Mortal Kombat X Reader Lemons

By Blorgh

Requests closed! As long as the requests aren't too strange, I'm willing to do it. I will post two of every c... More

Requests : CLOSED
Hungry♀️
Hungry♂️
Bounty♀️
Royal Arrangement♀️
Royal Arrangement♂️
Mating Season♀️
Mating Season ♂️
Take A Seat ♀️
Take A Seat ♂️
Femme Fatale ♀️
Femme Fatale ♂️

Bounty♂️

716 4 0
By Blorgh

Erron Black X Male!Reader

Public sex
Slight primal play
Blowjob
Facial
💦🥧

Your pov
I've been sitting in the shade of a humid day for far too long: trying to collect my bounty. "This bounty is taking way too long. Where the hell is he?" I groaned, looking around through the scope of my sniper rifle.

As I continued to look around, something was pressed against the back of my skull. "Lookin' for somethin', sweetcheeks?" My bounty taunted, the safety being taken off.

"Erron." I sighed, standing up from my position and turning to face him.

"Still lookin' good I see." He chuckled, spinning the gun before putting it back in his holster.

"I can make sure you won't see again." I huffed, grabbing a glass vile of acid.

He swiftly hit the vile out of my hand, causing it to break open and burn the ground slightly. "Acid's my thing, hun." He smirked. "When you gon' give up on that bounty on my head? You ain't ever gon' get it."

"I'll stop when you're dead!" I exclaimed, drawing my blade and preparing to stab him.

He caught my arm before it could even reach him, taking my knife and pushing me away. With the small opportunity I had, I took it to run away to come back another day and kill him. "C'mon! Don't be playing hard to get!" He sighed heavily before chasing after me.

I quickly made it into town, maneuvering in between crowds trying to gain distance from him. The sounds of the busy streets helped to conceal where I would be going, quietly making my way into a run down alley. I panted slightly due to being chased, looking around to see if he was still behind me. After a moment of silence, I judged it would be safe now. I sighed heavily, pulling my hood off of my head; still keeping my half mask on.

Suddenly a hand wrapped around my throat, slamming me into the wall. "Here's where you went off to, sweetcheeks." Erron hummed out a laugh, squeezing my throat tighter.

"Let me... Go..." I struggled to breathe, hitting him weakly.

"Not until you say you'll give up that bounty." His eyes locked onto mine, unable to look away. "I'd hate to ruin such a handsome face~." He hummed, stroking my cheek slightly.

My hands rummaged through his clothing, trying to find anything to get him off of me. Something solid came into contact with my hand, almost like a hilt of a blade. Without hesitation, I grabbed it. "Ooh, gettin' a lil handsy there, darlin'~." He jolted slightly, loosening the grip on my neck slightly. "That ain't my knife, sugar."

He leaned back slightly, showing me that I had grabbed his erection and not one of his knives. "You're disgusting!" I exclaimed, quickly releasing it before trying to run away again.

Before I could get very far, he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. "You didn't look all that stuck up when you were stroking me just now." He leaned forward slightly, his hat against my forehead. "I can feel you gettin' hard too, ya know?"

"I didn't know it was that!" I huffed, grateful my mask would cover my red face. "Let me go already, you sick pervert!"

"Drop the bounty. What else is it gon' giving you minus sitting on in the sun getting cooked more than Tarkatan meat?" He pressed for me to drop it.

"Money." I grumbled.

"I got money, sugar. More than enough to keep you satisfied." He gruffly said, his tone sending shivers down my spine.

"Hmph." I turned away, unable to continue to maintain the eye contact.

"Don't turn away." He finally released my throat before grabbing my face. "Look at me." He harshly turned my face back towards his, causing me to shrink into the wall behind me.

I tried to look anywhere else I could, however, his face was so close to mine it was practically impossible. "Good boy~." A deep rumble in his voice was enough to make my knees weak, praying he would simply leave. "Drop that bounty, and I'll treat you special."

His thumb stroked my bottom lip through my mask, the imprint of a smirk on his. I slowly nodded, now that he was slowly working me up; it was getting harder and harder to resist him. "Use your words." His grip on my face tightened, making me groan at the feeling. "I know you got a hell of a mouth on ya."

"Fine." I groaned slightly at the pressure along my face. "I'll drop the bounty."

"Good boy~." He leaned his face closer to mine, our lips pressed against each other's through our masks. "I knew you were a smart one."

His hand trailed down my face, pinching my nipples through my shirt. A small moan left as he felt up and down my body. "I think you owe me a lil somethin'. After all, you were followin' me around like a dog with a bone." He chuckled, pulling my mask down.

"I don't owe you shit." I spat in his face, being able to breathe better.

