Tensura X Kuma Kuma Bear|TENS...

Autorstwa NullAzatoth

So in this AU When Yuna was steeping in the bear gate a portal suddenly appeared which is connected to the vo... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

1.3K 34 9
Autorstwa NullAzatoth

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Rimuru:
"So yuna ready to return to your old world?"

Yuna:
"Hai!"

Yuna was excited it's finally the day of her return.

Behind her are luggage with many dresses and stuff which she immediately stored in her space storage.

Grace, Lilith, Devil are gonna go with her.

Himura:
"Forgive us Yuna sama we can't go with you, we will accompany our father to a meeting with the west"

Ember:
"Hmp, i want to go with yuna sama"

Benimaru:
"Ember please understand, it is necessary for you two to have a meeting with the foreign nobles"

Ember:
"Tch I'd rather be with Yuna sama than meeting those greedy humans"

Albis:
"Ara is my daughter causing trouble perhaps?"

Ember hearing this shivered.

Ember:
"M-mother"

Momiji:
"Fufu, i guess the kids are in that phase huh?"

Albis:
"So my daughter is being rebellious in front of The Queens, Empress and Rimuru sama, even in front of Yuna sama?, I guess we need to talk"

Ember:
"N-no oka san, that's not needed right onisan?!'

Albis then looks at homura sharply.

Homura:
"W-well, mo-mother albis i do believe it's better to have Ember be given education after all, lately she has been teasing yuna sama"

Albis:
"Ara, is what homura kun say true ember?"

Albis eyes were glowing.

Ember:
"Me-mercy"

Momiji:
"Sigh, calm down albis, she just doesn't want to be separated from yuna sama, do remember they now serve her"

Albis:
"Then it's more necessary for them to have manners and do their duty as they now have a master of their own"

Yuna who was watching went to albis.

Yuna:
"Ah albis sama, it's nice to meet the mother of Ember and Momiji sama the mother of homura, i have been in their care for this last few weeks"

Albis:
"Ara no need to be formal with us Yuna sama, you to be Lord Rimuru's queen, have my daughter bothered you on your stay?"

Yuna:
"No in the contrarily they have been good friends"

Albis:
"Sigh, i see then i wouldn't be punishing you dear, Daughter"

Ember looks at yuna with tears in her eyes and full of reverence and respect.

Ember:
"Yuna sama"

Yuna:
"Don't worry, if you are finished with your meeting and free, I'll call you and summon you is that fine?"

Ember:
"Hai!"

Homura looks at Devil.

Homura:
"I leave our master's safety to you Devil"

Devil:
"Kufufu don't worry homura dono, i vow in my name that i will not let anyone harm our master, over my dead body"

Homura nods in acknowledgement then they both shakes hands.

Lilith:
"Ember I'll also protect her so don't worry, just finish your business here then join us later alright?"

Ember:
"Alright, but you better not take all the fun away while I'm not with you guys"

Lilith:
"Yes yes"

Nimue:
"Hoh, you two better serve her properly alright?"

Devil and lilith froze hearing the voice.

Devil/Lilith:
"Mo-mother/Mama wh-what are you doing here?"

They asked nervously.

Nimue:
"Is it wrong to see both my children off, before going to another world?"

Both:
"N-no"

Nimue:
"Remember to follow every command she gives okay?, If she wishes to hide her power and identity as a future queen then hide it, and treat her with enough respect to not reveal anything, but if she revealed everything then show courteousy and don't embarrass her Infront of other people, do i make myself clear?"

Both:
"Ye-yes Mother/mom"

Diablo:
"Don't worry dear, I'll accompany Rimuru sama, so I'll deal with the bigger problem's, they will only protect and accompany yuna dama"

Nimue:
"Sigh, as long as they remember all my teachings"

Devil/Lilith:
"We will,we will"

Nimue:
"Yuna sama, do tell me if they ever fail to do their order"

Yuna:
"Mah, it's not that bad to fail at something's after all failure is not a sin, failure helps one improve"

Nimue:
"....."
(How nostalgic)

Flashback

Nimue:
"M-my lord forgive me for my incompetence "

Rimuru looks at Nimue then asked.

Rimuru:
"Why are you kneeling and begging for forgiveness nimue?"

Nimue:
"I failed to my job"

Nimue said dejected.

Rimuru:
"So?, Why do you ask for forgiveness?"

Nimue:
"B-but"

Rimuru:
"That is not a reason for you to kneel on the ground to beg"

Nimue:
"But i failed "

Rimuru:
"Like i said failing is not a sin you have committed, but a lesson that will help you improve, so stand up and raise your head high and proud for you are my subordinate who executed her duty even though you fail, you will improve from this"

Nimue was awed and her respect and loyalty for Rimuru became so strong that she became a second diablo, tho not to such an extent as a die hard fan, but this also made the two of them acknowledge each other.

