my online lover

By bfscyyy

When Enede comes across Kevin at first she thinks that life is giving her so many joys. She meets him on Tind... More

intro: characters and information.
PROLOGUE
not a good day
fixing or breaking?
date and memories
answers?
feeling free
conflicting thoughts
verity
chase and charm
missy headstrong
what do we do?
control
vulnerability
the plan
target
rescue
pain
heal what's unhealable
almost
as if
in-sensitive
first tries
let's talk
it's about feelings
headbugs
shoot
nauseous
box of heat
be aware
toughen up
mom
twisting
the gala
downfall
change of plan
pull the trigger
we won
atonement
EPILOGUE

you and I

28 1 0
By bfscyyy

Kevin's drive home is quiet. I catch him placing a little smirk on his face more than once while I relax against the seat, with my hand placed on his holding the skin of my thigh left bare by the slit of my dress. I can't believe I said those words. Those important words were meant to be dedicated to someone who made me feel hard. And Kevin won. He managed to make me fall and drop out those words like they were made for him. I knew that one day I would say them. And I am aware I may have said it too early, but the push was the fear of losing him tomorrow, the day after or whenever before we end this war with his father.

I couldn't risk such a big regret.

And he admitted it without hesitation, without having second thoughts on it. He was already feeling it. He had those words on the top of his tongue. My confession just made him fall. I wondered when he realised that, while I did with his father, I would like to know which moment turned on that light in his head.

When we arrive at his house, I walk inside with a heavy chest, almost fearing something that is devouring me from inside. Behind me, I feel Kevin's steps approaching me. I take off my heels, tossing them away and whining in relief when my feet are finally free. I am throttling the coat against my chest, with my arms wrapped around it. I feel his figure moving around me.

Kevin gently takes the coat off my hands and drops it on the couch, with the other hand brushing my hips. Then he hovers himself in front of me and places both hands on my sides. «So, you love me?» He demands with a grin that he didn't take off since we left the gala.

He took off his blazer, remaining with only the white blouse. The first buttons are unbuttoned, showing the tattoo on his bare and smooth chest. I lift my head, tilting it a bit. «Hm,» I feign the thinking process. «I may have drank too much champagne,» I gripe, holding back a laugh, knowing that this game won't last long.

He presses his fingers against the fabric of my dress before stepping closer to me and making the weird burn in my belly start, only him being capable of it. «I am pretty sure you were sober,» he comments with a proud gaze. «I have watched you all the time. You drank only one glass of champagne and one dry Martini.»

I rear back my head, raising a brow. «You stalked me,» I chirp with an amused glance.

Kevin nods without hiding it, then shrugs before moving his arms around my body and jerking me against him. I slightly jolt as our bodies hit and place my hands against his chest. His fingers start a trip along my back bare, making my skin tingle, and then he stops as he reaches my still-wet hair. He fidgets his finger in some locks, his eyes never leaving mine. «You should dry it,» he suggests. I shake my head, not caring about getting a cold right now.

I drive my hands from his chest to his neck, placing them on the back of it and gently pushing him against me so I can lock our lips together and kiss him, putting myself on tiptoe. Kevin doesn't hesitate to welcome my kiss, and I half-open my mouth to let our tongues meet and dance together. I savour every inch of this moment, knowing how short they are and that they never last long enough to satisfy me.

But nobody's running after us tonight, and I am not going to back off, not anymore, being aware of the risk we have on our backs every day.

I feel my lips cold when he rears back, meeting my gaze again and tossing me a deep stare, looking for something, an answer, a consent. I know what he is thinking about, making very clear the intention I have for tonight. I would've never come here knowing I can't control my body when we're alone, mostly in intimate moments. The first time I realised that was maybe when I had my first self-defence lesson. I knew my body liked his touch and him being closer to me. It was a matter of time before I couldn't hold the reins anymore.

I am tired of keep fighting against what my body wants and needs. And it desires him. I want him, to feel him, to connect with him. I don't want to do it with anyone else but Kevin.

I trust him. I feel safe with him. I can feel my body aches every time I stop during moments like this, and the burn on my skin begs me for more.

I fall a soft smile on my face, nodding slowly. He catches that sign by lowering his body slightly to grab my legs and wrap them around his waist. I lock my ankles against his back and hold myself by gripping his neck. He begins to walk, and since he fully knows the way to his bedroom, he starts to kiss me again. I sink my hands in his half-wet hair, making him breathe heavily against my lips. I smile over him, clenching the grip harder.

