enigma || lookism x reader

By lukehemmigs36

It's her. The one who stands there with a wicked look. And she's their Enigma. Started: 13th March, 2023 Ende... More

SKIP IT OR READ IT.
Prelude
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.

chapter 10.

1K 55 8
By lukehemmigs36

"Shouldn't you be in school?" Gun asked as he watched you sip on your coffee while reading your notes for your upcoming exam.

"Shouldn't you be minding your own business?" You retorted with your eyes still glued to your notes.

Gun just huffed at your words as he got back to whatever he was doing.
Tch. Such a drama queen.

"When are the others arriving?" You asked while putting away your notes.

"Don't know," Gun answered while leaning back on the chair and lighting up a smoke.
He was kind enough to offer you one, but you declined as you were trying to quit.

"One smoke won't hurt," Gun pressed as he moved close to you and blew a puff of smoke. You coughed a little on that. It happened so quickly that you were unable to control your breathing.

"Get away from me!" You groaned while trying to push him away by his face. And in that exact moment, the door opened and Goo marched in like he owned the place.

The blondie's eyes widened when he saw what was going on. "What are you doing with her, you pervert?" Goo dramatically accused while quickly moving you away from Gun and towards his chest.
"Get away from my (Y/n)!" Goo exclaimed.

"Your (Y/n)?" Both you and Gun deadpanned.

"Now, now, let's not argue over who owns (Y/nl!" A certain pink-haired male intervened while standing between them.

"The answer is quite obvious," Dg, the pink-haired man said while giving you a charming smile.

"She belongs to herself, of course," DG answers his own question.
"Isn't it right, (Y/n)?" He asked as he turned to face you.

And you were speechless. You didn't know how to come up with a good comeback, so you simply mumbled a 'that's right,' and returned to your seat.

"Let's start with today's meeting then," Crystal urged once everyone sat down.

"The Chairman isn't going to join us today?" Gun asked.

"Something urgent came up," Crytal explained. " So I'll be conveying his message."

"(Y/n), please share your findings," Crystal asked you to share your intel.

"Out of the four crews, except for Workers, every other group is engaged in some kind of illegal activity," you started.

"Like what?" DG asked.

"HOSTEL is engaged in scams, theft, and prostitution allegedly," you informed.

"Allegedly?" Goo raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, we are yet to confirm whether they are engaged in serious crimes like prostitution of minors," you explained. "Not to mention the power struggle going on between Olly Wang's Hostel and Hostel B. Eli Jang's departure is still affecting HOSTEL."

"Any information about Eli Jang's whereabouts?" Gun asked.

"None," you firmly replied. That was a lie. You obviously know what Eli Jang is doing now, and even where he is, but you are not going to relay that information to Gun for obvious reasons.

"God Dog? What are they doing?"

"Illegal bank account theft. If we don't stop them soon, it will lead to bigger consequences."

"And Johan Seong is aware of this?" Gun asked, clearly knowing that all of this was against Johan Seong's principles.

"I met up with Johan Seong last week, and from what I saw, I believe that Johan Seong is not aware of his gang's activities. Jin Jang, the second in command is responsible for the collection of money and maintaining the head count. In short, everything is going behind his back," You said.

"He is disqualified," Gun grunted in response.

"Moving on, Big Deal is also engaged in illegal betting operations majorly targeting the minors."

"And workers? How are they functioning?" DG asked.

"All of its four affiliates are working efficiently and there everything appears to be legal, and they are still successfully meeting the monthly quota," You informed.

"So, what should be our next course of action?" asked Gun.

"The four crews need to be unified," DG said. "They have fulfilled their purpose now."

With this, the meeting finally came to an end. 

You were stopped by DG when you tried to leave the premises. "Can we talk?" He asked you. "I'll drop you off."

And that's how you found yourself sitting inside the Kpop Idol's sportscar. DG continued to stare at you as you waited for him to start the car. You were confused when he still didn't budge from his place.

"DG-" You were cut off when the pink-haired male leaned towards you.  Your breath hitched when he was so close that you can almost feel his breath on your face. Your mind went in a thousand different directions.  Your mind returned to reality when you heard the stretching sound of the seat belt. 

"You forgot to put on your seatbelt," he said while getting back to his seat. 

"You could've said so," you awkwardly said while looking away from him and out of the window.

"Do you really think that?" DG finally asked after staying quiet for almost half of the journey.
Thank God that he finally said something. You were going crazy with how awkward it was getting inside this enclosed space.

"Think what?"

"That the workers have no dirt on them?" DG elaborated on his question.

"Of course not!" You scoffed. "There is no way that workers can generate this much profit, not to mention the presidents of all its affiliates have some sort of dirt on them."

"You have any evidence?" He asked.

"Not yet, but I do think that something much more sinister is going on."

"So, what you're gonna do then?" He asked while parking the car in front of the library.

"Don't know!" You shrugged while opening the door. "It's not like their management comes under my job profile. It's more of Gun and Goo's area of expertise."

"Got it." DG smiled gently before finally giving up on interrogating you. "But why did you ask me to drop you here instead of your place?"

You looked up at the building and then turned to face the pink-haired man. With a smile, you said the next words.

"Because I need to study, duh."

.....

The study session was going...okayish?

Almost all the J High gang of first years were there, and they were just making a ruckus at this point, not being able to finish a single thing. They were completely stuck in Maths and English.

Witnessing their hopeless situation, Zoe finally decided to call someone for help.

"Guys," Zoe started, grabbing everyone's attention. Once everyone was looking at her she continued. "I've invited someone to help us with our studies. Hope you guys don't find it too burdensome."

Daniel looked relieved on hearing this. Don't get him wrong. Duke and the others have been a great help to him so far, but an additional helping hand is always appreciated.
"That's so kind of you," Daniel said while smiling at her. "But, who is it?"

"That would be me."
Your voice reached their ears and all of them turned around to face you.

"Hi guys," you greeted them. "I hope that I'm not intruding on your study session."

Zoe quickly got up from her seat and approached you, and brought you towards them.
"Sister (Y/) has always excelled in school. She is the top student of her year," Zaoe praised you. "Not to mention, she especially excels in maths and English."

"So, can Senior (Y/n) help us with our studies?" Jiho asked bashfully.

"If you will allow me to do so," you replied. "And please call me (Y/n). There is no need for formalities."

"Of course, sister (Y/n)," Meera replied.

You smiled devilishly at them. A pair of glasses appeared on your face and a cane magically appeared in your hand.
Everyone shivered at your fiery gaze. They felt hots and chills down their spine at the same time.

"By the time I'm done with you..." You trailed off while sliding up the glasses that were resting on the bridge of your nose and gave them a nasty smirk.

"You'll be witnessing hell."

........

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. You guys are free to suggest improvements to this story, as constructive criticism is always appreciated. And you guys can check out my other books then. I'll see you in the next chapter then.
Peace <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 2.6K 26
You're a baker that likes to live streams.That's really all. ૮₍'˶• . • ⑅ ₎ა♡ Disclaimer pictures don't belong to me, found them on pinterest. https:...
8.9K 561 28
[ various! lookism × fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...
6.9K 163 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
161 11 2
❝ EVERYONE TREMBLES AS SHE WALKS, THEY CRY IN FEAR AS SHE SMILES, AND PEOPLE BOW DOWN LOWLY FOR MERCY IN HER PRESENCE. THEY WOULD FREEZE AT THE S...