Stripper || Hwang Hyunjin

By 2way_shine

Choi Minji a dancer in strip club. Her father left them for another woman when she was just 7. Turning 18 the... More

<1>
<2>
<3>
<4>
<5>
<6>
<7>
<9>
<10>
<11>
<12>
<13>
<14>
<15>
<16>
<17>
<18>
<19>🔞
<20>
<21>
<22>🔞
<23>
<24>
<25>
<26>
<27>
<28>🔞
<29>
<30>
<31>
<32>
<33>
<34>

<8>

1.2K 24 4
By 2way_shine

Hyunjin pov.

"What do we do now? We're trapped?!!" She said. She looks scared I mean who wouldn't be scared. But I have faced these incidents a lot. And I also have backup that they probably don't know about.

" don't worry. Changbin Hyung and other will be here soon. I have already sent them message."

"When? How?" She looks confused
" We have our own way"
She looks confused. But then the next moment we heard gunshots.

"Ahh!!" She covered her head.

"Are you okay ? the glasses are bullet free but take care and Stay. here. I'm going outside to fight them till my members are coming." I said and checked my gun. I was about to open the door but a hand stopped me.

" Don't go... It's dangerous outside." She said tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry I'll be okay." I said and went outside.

Someone pov

"FUCK!!" He said while throwing the minji's phone which he had found on the beach. She forgets her phone there after talking to Ryujin.

"Did she know I was looking for her? She forgot it on purpose, right?!!" He gritted his teeth.

"Don't worry choi Minji. How long are gonna hide from me I'll find you soon." He smirk.

Hyunjin pov

It was not easy to fight all of them alone. Still I was able to defeat everyone. There was like 8-9 men

"Oh wow I'm impressed. You knocked all of them that's impressive."

I looked at him in confusion.I never saw him before. Is he my new enemy " Who are you?"

"Oh I'm sorry I should've introduced myself first. Hello Mr. Hwang Hyunjin. Myself Han. Han Jisung, And we have actually met before. Uh we can't call it meet up but yeah something like that." he said and smirked. When did we meet? He noticed I was confused and said.

"Don't YK remember? Remember at hotel. When you were torturing that man, he was suffering so I thought to give him a peace. "

I joint my eyebrows but then I remember that snipper guy!!
" So that was you!! Who killed him when I was getting my answer!! You are probably MARK MAN!! Right?!!"

"Bingo!! You guessed it right!!" He winked at me. But that only made my blood boil.

" YOU BASTER!!! TELL ME WHERE IS MARK!! In which cave is he hiding? IS HE THAT SACRED TO FIGHT WITH ME !! I'LL KILL HIM AND THEN YOU!!".

" Oh my god. first calm down, calm down my boy. First answer me why you did not respond to my kiss at that time. I'm very sad." he pouted.

" Fuck this shit!!" I Said and attack on him. I must say He is pretty good. He is dodging my attack smoothly but not as me. I hit his jaw but he returned it with same force.

I hit him couples of time. I knocked him. And then I saw more men coming. They all attack on me same time. I hit some of them but since I am one and they are like 15-20. Two men grabbed me.

"Heh! You need men's to grab me. I didn't know you are that weak. " I said.

" Whatever. Who cares, put him in van."

Thank God they didn't find her. I'm not worried about myself. I'm worried about minji. I don't want them to find out about her. My wound is not heald yet I'm still weak.

Suddenly we heard gunshot.

the men who were holding me fell on the ground.

"What happened??" Han said.

Then I saw minji with gun.
Wtf!! What she is doing here!!
Didn't I say her to stay in the car!!

I quickly went to her " what the fvck are you doing here?!! Didn't I said you to stay in the car-!!"

" I was worried for you-

"Look who's here...Mr Hwang new girlfriend. Wasn't Yuna enough for you that you have to date someone else...well she is pretty I can't blame you." He said and smirked.

I pushed minji' behind me. " Don't you dare to touch her." I gritted my teeth. But

" And what if I do....." his smirked goes wider. " Grab them!"
They all started to attack us. I kept minji behind me while I was fighting.

While I was fighting I saw minji got caught by that guy! Shit.

But then the next moment I saw she hit his main part and got freed. He groand in pain. Woah! Smart girl.

Before they can attack us their boss said. " E-Everyone!! Mission H failed let's go!" He said and everyone started going. Wtf?? What happened suddenly. I suddenly feel strong pain in my wounds.

"Sir are you okay!!" She quickly went to me.

I almost hit the ground if she didnt catch me on time.

"M-my w-wound." I grabbed my bandage area. I feel liquid. Fuck.
I saw my hand my palm which is now red.

"OH MY GOD!! SIR YOU ARE BLEEDING!! WHAY DO I DO!!" She said tearing up. I was about to answer her when we saw vens coming to us.

" Are they are coming again!" She freaked out.

" No don't worry. They are my men." I said. Amd then we saw changbin, in, seungmin coming with our mens.

" Hyung!! Minji!!" Innie Said running towards me.

"What happened where are they-" changbin said but minji cut him off

"Please do these discussions at mension! He is bleeding!!"

"Omg hyung let's go hurry up!"

We all sat on the ven we told them everything what happened there while seungmin was giving him first aid.

