๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ษขษชส€สŸ | ๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜Š๏ฟฝ...

Door obrowne21

โ„‚๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•โ„‚๐•–๐•– ๐•ฉ ๐•๐•’๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’ Meer

๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผง๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฌ
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ
001. แด„สœษชแด„แด‹แด‡ษด ๊œฑสœแดแด˜ แด…แด€แด›แด‡
002. ๊œฑสŸษชแด… ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด๊œฑ
003. สŸษชแด แด‡
004. ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แดœแด…ษชแด
005. แดœษดษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡๊œฑแด›แด‡แด…
006. ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส
007. 4แด›สœ แด๊œฐ แดŠแดœสŸส
Other fanfics
008. สœแด€แด‹แดœษดแด€ แดแด€แด›แด€แด›แด€
010. สŸแดษดแด…แดษด
011. แด…แด€แด›แด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›
012. แด€ษขส€แด‡แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›
013. แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข แดœแด˜
014. ๊œฑสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด‡แด€แด‹
015. สœแดแดแด‡
016. ๊œฐแด€๊œฑสœษชแดษด แดกแด‡แด‡แด‹
017. แดแดแด ษชษดษข
018. ส™แด€แด‡แด„แด€แด›ษชแดษด
019. แด„ส€แด€แดขส 'แด‡xแด‡๊œฑ'
020. แด„สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€
021. ๊œฑแด„แด€ษดแด…แด€สŸแดแดœ๊œฑ
100k Reads
022. แดแดœแด‹ส™แด€ษดษข
023. แด›สแด˜แด‡ ๊œฑสœษชแด›
024. ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส แด˜แด€ส€แด› 1
025. ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2
FREE PALESTINE
026. ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส แด˜แด€ส€แด› 3
027. ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส แด˜แด€ส€แด› 4
028. ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส แด˜แด€ส€แด› 5 ๐Ÿ’”
029. แดแดแดแดแด€ แด„แด‡แด€๊œฑแด€ส€ ๊œฑแดœ
030. ษขส€แด€แด…แดœแด€แด›ษชแดษด
031. แด„แดษดษขส€แด€แด›แดœสŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ
032. แด›แด€แด‹ษชษดษข ษชแด› ๊œฑสŸแดแดก
033. แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœ
034. แดกแด€๊œฑสœษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… แด›แด€สŸแด‹ษชษดษข
035. ๊œฑสŸษชแด˜ แดœแด˜
036. ษขแด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด แด‡แด€สŸ
037. แดœสœ แดสœ
038. แดษชสŸแด แด„แด‡แด€๊œฑแด€ส€-๊œฑแดœ
COPYING

009. ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด›ษชแดแด‡

10.1K 263 102
Door obrowne21

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"How can I be gay, my bitch is homophobic?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮✔️

LIked by mammakie22, centralcee, champaignpapi, and 890,763 others

valcastro she's not suicidal y'all promise 🙏

Tagged - mammakie22, ishowspeed

Comments⤵️

centralcee miss you
↪️ valcastro miss you more bebe

user42 I gyat something in my eye

mammakie22 soulmate🤞🏼
↪️ valcastro for lifers 🫶🏽

user43 you're the reason I figured out I'm gay
↪️valcastro guilty 🤷🏽‍♀️

ameliadimz are you real?😍

user44 cench can't handle all that

user49 Val and Speeds friendship is so random

justinbieber 🔥

user45 Val is Eli's dad at this point😭

user46 4th slide is me when I see central cee
↪️ valcastro same

larray it's giving bad bitch
↪️ valcastro ayeee, where you been?🤩

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

ITS BEEN A FEW days since Oakley went back to London. It was hard for Valentina but she kept herself busy. After her interview with Amelia, a bunch of other interviewers reached out. She's overcome her weird avoidance of them and began to get back to it.

When Oakley left to London, it didn't really change anything in their relationship. They are still going strong and they make time for each other. It didn't take long for the public to figure out they were dating and people have their opinions. Mostly everyone supports them and thinks they are good together.

The only opinions that matter are hers and Oakleys.

