After Our Universe Collided

By ItsgirlxFRIEND

Eliana Cuevas has only one wish: to see her long-time crush in person, a certified volleyball player of Ryuji... More

AFTER OUR UNIVERSE COLLIDED
ELI'S JOURNAL
UNIVERSE 1
UNIVERSE 2
UNIVERSE 3
UNIVERSE 4
UNIVERSE 5
UNIVERSE 6
UNIVERSE 7
UNIVERSE 8
UNIVERSE 9
UNIVERSE 10
UNIVERSE 11
UNIVERSE 12
UNIVERSE 13
UNIVERSE 14
UNIVERSE 16
UNIVERSE 17
UNIVERSE 18
UNIVERSE 19
UNIVERSE 20
UNIVERSE 21
UNIVERSE 22
UNIVERSE 23
RAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

UNIVERSE 15

79 10 0
By ItsgirlxFRIEND

Return to Tokyo
東京に戻る
Tokyo ni modoru

Monza, Italy; December 17, 2027

THEY were going back to Japan in the evening for VNL training on May 2028 They needed to train well since they were targeting a gold medal.

Eliana was excited to meet the Japan Women's Volleyball Team, especially Sarina Koga-Nishada and Mayu Ishikawa.

"I can't wait!" Eliana said while hitting Ran's arm. "I will be going to meet them in person. What should I do Ran?"

"You were more masculine than I am, Eli," Ran said while massaging his arm that was hit by Eliana.

"Are you tired of me being like this Ran?" Eliana asked and she felt sadness in her heart. "I'm sorry, I am used to doing this."

Ran holds Eliana's hand and puts his head on her shoulder. "I am not tired, Eli. You can hit me multiple times just not leave me."

"I'm sorry, Ran for being more masculine. I was born in a simple life and it's natural to be me."

Ran pinched Eliana's cheeks and said, "You don't have to change. I like you the way you are."

Tokyo, Japan

WHEN they already arrived in Japan, the two went straight to Tokyo near the arena. Eliana insisted that Ran would stay at his dorm in Tokyo while Eliana was in a nearby apartment.

But Ran is a person who makes sure that his girlfriend is secure so he decides to stay at Eliana's place. Eliana is reminded of her cat—Ran-chan but to be surprise Riri visits Eliana's place with Ran-chan. Ran's sister says that she will take care of Ran-chan while they are away.

"I think it's better to call him, Rampee-chan instead of Ran, right Riri-chan?" Eliana asked and gazed at Ran. He's currently wearing his earpods.

Riri nodded while smirking. "Yeah, it's better to call him Rampee-chan."

"How are you by the way?" Eliana asks as she rubs Rampee-chan's fur. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" Riri said. "But I have some problems regarding how I treat someone who has some personality issues like I can't . . . my patience has a limit. I feel bad not only for myself but also for that person, I don't understand her."

Eliana smiled and put her hand on her chin while she was thinking. "I had this experience when I was in college that I can't deal with. I don't like that person because of her personality, sometimes I just don't like someone even though I don't know the reason," Eliana revealed. "But one time, I finally decided to talk to her about how I feel and say sorry." Rampee-chan went to Ran's direction who was busy tapping on his phone. Eliana started to gesture her hands while explaining. "I think, in your case, it's better to talk to her directly if you are ready. It is not bad to tell the truth about her, it is just you are concerned for her sake. Sometimes those people have their own story, it's like their point of view so it's good to open up the conversation rather than to have a misunderstanding between both of you."

"Thank you Onee-san!" Riri said and smiled, that's the reason why Eliana blushed. "Aren't you used to call that, Onee-san?"

"I'm just shy!" Eliana said and Riri just laughed.

After a few hours, Riri leaves the house with Rampee-chan. And Eliana continues to teach Ran to improve. After that, she opened her laptop to start writing at a digital writing platform named Watt. She continues to write because she has been doing it since 2018.

Eliana looked at Ran and he was still serious looking at his phone while listening to music. So she didn't disturb Ran instead she continued to write again.

She has a lot of inspiration because she went to Italy. She puts a lot in her ongoing stories on how beautiful Italy is.

After she writes, she updates multiple times, she has many updated chapters.

Ran saw that because she was always checking Eliana's updates. He may not speak fluently in Filipino but he understands Filipino. He is still in the stage where he is adjusting to his vocabulary.

"The day I saw him with a smile was like an enchantment for my heart to fall for him hard. It's like a fairytale . . . the one I dream that became true."

Ran smiled as he read the chapter Eliana that she updated. He looked at Eliana who was focused on her laptop.

Ran has an anonymous account so he could comment on the update. "That guy you love is so lucky to have you. You dedicated a novel for him, it's so wonderful."

