed a symbol that looks magical. I think they were performing a ritual.

"Uhhh, what are they doing", Arlit said, looking bewildered.

"They're obviously summoning something", Saji said.

"But what are they summoning".

"I don't know, maybe it's scawy monster".

"SHUT UP!", screamed Mr. Elezandro. He was probably used to crazy things since he was born in a mental institution. His mom got "impregnated by her imaginary boyfriend". In reality she just broke into a sperm bank and shoved a cup of some random guy's sperm into her vagina. Apparently she never told anybody about when she was in labor and delivered Mr. Elezandro all by herself. It must be why he's practically deformed.

"Oh i'm..sorry Mr Elezandro", Tharasa muttered.

"QUIET!", he screamed back. "I SENSE EVIL IN THIS SCHOOL. THERE IS A SPIRIT POSSESSING SOMEONE AND WE MUST EXORCIZE AND DESTROY IT".

"Wow I think he went crazy like his mom", Misnaha whispered in my ear.

"Quick call a psychiatrist", I whispered back.

"I SAID SILENCE!!!!!", Mr Elezandro screamed. I think he actually went crazy.

We all kept our mouths shut and watched as our physics class conducted some kind of ritual. After a couple minutes, Mr Elezandro looked up and stared at Suki while pointing at her.

"SHE IS EVIL! SHE IS POSSESSED BY AN EVIL SPIRIT! TIE HER DOWN AND PUT HER ON THE ALTAR SO WE CAN CLEANSE HER SOUL".

"Wh-what! I'm not possessed by an evil spirit! I-I promise!"Suki shouted out, looking scared for her life.

"LIES!", Mr Elezandro screamed. "SEIZE HER MY STUDENTS!".

We jumped in the way and blocked them from Suki, but they grabbed us and pushed us aside.

"MR ELEZANDRO ARE YOU INSANE!"Saji screamed while clenching his throat. This additional stress must've not been good for the tonsil stone baby in his throat.

They tied us down, and then grabbed Suki and placed her in the center of the altar. She was tied down and a sock was placed in her mouth. That sock belonged to Henry Michealson who had the stinkiest, sweatiest feet in school. He also had a fungal infection on his foot. Despite this, Suki sucked on the sock and drank up all the flavors in it.

"OH MY GOSH! GUYS STOP Suki ISN'T POSSESSED" I screamed, but it was no use. They started chanting something in latin, and Suki began to levitate. The flames of the candles went from orange to green and they got brighter. Something seemed to be coming out of Suki's mouth. Oh my gosh she was actually was possessed, and none of us knew. When did she become possessed? How did it happen? Did she actually like eye-licking or was that the evil spirit?

All very serious questions that needed to be answered immediately.

Suki screamed like a banshee as the spirit was quite literally being dragged out of her body. It was crazy. After a couple minutes, the spirit had been completely removed, and Suki was left unconscious on the floor.

We were untied, and we all immediately rushed to her side.

"OH MY GOSH SHE WAS ACTUALLY POSSESSED!", Saji screamed.

"I KNOW RIGHT IT'S SO CRAZY!", Tharasa screamed.

Why was he talking to my future girlfriend? Tharasa belongs to me, Katy Satty and nobody else. Ugh, honestly how rude.

"IS SHE BREATHING!", Arlit asked.

"LET ME CHECK!", Misnaha said. She put her fingers against Suki's carotid artery, and after a few seconds, she said "She's still alive, and her pulse is their. I can feel like chest rising and falling so she has to be breathing".

Misnaha was so smart using her doctor skills. She must've learned them from this one kid Matthew Deulickle who dissected his pet guinea pig and transplanted it's organs into his dog who had a bad liver and kidney due to it being an alcoholic. It was exposed to alcohol when Matthew's sister tried to drug it so it would have sex with her.

"Oh thank goodness", Tharasa said as she took the sock out of Suki's mouth and started sucking on the toe area. The only toes she should be sucking are mine!!! ;-; BRUH!

"I'm so glad she's okay", I said. "I can't believe she was possessed though. What if she's been possessed ever since we all first became friends, and all her memories of us aren't even hers to begin with!".

"I'm sure that isn't true. I did notice she started to enjoy weirder stuff 2 weeks ago, so maybe that's when she was possessed", Saji said.

"I hope that's when she got possessed, cause I can't imagine having her not actually being friends with us. I mean we're all so close. We literally bite off eachothers toenails when we're hungry!", Arlit said.

"Saji is right", Mr Elezandro said. "This ghost has been in her body for 2 weeks, and all her actions during this time period weren't under her control. This ghost made her freakier and she began to enjoy more kinky things. Though she did previously enjoy sucking on people's toes for the flavour, licking eyes, eating toenails and other things like puke-spit-cake orgy's, she kept that under wraps so nobody would know about her secret dark side. This ghost showed us her fetish-loving side. I was stalking you kids, and realized she is now engaged to Jameson. That was not something she chose to do. It was the spirit! Something even crazier is that Jameson was the one who summoned the spirit to make Suki show her true self and accept his proposal".