Valentina's soft hand held Elijah's tiny one as they walked in LA. Speed was dragging Kiara into shop. The four of them haven't had any "family time" in awhile. Today the three busy friends were finally all free.

As always, paparazzi was stalking them everywhere they went. One reporter tried to ask her some questions.

Val picked up Elijah. "I'm so sorry, I'm with my family so I don't really have time."

She quickly followed Kiara and Speed into the store. Elijah's arms were tight around her neck as she rubbed his back. He was used to all of this by now but Val still put a hood over his head to hide him.

Speed immediately went to the toys. Val laughed inside her head. A literal child. "Even Elijah wasn't that happy to see the toys."

"Val whats your favorite color?" He asked as his eyes skimmed the aisle for anything he liked.

"You're not my friend if I have to tell you that."

"Oh, wait-" he had mischievous smile on his face. "I don't care."

She let Elijah down. The child ran to Speed and started hitting im his legs. He had an adorable angry face. "Shut up!"

"Yeah, get him!"

Her eyes found Kiara's. She had a look of disappointment on her face. "Not you teaching him to fight."

Val wrapped her arm around her best friends neck. She lead her to the food section. The aisle wasn't far from the toy area. They weren't stupid enough to leave the child with Speed.

"How's the boyfriend?" Kiara asked picking up the purple pack of skittles.

"He's perfect." Val's lip quirked up. She thought about their situation. "It's just sucks that he's a million miles away."

"That's dramatic." Kie giggled. "I still can't believe you folded and are dating a rapper."

"He's different." Val smiled thinking about him. "I mean you wouldn't think so because of his appearance but he's actually really sweet. He's shy and passionate."

Kiara hummed. "It's sounds like you're in love."

"No, not yet." She denied. Falling in love was a stretch. They had only known each other for a little bit over a month.

"Did I mention his voice?" She said after a minute.

A voice joined the conversation. "His voice is so sexy." Both girls turned to see Speed with Elijah stuck to his leg. The made the two girls laugh.

Speeds face scrunched up. "He needs a new song writer though, cause 'How can I be gay, my bitch is homophobic' doesn't make any sense."

"Boy..." Val brought her hand to her forehead.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

VAL SIGHED IN RELIEF. After a long day she needed a bath. Right when she got home, she didn't waste anytime and immediately prepared the water and overflowed it with bubbles.

Her bath table was placed in front of her. Some of her favorite treats were laid out. Her book A Good Girls Guide to Murder was in one hand and a glass of wine in the other. She played some of her own music to set the scene.

'Point of View' was paused when she received a phone call.

'Amor ❤️'

She instantly smiled and answered. He laid on his bed, sitting up against the headboard. He smiled with a dreamy look on his face.

He took notice of where she was. "You're talking a bath?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, you could've joined me, but..."

He groaned. "That's cold."

Oakley was doing okay. He missed Valentina more than anything. It's been a hard few days without her there with him.

Before he had met her, he had always felt like something was missing in his life. He was just going through the motions. He didn't really find the joy in things until he met her.

She was his happiness and the reason he enjoyed life.

Val noticed how he was in thought. "What?"

He smiled showing his teeth. "Let me buy you a plane ticket."

Her heart fluttered in her chest. She didn't think she heard him right. "Stop playing, it's not funny."

"Look at me when I tell you this." He gently said.

Val turned looked at him through the screen.her face was very quizzical.

"Let me buy you ticket to London cause I can't stand another second not being near you. Let me show you my world."

He observed her and how she would react. She looked away from him and thought about it. Was she really about fly across the world for a boy.

Her manicured hand dragged down her face. "You're driving me crazy."

"Is that a 'yes'." He brightened.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

313K 6.3K 60
' ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ '
77.4K 1.4K 34
๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
665K 7.4K 60
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
106K 979 23
ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡ ส™แดแดแด‹ ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ แด๊œฐ ส™แด€sแด‹แด‡แด›ส™แด€สŸสŸ แด˜สŸแด€สแด‡ส€s. แด‡ษดแดŠแดส ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ สœแดœแดแด€ษดs. ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ ส™สแด‡๐Ÿ’˜