Faking it -Jude Bellingham

By Melsxoxx

Jude Bellingham and Elena Sainz do not get along but they have to pretend to be in love. Will it bring them c... More

.
..
001
002
004
005
006
007
008
009
10
011
012
013

003

3K 40 4
By Melsxoxx

I woke up to the sun shining in my room again, I spent all of yesterday sleeping. I pick my phone up and turn it of do not disturb, I see a couple messages.

Mase:
hey Lena you okayy

Mase:
I stopped by at your place because I was worried about you, I kept knocking on the door but you weren't answering. So I let myself in with the key you gave me, cause I thought you were dead but you were sleeping. left some food for you in the kitchen make sure you eat.

I smile at the message, mason is one of the most caring people I've met, I reply to his message thanking him and letting him know I'm ok.

I had quite a few messages from Isabelle saying she was worried and asking if I was ok, but mason rang her to let her know I was ok. I send her a quick voice note telling her I'm fine and that I was just tired.

I see a message from my manager I open it scared of what it will say.

ella:
hi elena how you doing, could you meet me at our usual spot at 11:30!

Elena:
I'm fine, okk see you soon.

I look at the time and it's 10 am that's more than enough time to get ready, I quickly have a shower get dressed putting a white t-shirt on and some green jeans, I blow dry my hair and put some makeup on. It's about 11 now so I head out my apartment and make my way to the cafe me and Ella always meet at.

INSTAGRAM

Elenasainz

LIKED BY Carlossainz, Jadethirlwall AND OTHERS

Elenasainz: I'm happier than I look I swear

COMMENTS:

Username: how's jude

Carlossainz: always so moody

Username: waiting for jude to like

Sophiaamelia: so pretty!
-Elenasainz: I love you 🫶🏼

Username: what does Lando and jude see in her she's ugly

COMMENTS RESTRICTED

I walk into to the cafe to see Ella and another women sat on the other side of the table, I've never seen her before.

"Elena come over here" Ella calls me over , I go and sit next to her trying to get a better look at the women sat on the other side of the table.

"I'm aisha nice to meet you" she says with a warm smile, I smile back about to ask who she is, but someone approaches our table I look and see jude. What the fuck.

"What the hell are you doing here" I say to him as he sits opposite me. He ignores me and turns to aisha

"What is she doing here, what's going on" he says.

"I'm Jude's manager" she says to me. I nod still confused why she's here .

"This is Ella, elenas manager" she tells jude he mutters a hello to Ella.

"Ok what is going on why are we here" I say just wanting to know why we're here and what's going.

"So as we know that article got released on you both and it doesn't look good for the both of you"Ella says to us both.

"So what do you want to do" I ask still confused why we're here.

"Well we think you guys should have a fake relationship for a couple months" aisha says, jude spits his water out and I just pause trying to make sure I heard her right.

"Yeah no I'm not doing that with him, you guys are crazy " I say.

"I'm not having anything to do with her, she's too much to deal with" he says I roll my eyes.

"Me, you are. Your the most annoying person I've ever met" I say to him before he can reply aisha buts in.

"Ok both of you calm down, let us explain. Jude you have been in so many articles with multiple different girls and it doesn't look good for your reputation" she says to him.

"And elena , this looks bad for you, you were just accused of breaking Lando and his girlfriend up which I know you didn't, then your seen with jude it doesn't look good and think of all the hate comments your getting" she says to me. I don't reply she does have a point but I don't want anything to do with jude.

"If you both do this for about 6 months It will be good for the both of you, it will improve your reputation jude people will think you have settled and not with a new girl everyday, and elena you'll stop getting hate comments that you broke lando and holly up" aisha says to the both of us.

"I'm still not sure about this" I say

"Just think about it, you'll stop getting comments calling you a slut for being seen with lando and jude, because people will think your with Jude and realise your not the reason they broke up" she says to me which is true.

"You have a point, but why do I have to do it with Jude" I say he rolls his eyes.

"Your acting like I want to do this with you" he replies back.

"You both have to do it with each other, you were last seen together we can't start adding more people into this. This way makes sense" aisha says and Ella nods.

"How about we give you guys some times to talk it over and we'll come back" ella says to us both and her and aisha get up and leave the table.

