ʟɪʟ ᴅᴜʀᴋ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ

By WrittenByStacia

In which a girl unexpectedly meets her long lost sister, who also happens to be her twin. - slow updates More

0.01🦋
0.02🦋
0.03🦋
0.04🦋
0.05🦋
0.06🦋
0.07🦋
0.08🦋
0.09🦋
0.10🦋
0.11🦋
0.12🦋
0.13🦋
0.14🦋
0.15🦋
0.16🦋
0.17🦋
0.18🦋
0.19🦋
0.20🦋
0.21🦋
0.22🦋
0.23🦋
0.24🦋
0.25🦋
0.26🦋
0.27🦋
0.28🦋
0.29🦋
0.30🦋
0.31🦋
0.32🦋
0.33🦋
0.34🦋
0.35🦋
0.36🦋
0.37🦋
0.38🦋
0.39🦋
0.41🦋
0.42🦋
0.43🦋
0.44🦋
0.45🦋
0.46🦋
0.47🦋
0.48🦋
0.49🦋
0.50🦋
0.51🦋
0.52🦋

0.40🦋

2K 115 16
By WrittenByStacia

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
Few days later
5 pm

"I'm thinking a blue and white theme." Nova told them and everybody nodded.

Nova was planning a surprise party for Antonne's birthday which was coming up quick. She wanted to get everything ready.

"I think that's perfect. Ain't his favorite color blue?" Jasmine asked and Nova nodded.

"Yes. I was also thinking we throw the party over Jahmir's. You think he'll agree?" Nova asked and Jasmine shrugged, their attention falling on Jaleah.

"Jaleah? You listening?" Savanna asked causing Jaleah to look up from her phone blankly.

"What?" She questioned.

"You think Jahmir would agree to Antonne's surprise party being over his house? Antonne be going through shit over his house so that wouldn't work—

"Nova," Jasmine cut her off and Nova looked at her who was looking at Jaleah, who was staring off in deep thought. "Jaleah."

"Jaleah," Nova repeated gaining Jaleah's attention. She looked at them once again as everybody stared at her in concern.

"Are you alright?" Jasmine sat up on the couch.

"I'm— I'm fine." Jaleah nodded as if she was trying to convince herself. "I think Jahmir would— would agree."

Jaleah then dropped her attention to her phone, her face holding an unreadable expression.

"What's going on?" Jasmine asked as she stood up and walked towards her sister who was sitting at the island looking lost.

"Nothing," Jaleah said trying to hide her screen as Nova and Savanna took a seat across from her.

"What's wrong, boo?" Savanna asked.

Jaleah didn't say anything, contemplating on whether or not she should show them the pictures she had been staring at for what felt like hours.

Deciding to, she soon unlocked her phone and gave it to Jasmine not wanting to see the pictures anymore.

Jasmine looked down at her phone and at the pictures of Jahmir and a brownskin female. One of the pictures were of them kissing while the others was pictures of them together.

"I remember her," Nova said once she caught a glimpse of the girls face. "She used to come around a lot to the point where I thought she was dating Jahmir. Whatever they had going on lasted for 3 months before I stopped seeing her."

"They dated?" Jasmine questioned.

"I'm not sure. He never brought her to the house like he do Jaleah, so maybe she was just a fling that got attached." Nova shrugged.

"I don't know but this one looks recent." Savanna pointed out a picture of them and Jaleah blinked, trying to stop her eyes from watering.

"So, he's cheating on me?" Jaleah asked and Jasmines face softened.

"I'm not saying that," Nova quickly said not wanting to make this situation any worse.

"I don't think he's cheating. Maybe you should talk to him." Jasmine suggested as Jaleah picked up her phone again.

The girl was so pretty which made this situation even more worse. She felt so insecure.

"I don't even know how they found my instagram, but everyone keep sending me pictures as if this was something that just happened." Jaleah said before pausing and staring at her phone with a frown.

"What?" Savanna asked.

Jaleah showed them her phone and everybody looked at a screenshot of the girls insta story who had posted the picture of Jahmir and her, captioning it 'my 💗'.

"That— that could mean anything." Nova said and Jasmine looked at her as if she was dumb.

"What could it mean, Nova? Tell me." Jasmine said and Nova sat there speechless. She was tryna give him the benefit of the doubt. Ain't no way her brother was cheating.

Jaleah slowly stood up catching everybody's attention as they watched her grab her phone and leave the kitchen.

"Jaleah, just calm down. It's probably not that deep." Savanna told her.

"Calm down?" Jaleah questioned as she looked around not knowing what to do with herself or how to feel.

She was starting to overthink this situation. Like of course he would cheat after they had sex. She felt used— embarrassed.

"Just go talk to him, Jaleah." Jasmine suggested and Jaleah shook her head.

"No. I don't wanna see him right now." She mumbled as she took a seat on the couch and tried to control her breathing. She was trying so hard not to cry.

"How are y'all supposed to solve this if y'all don't talk it out? He don't even know your mad at him." Jasmine told her and Jaleah just shook her head.

"I don't wanna talk about it." She mumbled.

