I Told You, I Am Better Than...

By kxxla15

Recently a family had moved in to South Park for a better life. Y/N was a innocent girl until she moved to th... More

~Info~
Chapter 1 - A New Begging
Chapter 2 - The New Girl
Chapter 3 - The Fight & The Winner
Chapter 4 - The First Date
Chapter 5 - The Party
Chapter 6 - New friend
Chapter 7 - Officially Dating
Chapter 8 - Birthday Boy & The New Pet
Chapter 9 - Being Goths For A Day
Chapter 10 - Our Fun Week
Chapter 11 - Our Fun Just Turned Creepy..
Chapter 12 - Fourth Of July
Chapter 13 - Cheater?
Chapter 14 - Revenge
Chapter 15 - The Truth...
Chapter 16 - Trying Again
Chapter 17 - Last Day Of School
Chapter 18 - Grown Adults

❗️Note❗️

28 0 0
By kxxla15

Hey guys it's Keyla here! This isn't a chapter of the story I actually just wanted to give you some reminders and a note and if you want a Q&A then this is the place!

Anyways first of all I am so sorry that I haven't been able to keep on writing with my volleyball practices during this summer I have been sore and in pain but it's totally worth it ha! And I will try to have time to work on it after I am done with volleyball practices of course!

2nd of all if you guys have any recommendations on a new book then I will gladly do it and if you want me to surprise you then that's okay too!

3rd of all if you have any questions please let me know here! I will answer them as quick as I can, but thank you for taking your time to read this and I love you all so much! Hope you like the next chapter! (COMING SOON!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 147 27
Meet Stan and Kyle. Two boys who have been best friends since they were in diapers. They grew up playing together, sharing secrets, and dreaming abou...
3.9K 180 18
!!DISCLAIMERS!! •I do not own any of the original material or have any rights over the South Park franchise •This is simply a fan fiction I wrote for...
23.1K 309 29
You are a fairly popular girl at SPH, (south park high) you are friendly to everyone and given the chance, are open to making new friends. Problem is...
26.7K 691 14
You have moved to South Park right before your senior year at South Park High. You meet up with you're long-distance friend, Wendy Testaburger. You...