********

At mansion.

Seungmin was treating Hyunjin at his clinic . While we were sitting at living room.

"Min your lips are bleeding." Innie said.

"Oh-"

"Let me clean them for you." He cleaned them and put some cream on it. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." Minji said in weak tone.
He gave me assuring smile and patted my head. And then we saw Hyunjin, seungmin and changbin coming.

"How's Hyung?!" Innie asked.

" He is better now but he need strict bed rest. " Seungmin said.

"I think they realized we were coming so they backed off." Changbin said.

"But how? How did they get to know.?" Hyunjin said.

"Enough of discussion Hyung do it Tomorrow currently you need rest." Seungmin said.

"But he knows mark seungmin! I'm such a pathetic I couldn't catch him!!" He gritted his teeth.

"Hyunjin -"

"How can I say myself a mafia." He grabbed his hair.

"I think I should go there now and check if I'll get anything to catch him!" He said and about to stand up but seungmin held him.

"No you are not going with that state of your."

"Leave seungmin. I need to go."

"Hyunjin-"

"Hyung I need to go right now!"

"No you are not going!"

"What's wrong with you guys!! I said I need to-"

"Sir. I don't know the reason why you want that mark men but please listen to your members they are telling this for your own benefit. And don't think that. You really did great job. It was not easy to fight with all those men by yourself with wound stomach. So don't think of that. You even saved mylife. I was there I saw you fighting with them all by yourself. What if you couldn't catch him. You'll get another chance. Currently you need rest to catch Him.currently you need rest. " Minji said.

They all looked at her. Woah did i say something wrong.

"She is right Hyung You need rest. I and innie will go there to see if there is any proof. Minji you should rest too." He said. They were about to go but Hyunjin said.

"Ah wait. Minji when we were fighting I saw you are not good at fighting. So I thought you need to learn how to fight too. Or at least self defence. Since you are now working for us. Changbin hyung will teah you. "

"Why it has to be me! I don't like her." Changbin said.

"Hyung don't be a baby. Start you practice from tomorrow morning. Now everyone go to sleep."

"Okay sir."
I nodded and left.

******
Author pov

A beautiful place a beautiful mansion where a old man is sitting on his throne with drink in his hand. There are more person three boy and one girl. One boy of them is Mark.

"Sir it's my fault. It's not hers. We really underestimate him."

"No sir. it's not Han's fault it's mine. My plan was weak-" she cut off by glass breaking.

He throws the glass on the floor.
" Shut up!! I don't want to know who's fault is this!! I gave you a single task!! But you couldn't even do that!"

" I-i'm sorry sir. Please give me one more chance." She said.

"Huh! One more chance! You are pathetic bitch just like your mother."

Her fist tightened she can hear her insult but not her mother's. " Sir please just last chance I won't disappoint you."

"Dad. Let's give her one more chance and if she fails I'll punish her." Mark said and smirked while looking at her.

"Sir. I'll work with her in this mission." A boy said who was silent all the time.

He sighed. " Okay. One last chance. I'm currently going out of the country for a few months Before I come back I. Want. Hyunjin. Here. Tied. Up. In. Front of my toe."

"Thank you so much sir we won't disappoint you." She said and bowed.

His secretary came with his britcase and left.

"Good luck baby girl." Mark said and left.

Now there is only three.

"I don't like him." Han said looking at mark. " Hyung do you have any plan?"

"Yes I have a plan. Listen carefully"

******

At Hyunjin mansion.

"Hyunjin minji isn't nowhere.!!" Changbin said while entering his room.

"What??" Hyunjin said. "What do you mean.? Where did she go?"

"Today we have to start the practice. So I went to her room but she wasn't there."

" Did you checked her room properly. Maybe she will be in the washroom or with i.n."

"Innie went out on a mission with seungmin. however I checked the whole mansion but she is not." Changbin said. " I even tried to track her phone but it showed out of signal."

What? Where is she... By any chance.. she escaped -

"I think she escaped?!" Changbin said
I looked at him. " I knew it!! She will do that one day. You all are so
Sweet to her! She took the chance and escaped! try to a bit harder on her Hyunjin or she will betray us too! "

I thought for a moment and said.

"First Let's go and find. And if it's true she really escaped then it won't be good for her." He said as his eyes turned dark.
They went downstairs

suddenly the main door opened and there she is. Minji.

______________________________________

Hey Besties!! Sorry for the late update. Actually I was busy with my exams, but since my exams are over I'll try to post fast!!

And thank you for reading!! Don't forget to like, comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 15.6K 56
At the age of four, Dae had been rescued by a Mafia leader: Chan. He had brought Dae to his home and the remaining members of Stray Kids agreed on ad...
7.7K 157 25
Choi Yuna is a secret agent, working for an unknown employer. She is tasked with infiltrating the Stray Kids mafia, a notorious criminal organization...
78.9K 1.8K 40
Eun is the daughter of one of the most feared mafia bosses of Seoul, Park Byung-ho. Her squad, the "Stray Kids" squad, is the one in charge of the mo...
16.5K 522 41
⤷"ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴ" never would cho y/n have imagined herself to be involved in some mafia business. her life changed from one moment to a...