"Unlock your phone." Nova told her, standing directly infront of her. If Jaleah didn't wanna ask then Nova was going to for her.

"No, I'm done talking about it." Jaleah told her. She honestly was just so scared of his response. What if he did cheat? She wasn't prepared for this.

"You not getting no where if you don't tell him shit. I'ma send him the screenshots. Trust me, if he cheated on you we all jumping his ass." Nova told her.

Yea, Jahmir is her brother but Nova didn't give a fuck. If Jahmir really did cheat on Jaleah then he was getting fucked up, period. Nova didn't like cheaters so she definitely was gone beat some sense into him.

Jaleah unlocked her phone before handing it to Nova who instantly went to their messages, ignoring the out of context flirting, and sent Jahmir all of the screenshots.

"I— I need to get out of the house. What do you need me to do?" Jaleah stood up from the couch looking around anxiously for her keys.

"Jaleah—

"Tell me what I needa get, Nova." Jaleah said in a serious tone as she stared at her. She needed to distract herself.

"I wrote down a list of things I needed from Walmart for Antonne's party." Nova handed her a piece of paper.

"I don't think you should be going alone—

Before Jaleah let her finish her sentence she was already out the door after grabbing the keys to the car.

She unlocked the car door and got inside, sighing loudly as buckled her seat belt. Just as she started up the car, her passenger door opened and Savanna got in.

"What are you doing?" Jaleah asked her.

"Riding with you," Savanna said in a duh tone. She didn't want Jaleah driving angry and alone, especially with the way Jaleah had zoned out back in the house.

Jaleah looked at her for a moment before backing out of the driveway and heading towards Walmart.

"Wait, cause this actually good." Jaleah said as she held up her half drunken pineapple mango lemonade.

"I swear." Savanna agreed as they slowly made their way out of the store having completed the list Nova gave them. "It got dark outside. How long we been in there?" Savanna mumbled.

Jaleah watched her surroundings suddenly getting an eerie feeling. Nothing but cars surrounded the parking lot of Walmart, not a single soul in sight which was unusual to her.

"Something feel off to you?" Jaleah asked and Savanna looked at her confused.

"Huh? I thought you said you liked it." Savanna said thinking Jaleah was talking about the lemonade.

"Not that." Jaleah mumbled looking for her phone. When she took it out her purse she noticed damn near 25 missed calls and 10 messages from Jahmir since her phone was on DND.

Her eyes widened as Jahmir started to call again, not knowing what to do she showed Savanna.

"Girl answer it." Savanna told her as they began their walk to the car. They was starting to regret parking far, but there was literally no where else to park earlier.

"Jaleah, where you at?" Jahmir asked as soon as the call connected.

"Leaving Walmart.. What you want, Jahmir?" Jaleah asked and Jahmir sucked his teeth.

"Don't be mad at me, baby. It ain't what it look like. Them pictures outta context." Jahmir told her to which she shook her head.

"So what it look like then? Who is she, Jah? Was this recent? Are you cheating on me?" Jaleah questioned him to which he sighed.

"Ion fuck with shorty no more, I promise you." He assured her but Jaleah just hummed, not sure if she believed him. "Can we talk in person? I needa see you." Jahmir said and Jaleah almost smiled.

"Fine—

She was cut off by gasping feeling herself being snatched up from behind, leading to her dropping her phone.

Jaleah let out a scream, kicking her feet as she tried to get out of the persons grip. That gained Savanna's attention who turned around and quickly ran towards her.

Jaleah kicked her feet, pinching at the man's hands as Savanna jumped on his back, hitting him so he would let go of her. That caused the person to groan in frustration before slamming Jaleah against the ground hella hard.

Jaleah groaned as her head collided with the concrete causing her vision to instantly blur, her eyes suddenly feeling heavy.

"Jaleah!" She heard Savanna scream as Jaleah brought her hand to her head, feeling something wet on her fingers.

Jaleah blinked trying to clear her blurry vision as she shook her head at Savanna watching her put up one hell of a fight.

"N- No," Jaleah mumbled blinking slowly as she tried to fight sleep. She tried to get up but fell back down, feeling completely helpless.

Jaleah's head slowly rested against the concrete feeling her eyes grow heavy before they ended up shutting completely.

A/N: I been procrastinating this chapter. I had this chapter sitting in my drafts for a whole month. I just feel like it's getting similar to found and I don't know how I feel about that.

And I'm too lazy to sit here and rewrite it and come up with a whole new plot.

So.. yolo

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 596 25
When Nasir Jones first met Lela Rochon, he was 15 and she was 25. A 10-year age difference. He fell madly in love with her. And even though he knew...
84.6K 5.7K 78
This one was highly requested. Roddy Ricch x Halle Bailey fanfic.
81.1K 6.2K 13
Don't you feel great when everything's sorted? When you throw all the angst, fear, hesitations and insecurities out of your life and dance to the tun...
32.3K 604 13
Description 10 years to realization that i couldn't have you. "So after 10 years, i giving up- i giving in. I know i couldn't take her heart, i know...