I just look down at the table not wanting to speak to him. I can feel him staring at me so I look up.

"What"I say to him.

"What" he replies back.

"Why are you staring at me" I say

"Cause your sat opposite me" he says as if it's the most obvious thing.

"Well stop" I tell him. He ignores me.

"So what shall we do"he says to me I shrug

"It makes sense for us to do it, but if we are going to do it we have to make some rules up" I say to him he just laughs.

"What type of rules" he says.

"No kissing" I tell him, he rolls his eyes.

"Are you stupid, who's going to believe we're in a relationship if we don't kiss" he says to I groan I don't want to have to kiss his stupid face

"Fine, we only kiss in public when needed" I tell him.

"No ringing and messaging me all the time, just cause we're doing this doesn't mean we're friends" he tells me I roll my eyes he's so self obsessed

"I don't to be your friend, get over yourself" I tell him he just smirks.

"Sure you don't sweetheart" he says

"Don't call me that" I tell him.

"No falling in love with me" he says I burst out laughing.

"Trust me that won't happen I can't stand you" I tell him

"We'll see" he says

"No seeing other girls while we're doing this" I tell him, he laughs

"Why, will you get jealous" he says I laugh at that.

"No, I just don't to be embarrassed and don't want people to think my 'boyfriend' cheats on me with a new girl everyday"I tell him.

"Well same for you then, no seeing any other boys" he says I nod

"Don't worry about me I can keep it in my pants" I say he laughs

"That's not what the articles say" he says, how dare he I've only had 1 boyfriend he's the one who is seen with a different girl every week. I don't even reply to him I don't want to give him the satisfaction.

"So we have a deal" he says sticking his hand out to me I pause thinking if this is worth it, it's probably only going to make things worse but I shake his hand.

"Deal" I say pulling my hand back and sanitise it with my hand sanitizer he rolls his eyes at me.

"Your so extra" he says

I shrug" can never be too careful never know where your hands have been" I tell him.

As he's about to reply , ella and aisha come back

"So everything sorted" they say we nod .

"Great now let's discuss how we're gonna do this "she says .

We leave the cafe and I head back to my apartment. They decided that first we should interact with each other's Instagram posts and meet up a couple times to get seen with each other and slowly post each other and do a soft launch to announce our relationship.

I get a phone call from mason, I answer

"Hey Lena you good" he says

"I'm okay, how are you thanks for coming to check on me I was just really tired" I tell him.

"It's fine don't worry about it, get ready Im going to pick you up in an hour" he says

"Why, we're we going" I say confused

"I told you I'd take you out to eat" I smile that he actually remembered.

"Oh you don't have to I was just joking" I say to him.

"It's fine I want to, I said I would plus we need a catch-up" he tells me.

"True, I'll get ready now" I tell him before hanging up.

INSTAGRAM

Elenasainz:

LIKED BY: Judebellingham, Milliebobbybrown AND OTHERS

Elenasainz: my two favourite things, food and coco

COMMENTS:

Username: anyone see that Jude liked

Masonmount: your welcome for the food.
-Elenasainz: thanks masey

Masonmount: seems like you forgot to include me in the caption
-Elenasainz: no I didn't :)

Username: best friendship ^ I love them

Milliebobbybrown:so cutee
-Elenasainz: miss you!

Username: how does she know everyone
-probs cause of her cousin she uses him for clout.

JudeBellingham: missing coco
-Elenasainz: she misses you more!

Username: omg omg omg Jude commented

Username: is coco the only thing your missing Jude

Isabellelopez: my baby coco

Author's note
Hey guys hope you enjoyed! Please let me know what you think x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 279 6
♯┆HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS .ᐟ β˜… ❝and all the girls dreamed that they'd be your partner they'd be your partner and π’šπ’π’–'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 π’—π’‚π’Šπ’ you...
101K 3.4K 42
❝ I'M TOO LATE TO MAKE YOU MINE, OUT OF TIME. ❞ JUDE BELLINGHAM X FEM!OC SOCIAL MEDIA AU crownsmist, 2023
67.9K 1K 59
β˜†.q.:* "Tell me that you're still mine Tell me that we'll be just fine Even when I lose my mind I need to say Tell me that it's not my fault Tell me...
114K 1K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...