"There's that smart mouth of yours." He clicked his tongue and shook his head, kicking my legs out from underneath me. "I got a better use for that pretty hole of yours."

Before I could even speak, his cock was presented. It was slightly above average in length, yet had more girth. He also kept himself quite clean, presumably to not get irritated during a fight. "Go on. Give it a taste." He groaned slightly, rubbing his hard member across my face.

Hesitantly, I placed the tip of his member in my mouth, starting off slow. "I know you can take more than that." With a quick motion, he shoved his entire length down my throat.

I groaned in shock, my mouth being filled with his cock. A long groan escaped him as he shoved as much as he could in my mouth. He slowly removed his length before slamming it back down my throat. He kept a fast pace as he used my throat like his own personal fleshlight. All I could do was sit and stare up at him as he had his way with me. "You got one erotic face, darlin'~." He moaned loudly, gripping my hair tightly. "Might just have to cover that..."

He wiped the tears from my eyes as his pace grew sloppy. He removed his cock from my mouth, stroking it slightly before he finished on my face. "You're such a pervert..." I panted, drool, tears, and semen trailing down my face.

"Just you wait~." He hummed, raising me from the ground with no effort.

He slowly removed my pants and undergarments. His gloved hand stroked my tense member. "You enjoyed sucking me, didn't ya?" His chuckled vibrated through me, his other hand stroked my rear entrance.

My breath was caught in my throat as he slowly prepared me for his length. His slow toying was driving me crazy. He was so rough with me earlier and now be was being nice? I couldn't bring myself to be patient with him. "Hurry up! Just put it inside me already!" I shouted in desperation, making him laugh.

"Careful what you wish for, darlin'~." His mask was pulled down slightly before he licked his fingers clean of my precum.

In a swift motion, I was picked up by my waist before he held me up by my legs. His member toyed with my hole before he shoved it deep inside me as well. I gasped at the feeling of being stretched out so quickly, twitching slightly. He kept still, allowing me to get used to his size. As he held me up in place, he took out a handkerchief from his pocket and gently cleaned my face.

'Why is he being so nice now? I've been trying to kill him for months.' I thought, unconsciously leaning into his touch. "How cute~." He chuckled, leaning in closer to press his lips against mine in a heated kiss.

As he held my legs up, he slowly moved in and out of me. My moans were muffled due to the kiss, as I clung to his strong shoulders to keep me elevated. He was very toned, very erotic to touch. His pace sped up, pressing me into the wall further. He kept with the fast pace, his kisses slowly getting rougher.

His tongue entered my mouth, pressing against mine roughly. Our saliva mixed together as his tongue dominanted mine. I could feel a faint smirk on his face as he continued to move in and out. I couldn't breathe anymore, finally pulling away to catch my breath. A thin string of saliva was the only thing that connected our lips from our heated kiss.

As he stared deeped into my eyes, his pace grew erratic and fast. Our bodies pressed tight against one another as he buried his cock deep inside me. I clung to him as he set my legs down, struggling to stand. "Don't think I'm done, darlin'..." My body was turned so now I was facing the wall as he shoved himself back into my cum filled hole.

Loud moans left me at the new position. My mouth was quickly covered as he pressed himself against my back. "Keep your pretty voice down. Your moans are mine, and I intend of keepin' it that way." He demanded, slamming into me harshly.

I quickly nodded, muffled moans trying to leave as he pressed further to keep me quiet. As he pressed me against the wall, he slowly stroked my cock, more pleasure building inside me. With the different positions, he started to hit spots he hadn't before. I needed more of that feeling, trying to thrust back into him as he moved in and out. "Slow down, sugar..." He chuckled, groans of pleasure rumbled in the back of his throat before he leaned closer to my ear. "You'll make me cum again if you keep goin' like that."

More moans left me as I nodded, feeling my orgasm slowing build up. "You almost there too, hm? Let's do it together." He held me tighter, hitting that specific spot over and over.

My hands reached behind me, trying to hold onto him tightly as I finally had my release; being filled with bliss and more of his semen. His heavy breathing hit the back of my neck as he stood still, cock buried deep inside of me. Slowly, he pulled out of me, cum dripping out of my hole. He kept me steady, my legs feeling like they would give out underneath me at any moment. "Let's get you clean up, huh, darlin'?" He hummed, gently putting our clothes back on.

All I do respond with was a nod, too tired to keep my eyes open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 362 23
This is here to give my fellow people something to read whilst I'm busy with the main books. Requests are Closed!
17.5K 120 20
A book of Bungo Stray Dogs oneshots. I take requests, but please keep in mind that I will limit the amount of limes, lemons, and smut. I do female Y...
21.7K 335 22
Because why not? We need more!
772K 15.3K 35
《 requests are closed 》 EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from the dead and am back writing again. all...