The Goddess's given mission (...

By lxllfiles

Youngest daughter 14 years old Anastasia Vidette Fawn and her older sister 15 years old Annalise Vidette Fawn... More

| CHAPTER 1 |
| CHAPTER 2 |
| CHAPTER 3 |
| CHAPTER 4 |
| CHAPTER 5 |
Character Description
| CHAPTER 6 |
| CHAPTER 7 |
| CHAPTER 8 |
| CHAPTER 9 |
| CHAPTER 10 |
| CHAPTER 11 |

| CHAPTER 12 |

0 0 0
By lxllfiles

5:30 am in the morning....

"Ah...I need some fresh air before the ball"

Anastasia gets up and calls for Elle.
She puts on her coat and slippers before sitting at her vanity table, looking outside.

"Ah~ I wonder what will happen later..."

Right after she said that Elle knocked on the door. Anastasia got up and made her way to the door. She opened it and welcomed Elle in before asking for her to prepare horse riding clothes.

"Oh sure your highness, I'll get it ready right away"

"Oh can you pack me an emergency kit too? Just incase."

"Oh sure your highness"

***

Anastasia walks to the royal stables with a small backpack.

"Hello sir!"

She waved to the stable keeper and greets him with a warm smile.

"Oh hello your highness. Are you interested in horse riding?"

"Oh yeah actually. Can you lend me a fast horse?"

"Of course, your Highness."

"Thanks."

Anastasia lays her eyes on the horse for the first time. It's a tall and beautiful white horse.

"Her names Destiny, your Highness."

"Oh that's a beautiful name"

Anastasia was about to hop onto Destiny when the stable keeper offered a stool. Anastasia turned her head then giggled.

"Hahaha, No thankyou"

Then she swiftly hopped onto the horse then rode off.

A few minutes after she arrived at the forest, she was riding when she suddenly heard rustling behind a tree.

"Uhm..... hello?"

She hopped down from the horse and made her way to the tree. Slow steps and quiet breathing. She took out a small dagger from her boot. She jumped forward to see what it was.

"AHH! WHAT ARE YOU-"

"AH!"

"Uhm.... What are you doing here?!"

Luke looks up at Anastasia with an annoyed face.

"What are you looking at?" He replied in a annoyed tone.

Anastasia scanned him before seeing the cut on his leg.

"See! You got hurt! You shouldn't be here!"

"And what makes you think a small lady like you would survive in the forest hm?"

Anastasia looked at him as if she was sending daggers into his eyes.

"Who's the one on the floor injured, hm?"

"....tsk" luke could only reply.

"Wait her I have an emergency aid kit, wait right here ok?"

"Uh, ok??"

Anastasia heads back towards her horse and looks for the first aid kit Elle gave her.
She found it then heads back only to see the boy trying to stand up.

"Hey!!"

Anastasia runs up to Luke but then trips on the root of the tree.

"..Ack!.." *THUD*

They both freeze for a few seconds before Anastasia gets up.

"Uhm...haha, anyways.....I got the first aid kit?"

Luke avoids Anastasia's eyes while blushing.

*clears throat* "O-ok"

Anastasia helps Luke up and asks for his leg.

"Give me your leg."

"What? Your so weird?"

"Hm? Ok fine. Byeee"

"Wait!"

Anastasia rolls her eyes and walks bag to him. She kneels down and opens her first aid kit. After a few minutes later she's finally done cleaning and treating his wound.

"There you go!"

Luke gets up and thanks Anastasia.

"Do you need a ride back home?"

"No thankyou, I have a horse"

"Oh ok, I have to go now tho..."

"Ok Bye."

Anastasia heads back to her horse with a smile. She hops back on then starts riding back to the palace.

"Hm... I didn't get his name, he seems very familiar though."

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Back at the palace.....

"My lady!, You need to get ready! Hurry!!"

Elle dragged Anastasia inside to get her ready for the prince's birthday ball this evening.

Elle helps Anastasia take a bath and adds rose petals and other extravagant scents to the bath tub.

+*.•~~~~•.*+

Anastasia puts on her gown with the hell of her make and finishes her makeup by herself while Elle is curling her hair.

She took one look in the mirror and was in awe of her reflection. She looked beautiful. Breathtaking even. She was drop dead gorgeous. Anyone who would lay eyes on her would instantly fall inlove. Her gown complemented her body. The way the skirt moved even from the slightest movement. She looked perfect.

Elle looked at her with loving eyes. Tears started forming in her eyes.

"You look so pretty!"

Anastasia walked up to her and hugged her tight.

"Thank you, Elle."

Then She left.

+*.•~~~~•.*+

After arriving with her family in separate carriages. They all stepped down at the same time. Anastasia looked up at the tall building infront of her but then she sensed someone walking towards her—it was Annalise.

"Hi dear sister."

She flashed a smile before walking away.

'Hm...interesting' Anastasia thought.

+*.•~~~~•.*+

The names where being announced and the special guest list was about to start. That was them. Starting from their parents, ending at Anastasia.

Anastasia heard Annalise's name being announced. Then she heard loud clapping right after. She sighed and hoped for the best.

The doors flew open and Anastasia stepped down 3 steps.

"Princess Anastasia Vidette Fawn"

Then loud trumpet sound filled the whole room. After that it was complete silence.

'Why weren't they clapping?'