Eliana immediately replied to this and said in the comment, "Thank you for your appreciation and I was also lucky to have him. He's the kind and perfect that every girl wishes for."

Ran is delighted because of Eliana's comment. Eliana noticed that so she looked in the young man's direction. "What are you smirking for? Do you watch your funny moments again? Or making some memes to tease me? Or you are cheating on me? Then I'll be cheating too!"

Ran looks at Eliana. "Eli!" And leaves his phone on the couch and hugs Eliana to her back. "I won't cheat on you, I'm just happy."

"For what?" Eliana asks. "Are you crazy being happy for nothing?"

"No, I'm just happy to be with someone like you!"

Eliana was elated by what Ran was saying. When they were together, Ran was really protective and even sweet. But they never mentioned their past to each other.

Eliana is not ready to hear about those things, she wants to cherish the moments until they have a deep conversation. Ran also thinks about that, he is not yet ready to know Eliana's past, but he already knows some things about Jeremy. Also,  knew about Eliana's past.

THE NEXT DAY Eliana went to the supermarket. She's not with Ran because he is still in practice. Of course, she will go to the arena when the practice is over since she will have a meet and greet with the Women's Volleyball Team of Japan, especially Sarina Koga-Nishida and Mayu Ishikawa.

The truth is she doesn't upload all of those pictures that she gets with the Volleyball Team Japan because she knows about privacy, even the picture of her with Ran she keeps secret. She just puts it in the scrapbook.

"I forgot to buy the materials for my scrapbook. . ."

Eliana turned her way to the bookstore but she felt something off. It was as if someone was following her, which is why she sped up her pace. She turned on the location and hurriedly walked to her apartment. She didn't even bother to look at materials in the bookstore.

When she was in the apartment she immediately locked the door. She calmly called Ran but he didn't answer so she called 911 to make sure of her safety.

The authorities immediately came to check the CCTV cameras to see who followed Eliana and it was a woman.

Eliana has a strong hunch that this is one of Ran's fangirls. She was sure that she already knew they were in a relationship and was stalking her.

She calmed herself by blowing air and said to herself, "Just calm down!"

The authorities said that they would make sure that the person who stalked her would be captured and keep watch around her apartment.

"Thank you, Sir!" Eliana said.

Ran suddenly calls Eliana and asks, "What's the matter, Eli?"

"Someone stalks me and I am currently here at my apartment, I can't go outside alone," Eliana answered. "I called the authorities and they were getting an action."

"Really? I should come back there, wait . . ."

"You should do what you need to do, Ran."

"I will get my things and stay there. That's my final decision."

"Huwag na, Ran!"

"Well, it didn't work for now Eli," Ran said annoyed on the other line. "Damn, it's my fault, I knew that it was my stalker."

"Ran . . . calm down! It is the reason why I don't want to tell you because you will be getting worried," Eliana said calmly.

Afterward, someone suddenly rang the doorbell, so she came to the door. Ran yet didn't end the call. Eliana looked at the person knocking and it was the authorities.

She opened the door to talk to them. "Sir, is there any update?"

"The stalker was already detained at the police station," the authority stated. "You don't need to worry, Ma'am."

"Thank you for your efforts. It's well appreciated," Eliana said and the authorities said goodbye. Ran remained on the other side of the line because Eliana heard the noise there. "You don't have to worry, Ran-chan. I'll go there, I want to see you."

Eliana heard Ran excited on the other line. Maybe because the girl called Ran with chan. "Okay, just take care my Eli-chan."

He held the call and Eliana fixed the groceries she bought at the supermarket. She first cleaned the mess in her apartment and after that, she took her clutch bag. She also needs to buy materials for her scrapbook.

She also did not forget to turn on her location and bring pepper spray. In case something bad happens, she is ready.

She immediately buys the materials she needs at the bookstore. "Finally! Nabili rin kita!"

When she was about to walk towards the arena she felt something off again. It seems like someone is following again and this time the woman blocked her way.

"You slut woman who steal my Ran, how dare you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 22K 41
A haikyuu fanfic!! A normal girl, with a big passion for volleyball goes to Karasuno and she is determined to be the best volleyball player, even th...
59K 2.1K 29
Meeting the new girl and offering to show her around the school may have been the worst idea Hajime's ever had. He never planned to fall in love, but...
73.9K 1.6K 51
Aya have always been called the bestfriend, the number fan, the biggest supporter, the little princess... What annoys her the most was being just the...
12.4K 792 20
Sunghoon and Sunoo's breakup wasn't the prettiest. But... Sunghoon got over it. At least, he thought he did. He's not so confident when he meets him...