SMSDF Yamato Isekai

Von Yoshiki-909

JS Yamato Aegis is suddenly transported into the world of Azur Lane in a crazy storm. Mehr

Bio
Prologue
New world, another battle
Recovery and explanation
Another Battle, another ship
Tour
Calling
Panda
Discussion Forward
Foggy Battle
Prisoner of War
Bath
Meetings
Date
Battleship Assessment Test
Fleet Assemble
Two Fronts Pt.1
Two Fronts Pt.2

Escape of Night

2K 55 13
Von Yoshiki-909

The group approached closer to the first-sighted ship. Confirming to be a ship of the enemy faction.

Cleveland: "Sirens, here!?" Getting into a combat stance and guns ready, Enterprise quickly interfered.

Enterprise: "No, look closely."

Everyone saw more mass-produced Siren ships floating lifelessly on the ocean. 

Enterprise: "They've already gone through battle..."

Hammann: "Are the ships that sent out the distress signal fighting the Siren?"

Cleveland: "That means we have to hurry! But..."

Yamato: "The battle has passed, either we're too late or they're stuck." The group passed by the broken Siren ship. "There are more signals up ahead, confirm their presence and report back."

Enterprise: "Cover my flank." She rushed ahead of the group.

Cleveland: "Huh? Why..? How..? Why is she always like this?!" Angerly yelling.

Yamato: "Enterprise! Come back here!" Enterprise ignores her orders. 'How does a sole carrier operate under these conditions?' "Hammann, go with Enterprise." She ordered.

Hammann: "Uh, yes!" Chasing after Enterprise.

Yamato: "Does she do this often?"

Cleveland: "So many times that it starts to piss me off."

The battleship and two light cruisers keep a certain distance from Enterprise and Hammann.

Yamato: "Another lifeless Siren..." Stopping to inspect the ship.

Cleveland: "Why did you stop?" Stopping a few meters ahead, so did Belfast.

Belfast: "Is there something bothering you?"

Yamato: "This ship is well intact despite the damages."

Cleveland: "So?"

Yamato: "How many ships appear to be well intact?"

Belfast: "Quite a few."

Yamato: "Have the Sirens ever pretended to be dead?" A question that shocked the two girls.

Cleveland: "Y-You don't mean..." 

Belfast: "We have been walking into their trap. Once we reach the center, we'll be surrounded by all sides."

Yamato: "Call Hammann to sink any Sirens that appear in good condition. Possible chance they'll wake up once we reach the target." Aiming her 127mm cannons at the mass-produced Siren's weak point.

Cleveland: "Roger that." Radio in Hammann about their recent discovery and threat.

*boom* The Siren's hull was punctured and started to sink.

Yamato: "We should get going now. I don't want Enterprise outside of my firing range." 'I wish she would slow down and follow orders.'

Yamato group continued to proceed, meanwhile, Enterprise got closer to the target.

 Hammann: "Wait up Enterprise!" Torpedoing a possible sleeping Siren ship. "I can't keep up!" Enterprise didn't listen as they came closer to the center grave.

Enterprise: "Is that...?" Her eyes sharpen, seeing a non-siren ship floating in the dark. "The one who sent the SOS." Cruising directly at the ship.

Hammann contacted the main group as she chased after Enterprise.

Yamato: "I see. Report on the condition of the ship, we might have to run soon."

Hammann soon reported about the 

Yamato: 'Two Dragon Empery ship. Ning Hai is in critical condition while Ping Hai has little to no injuries. Ping Hai was on edge when Enterprise first approached, but soon calmed down.'

Yamato, Cleveland, and Belfast soon regrouped with Enterprise and Hammann.

Yamato boarded Ping Hai, while Cleveland and Belfast keep a lookout. Ping Hai looked at Yamato with caution, quickly identifying her as a Sakura Empire ship.

Yamato: "We're part of the rescue team from Azur Lane that received your SOS. Currently, we're still in a danger zone so I'll keep it short-" Soon yelling was heard.

Cleveland: "The Siren are waking up!!" Soon tattoo lights from the lifeless Siren ship began to glow.

Ping Hai: "It's still moving!?" As the nearest Siren struggles to operate the main gun.

Enterprise quickly off on her own again to deal with the current threat.

Ning Hai: "Run, Ping Hai." Barely able to move her neck.