As a result they became close to the point they became engaged.

End Of Flashback

Nimue smiled.

Nimue:
"I see, you two better be grateful to have the chance to serve her"

Lilith"
"Of course we're grateful mother"

Devil:
"As sister said"

Yuna then looks at Grace who was preparing herself.

Yuna:
"So grace are you ready?"

Grace;
"Of course i get to go to another world, never in my wildest dreams had i thought of being able to go to another world "

Yuna:
"Well, isn't their anyone who will see you leave?"

Grace:
"Well, I don't.."

???:
"GRACE, I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD, sigh, thank god gobemon san gave me a ride"

Grace:
"Eh?, MOTHER?!!?"

Stella:
"Why are you surprised?"

Grace:
"B-but i thought you were busy"

Stella:
"Huh?, Of course I'm busy"

Grace:
"But then.."

Stella:
"Look even if I'm busy there is no way i would not see you off to go to another world, your father also wanted to come but he needed to prepare the generals since the western meeting will be held later, so he send you a message, 'Grace please be careful, and never let your guard down, i am happy you finally found someone to call a friend, and many more friends "

Grace was surprised and had some tears on her eyes, knowing her parents would see her off even when they are busy, showing how much they love her.

Stella then looks towards Rimuru.

Stella:
"Rimuru sama it has been a while"

Rimuru:
"Indeed it has stella, i still remember when you first came here training how to cook"

Stella:
"Ha, indeed, those were the good old days, 'chuckles'"

Stella then looks at Yuna.

Stella:
"So you are the crowned Princess and queen of Lord Rimuru?"

Yuna nods.

Stella:
"I see, then it's a pleasure to meet you Yuna sama"

Stella kneeled then bowed

Yuna:
"Eh?, Etto please stand it's a bit uncomfortable having the mother of my friend kneel to me"

Stella:
"I heard you treated my daughter well, and I'm thankful that she finally has a friend and it's thanks to you that she is not alone anymore and has many friends, as a Honorable Demon Lord Candidate she didn't have that many friends, but now that's changed thanks to you yuna sama"

Yuna:
"Eh?, Well I'm also happy to be her friend, and please don't call me sama, just Yuna is fine"

Stella widened her eyes then chuckled.

Stella:
"I see, then yuna please take care of my daughter their"

Yuna:
"Of course "

Rimuru:
"You don't have to worry stella if you look closely your daughter has become stronger, maybe closer to your Magicule capacity?"

Stella:
"Hai, i felt that through the corridor, I'm surprised that they have equal status through corridor, and happy that she is now this strong"

Grace:
"Hmp, who do you think i am mother?, I am Grace the Honorable Demon Lord Candidate, your and father's daughter, and soon to be Head of the Four Heavenly King's"
'smug'

Stella just smiled then gave her daughter a hug.

Rimuru:
"Alright then everyone say goodbye to your family, we will be leaving in 3 hours, so enjoy your time while you can"

For the next three hours Grace, Devil and Lilith took their time with their parents, they will be staying at Yuna's World for some time, So they wouldn't be able to see them.

They prepared everything they needed, since their clothes are magic and some formal and other clothes that are Mythical grade stored in their souls, they only needed to bring some nornal clothes.

They also brought things like extra weapons or weak weapons, since they can only use their personal weapons if needed.

Other than that, they brought many foods so they could enjoy Tempest food while in another World.

Rimuru:
"Alright Velzard, Shuna, Shizue are you two ready?"

Girls:
"Hai!"

Rimuru:
"Alright then, Ciel please take care of Tempest in my absence"

Ciel:
"Don't worry i will, Yuna please be careful okay?"

Yuna:
"Yes ciel nee"

Ciel smiled warmly, then a magic circle was formed under Them.

Yuna ,Grace ,Devil and Lilith closed their eyes from the blinding lights, then felt their body being consumed and transferred to another reality, as if their consciousness was fading then traveling to another plane of reality.

Then they opened their eyes only to meet a white and game looking surroundings.

Then yuna meets the same servant she first met when she first returned to the game WORLD FANTASY ONLINE.

Maid:
"We met again Yuna Sama"

Yuna:
"Wait your the one who gave me that bear suit"

Maid:
"Hai, actually i am an Angel"

Yuna was surprised, rimuru and the others we're interested.

Rimuru:
"Hoh, an angel you say"

The angel was actually surprised to see yuna again and with this people, but she can feel their power and was polite.

Angel:
"Hai, i am the angel of the goddess of the World Yuna was sent to"

Velzard:
"Can we meet this so called goddess?"
'grin'

The maid was surprised from this request, she wanted to decline but she knew she can't offend this people.