He steps inside his room and sits on the end of his bed, dragging me with him. I find myself on top of him, my knees placed at the side of his hips while I sit comfortably and closer my body to his. He heads back, leaving my lips to bow his head over my neck and starts to leave kisses along the outline of it. And I relax under his touch, feeling every muscle losing its power.

I feel his chest moving against mine slowly, still in control of it, and then he moves one hand on my shoulder, dragging the strip of the dress mildly down along my shoulder, and then he does the same with the other. When his hands are free, he puts one on my bare thigh, moving it higher and higher, increasing the heat in me. I wish I could do something for him, but I have no idea what to do and am frozen under his gentle and confident touch.

Kevin moves his kisses from my neck to my jaw, reaching back to my lips and kissing them again. My mind is more focused on his hand placed on my thigh close to the inside of it, letting it control my mind. I can feel his finger brushing my groin, and I try to hold back a whine, feeling the tightness inside me growing.

«Relax,» he whispers against my lips before inching toward my ear. «You'll feel everything except for tension,» he confesses before kissing my lobe.

I am trying to relax. I thought I was, but probably even if I feel safe in his arms, the awareness of what is going on is something that my mind can control more than I want to, and when this happens, I panic because I want to know how to act.

But Kevin knows how to do it, how to make me relax and lose control the way I am more pleased to feel. And when he slides his hand in between my thighs, over my panty, touching my intimacy, I inhale sharply and bite my bottom lip. Pleasure suddenly burst all over my body after being touched where no one -except myself- did. When he starts to rub his fingers against my entrance, I slightly groan, closing my eyes and realising this was his way to make me relax. My body is on another planet right now.

Against mine, his chest starts to move fast, and I feel his breath on my cheek. His touch is confident, and I feel my panties getting wet. I have no idea if it's because of the first time being touched there or because it's Kevin doing it, but the pleasure rises inside me, and now I am sure I want more. I want him, and I want him now.

I turn my head towards his and kiss him fiercely, pushing my body against him, trying to let him know I don't feel tense anymore. He quickly understands my thoughts, moving his hand away from my inner thighs and wrapping my waist with both his arms before picking me up and rolling our body, placing himself on top of me, between my legs. Without interrupting the kiss, I drive my shaky hands along the buttons of his shirt, open it and then caress his shoulders to free him of it. I rear back from his lips and bow it to reach his neck, leaving kisses and gently biting the skin of it.

With one hand, he holds himself on the bed while with the other one, he reaches for the zip on the side of my dress, dragging it down, and once it's fully open, he presses down the straps and slips them off my shoulders before freeing my breast. At that moment, I stop the kissing and quickly move my arms against my bare chest with an involuntary movement. Not knowing why it feels abruptly awkward.

I am not prepared to be seen naked by someone for the first time. Not that I don't like my body, but it is still an automatic response.

Kevin quickly moves his hand to reach one of the arms that cover me. «Don't cover,» he orders with a firm voice that makes my skin shivers again. «There is no need to do that, mostly not with me.»

With his eyes still settled on mine, he frees me from my safe coverage, relocating my arms alongside my body. I feel my cheeks turning red, so I turn my head away, avoiding his look. He is not looking at me anymore. His head is now lowered on my chest, leaving kissing over my naked skin, and I bite my bottom lip, holding back a deep breath before exhaling a moan when his hand cups one of my boobs and squeezes it in his grip. I close my eyes, forgetting the shame I felt a few seconds ago, warmth filling my entrails. His hair tickles my skin, making me shiver, so I sink my hand in it, and he jerks away my dress, leaving me with only my bottom underwear.

I low down my hands too, unbelting his pants and unbuttoning them before he takes them off and places himself again in between my breasts, kissing and grabbing them before I wrap my legs around his waist, pushing his body against mine and whine when his lower body is framed with mine, starting to feel his length rubbing against my entrance.

Kevin leaves my chest to meet my gaze, and I place my eyes in his, looking at his red cheeks and his heavy breath against mine. Only by looking at him right now, I feel even more turned on, realising that he is mine and only I can make him fold. I have control over him. I maybe shouldn't like this, but I am. I like that I can control something, being always the one controlled.

«Are you still sure about it?» He asks, pushing his forehead against mine. «I know it's always stupid to ask at this point, but I want the certainty of it.»

I bring my hands to his face, gently grabbing it as I nod. «I am more than sure,» I murmur, kissing his lips. «I want it now, and I want it with you.»

Kevin smiles slightly, grazing his nose against mine. «I told you I would've been the one making you try those things,» he breathes against my lips. I rear back.