Yamato: 'Darn. We need to get going now.' Looking at Ping Hai. "Are you combat-ready?"

Ping Hai: "This time, I'm protecting my big sister!"

Yamato: "I'll take Ping Hai to my ship. Excuse me." Quickly picks up Ning Hai with care. "Everyone else defends me with hit-and-run escort tactics as we head back to base." Everyone nodded at her command.

Enterprise manage to deal with the Siren by dropping bombs on it and Cleveland had to explain the plan to her. Yamato summoned her ship and hopped on before Ning Hai summoned her rigging onto her. The battleship automatically starts its cruise in the direction of Pearl Harbour. Soon the Sirens rained fire from all around as the group started their retreat.

[JS Yamato Aegis's Med Bay Room]

Yamato laid down Ning Hai on the bed and reach out for towels from the locker. Drying up the wetness from the rain while carefully not to press too much pressure on her bruises. She looked at the medical cabinet that had a short amount of supply since she didn't expect to have wounded besides herself on board.

Yamato: 'Pain injuries...' Picking up a bottle of painkillers and Sakura naval balm, 'That should be good.'

Placing them on the table nearby and grabbing a bottle of water.

Yamato: "Are you able to sallow?"

Ning Hai slowly nodded. Yamato took a painkiller pill out of the bottle.

Yamato: "Take this." Placing a pill in her mouth and soon gave her water to help sallow. "Now get some rest." Making sure her pillow fit well.

Yamato soon proceeds to open the balm and apply it to Ning Hai's skin. Rubbing the balm in her bruised areas. Ning Hai felt a little pain from the pressure, but soon relax once the medication kicks in. Everything is proceeding well inside, but the outside is still chaotic with the Sirens attacking.

Cleveland was dealing with mass-produced Siren destroyers.

Cleveland: "Oh no you don't."  Firing her main 152mm guns. 

The volley manages to kill one of the two destroyers, as the other gets into range. The Siren fired its torpedoes at the battleship.

Cleveland: "No!" Firing her second volley the moment they were reloaded. The destroyer sank and Cleveland can see the torpedoes heading straight course of Yamato's path. "Yamato, there are torpedoes heading your way!" She warned on the radio.

JS Yamato Aegis maintained course, which caused Cleveland to think her message didn't get through the stormy weather. The sound of rockets launched from the RUR-5B ASROC into the sea where the Siren torpedoes are heading. The rockets exploded causing a chain reaction of the Siren torpedoes to self-detonate within the blast radius.

Cleveland was in a state of awe. Normally, one's fate against torpedoes is to either dodge or take the hit. As shipgirls, dodging torpedoes became much easier with their agility. Now Yamato's future tech proved that they can counter torpedoes. The battleship continues to march through the storm as the Siren's numbers continue to go down.

Cleveland: "You could've told me you can do that."

Yamato: "I did mention it at the tour. Anyway, there's far less Siren up ahead. Maintain combat awareness, till we're in the clear."

[Hour Later]

Yamato, Ping Hai, Cleveland, Belfast, Enterprise, and Hammann were all cruising back to Azur Lane base. Ping Hai was in Med Bay checking on her sister's condition. Hammann was complaining about her damaged skirt from a lucky shot the Siren got on her. Everyone else was damage free, well almost.

Enterprise's ship showed some cracks on her bridge, which anyone with a keen eye can obviously see. She reported she didn't get damaged in battle, but ignored to mention her worsening condition. For now, Yamato decided not to say anything about it now with Belfast already on Enterprise's case. Yamato contacted Azur Lane to have a repair ship, Vestal on standby to receive a wounded ship.

[Out in the far distance]

???: "A new Empress of Waves... how interesting."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

24.4K 699 32
During the War Against the Siren's, Essex and some shipgirls including Enterprise were ambushed by a Huge Siren Fleet while they are heading to Pearl...
13.8K 212 22
this is a fictional ship from a game called modern warships,how would the story of azur lane change if a young boy is sent to azur lane as this monst...
6.4K 140 18
After the sacrifices of the KAN-SENs, all of them have to survive in our world's conflict after arriving to our world via reincarnation. (Warning: Th...
4.3K 62 11
a Ultra Dreadnought that Japanese is teleported to azur lane how will his life be like