???:
[Tell them they can]

Angel:
[Ehh?, But..]

Rimuru:
"Hoh, are you going against your master?, Didn't she tell ordered you to tell us we can meet her?"

The angel was surprised, and was sweating, how can he know?.

Suddenly a Burt's of light and a woman with Wings appeared.

She then bowed to Rimuru.

Goddess:
"It's nice to meet you Lord Rimuru, i am the Goddess of Virtuallity, bassically I rule all Virtual Games"

Rimuru:
"Interesting, I'm guessing your a diety class?, Atleast a Hugh D4 right?, You wouldn't know me if you didn't reach that tier"

Goddess:
"Hai, this one's name is Mana, it's truly an honor to be in your presence"

The angel was shocked, her goddess was bowing to this man, she quickly followed.

Goddess:
"So what do we ow you for visiting the Virtual Plane, the reality of Games and Entertainment"

Rimuru:
"I am here to go to my Fiancee Old World, i think you know what i mean?"

Goddess:
"Yes, i felt the power wave being sent to that world, i tried to save her sadly i couldn't withstand it"

Rimuru:
"That's, normal a power from the Cardinal World can't be fanthomed by those below, you are lucky this reality hasn't collapse"

Goddess:
"Well, i somehow managed to save it, but that's all i could do, i can only avoid being erased by the Void"

Shizue:
"The Void structure is absolute, and will eat and erase anything, all creation and existence shall return to nothingness, everything shall return to the Void, the absolute rule, No power is above and can disobey it, except for nothingness itself, the very concept of nothingness since it negates its own concept as nothingness, what is their to erase if their is nothing, so you a system of Virtuallity should be proud to survice that"

Goddess:
"Then i shall"
'smug'

Shuna:
"So mana can we go to her world?".

Goddess:
"Their is no need for permission shuna sama, even if i object, i wouldn't have the power to go against you"

Rimuru:
"Then we shall get going mana"

Yuna:
"Thanks for bringing me to that world mana san"

Goddess mana:
"No problem yuna sama"

After they leave the angel asked her goddess.

Angel:
"Mana sama who were they?"

Goddess mana:
"We should be thankful he was in a good mood, listen well my angel, that man is, The being above all, he who stands with thise of absolute Power, someone who can erase reality with a thought, he who beres the power of nothingness, The Chaos Creator and supreme Cardinal Diety Rimuru Tempest "

The angel was shocked, she didn't know a person like that exists.

Goddess Mana:
"He is infinitely above me, even those who reside in his world, people who are called awakened are comparable to me, they call their power's Skills and stuff, and the Raw energy they use is Magicules, but in my case i am around the 15,000,000 EP but for the current standards of that world, i am quite average and weak"

Angel:
"Eh . Th-that is considered average and weak?"

Goddess mana:
"Yes, I'm an exception to have this power as a High D 4 but you my angel is merely 500,000 EP you would be crushed by his soldier's, who aren't even a general or executive, that is the Power their reality have"

The angel gulps hearing this.

Goddess:
''even Yuna who was once a normal human is above you, I can't fully pin point her power but, it's around 3,000,000 i think?"

The angel was in disbelief, but.

Azatoth:
(How wrong you are goddess chan, Yuna has breached the 3,500,000 after  training and using that Grimoire)

Goddess Mana:
"Anyways they are residing in that world, but.... No they might take care of them"

Angel:
"By them, you mean the corruption?"

Goddess:
"Sigh that damn Virus is anoying, seriously we survived the attack wave but that virus was able to pass through the void and enter this reality"

When the Bear gate activated and yuna tried to enter, A Virus like digital being pass through the cracks of the void, entering the Virtual Reality.

Angel:
"It has made mutated monsters and such, not to mention many people have been corrupted by it"

Goddess:
"They might take care of it, but the Virus itself is spreading, so i will need to focus on that"

And the goddess went to take care of her business.

Angel:
"I wish no one will offend that being"
...
.....
..........

Yuna and the others opened their eyes once more, now looking at the... Sky??, No they are fckng falling from the Sky!!.

Yuna:
"AHHH WERE FALLING!"

Rimuru:
"Haiz i forgot that you have been having a hard time with flying"

Rimuru caught her and carried her princess style.

Rimuru, Velzard floated, Shizue took out her Flame wings.

Which made Yuna and Grace Look in awe, they have never seen her use her wings before.

Shuna used Gravity magic, while Devil and Lilith brought out their wings, Grace also used her Dragon wings.

Yuna was embarrassed not being able to fly or levitate, she wasn't good with heights, and wasn't fond of flight.

