Impossible

By justadreamer65

Harper wouldn't be considered a good girl, she breaks any rule that you can imagine, she loves danger, but wh... More

Impossible
Chapter 1 - 'You're not even worth the one night stand, babes.'
Chapter 2 - 'I have officially boarded the pussy train.'
Chapter 3 - 'It would be a genius idea to write his name all over my underwear.'
Chapter 4 - 'Get your filthy paws off me.'
Chapter 5 - ''Yo babe, if you were a carrot you would be a hot carrot.'
Chapter 6 - 'That definitely escalated faster than the Titanic.'
Chapter 8 - 'I felt like Kristen Stewart on a good day.'
Chapter 9 - 'Talking about embracing your womanly parts.'

Chapter 7 - 'Do you want me to bring along a tampon while I'm at it?'

369 15 3
By justadreamer65

The ceiling was kind of starting to get boring. I was locked in Mason’s arms meaning I was going nowhere, whether I liked it or not. He was literally passed out no place near waking up. When eventually it was all too much and I was contemplating hurting him seriously bad, he let go. Yeah as easy as that he let go, he sprawled along the bed and release his death grip. I took that as my chance to free myself, quietly slipping out of the room. I didn’t want to admit that I willing wanted to check on Bates, so I blamed it on the fact that Mason told me, which of course, was a complete lie. Mason wasn’t even breathing right now, to even speak.

While I was walking to Bates room, I was hoping, coming close to praying that he wasn’t up. Hoping he was still asleep considering it was extremely early, but my hopes were crushed in less than ten seconds when I heard him speaking to someone. I decided to live up to my image of the nosey one, and listened in on the conversation.

“What do you mean I’m changing?” Bates voice boomed through his door, I was literally imagining him sitting directly on his the side of his bed, waving his hands in fury, with some ridiculous top on. There was a slight mumble on the other side of the phone. “Not doing hard drugs is not a bad thing,” He answered once again, this time the person on the other side of the phone continued to talk longer this time. “Do you realise how much of a little bitch your being, Beau.”

To say I was kind of expecting the phone call to be from Beau wouldn’t be a lie. He seemed like Bates bad housewife. They continued bickering back and forth, which I grew bored of, except when Bates said something. This something blew my cover as I broke down laughing rolling along the floor, “Do you want me to bring along a tampon while I’m at it?” I could hear him slam the phone down, and begin to come towards the door.

I didn’t care that my cover was blown, and I was a fraction away from actually peeing myself, plus I was rolling along the floor. It didn’t matter anyway because he was already standing over me. He was peering down at me, like I was some form of a creature. His huge hands were resting on his hips, and I could see I was right about the ridiculous top, his top read, ‘I love boats and hoes’ which made me laugh even more by the reference from Step Brothers.

He had this concentrated look plastered all over his face, like he was thinking about something. When he reached up to scratch his head, his shirt hitched up a fraction revealing a tattoo which somehow seemed to sober me up, that or either the six pack.

Definitely were both.

“Are you drunk?” He asked me exasperated.

“What? No!” He pursed his lips, weighing the decision to either believe me or not. He let out a deep breath which meant he had it in him to believe me.

“Anyway,” I started getting back to the point that I had come here for, “did you know Mason and Becky actually bonded?” I told him while intertwining my fingers and resting them on my stomach, extremely fascinated by the piece of information I was providing him with. “Seriously I don’t know how, but he actually said she was alright.”

He didn’t even take time to think of his response as he said, “Are you shitting me?”

“I shit you not.”

We stood there in silence well he stood there, while I casually lay on the floor for quite a while. Until, he decided to pipe up some news that made me bounce off the floor, “Get up, the family are visiting. Dress nicely you know how they are.”

Fuck! All of them?”

“Yes, my pussy brother is coming along too.”

* * * *

“Ah, hello my darlings,” She burst in through the door, with her hands outstretched as if she was some sort of royalty we were waiting for, putting it simply I would rather behold my grave, “Look how grown up my Maser is,” I stifled my giggle with a cough, at his repulsed expression when her hand reached up to caress his cheek. “And my other darling, what is that outrageous nickname you have Bailey-“

“Bates,” He corrected her quickly.

“Oh yes Bates, you have gotten quite handsome young man.” She announced with the company of her posh voice. I was still in the middle of trying to figure out how she was their mother, she was so posh, and they were so, not, when she turned her attention to me, “Well hello there, Happy.”

“It’s Harp-“

“Yes, yes Happy.” She hushed me before I had the chance to finish my sentence. As their mother made her way in to the sitting room mumbling how dirty the house is, their dad followed but not before slapping them both on the back, he never really talked much.

