𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑹𝑨𝒀𝑨𝑳 | 𝑲𝑫𝑮

By imp0ppinbx

In which Miyanna, Bway's girlfriend finds herself stuck between him and his brother, kentrell... More

𝑪𝒐𝒑𝒚𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑹𝑨𝒀𝑨𝑳
00
01
02
03
05
😹

04

185 17 0
By imp0ppinbx

FACE CARD CRAZY, HE BE LIKE
"GIRL, WITH YOUR PRETTY ASS."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Miyanna Nari Jenae , 17
Salt Lake City, Utah

🟰

"The fuck y'all doing?" I heard a voice mumble. My eyes shot open looking over at the door being face to face with Jeffrey.

I rubbed my eyes. "We all was talking in here, I guess we fell asleep. Jazz left?" I asked lying.
I knew he wasn't gonna ask jazz if she had been down there with us, so it was the easiest lie.

"Yeah, I guess she did." He shrugged.

"What you had to talk to me about anyway?" I asked standing up dusting myself off.

"Come here." He said his voice barely a whisper. He led me into the booth. "Why you brought me in here?" I asked.

"Cause his ass faking sleep tryna be nosey." He laughed. "Look yanna, I know you be feeling like I'm distant, I'm sorry. I don't want nobody but you. This shit don't mean nothing to me if you not in my life. I love you yaya." He said as his low eyes stared into mine.

"I love you too." I smiled wrapping my hands around his torso. "That's all you had to tell me?"
He nodded his head. "That and tomorrow ima take you shopping, to show you I'm sorry. I know that don't fix everything but I'm trying yanna."

I nodded my head in response laying my head on his shoulder. "This all I be wanting you know? Just some type of affection and attention." I told him. "I know."

"You still sleepy?" I nodded my head "a little."

"Let's go take a nap, I'm tired as a bitch bae." He mumbled.

He grabbed my hand walking us out of the studio. "You ate?" I tilted my head. He shook his head "I'm not hungry."

"Why you don't ever eat?" I pouted. "Stop that." He laughed tugging on my bottom lip. "I'm good, I promise."

I sighed walking upstairs with him into his room.

it was technically a guest room but he was always here and slept in it every time he was here so it was now basically his.

I flopped down on the bed looking at him as he removed his jacket.

I stared in his face, thinking about when we first met. That's the person I fell in love with, I felt like I didn't know him anymore. Maybe I could learn to love the new version of himself though.

I would have to end things with Kentrell though, sounds easier than it actually is.

It didn't help that I gave kentrell my virginity, for all Jeffrey knew I was still a virgin. I don't know how long I could keep this secret.

"What you thinkin' about?" He asked as he laid beside me wrapping his right hand around my thigh. "Nothing. What's my middle name?" I asked. "What?" He laughed

"What's my middle name?" I asked again. "It's renee or something, ain't it?" I laughed dryly "yeah. I was just asking." I closed my eyes.

I don't think this is going to work at all.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

I woke up to the sound of loud music. I reached my hand out around the bed, it was empty. I'm guess Jeffrey had left earlier.

I stood up pulling down the pajama shorts I was wearing, adjusting them. I walked to the door, going down stairs being met face to face with kentrell and xo.

"Hey." I mumbled greeting them. Xo nodded his head at me, while kentrell just kept his face in a mug.

Don't know what the fuck his problem is..
"Jeffrey left?" I asked looking over at them. "Yeah." Kentrell said plainly not bothering to even look at me.

"Yb, can you help me turn the game on in Jeffrey room I don't know how to do it." I asked. "Figure it out." He spat with an attitude.

"Please dude?" I pleaded. He huffed standing up following me upstairs. I pulled him in the bedroom quietly closing the door.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I mugged him. "Nari get out my face mane." He waved me off. "I don't even know what the fuck I did to you." I scrunched my face up.

"I coulda' died last night, you left me to go be with this nigga all laughs and smiles even after he told you that shit, if that's where you wanted to be all along you coulda' been said that nari." He ranted making me confused.

"Wait, what did you think he told me?" I asked.
"don't worry about it, Bye Miyanna." He laughed dryly slamming the door on his way out.

Now I'm even more confused. I pulled out my phone, going to text Jeffrey.

Where are u?

I got caught up in some shit
i'll be back tonight

I think I'm just gonna go back home.
I'll see you another time.