It's not that she couldn't do it, but she had a hard time with it, but even then, she could actually best the Un Awakened frey in Aerial combat,

Yuna took out her wings.

Then tried flying, she was able to fly normally but she didn't like looking down, of course she acted brave, not wanting to look pathetic in front of her subordinates, Friend, sisters and lover, but.

Grace:
"Pfff"

Yuna blushes.

Yuna:
"D-dont laugh"

Grace:
"So-sorry, but this is just too funny, you have such beautiful and majestic wings, but your scared of heights, Bahahahahaha"

Grace laughed while holding her stomach.

Rimuru and the others also tried holding their laugh, heck even the two demon siblings.

Devil:
"Pfft, fo-forgive me yuna sama, kukuku"

Lilith:
"P,pfft th-this isn't wh-what it looks like yuna sama pffft,hahhaha"

Rimuru:
"Pffft, ahahaha dear yuna is trying to act brave in front of us, hahahaha"

Now yuna was blushing and pouting.

Yuna:
"Hmp, meanies"

Velzard:
'chuckles'
"Well it's not bad having fear of heights, but hehehehe sorry it's a bit cute and funny at the same time"

Yuna:
"Hmp, even you big sis, then i will ignore you guys"

Hearing this made them pale.

Rimuru:
"Y-you wouldn't ignore me right yuna chan?"

Yuna just ignore rimuru while pouting.

And in the next 30 minutes they tried to ask for forgiveness so they wouldn't be ignored by the loved Yuna.

Rimuru:
"Anyways were are we yuna?"

Yuna:
"Hmp, i guess I'll forgive you, from the looks of it, we might be at the capital"

Shizue:
"Hmm?, But i feel many monsters down there"

Yuna:
"Wait what do you.."

Velzard:
"Yeah an abnormal amount"

Yuna hearing this was alarmed she looks down and tried to expand her range of sense, and felt a horde of monsters marching to the capital.

Yuna:
"This is bad, we need to go their now and kill all those monsters"

Rimuru:
"If that's your wish, lets go then"

And with that they all went to slaughter the monsters...

..
.....

King:
"Sanya how is it going?"

Sanya:
"Currently the casualties are rising, atleast 80 people had died, 420 injured, 720 heavily injured, I don't know how long we will last"

King:
"Damnit Elenore how long till backup arrives?"

Eleanora:
"Cliff should reach here by now, but to think the attack would be this day"

Sanya:
"Your majesty you should evacuate, you shouldn't be here to begin with"

King:
"No, the moment my soldiers and adventurers Lose is the moment our fates have been sealed, their is no place to escape sanya"

Sanya:
"I see"

Moments later cliff Foschurose arrived with his soldiers, and adventurers.

Eleanora:
"Cliff you have arrived"

Cliff:
"Yeah.... Eleanora, is it True?"

Eleanora:
"Till this day we are still hoping she is out their "

Cliff:
"I see"
(Damnit, she wouldn't die just like that, Yuna please be safe)

Cliff saw yuna like her own daughter, after he heard the news he was in disbelief and didn't want to believe it, but even he felt the pressure, he could only pray.

Cliff and his soldiers and adventurers joined the battle, it was devastating, the monsters just keep coming and coming, not to mention they were powerful.

The amount of casualties has now reached 143, they were all exhausted.

Cliff could only fight, but then.

Eleanora:
"Cliff Behind you!"

Eleanora shouted, as cliff was gonna be attacked by a saber Tooth wolf, Cliff couldn't defend and accepted his fate, he closed his eyes, having regret leaving shia,noire and Eleanora behind.

Eleanora:
"Cliff!!"

And not being able to see Yuna one last time.

But then.

???:
"Who said you can die just like that human?"

Cliff was surprised and opened his eyes, he saw a man with Bluish silver hair and Golden eyes, he had wings and was holding the saber tooth wolf on the Neck.

Cliff:
"Wh-who are you?"

Cliff asked cautiously.

Rimuru:
"Hmm?, Well my name is Rimuru, and who might you be human?"

Cliff was shocked, from his wings and the way he talks suggests he isn't a human.

Cliff:
"I am cliff Foschurose, A noble of this kingdom"

Rimuru hearing his name raised his brow.

Rimuru:
"Wait did you say your name is cliff?"

Cliff:
"Yes"

Rimuru:
"That means you're..."

Rimuru was cut off by Eleanora who called cliff.

Eleanora:
"Cliff, I'm glad you're alright, and who is this person"

Eleanora who went to cliff together with saya, the king and some guard's looks at cliff, then their attention went to Rimuru who was holding the wolf by the neck.

Cliff:
"Eleanora stay back, this man isn't human, and from the looks of it, he is powerful"

Rimuru:
"Wait did you just say her name is Eleanora?"

