<9>

Author pov

When she entered in the mansion she met with a very angry Hyunjin with changbin. He really looks dangerous, he looks like he will eat alive whoever will be in front of him.

She gulped and said. "...hey, what hap-"

" Where were you.?!" Hyunjin said more like growled. I get startled

" Uh- me, I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys, actually my phone is missing so I went to find-"

" What do you think of yourself! It's not your house! You have to ask for our permission to go outside or everywhere! You are not a member, you work for us, we are your boss!!!" Said changbin.

What's his problem! Why can't he Shut his mouth! I'm getting angry the way he is talking.

" I just went to look for my phone okay! I didn't try to escape! You don't have to be angry at such a small thing, I can do whatever I want! I'm not your slave!"

" Yes! You are! You have to ask for our permission even if it is a small thing!" Changbin yelled.

" I won't do it! Do whatever you want to do!!"

" ENOUGH!!"
I flinched. We looked at him.
"Hyung is right! You have to ask for our permission even if it is a little thing! You are our slave not a member." He said. But he looks scary, by every word his eyes turned more dark.

I gulped, even if I'm scared but more I'm angry! First they kidnapped me, made me forcefully joined their gang! Now they are saying I'm their slave and can't do anything without permission!! They are controlling my life.

" Okay! I will aks for your permission even when I have to pee! I'll ask you if I can pee, if you say yes then I'll pee in the bathroom and no then... I Will Pee On Your Face!!!!" I yelled the last part.
They looked shocked I went past him going towards the stairs but he grabbed my hand and pushed me backwards making me fall.

" Didn't I tell you not to yell at me." he looked through my soul. I looked away i can't look at his eyes.

" Look at me when I talk to you!!" He grabbed my chin and made me stand. I winced in pain.

" Never ever yell at me." He said.
" Changbin hyung is right. we are really so soft with you, gave you freedom, and now you are yelling at your boss. How dare you. You are our slave. You will be punished, for going outside on your and yelling at your boss." He said and picked a vase from the table and threw it on the floor. It shattered into small glasses.
What he is planning to do.

" Now , you like going outside on your right. Now go, go to your room by passing these glasses." He smirked.

" Are you serious?! I have to go through this!!"

" I'm more than serious right now."

Suddenly the main door opens again and Jeongin and seungmin walk in.
They looked confused what is happening?
They saw glasses everywhere.

"What's happening? What's this?" They said looking at the glasses.

" Min why are you standing there?" Innie said. She didn't reply , she looked at her feet.

" Actually she made a mistake now she is being punished." Changbin said.

"What mistake?" Said confused i.n
" She left the mansion without permission. For what? Just to find her freaking phone. " Changbin said and rolled his eyes. " Now she has to go throw this glasses.

"WHAT?!!" I.n eyes widened." You must be kidding."

" Fortunately it's true." changbin smirked.

"Hyunjin Hyung. It's looks painful can you please change the punishment." Innie said to Hyunjin.