"OH MY GOSH!", Saji said. "WE NEED TO GET Suki TO WAKE UP AND BREAK UP WITH THAT GUY. I KNEW HE WAS TROUBLE WHEN HE WALKED IN (TVTMVFTVSGAVRALPS). I never should've befriended that smelly loser 🙄".

"I know right.....", Suki whispered as she became conscious again.

"OH MY GOSH SUKI WOOKIE YOU'RE AWAKE AGAIN!" Tharasa screamed.

"YESS! YOU WERE POSSESSED GIRL!", I said.

"I-I...know I listened to your whole conversation just now", she replied. "Also...I just wanted to say....".

"What is it Suki?", Arlit asked.

"Yea, what's wrong? You can tell us anything", Misnaha added in.

"I'm...", Suki said. "Sorry you had to see my dark, kinky side!".

"You dont't have to apoligize!", Tharasa said.

"Yea! You can be as kinky as you want around us", Saji said.

"R-really?", Suki asked.

"YEA!", I said.

"Then...will you come watch videos of people licking eachother eyes with me as we do the same to eachother, and then we can puke in eachothers mouths and exchange saliva and then throw it up into cake batter, bake it and then eat it with me? UwU", Suki said while pouting.

"Of course!", we all said at the same time.

"Thanks my little sussy-baka friendy wendies!", Suki said with tears in hers eyes. She quickly wiped them away and became serious.

"We're gonna confront that ugly jerk Jameson", and just like that, she stormed off with us on her heels.

We found that lying, dirty, ugly, smelly, gross weirdo in his psychology class. He was probably trying to find ways to target girls and turn them into his love-slaves.

We dragged him out and Suki pinned him to a locker.

"Hi my future-wifey-", was all he could get out before Suki punched him square in his jaw, which was reminiscent of that of a mouth-breather who was cursed to forever be disfigured.

"I KNOW YOU MADE A GHOST POSSESS ME!!! I DO NOT LIKE YOU, NOR DO I LIKE YOUR KISSIES OR THE FOOD IN BETWEEN YOUR NASTY TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ಠ╭╮ಠ", Suki screamed. Her spit ended up all over her face. He licked up her saliva which earned him another punch, this time to this nose which was only slightly bigger than Saji's.

"I-I swear I didn't! Suki I love you!", Jameson said, but it was no use cause Suki kept punching him. This time it was in his throat.

"OWIE! I THOUGHT WE WERE ENGAGED!", Jameson said. He was punched in the stomach in response to this.

"The engagement is off! If you ever get near me again I'm gonna file a police report on you", Suki said, so baddie of her.

"B-but!", Jameson tried to say, but this time he was punched in the gut.

"I'm getting a restraining order on you!", Suki said as she walked off with us. OH MY GOSHIE WOSHIE SHE'S SUCH A BADDIE WADDIE MADDIE SADDIE CLADDIE RADDIE NADDIE! So badgirl of her.

"Oh my gosh Suki! You broke up with him!", Tharasa said while sniffing Sukis neck. I wish she would do that to me, Katy Satty instead.

"You know, I think I'm bisexual. There's this one girl I know that I really like", Suki said.

"Oh my goodness! Who?"Misnaha said.

"She has to remain unnamed because I, Suki won't tell the writer my girlfriend's name, but like, she calls me bae and we had a sleepover once".

"Oh my goodness really?", Saji said.

"Yea!", Suki said while licking her skin to keep it hydrated. "Here's proof".

"Oh my gosh!!! That says she's your girlfriend! Is this true???", I said, barely able to keep in my excitement. Suki has a girlfriend!!!

"Yep!", Suki said.

"You should show us a picture of her!! You guys must be such a great couple", Tharasa said while running her teeth along Suki's neck, trying to eat her dead skin cells. She should do that to me, Katy Satty. Ugh~. It's so unfair, why can't Tharasa do all that stuff, for me~.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 4.1K 29
nsfw story pls don't ruin my life! I made this story for my friends so if you see little stupid stuff it's for my friends
880 0 33
!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!! CHEATING SWEARING WORDS AGEPLAY MOMMY/DAUGHTER DADDY KINK, KILLING A LOT OF SEX!!!!!!! Also a lot of typos. Never gonna be...
7.9K 41 13
I am warning you now if you do not like what is In the description do not read ⚠️Yandere story.Kinda⚠️❀️Tw: blood 🩸 Torture ,Fights Killing Stalkin...
551 26 16
Y/N doesn't understand anything about the world that she's in. dsmp x fem!reader before you read: updates are slow, but im not planning on giving up...