๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.

By Devibhanu

"๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–." -(I'm considering revising the fiction I've been craftin... More

โ™ก1~ ๐€๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ.
โ™ก2~ ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ.
โ™ก3~ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ.
โ™ก4~ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐.
โ™ก5~ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ.
โ™ก6~ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž.
โ™ก7~ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ.
โ™ก8~ ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
โ™ก9~ ๐๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐.
โ™ก10~ ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ.
โ™ก11~ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ.
โ™ก12~ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐.
โ™ก13~ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž.
โ™ก14~ ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ.
โ™ก15~ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.
โ™ก16~ ๐€&๐€
โ™ก17~ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž.
โ™ก18~ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ.
โ™ก20~๐ˆ๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ™ก21~๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
โ™ก22~๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐Œ๐ž
โ™ก23~ ๐€๐ฅ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก, ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.
โ™ก24~๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ
โ™ก25~๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž.
โ€ขNew coverโ€ข

โ™ก19~ ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ

85 4 3
By Devibhanu

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊱

     𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭    

⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

There it was, a new day. But the same start for Arreum.

Arreum woke up, feeling regretful. She had not slept well the previous night. The words she had said to Nischay, came flashing back, arising more regret inside of her.

She stretched for a couple of minutes, and then, started to get ready for an exhausting day.

It was a bit cold today, so she wore a beige colored trench coat with her school uniform, and then, wrapped a light weight brownish scarf around her neck.

She styled her hairs in a half messy bun, leaving some strands of her hairs out, revealing her curtain bangs.

She puts on light warm makeup which actually suited her the best. She puts a scarf in her bag, just in case, it gets more cold. The weather has been changing quite more recently.

After some important revisions, she drove off to school.

• • •

In class, she sat on the same seat as any usual day and started studying like the same. The exams were coming up and as said, it created a very stiff environment between the students.

The students started paying more attention to the class, even the ones who wouldn't have. Students were asking notes from each other, fearing that they might have not studied well enough.

The competition was high, there stood many competitive students who dreamt of nothing more but good grades, Arreum being one of them.

The tension was suffocating.

It was getting hard to breathe.

With a home environment like Arreum's, who wouldn't suffocate?

The teacher stormed in the class, with not so good mood, getting full attention from the class.

He started, "You see what's in my hand? Your test sheets. It's a shame for me,  to even, call you guys my students. Your marks are disappointing. With a preparation like that..you guys are expecting to ace the exams? Do better."

He said dramatically, but ofcourse, with disappointment clear in his voice.

He started to call names of the students one by one. Well, to say, the faces of the students receiving the papers were not good at all.

Arreum fidgeted nervously with her fingers. And out of nowhere,she turned to take a glance at Nischay, only to be met by a normal and a poker face.

Although he looked really calm, but she could easily tell the tension behind it. That's just how she was. She was a good observer, she always have been.

Just to get her out of her thoughts, the teacher called her name.

"Ms Arreum Campbell, come get your test paper." He said nonchalantly.

It somehow panicked her even more, the teacher showed no interest in her paper? That's disappointing for her.

She stood up, having all the eyes on her. The students probably had faith in her, or maybe not.

She walked as normal as she could, definitely trying to not make her trembling feets obvious.

The teacher looked at her and handled her the paper. She gave a small smile and slightly bowed, showing respect.

She then looked at her paper.

Well..

Fuck it.

'Only 98? Fuck it. I'm so dead.' She thought.

She put on her very poker face, completely hiding the disappointment in herself.

She walked and sat on her seat. She's definitely in trouble. Her father was going to put a drama again. She sighed heavily.

The teacher finally called Nischay's name. She observed the face of the teacher..he was..slightly smiling? Well, she's offended.

Nischay took his sheet with no shade of satisfaction.

After the papers were all distributed, the teacher started again,

"Students, I hope you all will work hard for the exams. This is for the school's reputation, our school is known to have the straight-A grading students. Keep that in mind."

He paused for a second and continued,

"I'm going to be changing your seats."

