Cursed | Chat Blanc x Marinet...

By Mai_Writess

Marinette stood up before being stopped by an arm, she turned to see blue eyes staring at her, "where do you... More

Meetings And Greetings
A Kidnaping
Identity
A Reappearance
The Date
Feelings
Missing
Working Together
Safety
A Month Later

Evacuate

1K 19 1
By Mai_Writess

The crowd watched as the robot Infront of mari gave her an easy way out of danger.

Mari took a step backwards, "but my family and friends?" The butler robot turned to Adrian, he closed his eyes and nodded his head.

Alya grabbed her mom and nino's hand, "what about us!" Civilians shouted out, Adrian ignored them and went into the line.

The V.I.P line was blocked as soon all of mari's classmates and there parents had passed the line.

People started to bang on the walls of the V.I.P line, "we can't just leave them all here to die!" Rose spoke up holding onto Julia's hand.

Mari stared at Adrian's back, she watched as he limped to the front of the line.

"I suggest you all shut your mouths and get in before you all die!" Everyone went quiet.

People started to push past everyone to get in quicker, "who let you people in the V.I.P section?" A guard at the door held up his gun.

"You have to go back!" Adrian pushed past all the people, "I let them in, let them through!"

The guard nodded his head before letting them in, Adrian turned to see Marinette staring at him.

"Blu-" the floor beneath them started to shake again, Mari fell forward into Adrian's chest.

They both fell to the floor, buildings around them started to fall, people in the other line started to scream as parts of buildings started to fall.

Mari turned her head but was turned back by Adrian as he covered her eyes, "don't look." Mari gasped at the screams and moans of civilians.

Tikki was holding in her cries Mari's pocket, "I-I can't just let those people die!" Adrian grabbed her arm and stood up.

"Your friends listened, why can't you!" Mari grit her teeth, she quickly pulled away from Adrian.

"I'm sorry Adrian, but I'm not that kind of person.." Sabrina and tom was calling for their daughter to come to them.

Doors closing in 2 minutes..

Mari turned her body away from Adrian, he tried to reach out for her, she reached into her pocket.

Tikki came out, "Tikki..spots..on." Tikki had a worried expression on her face before going into Mari's miraculous.

Adrian's face grew cold as he saw the ladybug spots appear on Mari's body, Alya bit her nails as she revealed her secret to everyone.

"We need to help her!" Trixx flew out of alya's pocket, nino raised his eyebrow at Alya.

"Help her? Ho-" Nino stopped as he saw Trixx, "Trixx let's pounce!" Rena Rouge appeared and jumped through the doors.

Ladybug was about to help before Rena Rouge came into the action, she turned to Adrian.

"You have to let them though!" Adrian blinked as he faced Rena Rouge, ladybug yo-yo a bunch of people away from the trees that was about to fall over.

"Adrian!" He turned his gaze to his blueberry, he felt plagg crying out in pain in his pocket.

"Don't..transform kid.." He looked down before nodding his head, "get them in quickly!"

Ladybug and Rena Rouge both smiled at Adrian, The V.I.P gate opened as everyone ran through, Ladybug quickly turned to Rena Rouge and Adrian.

"Thanks for this-"

Ladybug noticed a little girl hiding under a broken tree, she ran past Rena Rouge, "Mari-Ladybug!"

Ladybug grabbed the child, "it's okay Ladybug is here." The child cried more but held tightly onto ladybug.

"Throw her to me!" Rena shouted over the high wind, "close your eyes okay?" The little girl nodded her head and closed her eyes tight.

Ladybug threw the child to Rena, "got you, let's go!" Rena Rouge turned and ran through the doors to get the little girl to safety.

Ladybug was about to run but the tree tipped and crashed on her leg, she screamed out in pain, Ladybug tried to get the tree off her.

She fell on her back and looked at Adrian, she lifted her hand to him, "A-Adrian run!"

Adrian looked at his cracked ring, then back to Ladybug, Adrian got flashbacks of the last months leading up to this very moment.

"sorry plagg."

Plagg tried to shake his head, "I-It'll kill you kid!"

"It's a risk I'll have take." Adrian lifted his hand in the air, ladybug was confused until he shouted out.

"Plagg claws out!"

