Lovers

By Superidolcupcake123

My friend from new zealand wrote this about the group of people that annoy her and wanted it uploaded on Watt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

22 1 0
By Superidolcupcake123

"I like you too! Will you marry me?", Jameson said as he got on one knee and pulled out a paper ring.

"OH MY GOSH! YESSSS!", Suki said, as she placed the ring on her finger, and embraced her fiance. The two kissed. Their lips locked together and they exchanged saliva. Suki barfed in his mouth, and he swallowed it, and then exchanged his own barf with her.

"OH MY GOODNESS! CONGRATULATIONS!", the rest of us said, looking very happy for this couple. Because of how close Suki was to Jameson, his sweat got all over her.

After a few minutes, the two stopped kissing, and instead hugged.

"I have to go now Suki, pwease wait for my car to pick you up this afternoon", Jameson said.

"Alright my future-husband", Suki said. The two let go of eachother, and Jameson left, closing the door.

"Wow, that was crazy!", Tharasa said. "Can I be your maid of honor? Pwetty pwease Suki Chana. P-p-p-p-wease. Tharasa said, flashing her puppy dog eyes at Suki while pouting. I wish she looked at me like that. What would our ship-name be? Katasa or Tharaty? Both sound good to me, because Tharasa belongs to me, Katy Satty and she is my poo-poo bear pookie snookums only! If Suki can get Jameson, I can try for Tharasa.

"H-hey Tharasa", I said, blushing like a cherry tomato.

"Oh hi Katy! Do you need anything, cuz I'm not like other girls so I'll always help you", Tharasa replied as she picked a piece of lice out of her hair and ate it while dandruff flakes flew from her scalp onto my forehead. OH MY GOSH SO DREAMY! I should eat Tharasa's dandruff later because I, Katy Satty, am in love with her and love eating her dead skin cells.

"OH MY GOODNESS! Saji ARE YOU OKAY", Misnaha screamed.

"Ngh~ mmm, I don't feel well", Saji muttered.

"What happened?", Suki asked, with a look of terror on her face.

"T-there is som-something I never told you guys. I'm p-p-pregnant. I made out with the air purifier for too long, and it impregnated my throat with its babies", he whispered as Arlit helped him up and handed him off to Tharasa, who got him to sit down on a chair.

I wish Tharasa would grab my wrist like that. It'd be even better if she added pressure to it.

"Oh my goodness, your poor thing", I said. "Here, we'll support you during your pregnancy". "In fact, I volunteer to stick my hand in your throat and take the baby out myself".

"T-thank you Katy", he said, gasping. "What can I do to repay you for this".

"You don't have to do anything. This is what friends do for eachother", I said. It would be gross and I'd rather do it to Tharasa's throat, but it's okay. This should satisfy my need for fisting people for now.

"You know Katy..", Tharasa said. "You're pretty lucky that you get to put your hand down Saji's throat. I wish I could do that. I remember when I fisted my first boyfriend in kindergarten. His slimy spit covered my chocolate brown hands and a bit of his puke got in my nails. I think it's still there, but who cares. It felt so~ good".

"Oh my gosh! I love fingering people's throats", Suki said with a smile on her face.

"I know right", Arlit said. "It's just so fun".

"Oh my gosh! I used to finger my neighbor's throat all the time", Misnaha said.

"It's just so *bleh* fun", Saji said. "Hey could one of you lick this puke up for me".

"No", we all said in unison.

"Fine I'll do it myself".

We all watched Saji lick up his puke in satisfaction. It was so cool to watch. I would never lick up his puke, but Tharasa's puke....

"Oh my goodness", Tharasa said. "If you're gonna deliver Saji's baby, I'm gonna have to teach you how to properly shove your hand down his mouth hole. I have a lot of experience with stuff like that. I used to shove my fingers down my own throat all the time. It felt so good. You should try it sometime. Speaking of time. I remember the time I was babysitting this kid on my street, and she needed to go poop, so I let her go, but I told her not to flush. After she was done, I lifted up the toilet seat and ate up all that feces. I just kept dunking my head in the toilet water. It was like apple bobbing but even better. I drank up all that toilet water oh my gosh it was so good", Tharasa said with a large grin on my face. I wish I could've seen her eating that poop. I would've kissed her on the mouth with the tongue right there. I even would've let her put some of that feces in my mouth.

"Oh my gosh!", Misnaha said. "That is so cool! I should try it out sometime ^o^".

"Oh my gosh! You totally should", Arlit said. "I'll take a video of it for the memories (‾◡◝)".

"Oh my gosh! Arlit boo-boo bear, thank you so much baby-boy >.<", Misnaha said with tears of happiness forming in her eyes. I went up to her and licked them up before returning to where I was standing just a few seconds ago.

"Anything for my Misnaha kitty-cat, your welcome baby-girl ;D", Arlit replied back as tears of happiness also formed in his eyes. I licked those up as well.