Rimuru asked pointing at Eleanora.

Hearing this the guard's and soldier's and some adventurers were on guard, rimuru seeing this broke the wolfs neck then raised his hands.

Rimuru:
"I'm not here to harm any of you"

Eleanora:
"How can we trust you?"

Rimuru:
"Sigh, if i wanted to then you would all be dead by now, also why would i harm the acquaintances of my dear Fiancee "

Cliff:
"Fiancee?"

Rimuru:
"Hmm?, Ah right, well you guys might know her for her bear suit, well she is Yuna"

Cliff/Eleanora:
"YUNA?!, WAIT IS SHE ALIVE?!, AND FIANCE?!, HOW DID THAT HAPPENED?!"

Rimuru:
"Well first of all yes she is alive, and second that's a long story "

Eleanora:
"That's a relief but, where is she now?"

Rimuru:
"Hmm?, Ah she is slaughtering the Monster's, she was quite worried when she saw the monster's attacking you know"

Everyone:
"Eh?, Slaughtering the Monster's?"

'BOOM!'

Suddenly a huge explosion occured, everyone looks at the direction only to see Yuna who they thought was dead, with Wings and was swinging her sword around while killing the wyverns and dragons.

They couldn't believe what they saw, then another woman with flaming wings, holding a sword in flames while also massacring the monster's.

Another woman can be seen with horns, using her fan and destroying the surrounding's with every swing, and a girl with dragon like Armor with horns wings and a tail, fighting with bare hands, and finally A butler and maid sending magic around left and right.

Everyone seeing this was in dazed and astonished, never in their life had they seen this power.

Rimuru:
"Wow, yuna sure has grown, well i guess even before i met her, she should be able to anhilate all of this monsters on her own"

Everyone's attention now returned to Rimuru.

King:
"Excuse me, Rimuru dono, but what do you mean by that?"

Rimuru:
"Hmm?, Ah you see she was fairly strong before, but now she's more powerful, she isn't even using 3 percent of her power, kukuku"

Everyone was shocked, she wasn't using 3 percent of her pwoer?!.

Rimuru:
"If it was the old her then, 94 Percent?, Atleast"

They could only watch silently.

A few minutes and the massacre was finish.

Yuna:
"Hmm?, ah Cliff, Eleanora san"

Cliff/Eleanora:
"YUNA!"

They went to yuna and hugged her.

Yuna:
"Eh?"

Eleanora:
"Don't you dare, worry us like that again"

Cliff:
"You foolish little girl, didn't i tell you to not let your guard down?"

Yuna was surprised, she didn't think they were this worried for her, she felt warmth.

Yuna:
"S-sorry"

Cliff:
"Sigh, be careful next time okay?"

Eleanora:
"Fina and the others are worried you know"

Yuna:
"Okay, I'll put that in mind, also is fena okay?"

Eleanora:
"She's alright, but can you explain what happened?, And who is this man who claims to be your Fiancee?, And the others with you?"

Yuna:
"Etto..., Can we talk privately?"

Eleanora:
"Alright but you better tell us everything okay?"

Rimuru:
"Don't worry, mother in law ,we decided not to hide a single detail out"

Eleanora:
"That's good.... Eh?!, Wait what do you mean mother in law?!"

Rimuru:
"Hmm, yuna hasn't told you?, She sees you as a mother figure so"

Yuna:
"S-stop!!"

Yuna went and covered Rimuru's mouth.

Eleanora:
"Wait really?"

Velzard:
"Fufufu, she also sees this cliff as a father figure so yeah"

Cliff was surprised by this.

Cliff:
"Is this true yuna?"

Yuna shyly replied.

Yuna:
"Y-yes"

They were both happy learning this.

Eleanora:
"Hehehe i see then"

Cliff:
"Anyways let's go to the mansion and hear what happened, also your majesty, forgive us ,but this is a bit private"

King:
"It's alright, i know privacy is important, but atleast give me the less private details later"

Rimuru:
"No worries, if you wish we can have a talk later, as a fellow Ruler, i know how important information is, and we don't plan to hide it, well we wouldn't let the public know tho"

King:
"I see, but are you a king as well?"

Rimuru:
"Fufufu, an Emperor, someone above a king, this makes me military, Economic and Territorially superior"

They were surprised hearing this and yuna nods to confirm.

King:
"Then can we have an alliance?"

Rimuru:
"Sigh, that depends, we may or we may not, but you will understand why later, it's complicated"

King:
"I understand, then cliff Eleanora, I'll go first, sanya go and make the report"

Sanya:
"Hai"

With that everyone went to their palaces, Yuna Rimuru and the others went to the Foschurose state.