K
Read

I shook my head exiting out of the messages, damn just "k"? I don't know why I'm always so shocked by the fact that he doesn't care.

Luckily I had been living out of my suit case the past two days so I didn't need to pack. I searched for the soonest flight, the soonest one was taking off at 4 and it was only 11:30am.

I wanted to go home NOW.

I cringed at the sudden sound of moans. "Fuck, kentrell!" Jazz yelled out. This nigga is truly a weirdo, I can't even be mad at it.

The moaning went on for an hour straight. Where the fuck are they're kids? How do they even have time to do this?

Eventually the noise stopped, and I heard the door to the bedroom I was currently in move slightly.

I had my arms covering my eyes as I laid on my stomach with my head in the pillow so I didn't know who it was.

"What?" I asked to whoever stood at the door. "I wanted to know if you were hungry?" I heard jazz voice echo. I turned my head looking at her.

"I'm fine. Can you shut the door?" I asked as nicely as I could.

I wanted to flash out on kentrell but I couldn't, it was my fault for even giving him access to me. He's married, I don't know what I expected. I was better off dealing with this with Jeffrey.

He wanna be funny, two can play that game it's cool. I'm not tripping about it.

BIGyanna_

.....reply

Nba_youngboy replied to your story

you think you funny? 😂😂

Leave me alone before I tell jazz .

You enjoyed the show?

You a weird ass nigga literally,
gtfo lmao.

Don't nobody care bout you
listening to that opp Ass nigga nari 😂

So why you texting me?
Read

Lame ass, I hate this nigga. He makes the roof of my mouth itch literally.

I looked at the time seeing it was almost 4, I was so ready to get out of Utah. I never planned on returning either.

I went on my phone ordering an uber it said it would arrive in 10 minutes so I decided to just go downstairs and wait.

"What you doing ya?" Kentrell asked looking me up and down as he walked down the stairs. "Going home." I said in a duh tone.

"Fuck you tryna' go home for?" I scrunched my face up. "I don't have a reason to still be here." He tilted his head as his hands sat inside his sweatpants. "Come here." I shook my head no in response. "Can you leave me alone?"

"Fuck you mad for? I'm the one who should be mad." He scrunched his face up. I looked at him blankly before putting in my AirPods drowning him out with the music.

The music paused being interrupted by a phone call. The screen read "kentrell🫤" I looked up to see him smirking before declining the call resuming the music, he called again. I declined the call again, before switching over to my Uber app to see how far the Uber was.

Five minutes. I just had to wait five more minutes.

He called again, I finally forced myself out of the app to my contacts list to block his number.

"You need to leave me alone." I mumbled shaking my head. "What you gone do? When you got like that nari?" He taunted.

I tuned him out again resuming my music. I closed my eyes mentally counting down, hoping this Uber would come fast.

I felt a dip in the couch next to me. I felt kentrell's breath heavy on my cheek. I paused my music to complain but before I could speak his hands travel around inside of my sweatpants.

"Kentrell." I said barely above a whisper. "S-stop." I pleaded lowly as he spread me open with his index and ring finger, pushing his middle finger inside of my hole.

"Nah nari, you wanna leave me right? Shut the fuck up." He mumbled as he moved his finger in and out of me. "You really love this shit, why you so wet already?" He laughed. I stayed silent. "You leavin me?" He asked again.

"I got to- I gotta go." I struggled to get out. "Where you goin nari? Hmm?"

"Up-upstairs." I panted. "You think I give a fuck bout them being upstairs?" He laughed as he sped up, now adding his index finger.

"Aye yb!" Xo called out, his voice getting closer letting us know he was walking toward the stairs.

He swiftly removed his pants from my underwear. "Wassup?" He called back as he watched xo stand at the bottom of the stairs.

My phone dinged, I looked down reading
"Your Uber Has Arrived."

I looked at kentrell before grabbing my suite case rolling it to the front door. I didn't plan on coming back at all. I needed to leave kentrell alone, sneaking around was starting to get old and if I wanted a nigga who didn't care about me I was better off staying with Jeffrey.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

I was finally back in BR, it felt like a weight had lifted off of my shoulders. Currently, I was doing my hair. It was definitely time for a new style. I had already installed it, i was just curling it.

Liked by baehelpnia and 87,600 others
BIGyanna_ the type to make a nigga regret that he slept 🙈.

Comments disabled.

I was powering my phone off until it pinged, letting me know I had received a message.