Ladybug's mouth fell open at the sight of Adrian's outfit turning into a white body suit.

"Adrian.."

"Cataclysm!"

Ladybug closed her eyes, I never saw this coming. Ladybug looking up into blue cat like eyes.

She blinked, the weight was off her leg, she turned to see Chat Blanc had destroyed the tree.

Ladybug staggered up and hugged him, "Your," Ladybug looked down at him before meeting his eyes again.

He looked at her with a small smile on his lips.

"Blueberry-argh!"

Chat Blanc suddenly fell to his knees, "Adrian!" Tikki's words played in Ladybug's head, "Rena!" Rena Rouge heard her name being called as she past the child to the mother before coming back.

She saw Chat Blanc, she looked around for Adrian but didn't see him before it clicked in her head, "Him!" Rena raised her staff but ladybug stopped her.

"He's hurt, Rena!"

Rena shook her head, "he could be missing a limb and I would still wouldn't care!" Ladybug was about to say something back but was stopped by chat throwing up blood.

Plagg came out of the miraculous and landed on Adrian's chest, Rena gave a shocked and disgusting look at Adrian.

Ladybug grabbed Adrian's legs, "just help me, please!" Rena looked down at Adrian before sighing.

She grabbed under his arms, they both moved with eachother to the door.

Rena opened the doors to a huge plane, ladybug looked behind her, "we have to hurry!" People from the plane saw what was happening.

Nino came and helped ladybug and Rena, "is that everyone?" Someone asked.

"Yes!" The mayor shouted back strapping himself in.

The captain went to the front of the plane and started the engine, ladybug held Adrian's body close to her chest.

She swiped some hair out of his face before feeling his forehead, "he is buring up!"

"Where are the doctors? We need help over here!" A doctor came running over, Rena held ladybug's red stained hand.

"We need to find a room where we won't worry everyone." Ladybug nodded her head.

The mayor pointed to a door, "my private room should help." Ladybug thanked him as they moved Adrian's body to the room.

|In the private room|

Tikki and Trixx came out of their miraculous, they looked down at Plagg, Tikki hid behind Trixx.

The doctor's mouth fell open at Marinette and Alya, Mari came forward and held Adrian's hand a tear fell down her face.

Alya noticed plagg, she reached for him and picked him up, "t-take off his ring.." Mari looked to plagg.

Mari lifted Adrian's hand and took off his ring, plagg flew into the ring, the ring started to burn on Mari's fingers.

She dropped it, "Ouch!" Mari put her finger in her mouth, Alya touched her friends shoulder.

The pain in Mari's foot started to catch up with her now that she was no longer Ladybug, The doctor checked over Adrian's body, "I don't understand!" Alya turned to the doctor.

"What? Is something wrong?" The doctor nodded her head, "he is perfectly fine but somehow he just won't awake?"

Alya turned back to Mari, she noticed Mari had a look of pain on her face "Mari come on." Mari shook her head, "I'm not leaving his side!"

Alya grabbed mari's hand and dragged her out of the room.

"What are you-"

"You also need help! Your limping!" Mari looked down to her covered leg.

"It's fine.." Alya shook her head, "what did he do to you while I was gone?" Mari looked away.

"He..He saved me Alya, he transformed even if it would kill him just to save me." Alya's mouth fell open.

Slap

Mari grabbed her cheek, "Alya-" Alya shook her head before taking a deep breath.

"He is chat blanc! Your enemy that has been tormenting you for months!" Mari looked out the window, "I knew something was wrong when he brought you to safety a few days ago."

"Alya.."

"Save it!"

|Next chapter: Safety|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 274 37
In this Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction, Chat Noir finally breaks from all of his family problems, love for Ladybug, and drama of his school, turning h...
107K 3.6K 25
Chat Noir's identity has been revealed in the worst possible way imaginable - In front of a nation-wide broadcast crew while facing an Akuma. His lif...
5.5K 344 35
Marinette doesn't like Ladybug. Does she see her alter ego as a threat? Does she know she is Ladybug? Is she Ladybug? Chat realized Ladybug had chan...
1.3K 29 10
!SMUT WARNING!(Later on though) Chat Noir/Adrien, the almighty hero and model of Paris, is in love with Ladybug(also a hero of Paris). The thing that...