Arriving their yuna felt nostalgic, when entering the state.

Fina:
"Y-yuna o-onechan?!"

Yuna hearing the voice froze then she immediately looks at the direction, seeing the girl ,Yuna teleported to fina which surprised her, then she hugged fina.

Yuna:
"F-fina, it's you i finally get to see you again"

Fina:
"Y-yuna oneechan, it's really you?"

The others watches the heart warming reunion, Rimuru seeing this smiled.

???:
"Yuna?!"

Yuna looks at the other familiar voice to see shia and besides her was misana.

Misana/Shua:
"Yu-yuna san!?"

They both went to hug yuna.

Truly heart warming.
After the reunion, they went to the living room, Cliff signals the servants to leave, and close the door.

Cliff:
"So yuna what happened?"

Yuna:
"Sigh, this will be a long explanation"

Eleanora:
"Well, we have all the time we need"

Rimuru:
"Nope, it's gonna be a hell of a story for you guys"

Fina:
"But yuna onnechan has only been gone for 1 week"

Rimuru:
"Well, for you that is... But for us it's been 1 month"

Everyone-Shuna,Velzard,Yuna, Shizue, Grace,Demon siblings:
"WHAT?!"

Yuna:
"Hey calm down"

Shia:
"But how will we calm down when we hear something like that?!"

Yuna:
"Augh, you make a point "

Rimuru:
"Well to make things less complicated and easier to understand, we will show you some of our memories while explaining okay?"

They nod.

Rimuru:
"Well then let's start with, oh yeah let me ask you first, do you believe in other world's?, Reincarnation or rebirth?, And God?"

They were confused with this question but answered nonetheless.

Cliff:
"Well rebirth and reincarnation is believed to be True, and some theories and such"

Eleanora:
"And other world's?, That's complicated, some say their are but we don't really know and believe much"

Fina:
"God?, Well father and mother always tells me to pray, but to who, I don't really know if their is a god, but if their is one, then I'm thankful that yuna onechan came back"

Shia:
"But why are you asking this?"

Rimuru:
"Fumu, good answers and good question, you see yuna here actually died"

Everyone-Tensura Cast:
"WHAT?!"

Yuna:
"Keep it down"

Shia:
"Sigh, look yuna how do we stay quiet with such absurd revelations, and what do you mean she died?!"

Rimuru:
"Sigh, this will be hard, anyways, she died here and reincarnated to our world "

Eleanora:
"Wait your World?, Does that mean you aren't from our world?"

Rimuru:
"Yep, the fight earlier should be enough right?"

They could only nod, but shia misana and fina didn't know what they meant.

Shia:
"Wait what fight?!"

Then she saw their memories including fina and misana, they couldn't believe such power's.

Rimuru:
"Well, our world is complicated, it's above this and more powerful, we don't use mana, we use Magicules something denser, the meer existence of this can kill anyhuman from magicule poisoning, specially you guys who haven't known this"

Cliff:
"Then, how did yuna use it?, And how did she survive your World?"

Rimuru:
"Otherworlders aren't impossible, you see we have many in our world, summoned ones, but they were used in wars and forced as slaves like machines, their souls are bound with magic so they couldn't go against their summoners"

Shia:
"Wh-wait wh-what?"

Rimuru:
"You heard me, but the kids are the ones who have it harder, in an early age their magicules would run rampage because they couldn't control, it and the result?"

Rimuru had a dark face including the others, Yuna's face was dark and had disgust.

Cliff and the others felt tensed, what could it be?"

Rimuru then looks at them solemnly.

Rimuru:
"They will die in a horrible death, their bodies will explode from the huge magicule capacity"

Now they were pale, shia, misana and fina look as if they were gonna throw up, cliff and Eleanora were frightened and felt despair hearing this.

Eleanora:
"Wh-what?!"

Cliff:
"N-no way th-thats, the first one was already inhuman, but now the children?"

They were shaken, but Rimuru only looked at them with a straight face.

Rimuru:
"Don't misunderstood, our world is cruel but that is nothing for those who live in it"

They had horrified looks hearing this.

Velzard:
"Our world has one rule, survival to the fittest, if you die because your weak then no one would care, no age or gender is involved, the weak are trampled, while the strong rules"

Shizue:
"What is their to care about weaklings, what reason do the strong need to care for them, they are ant's, those gifted with power are above, such rules were followed by monsters, dime humans and humans"

Cliff:
"Th-thats"

Shia:
"How and why would such rule exist "

Shia ask shaken, such a thing should not exist.

Shuna:
"Because it is the rules made the moment the world was created, i am an Ogre from the past, evolved to a Kijin and now a Devine Oni, as strong as i maybe i still remember the rules and will always Remember it, but that is in the past now"

They looked at shuna.

