dnf age regression oneshots

By dreamssmps

age regressing is a coping mechanism,not some kind of kink.please don't comment anything sex related,no matte... More

Baths and tantrums
Time out
Slipping
Two daddies
Sick
Kidnapped
Two littles
lost in the woods
I miss Daddy
Little Dream
arguments
*Requests*
You don't love me
Punishment
Scraped knees
Running away
I want bunny
What are you watching?
Please read!
NEW BOOK!!
Cuddly baby
Hiding from daddy's funny,tho..
Hangry baby
please read!!!!
Pretending to be small
Uncle Sapnaps
Clingy

Daddys get stressed too

1.6K 18 43
By dreamssmps

requested by: kurapikas_toe_fungus

Little: George <3

Caregiver: Dream <3

long story short Dream is stressed and George tries helping but when he cries George thinks it his fault

* * *

these past few weeks have not been good for Dream.he had not felt this shitty in years.he had so much work to do,sitting on the computer the whole day and trying to get it done,but also having to take care of George whenever he regressed.it was hard,working while George was little,he needed a lot of attention,always wanting to be with his caregiver.

even tho George was small,he wasn't clueless.he could see his daddy was feeling down and he wanted to help.

he got up from his corner in Dreams office and went into his room,wanting to cheer Dream up somehow.he got out his drawing stuff,drawing a green and blue heart before cutting it out.he had a little trouble finding the green,but eventually,he did.he smiled in satisfaction,placing it on the table.

he made more hearts,stars,random circles,making most of them blue and yellow.he put all of his work in one spot,picking them up and going over to Dreams office.

he rushed in excited,walking over to Dream.

"daddy,daddy look!" he pulled up his hand,the papers resting on his small palm.

Dream typed one last word,looking over at George and then at his hand.George smiled,pulling his hand closer to Dream.

"oh,you made them for me baby?" Dream asked and George nodded eagerly,having a big smile on his face that you could see behind his baby blue pacifier.

Dream grabbed the papers,looking at each one before placing them on the table.

"they're beautiful baby,thank you" Dream kissed his head,going back to working.

George looked at Dream.his eye bags were dark and visible,his posture was really bad,his eyes were droopy and he looked like he just got out of prison.George furrowed his brows together,thinking of how to help his caregiver.

he smiled,getting an idea.

"daddy can i sit?" George always made sure to ask before doing something that involved sitting on his lap,playing with his stomach which he loved for some reason,and just stuff that could be unexpected if he hadn't asked first.

Dream taught him that and he always made sure to listen to it.

Dream looked over at the boy,then at his computer again.i mean,he'd just sit on his lap, it's fine right?

Dream sighed,patting his lap "sure honey"

George clutched his bunny,crawling into Dreams lap.he sat sideways on his thighs,leaning in to place his head on Dreams shoulder.Dream continued working,hoping that the boy didn't need anything.

(idk if yall saw the way George sat on Austins lap,but that's what i meant by sideways :] )

he looked at the computer,not understanding how Dream was having fun writing all those boring letters.he was still a baby,he thought Dream liked doing that.

he leaned up,kissing Dreams cheek.Dream gave him a weak smile,kissing his head in return.

George leaned back into his shoulder,satisfied.

however,Dream still looked sad.what else could he do to help his daddy? he thought about it quietly,there wasn't much he could do to cheer him up,he was a baby afterwards.all he could think of was giving him kissies and hugs.i mean,that's what makes him happy,so it should make Dream happy too,right?

he continued to kiss Dreams cheek every few minutes,hugging him tightly.after a few more kisses,Dream was starting to get overwhelmed.

if he didn't kiss back,George would probably get upset,but all of the kisses distracted him,he needed to do his work.

George hugged Dreams neck,moving closer.why was he so clingy? Dream shook it off,continuing to do his work.he was already behind schedule,he needed to get this done as soon as possible.the sound of keyboards clicking played through his mind,his eyes struggling to stay open.

he stopped typing,his eyes closing.what if he just slept for a few minutes..

he quickly opened his eyes,shaking his head to try and wake himself up before going right back to typing.

he was making too many mistakes.correcting the mistakes was taking more time than the whole thing in total.

"baby,can you move so daddy can get an energy drink?" Dream said in a sleepy tone,running his hands through his own hair.

"i get it daddy!" George said enthusiastically,jumping off his lap and running downstairs into the kitchen to get Dream his drink.

he opened the fridge,seeing all of the drinks.luckily for him,the drinks weren't placed too high,he could reach perfectly.he looked at the different flavors,picking a random one and going back upstairs.

he went into the room,placing Dreams drink on the table

"here daddy i got it" George smiled,waiting for Dream to drink it.he held his hands,standing next to Dream.

Dream sighed "thanks George" he opened the can,quickly drinking it.

George smiled in satisfaction,deciding to sit in his corner now.he sat down,goofing around with his toys. but Dream was still sad.why was he still sad?

George sighed,looking at his daddy.

maybe he just needs to try a little harder?yeah that will work for sure.

he got up,going into his room once again.maybe he needs to make Dream something better?but how.George turned on youtube to look up a tutorial of paper stuff.he couldn't type,so he used the voice search.he found a 3D star tutorial,clicking it.

after 30 minutes,4 failed attempts and 2 breakdowns,he did it.

"yay!!" he beamed,wiping his angry tears.Dream would love it!

he proudly held the star,running over to Dreams office.

"daddy daddy look!" he rushed over to Dream,giving him the star.

Dream sighed,taking the star. "thanks George" he said in a bland tone before placing it with the other shapes.

George bit the inside of his cheek,waiting for a better reaction.Dream noticed and sighed,looking over at the star.it actually looked complicated.