Holding back a laugh, I tilt my head. «Don't push too hard,» I taunt him. «I can still move away and stop everything.»

His hand grabs my thigh, squeezing it and shaking his head. «I won't let it happen,» he murmurs in a deep voice, and tingles sprinkle my body, making the grip around his waist twitch. «That's what I thought.»

Then Kevin drifts his hand on my body before he finds the last pair of underwear on my body, and with a slow move, he slips them off, me helping him by lifting my hips and moving my feet to free myself of it. He does the same with his boxer before lowering his hips against mine. I feel his length brushing on my entrance, and I inhale deeply and lock my sight on him. He stretches his arm to reach the nightstand next to the bed. I pack my arms around his neck, pushing away the thoughts about what is about to happen, knowing that it's more a psychological fact than a physical one. I rub my nose against his neck as he grabs what I think it's the condom, and I hear the drawer getting close.

He opens the package with his teeth, tosses the bag somewhere away from the bed and then turns his eyes back to me while he puts the condom on. «Just tell me if it hurts,» he whispers before kissing my cheek. I nod as he adjusts himself in between my spread legs.

Then he starts to push the tip inside, slowly thrusting in me. At first, my muscle tightened up, making me almost afraid to move, holding back my breath and closing my eyes.

«Look at me,» Kevins says, and I can hear the urgency in his voice. Raising my shaky eyes, I settle my gaze on his, starting to breathe again. «Relax your legs and open them for me,» he tells me kindly.

I do as he says. Then I feel him sink deeper until he pushes all in and the pain I felt at the start is replaced by an unpleasant pleasure. He starts to move slowly, and I push my head back, not feeling uncomfortable anymore. Pleasure hits me, mostly when I hear him moaning in my ear. I grip his shoulders while he pulls out and then rolls his hips again, thrusting against mine and sinking back inside me.

«Oh,» I moan, raising my head to push it on his shoulder. The pain disappeared.

The room starts to be filled with the sound of our moans, while his pushes get confident and matches my body. His chest moves fast against mine and brushes my breast before I lift my head to reach his face and kiss him, pushing my lips against his and feeling it possessive as the whole air around us. Drops of sweat fall from Kevin's forehead, reaching my nose and sliding down, making my skin shudder.

I wrap my legs more around his waist, pulling him against me, craving for more as he pumps faster in and out. Pleasure grows in my whole bottom body, making me feel stars, and I leave Kevin's lips to rear back my head again while moans leave my mouth in a dim sound.

He bows his head to reach my neck, leaving kisses all over it and drives down, reaching my chest and gripping my hips with his hands, locking me down. I raise my hands, sinking them in his hair and fisting it strongly as he pumps faster and harder, making me feel something I'd never experienced.

He reaches my ear with a quick move. «It feels so good inside you,» he groans against my red and warm skin, and I cry out, hearing his words, almost in a nervous sound, not used to hearing those things. Then he finds back my lips, kissing me hard and hungrier.

He thrusts again and again, whining against my lips. And then I feel it coming like a rocket, quick as an explosion, and my body tightens while pleasure bursts inside me, making me moan hard as orgasm reaches me. I wrap my arms strongly around Kevin's neck before sinking my head against his shoulders. He grunts and pushes inside one last time, reaching the deep and holding himself right there while he lowers his head and closes his eyes. Then he collapses on top of me, pushing his head on my chest, our bodies still sweaty but matching as I stay with my arms around his neck, not leaving him.

His chest moves fast. My eyes closed while I try to calm down my breaths. I knew that it would have been something full of feelings, but damn. If I only had been partly aware of its reality, I wouldn't have waited so long. It was good, and I can't imagine how it will be once my body feels more confident with it, knowing that the first time is the last that count after you try it more.

«How do you feel?» I hear Kevin's voice filling my ears, and I open my eyes, lowering my gaze to meet his.

I move one of my hands on his back to his hair, pushing them away from his face, so I can fully see him better. I smile. «Better than I thought I would've been.»

For now, I have no pain. I feel amazing. My body is finally satisfied with what it has accomplished, being hungry for it for too long, and now that it has tasted a bit of it, I am sure it will be even harder to control the impulse. I breathe heavily, closing my eyes again but shooting them back open when I feel Kevin's body leaving mine. I gaze at him and then relax when I realise he is just taking off the condom. I drown my body under the bedsheet and wait for him to join me again. He spins his head in my direction and smiles when he sees me.

Crawling over the bed, he places himself next to me, under the sheets and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me against him, our naked bodies smashed together. I shrink against his chest, placing my head and closing my eyes to relax.