Shizue:
"As she says that's in the past, thanks to Rimuru san"

Velzard:
"That's right, this man over here changed all of that"

Eleanora:
''wait you did?"

Rimuru:
"Yes, i banned summoning and the last childrens were my students and i saved them"

They sighed in relief hearing this, but still uncomfortable, such a thing.

Rimuru:
"I will make it clear, the reason i was able to do it?, Is because no one can go against me"

Now they were taken aback by this.

Cliff:
"What do you mean"

Rimuru:
" The rule The strong leads and the weak follows the strong applies to me, although my people and subordinates don't, since they are absolutely loyal to me, but the humans do, in fear of my wrath and the others they wouldnt dare destroy peace"

Shia:
"W-wait what do you mean by humans?, Why Them and aren't you a human?"

Rimuru:
"No little girl i am not, i might formerly be, but just like yuna i am reincarnated"

This shocked Them.

Rimuru:
"I became the weakest race, a slime, but a unique monster, unique monster's are those with abnormal power, anyways, i am now a Demon Lord and a True Dragon"

Cliff:
"What is a Demon Lord and True Dragon"

Rimuru:
"The Demon Lord, are majins or monsters who reached the threshold to attain the Demon Lord seed to awaken and hatch this, you need nutrients to become a True Demon Lord, The True Dragon is the pinacle of Power their were only 4, the first was the Creator and God, But now their are 6 Me and Gia, true Dragon doesn't die, they can revive as much as they like, they also govern a concept, i gover the Void"

Hearing this made them freeze, this information wasn't something they should know, not to mention this are godlike brings.

Fina:
"G-gods?!"

Rimuru:
"Yes, but you also have a god in this reality, but our's is above and beyond, anyways i also became a god"

Now they were shaken in front of them is a god, and is the fiancee of yuna.

Yuna:
"Okay before you kneel to him and worship him, please stop, he doesn't want that, anyways, Velzard here is also a True dragon, The Ice empress, dhe foverns Fixation and Ice"

They turn to Velzard who only had drink's her tea, then she looks st them released a little bit of her aira showing power authority and majesty.

Eleanora:
"You mentioned a seed, so what is the nutrients?"

Now their faces all darkened, this made them uncomfortable, why did they suddenly react like this.

Rimuru looks at them then said.

Rimuru:
"Souls"

Eleanora:
"Pardon?"

Eleanora asked to clarify what she heard.

Rimuru:
"Human ,souls"

Now they were pale and scared.

Rimuru:
"Exactly 10,000 human souls, but depends on the individual my 12 subordinates needed 100,000 souls each"

Hearing this made them Lose all color, they were scared no they were frightened.

Rimuru:
"Sigh, calm down, we wouldn't kill with no reason, remember our world is chaotic, and wars aren't rare, if anything wars signify the rule in our world "

Hearing this they tried to calm down.

Rimuru:
"For my case they invaded my country and killed my people, i needed to revive them so the requirements was to become a Demon Lord myself, my subordinates tho, a war with the strongest empire, well former strongest, and we massacre the 1,000,000 army lf course we didn't have a single casualty, and i used those souls to awaken them for the bigger fight"

They gulped hearing this.

Eleanora:
"How many demon Lord's are their?"

Rimuru:
"First off, my subordinates don't have that title they have special titles, and their is a council of Demon lord's, Octagram, 8 to be exact, not all are Awakened, 1 is a former hero, the other is a giant, True Giant to be exact so he can't awaken, another is an Angel who rampaged after the death of the creator"

Shia:
"Wait the creator died?"

Velzard:
"My big brother had a rule, that God must love all equally, but he loved a human and had a child, the results?, He already abandoned his prime power, and his current was still enough to destroy reality itself, but with the rules his last remaining power went to his daughter and the Human's that he created and loved backstabbed him and killed him with his wife"

Velzard said with sadness, they were surprised, just how cruel and corrupt can the humans be.

Rimuru comforted her.

Rimuru:
"The humans are greedy and lustful, this is a True fact, specially in our world, but even then we can't erase them, The daughter of the creator Milim Nava is the second Demon lord"

Misana:
"Wait the creators daughter is a Demon lord?"

Rimuru:
"Yes, after the humans killed her parents and pet dragons she went on a rampage, slaughtering more than who knows how many humans, she destroyed the kingdom that betrayed veldanava, also each Demon Lord has enough power to sink a continent, back to the story, the first True Demon Lord is a Primordial Demon, the primordial's are Demon's born from the dawn of creation, their are 7 of them and the Red primordial is the first also the mediator, how he Awakened?, Well humans stupidly summoned him and asked to destroy another nation, in return he Destroyed them as well, stating the offering wasn't enough "

Fina:
"O-offering?"