"thank you honey,i love it"

George smiled,looking around.he didn't know where else to go,so he tugged at Dreams sleeve.

why was he so needy? Dream picked him up,placing him on his lap.George grunted as Dream sat him down,moving a little to get comfortable.he soon settled down,stopping his movements.

"can i have yello paci daddy?" 

Dream looked around for the pacifier,finding it at the edge of the table.he took Georges current one,replacing it with the one he wanted.

George took it out,kissing Dreams chin and putting it back in.Dream quickly placed a peck on his cheek,not taking his eyes off the screen.George hugged Dream tightly,resting his chin on his shoulder.

Dream shifted uncomfortably,not understanding why the boy needed so much attention.why was he so clingy?and all the paper stuff,why did he make them?this was overwhemling,he needed to work and he couldn't properly with George doing all this.

 George just thought he was helping.

he took out his pacifier,kissing Dream again.Dream didn't kiss him back,continuing to work.

George furrowed his brows together.why didn't he kiss him aswell?

Dream groaned quietly,kissing the boys head.god,why was he being like this.

George kept on kissing him every other minute,waiting for Dream to kiss back which Dream,felt like he had to do or the little would throw a tantrum or something.he was getting more and more stressed by the second,feeling like his head was about to explode.

so when George hugged him tighter,he started crying.

he didn't even know why,he was just stressed.yes,it was a bit dramatic,crying because the boy was being clingy,but everything was overwhelming at that moment.

George pulled back,looking at the crying man.

Dream covered his eyes,his tears making his fingers wet.

George slowly got off his lap,looking at him cry.why was he crying? he wasn't crying untill George was with him.did he do this?was Dream crying because of him?

the little started to tear up aswell,not wanting to be the reason his daddy was crying.he stared at Dream,feeling nothing but guilt.

he thought it was all his fault,he thought he was the only reason Dream was crying.

"i sorry daddy didn' wanna make u sad" George said,his voice breaking.

Dream was surprised,he didn't blame George at all,why was he sorry?he was thinking of what to say and trying to stop crying at the same time.

when Dream didn't reply,George thought that was a 'confirmation' that it was his fault.

"i sorry!" he ran out the room,going into the bathroom.yes,that was dramatic,but he was a baby.he was sensitive

he locked the door as tears started to leave his eyes.he walked over to a corner,sitting down with his hands on his knees,putting his head down.he didn't want to make Dream cry,he was trying to help.this was all his fault.

Dream calmed himself down,getting over his breakdown.he walked over to the bathroom,gently knocking.

"George?baby can you open please?"

all Dream got in responce were Georges heartbreaking cries.he felt bad for the boy,why would he think it was all his fault?

"George please,you didn't do anything wrong honey,just open the door please" 

George didn't believe him.he didn't even bother putting his head up,continuing to cry as he ignored Dreams words,still blaming himself for making his caregiver cry.

Dream sighed as he opened his drawer,taking out the spare key.he opened the bathroom door,slowly walking in.

he sighed when he saw George curled up inot the corner "oh baby"

he walked over,sitting next to George "come here" Dream opened his arms,waiting for the boy to go in them.

however,he didn't. "don' wanna make u cry daddy" he cried out,hugging his knees.

Dream swore he could feel his heart break into tiny pieces.he picked the boy up,bringing him into his lap. "honey,you didn't make me cry,why would you think that?" he calmed the boy,running his fingers through his soft,dark curls.

"you not sad before a-and *hiccup* i hug and you cry and-and when i said i make u sad u say yes" George said in between his cries,rubbing his teary eyes.

"honey,when'd i say that?" Dream caressed the boys sides,making sure he talked in a soft tone.

"i say s-sorry for makin u cry and u say noting" 

"oh baby,that doesn't mean yes.i was just thinking honey,you didn't make me cry.daddy's just stressed honey,it's not your fault." he kissed the boys temple,rubbing his back.

"promise?" the boy said,hiccuping after.

"i promise honey,calm down" he grabbed Georges hand,holding it.

George looked at Dreams big hand holding his small one,giggling between his cries.

Dream looked at him,smiling "what's so funny baby?" 

George giggled again,holding up the hand Dream was holding "small"

"aww,is your hand smaller than mine?is that funny honey?" Dream cooed at the boys adorableness.

George nodded,smiling.

"alright let's go to bed,my ass is cold" Dream said,making the boy laugh.

Dream couldn't help but chuckle,hearing the boys contagious laugh.he went into their shared bedroom,placing the boy on the bed.he turned off the lights,turning on a small one for George.he got Georges pacifier,getting into the bed with him.George grabbed the pacifier,putting it in his mouth.he sucked on the pacifier,Dream watching as it gently bobbed between his lips.he found it adorable.he layed down,George following his moves.Dream wasted no time,pulling the boy closer and wrapping his arms around him.the smaller boy relaxed into his touch,gently sucking on his pacifier as he closed his eyes,falling asleep in the blink of an eye.Dream smiled,kissing his forehead before going to sleep himself.

***************************************************************************************

not proof read.

you can request in the 'requests' part!

hope you enjoyed <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.6K 16
It just oneshots or what I think what are one shots :) This is just for fun! If dream and or George want this down I will take it down once I figure...
229K 3.4K 26
Idk what to put here. Dnf. There will be trigger warnings, however I won't be putting trigger warnings for cursing. Tw's: Drinking Death Violence Gun...
104K 2.2K 33
little dream & caregivers george & sapnap age regression one-shots :)
277 41 20
George woke up somewhere but at the same time nowhere. The events when he was alive came rushing as he opened his eyes. He thought that this was it a...