The class gasped. Why was that happening? Well, most of the students hated Arreum. She was in trouble again, as if she was ever out of it.

"That's because, I see you guys not at all improving. This arrangement will be the final seating arrangement. Disobey me and watch yourself standing out of this school." He said sternly.

And the next minute, here was Arreum sitting at the very first bench with...Nischay. Aria and Jake were sitting together but far away from them.

'I wonder what did I do to have such amazing luck?' She thought.

Well, thank you so very much.

'Did I ask you?'

You asked yourself, so yes, you did.

'Can you please shut up for a second?'

I already did.

'You were not.'

I did.

Arreum shook her head to stop all the thoughts. It was going to be one hell of day. Yesterday words were still very fresh, and Arreum couldn't bring herself to apologize. But she knew she had to. She was wrong, and she admitted it.

She quickly glanced at him, only to find him focusing on the lesson. His face was indeed, sculptured. Soft lips, defined nose, arched eyebrows, sharp jawline, and deep ocean eyes.

God definitely took time to sculpture him.

Oh to be his girlfriend. Oh to claim him to yourself.

Arreum's eyes landed on his, and they looked...sleep deprived? Has he not been sleeping well?

'His girlfriend's very lucky, such amazing guy she has got.' She smiled at herself.

You wish it was you, huh?

'Jesus christ, you again?-'

You still wish to call him yours, don't you?

'What? No! What are you- hey, watch your mouth.'

You can't run away from it, honey.

'From what?'

From those little feeling of yours. You can't deny them.

'What are you even talking about? Get in your senses. I do not feel anything. '

Mhm, looks like.

'Can you please stop and leave me alone?'

You can't run away from me, darling. Wherever you go, I'll be there. I will always find you. Haha

'You're creeping me out.'

She blinked to get back in her senses, her subconscious was getting way out of her control. The audacity to snap back at her.

"Like what you see?" She suddenly heard a voice.

"It's you again? Can you please stop-" And before she could say something, she heard a reply.

"You're the one the staring at me. I should be the one asking you to stop, don't you think?" It said.

Oh fuck. That's when she realized that it wasn't her subconscious talking to her anymore. It was him. She has been staring at him for like the whole class.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't talking to you." She just blabbered some words out.

"Hm, nice excuse." He said nonchalantly.

"No, I'm serious, I was talking with my subconscious! " She defended herself.

"Looks like it." He said.

She sighed in defeat, its not like anyone was gonna believe her anyway.

"Look, I want to apologize to you for being rude." She said looking away.

No response.

"I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I should have watched my mouth. It was a mistake and I admit I was wrong." She said looking out of the window.

No response again.

She grew impatient. She really wanted to get forgiven.

"Please..." She pleaded.

"Look me in my eyes." He said seriously.

Her heart felt like it skipped a beat. Those words, they did something to her.

"And then say what you need to say." He breathed out, with seriousness in his voice.

She slowly turned her head towards him. Her eyes slowly making their way to his.

Those damn-ocean-eyes, it was hard to resist them. She gulped and started,

"I'm really sorry..I feel regretful. I couldn't sleep last night because of that, yes, I was wrong." She admitted rightly.

He..smiled? She saw him smile at her.

"Wait..did you just smile? At me? That means I'm forgiven?" She said excitedly with glistening eyes.

"I did not." He defended himself.

"You did, baby. You did." She said teasingly but instantly regretted.

He looked at her surprisingly.

"What did you just say?" He asked in shock.

"Opps, sorry." She said and bit her tongue to which he chuckled.

"Yes, yes you've been forgiven." He said making her smile.

"Thank you. Thank you really." Her voice slightly cracked, showing how important it was for her and how badly she wanted it.

She saw him nod. She then focused on the class, but, after a minute or so, her eyes landed on his test sheet. She was curious about his grades, judging on the look the teacher gave him, he definitely got a good score.

"Hey, can I look at your sheet? Please." She asked politely and she him nod.