"Thanks Katy for licking up our tears' ', Misnaha and Arlit said in unison as they held each other's hands.

"Your welcome babes", I, Katy Satty said. I love licking my friends' eyes.

"Oh my gosh Suki, come lick my eyes", Tharasa said, and that Suki did. She licked Tharasa's eyes with the full force of her tongue. Tharasa rolled back her eyes in both excitement and pleasure.

Katy Satty wished it was me that was licking Tharasa's eyes and making them roll back, but alas, one could only dream of such a reality to come true.

"Oh my gosh, could one of you lick my eyes as well?", Saji said pleadingly.

We ignored him.

"Hey Misnaha, did you hear that the school is holding a special event for sophomores like us. Apparently the couple with the most votes will be voted King and Queen, like during homecoming. You think that you and Arlit will win", I asked.

Misnaha blushed profusely, and blurted out a sentence that showed how flustered she was at the moment.

"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-o, I-I d-don't t-think m-me a-and A-Al-Arl-Arli-Arlit will w-win a-again. I-I m-mean-e-everybody s-should b-be o-over i-it b-by n-now", Misnaha Ballina said, stuttering as if she had childhood-onset fluency disorder.

"Aww, you're flustered, that's so cute", Suki said while she ate one of Jameson's nose hairs that had fallen onto her while they kissed.

"I-I a-a-am n-not!", Misnaha screamed while trying to hide how red her face had gotten.

"HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Arlit screamed while jumping in front of Misnaha. "No bullying my pookie-poopy-princess!".

"I'm so sorry", Suki said with a look of regret on her face. "Pookie-poopy-princess Misnaha I'm so sorry for teasing you, let me make you a saliva-milk cake that has a bit of boyfriend Jameson's toe fungus in it as an apology".

"Awww, thank you so much Suki, you are so kind", Misnaha said with a smile of utmost sincerity on her face. She gave Suki a friendly hug that was interrupted by more of Saji's puking. Morning sickness must be tough. I wonder how many months along he is? When he's giving birth, I'll be sure to ACTUALLY HELP HIM INSTEAD OF FORCING HIM TO DELIVER THE CHILD BY HIMSELF! I MEAN WHO DOES THAT? ISN'T THAT CRUEL? I CERTAINLY WON'T FORCE Saji TO DELIVER HIS BABY ON HIS OWN.

"Hey Saji", I said. "Do you know when your baby is due?".

"Oh yea! The baby will be due on December the 6th, I really hope nobody misses it because they're reading a book. I wouldn't want to deliver it myself", he said.

"That's great! I wouldn't dream of missing it", I said.

"I'm so glad that you're so reliable Katy", he said.

Who would be so rude as to miss the birth of a baby, and forcing someone to deliver their own child by themself? That's just sadistic.

"Hey!", Arlit said. "Look outside, do you also see something falling out of the sky, or am I hallucinating".

We all rushed to the window, and what we saw outside left us astonished. What looked like a UFO was falling to the ground. We all rushed outside, and by the time we made it there, the UFO had crashed on to the ground. The whole school had gathered around the UFO. Some of us looked panicked and scared, others looked fascinated.

"STEP BACK STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!", vice-principal Paytas screeched. "This could be dangerous!".

We listened to her funny little request, and backed away. Once we had gotten far enough away, principal Dawson approached the UFO carefully. Suddenly, something popped out of the hood of the UFO. Whatever popped out had long green tentacles for hair, nineteen purple eyes that covered what should have been her neck, and she wore what looked to be fur. Principal Dawson must've hoped it was cat fur so he could ejaculate on it.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S AN ALIEN!", Kimmy from Physics class screamed. She had a hickey on each side of her neck so her and her boyfriends must've had a threesome. It made sense due to how weirdly she was walking. She was really freaky so she must've taken them both at the same time. This one time she poured hydrochloric acid on her back and orgasmed all over the entire class. She squirted all over us. It was so hard to get out.

"Shut up! Your dad does cocaine!", the evil baddie alien girl screamed. She looked at Misnaha and pulled a laser pistol out of what should've been her vagina and shot it at her. Misnaha narrowly dodged the laser beam that was aimed at her scalp, probably an attempt to make her bald.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551 26 16
Y/N doesn't understand anything about the world that she's in. dsmp x fem!reader before you read: updates are slow, but im not planning on giving up...
26.1K 487 17
decided to drop this, the most atrocious and humiliating shit ive ever wrote. update;: decided to end it onceand for all, had to sacrifice my life ge...
633 66 30
WATCH OUT THIS IS CRINGE. I made this with my friend during french class. it's about 2 homophobic classmates. THESE ARE NOT THE REAL NAMES OF OUR CLA...
461K 14.8K 64
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❝𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?❞ ❝𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬❞ PS. this is a very old book and i hate how its written...