I feel him kissing my head. «I wish I could stop the time,» he whispers while caressing my back.

I share his words so much because, in my whole life, I have never felt so good. I am not talking about our physical moment but about everything. The connection, the complicity, the way we understand each other and even if it hasn't been so long since we met, it still looks like a lot of time. Maybe it's because I have spent more time with him than with my best friend in these three months or maybe because when you find the right person it doesn't matter how much time you spend with them, you feel matched even after one week. And that's what it has always been with Kevin.

«It will be so hard the next few days,» I murmur with a sigh.

Kevin reaches my chin with his fingers and lifts it to make my eyes meet his. «Nothing bad will happen.»

«You can't be sure.» The feeling of Joe planning something is still strong in my chest. «You told me that your father is good with minds. How do you know he is not playing you?»

«Because I saw his face when he told me about Nando,» he admits, rubbing his thumb against my cheek. «He was honest. He trusted me. He finally felt me being at his level.»

«But tonight you were discussing with him,» I report what I saw during the Gala. «Was it about something bad?»

He shakes his head. «I was mad at him because he invited your father,» he confesses. «I told him I wanted to be aware of that since we're in business together. I slid the conversation on the work side, not on the fact that you were there because he wanted you there.»

«He thinks I am though,» I chuckle, and I feel his body tense under mine. «I managed him, don't worry. He tried to push me down, but I didn't drink it.»

I am aware of Kevin's fear of his father's words, mostly when it's about me, but Joe didn't scare me. I have touched the death. Having a little talk with a dangerous man didn't look as scary as that. Also, I know Joe won't touch me because I am not his purpose, and if he does, I am pretty sure he would wake up rage inside his son that he can't turn off. «He thinks I will be your end.»

Kevin frowns, tilting his head to look better at me. «What?»

I inhale deeply. «He told me that women like me make people like 'you' fall,» I recite his words. «As long as I stay next to you, I'll drive you to the end. But he doesn't understand that when you have someone next to you, it makes you stronger. He doesn't know because he's never felt anything but the power he has for the lifestyle he has.»

«You won't drive me to the end,» Kevin picks up my words and use them, almost trying to reassure me when he is the one that needs it. «You brought me back to life when I was almost to fall for him.»

I smile, pushing my head to kiss him, and he hugs me. I place my head on his neck and inhale his smell, knowing that I will have it all over my body.

Nonetheless, even if I don't fear Joe against me, I dread his action against his son. What if he pushes his son to do something extreme that has me involved? What if somehow he wants to make Kevin leave me? He won't do that, right? Kevin won't let his father walks inside his veins, right? He knows I am not leaving, not anymore. Three months ago, I would've run away, kept my distance, with my boring life. Studying and meeting someone else with a normal life.

Now, I still want that but with Kevin. With no one else. I want to graduate and move away with him. Meet his mother, have the cottage he told me he wants, and make sure we will have the life we deserve. Maybe my dad will go back to England with Marina or he will stay here. I don't know. But what I am sure of is that I want my future to be with Kevin, and if to have it I have to wait a week of nightmares, I will. No second thoughts, no stepping back. Straight back, chin up and strong purposes.

I fall asleep with Kevin brushing his fingers along my back and my head relaxed over his shoulder, and for the first time, I have a night's sleep with no nightmares, no waking up, no anxiety, and no mom in my dreams. I sleep like a baby.

But when happiness reaches its highest, reality is ready to kick you back down.

AUTHOR'S SPACE

The chapter is finally here!!

Be kind to me, this is the first time writing a s3x scene -as a virgin. So, it wasn't easy. I had to read a lot of book chapters to have an idea of the words, movements and feelings. I still hope I was able to give a good picture of the moment.

I wanted it to be soft, as Enede and Kevin are. I can't picture them having rough sex hahaha. I totally imagined him trying everything to make her feel comfortable and Enede already being relaxed because she wanted it with him and with no one else.

That's why some little jokes in meanwhile. 

But yeah... from the next chapter on, it's a downfall. Be ready.

Lemme know your thoughts by commenting!

Love ya, Benny. <3

CHAPTER COVER MADE BY ME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
150 13 28
Miranda Barone has always known that she was different from other girls her age. Her family was wealthy and powerful, and she had been groomed from...
724 3 17
They are in a secret relationship because of a threat from their rivals. Everyone thinks they hate each other but only they know they'd kill anyone...
1.3K 39 18
Two people born into the same style of life find each other at their worst. Selena and Luca try to deny their feelings for each other but the pressur...