She carefully took the paper and opened it, only to find her jaw being dropped to the floor.

'A fucking 99.6? What? Shit Sherlock.'

Her eyes widened to his amazing score, it was so close to being a hundred.

"God, you did really well. Unlike me." She complimented him.

"Not really. I was expecting a hundred, but guess I'll just take this. How about you? You looked disappointed." He asked.

Her face dropped. "Well, good for you. I didn't really score well, so I'm I'm in big trouble. My father would kill me." She said.

"How much?" He asked again.

"Please, it's not good enough. I kind of feel ashamed." She said.

He sighed. "Look, I'm not judging you. It's not the grades that matter, it's your satisfaction. If you're happy with it, nothing else matters. If you're not, improve. Not everything goes just as we planned, so just go with the flow. I'm sure your score wouldn't be so bad." He assured her.

"It kind of is, I got an 98. See?" She said sliding her paper to him.

He looked at it carefully, it wasn't bad at all. Overall, it was quite impressive. No girl in this class was as good as her, in his sight.

"It's not bad at all, come'on cheer up." He said assuring her.

"If you say so.. "

And just like that, the classes went on until it was recess. Arreum was glad that she was able to sort things out with Nischay. She was glad that he understood.

And the group was sitting together again.

"So you guys good?" Asked Jake.

"Yeah." Answered Arreum.

"Good." He said.

"Well, I'm kind of surprised, that was fast tho." Aria said while eating,  the food was stuffed in her mouth.

"It had to be." Nischay answered.

They talked about random stuff and about how disappointed they were with their grades. Jake got 90 and as for Aria, she was stuck with 89.

• • •

Right now, Arreum and Nischay were sitting in the office of the activity management team's manager. He asked both of them to meet him.

"Good morning, Ms.Campbell and Mr.malhan. How amazing to be sitting with the top students of the school." He said smiling.

Both of them bowed and thanked him.

"I'm Jameson, I'm going to get straight to the point. I asked you guys to meet me because, I'm actually, impressed with your performance. I thought, you guys would be perfect to be, the presidents, of the Activities club of our school. And right here, I'm giving you a very important responsibility. The Activities club of our school, is the most popular among any of the clubs in any school. We support every talent here. Talk about dance, vocals, art, sport, fashion, anything. 
Students show their talents in this club. Every year, we organize a special event for this. So now, as you both are the presidents, you both will be leading the club. Anything related to the club is, from now on, your responsibility. Don't disappoint me, okay?"

He said seriously.

Both Nischay and Arreum, stood there as confident as ever. They couldn't let their nervousness get in the way.

"Yes sure sir. It's all noted, we will not disappoint you. Thank you for choosing us." They said.

"You're dismissed. Please leave." He said and they obeyed.

As soon as they got of the campus of the school's management team, they looked at each other and said,

"What in the fuck just happened?"

The next minutes, were spent in laughing and trying to realize if this was all real. I mean, Presidents of the most popular club? That feels like a dream.

They were beyond shocked, and the same goes for Aria and Jake as soon as they heard the news.

Soon the announcement was made, and now, the whole school knew about it. Students were going wild out of jealousy and excitement.

As soon as the dispersal arrived, everyone rushed to their homes. It was night already and Arreum was about to sleep.

"It was a good day though." She spoke

And on a good note, the day came to an end.

☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.7K 23
!!Currently on Hiatus!! sorry ((Will probably never update again)) okay Just a bunch of one shots, they are gonna be short (most of t...
186K 2.9K 20
I'm thriving on Bakukiri right now, but I'll try to keep it diverse. -I'm open to suggestions. -There will be trigger warnings if needed! -I will NOT...
53K 1.2K 32
This is a story about a punjabi girl and a punjabi boy who gets into a beautiful relation by their parents. Bas Itna Hi Bataungi BYE!!!!๐Ÿ™Œ
240 9 2
A simple dream, and poouufff, I give you a fresh one shot ^^. And if you don't like this idea that I write... I think the door lady is waiting for y...