I could hear chaos before I even seen it, I heard the shout of the eldest brother, meaning that their sister had in fact come. Drew, as he was called, was a lot like Bates considering he was only a year older than him. He had the whole cocky business gone, whereas on Bates it was irresistible, but on him you would feel like repeatedly smashing his head into the wall. Their little sister was definitely my favourite person in the family, Carmen. She slapped all her brothers around the place as if she was the eldest of them, expect when in fact she was the youngest. She was only about thirteen, but acted like she was at least nineteen.

“Come on, you gay boy,” She screeched at him as he bellowed louder this time, “I would have my fucking turtle here faster than you. I feel like seeing my other big bro’s I’m sick of looking at your ugly ass face.” For a thirteen year old, she had quite the colourful vocabulary. “Speaking of which, when are you going to move out, I mean aren’t you twenty-two or something shouldn’t you be married by now.” She continued, except now we could see her coming up towards the door, “Bet your too ugly to even capture a girls attention.” We were all chuckling by the time she had hauled him fully up.

Only then did she decide to bring the insulting to a halt, because she pounced on her brothers giving them big hugs, telling them how much she missed them. As she was busy with her brothers, Drew decided to wholeheartedly greet me, “Nice to see you again Harper, as always.” He tried telling me seductively while grasping hold of my hand and placing a kiss there. Maybe, he was slightly attractive, he was in fact a model, so I guess he had to be. He had the perfect build exactly like Bates, the height, the muscles, and of course the tattoos. If you didn’t know you would mistake them as twins. They actually all got on very well, except as expected they had a whole lot of abuse for each other. They were a very close family Carmen even adored Drew even though she insulted him as a hobby.

Just then, Carmen shoved Drew out the way ranting about how she used my techniques and simply told a boy from class, ‘Suck my non-existent dick’.

Her mother definitely didn’t know about that one.

I peered at the three brothers laughing and slapping each other’s shoulders playfully. Their smiles brightened up their whole face, like it was the best thing re-joining as a family, “I now know why ye keep her here, she is quite the sight.” Drew referred back to me, while throwing me a cheeky wink.

“I’d watch yourself brother,” Mason piped in while throwing his arm across Drew’s shoulder, “she gets very violent and plus Bates called shotgun.”

“Hey! I’m not a passenger seat.”

Which earned me a, “You can occupy my passenger seat, anytime.” from Drew. Looking at them all together, with their arms thrown over each other’s shoulders made me somehow smile, most likely because they were all extremely attractive.

* * * *

I knew the minute she started screaming it would be a disaster. It started off with her stomping out to the pool where we were all relaxing, you know comfortably, quietly. Until, we heard, “Oi! Why did this crazy bitch walk in while I was in shower?” Ebony strolled out, accompanied by a hung-over Becky. I tried to give Ebony the, ‘family is here’ look, but she was not getting my desperate telepathic message.

Becky was currently rubbing her temples for dear life I could imagine the horror show in her head. She decided to ignore the rest of the world and turned back inside away from the sun, probably going for that shower. However, Ebony wasn’t that considerate, she stayed right where she was.

“Oh hello there, Diego family, are we all having a bonding session?” She asked innocently while bending down and resting her elbows on her knees, “Now, this is cute.”

I thought Mrs Diego’s jaw would collapse with how wide it was, sadly it didn’t, “Who is this lunatic in my precious sons house?” She demanded as she glanced around looking for someone to answer her question.

Thankfully, depending on which way you looked at it, Ebony answered for herself, “I’m Ebony Lost, nice to meet ya.” I was mentally slapping my forehead that I had let her continue to talk. By her tone, I actually thought she was clicking that Mrs Diego wasn’t the type to announce any sort of ‘bad’ word. Except, the next two words that fell out of her mouth, made Mrs Diego nearly drown in her sons own pool.

“I’m lost alright, lost in your eyes.” Mason threw in to the conversation. Which Ebony’s response followed, she said two simple words, two simple words, which made us nearly call an ambulance because of their mother’s repulsed reaction.

“Blow me.”

--

A/N: Sorry my chapters are becoming really short, only because I am currently back in school. Just wanted to say don't be a silent reader ;) let me know what you think by voting or commenting. I'm actually surprised at the response this story has gotten, so many people like it. I'm very glad! If you would like to know anything about the story or me don't be afraid to pop down a comment.

I want to thank you guys for being so patient and your continuous support. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 216 20
Nicamille was an ordinary smart chick but when Trent notice her... Trent wouldn't leave her alone. She tried to ignore him but it seems fate hate her...
24 0 1
Bryce Matthews doesn't do the whole nice boyfriend thing. Chocolates and flowers-girls can forget all that. And he certainly doesn't care about the g...
5.8K 214 21
"I-Im sorry", I say. "Why are you stuttering", he says. "Your nervous aren't you", he says while softly bitting the top of my ear. Harper June is yo...
214 3 24
Harper thought everything was going well for once. She didn't totally hate her job, she gets along with her roommate, her brother and her were finall...