(225) 768-9586

Me and my homegirls gone beat tf out you
when we catch you. 🤣

Lmfao who is this?

Nari stop playing unblock me

😂😂😂😂
Bye kentrell

I miss you
& fatma

Fatma got a new father 🫤

Bitch I'll kill you
Read
Can you unblock me dude I need you
Read
I'm finna cut off this house arrest bracelet off don't worry I'm Omw.

It's never that serious lmao.
I'm cool off you dude. Go be with your wife, I never should have came in between that. It's no Ill will I still love you and still want you happy 🖤.

Stfu
Lame ass
I stopped reading after you
said go be with your wife.
Read

That's so delusional, threatening to beat my ass  while pretending to be a girl is a very crazy attempt at winning someone back.

The view of the messages were interrupted by a incoming call. I answered not reading the caller ID. "Hello?"

"What you doing?" Nayla's voice boomed through the speakers. "Nothing, why?"

"I don't know. I'm bored, let's go to the mall or something." She said. "I got lex with me too."

"I don't feel like driving." I mumbled. "I'll come get you."

"K." I replied back before hanging up.

I didn't really feel like doing anything today, but I haven't gotten out of the house in a while, besides that party, so why not.

Even then, I probably wouldn't have been up for the party under any other circumstances, but any invitation to get drunk, I'm accepting.
Every single time.

I stood up walking over to my vanity mirror, trying to decide if I should change my outfit.

There was nothing wrong with what I had on, especially if we were just going to the mall so I decided to keep it.

I had already did everything I needed to do, so all I had to do was wait for them to pick me up. Nayla didn't live too far away, so It wouldn't be long.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"He cute." I told lex and nayla nodding my head in the direction of a boy who was sitting at a food court. "Bitch do you know who that is?" Nayla eyes grew wide. I shook my head no in response.

"That's that bleeda nigga, bway gone kill you." I shrugged. What that gotta do with me?

"I'm hungry." I yawned. "Let's go get something from the food court."

"I don't know y'all, I just love my man. Should I buy him some shoes." Lex spoke as she lifted her head from her phone. "Girl, What man?" I laughed.

"I don't have one but if I did I feel like I would love him and buy him some shoes." She shrugged making me shake my head.

"Real delulu , yelling out her man." Nayla sung.

We walked over to the chickfila that sat in the malls food court. "Hey, can I get 3 8 count combos all with lemonade." Lex ordered.

The cashier rung us up and we paid, before finding a place to sit down while we waited for our food.

"So what we doing after this?" I asked sitting down my bags on the ground next to me. They both shrugged in response.

"We should take a trip to Houston before the summers over." I told them. "Let's do it, when though?" Nayla asked.

"We got 3 weeks left of summer, so next weekend?" Lex suggested. "Bet." I said standing up walking back over to the chickfila line to retrieve our food trays.

"You need help with that?" A voice asked. I turned my head spotting the same boy from that pool party.

"You just don't quit huh?" I laughed. "Nah, getting rejected turn me on." He smirked. "I'm fucking with you, you just looked like you was struggling." He shrugged grabbing two of the trays out my hand walking back to the table with me.

"Thanks." I mumbled awkwardly. "Aye though, why you don't ever hit me back?" He asked. "I told you I got a boyfriend boy." I rolled my eyes.

"What that mean? I told you I just wanna be friends." I shook my head "you trying real hard, to just wanna be friends." I squinted my eyes at him.

"You look like a good friend." He shrugged. "Let me see your phone." I held my hand out. Shortly after he pulled his phone from his front pocket handing it to me after unlocking it.

I typed my number in, saving the contact. "Text me, bye boy." I waved him off. He laughed before walking away returning to his friend group.

"Well shit." Lex said breaking the silence laughing. "Shut up, he said he wanna be friends." I rolled my eyes.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

༺𓆩❦𓆪༻
THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 2.9K 22
"𝑰𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑨 𝑷𝑹 𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑵𝑻, 𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻?" "𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑯, 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑭𝑨𝑲𝑬" 𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑻𝒀 𝑯𝑰𝑻, 𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮�...
398K 18.7K 20
"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗎𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗅, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌." She was everything he wasn't. Confident, precious...
155K 4.8K 39
Now married 19 year old Mya is finding out thjngs about her ex and baby. Will her and kentrell stay together?
77.8K 1.8K 46
kentrell never had a real ride or die till he met ... milan 🌚!