Rimuru:
"To summon a demon you need to offer a sacrifice, be it humans, soul or flesh, anyways in our World naming is a tabboo, when you name a monster or Demon they became stronger but, if you carelessly name them, then you might die, no matter how powerful you are, but i am an exception, anyways primordial's with name or body can't be fought, you either accept your fate or just go and kill your self"

They just listened, they know this world is absurd.

Rimuru:
"Anyways besides demon's their are spirits and angels, and more, in my world it's already peaceful, monster's human living peacefully"

Cliff:
"I see but still this is hard to take in, to think you were sent to such a world yuna"

Yuna:
"Even i am surprised, but you left the VOTW rimuru"

Rimuru:
"Oh right that"

Eleanora:
"Is their more?"

Rimuru:
"In our world their is the voice of the world, a system that takes care of reincarnation system and skills, anyways this is a voice one hear when they evolve or attain a skill, the unique skill is only unique to one individual, the US is a skill above and beyond it is ultimate power, and can only be obtained by awakened, heck even Awakened can't obtain this unless you have a strong will and soul, with Ultimate skills you can ben the laws of the world"

Cliff:
"Wow, this kinds of power's, your world are full of godlike beings"

Rimuru:
"Pfft, in the past this might look like it, but now it's not rare, well that's my failt for destroying the balance of power made by guy the mediator, but hey i made peace so yeah"

Eleanora:
" Well that's True, I can't believe such a world would exist"

Rimuru:
"Heh, yuna here is close to achieving this godlike powers you know?"

Everyone-tensura:
"Eh?,... WHAT?!"

Cliff:
"Yuna what does he mean?"

Yuna:
"Remember when you go to another world you attain power?, But my case is different, i became stronger than average, also i might become a True Hero in the future "

Everyone -Tensura:
"HERO?!"

Rimuru:
"Yep, my Yuna will become a hero fufufu I'm proud , by the way i have more than Yuna, i already have close to 18 wives"

Cliff:
"Wait what?!, Then why marry yuna?"

Rimuru:
"Sigh, here"

Rimuru gave them the explanation through their minds, he didn't want to waste time.

Cliff:
"I-isee so she was destined then"

Rimuru:
"Don't worry i promise to protect her"

Cliff:
"Then I'll leave her in your care Rimuru sama"

Rimuru:
"Stop with that, just call me Rimuru "

Cliff:
"Eh but"

Yuna:
"Cliff just do it, it's better that way"

Cliff:
"I see then Rimuru san, please take good care of her, she is like a daughter to me"

Rimuru:
"No worries, i will take good care of her"

Shia:
"Etto, Rimuru san can we see your country?"

Rimuru:
"Well, I can't bring you their or you guys will die, but i can show you in another way"

Rimuru then made the whole room turn into some kind of hologram, then showed Tempest, they were awed by Tempest, such a peaceful yet powerful country.

He also showed everything that happened while yuna stayed in the Cardinal world, he then gave all the information he hadn't told, to not waste more time.

Rimuru:
"Anyways do you guys have anymore question's?"

Eleanora:
"What will we say to the public?, And the king"

Yuna:
"Tell everything to the king, and see how we can make an alliance later, as for the public it will go like this.."

And so they made plans, the kings birthday will be 3 days later so they also prepared that.

Yuna Rimuru, shuna shizue and Velzard sleep in the same Room, it was expanded with space magic, cliff and the otherd were surprised by this.

Rimuru:
"Fufufu you have good people here yuna"

Velzard:
''indeed"

Shizue:
"That is a relief"

Shuna:
"True, they are kind"

Yuna:
"Of course"
'smug'

Rimuru:
"Anyways let's sleep"

They went to bed.

.....
.........

Anyways thank you for reading and visiting my story pls follow me for more wattpad stories

Socials:

Tiktok:https://www.tiktok.com/@nullazatoth?_t=8bvU8GnNkva&_r=1

Twitter:https://twitter.com/NAzatoth99270?t=rUuoTZhejPPFCvuGuZvAew&s=09

Instagram:https://instagram.com/nullazatoth?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/@NullAzatoth

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092738791592&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/u/NullAzatoth?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13.5K 173 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...
84.3K 2.2K 67
A portal between Earth and a fantasy world is discovered near a small town in Central Italy. How will the two worlds coexist? How will...
69.4K 3.5K 33
❝𝖨 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐❞ ! sequel to where (hxh) Following the Yorknew fiasco, (y/n) leaves the safety of...
176K 6.4K 63
[This story has a rewritten version out now "my only home". You won't have to suffer any longer with this terrible plot, but I'm keeping this up sinc...