Only Anastasia's foot steps where heard. Her heels made a clacking sound when Hitting the Marble floors. It echoed through the entire ball room.

With each step she took, the more she could hear small voices from a far. Enough for her too her what they where saying.

"Wow... She's beautiful."

"She has the face of a goddess. She's perfect!"

"She's so elegant...."

"She gives off a completely different vibe from her sister. Better actually."

She couldn't help but slightly giggle, making her smile. She looked up and her smile practically lit up the whole room. People stared in awe at her beauty.

It was only when she finally stepped down from the last step that people snapped back into reality. The crowd was in chaos. People where pushing each other just to get a glimpse of her face. People where clapping. The clapping went on forever, but only until the trumpets sounded before the announcement meaning the royal family was about to come in. The whole family was announced first except for the crown prince.

"His and Her majesty, The Emperor and Empress!"

The room went dead silent. All people felt was anticipation and excitement mixed together.

The empress and emperor finally stepped down and walked to their thrones. as a sign of respect, all the people kneeled before them.

"Rise my faithful servants.

The voice of the emperor echoed before people rose.

The trumpets once again sounded meaning the crown prince was about to enter. The girls where excited and flocked around each other. Most where envious of the sisters and Lady Odette because they had a chance too be with such a handsome young man like the Crown Prince.

The doors opened and a tall and slim figure step out of the dark. He was wearing a dark blue prince uniform with golden buttons and at least 10 medals on it. His fair was fluffy but neat. His emerald eyes looked like gewls from the finest shop in the universe. His hair looked like the galaxy. It looked so dark, when the chandeliers shined in his hair it looked like the night sky with a bunch of glistening stars.

Loud claps and filled the room. People stared with admiration. Except for one person—Anastasia.

Badump!

'No way...'

She covered her mouth before running past the crowd.

'It's him!...'

Badump!

'The guy from the forest!'

She stopped to catch her breath. Someone tapped her on her shoulder.

"Are you Anastasia?"

Anastasia looked back while keeping her hand on her chest. She could hear people talking in the background but it was a blur.

"You don't look too good...."

Eloise put her arm on her shoulder and supported her by holding one of her arms.

"Here sit. Talk too me. Are you really ok?"

After drinking water, Anastasia could think more clearly.

"That man... who is he?" She breathed deeply in between words.

"Hm? Who?" Eloise turned to the direction Anastasia was looking at and saw the crown prince greeting people.

"Oh... Prince Luke?"

Anastasia froze.

'The guy I helped in the forest was the prince?...'

"Is everything alright?"

Eloise's question brought Anastasia back to reality. She finally calmed down and her breathing went back to normal after a cup of water and a few deep breath's.

"Thank you. it weren't for you I would've collapsed and humiliated myself. What your name again, Miss?"

"My names Eloise Lucille Salem. You can call me Eloise."

"Oh? Weren't you the one who invited me and my sister?"

"Yup!"

"Oh, sorry I couldn't come... I fell sick."

"It's ok! That a valid enough reason. Can I call you Ana?"

Anastasia hesitated for a while before nodding.

"Cmon let's dance!"

Eloise dragged her too the dance floor but then suddenly let go of her hand. Anastasia looked everywhere then she finally saw her but she was talking to a nice and tall gentleman. She didn't want to disturb her so she just walked away. She let the crowd push her and she ended up near a balcony door. She entered the balcony only to be greeted by a gust of wind. She leaned on the balcony railing.

A few minutes later she decided to return to the ball. She turned around and she walked with her head down.

Then she suddenly bumped into someone. She looked up too see the same green eyes she saw that night. They where still the same. They looked empty and tired.

Anastasia realised who it was and quickly apologised. She tried to pass him but he covered her path. He walked forward even though he could clearly see Anastasia was infront of him. He pushed her back until her back touched the railing. She got scared and her instincts kicked in.

She leaned forward only to be greeted by his hard chest. She realised and moved back a bit. The boy just kept looking at her with curiosity in his eyes.

She suddenly felt a hand sliding on the side of her waist until it reached her back. The boy pulled her closer until their bodies where touching. He bent down until their faces where only inches apart. She could feel his warm breath on her face.

He suddenly spoke with a cold but soothing voice. This stunned Anastasia.

"It's you isn't it?"

Anastasia realised he recognised her.

'Oh shit! Too close!'

She squirmed and pushed him back slightly but he didn't move and inch. Then he realised his mistake.

"Oh I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Please forgive me."

"You really shouldn't have!" Anastasia shouted back at him. Her face still red from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, Lady?..."

Anastasia looked back at him only too find him bowing and holding out a hand.

"My name Anastasia, your Highness."

She then curtsied and tried to leave, but Luke grabbed her hand gently.

"Please stay."

He then grabbed her hand and kissed it. It was only proper manners for a guy to kiss a girls hand but this one sent a tingly sensation throughout Anastasia's body.

She pulled back suddenly. Her sudden reaction made Luke giggle.

"What's wrong, princess? Did I scare you?" He said while still holding her hand.

Anastasia realised the Prince has caught her off guard. She fixed her posture and took her hand away from the Prince. She cleared her throat before speaking.

"I am sorry Your Highness, for my carelessness. I have to return to the ball now. It wouldn't be pleasant if anyone sees us together... alone"

Anastasia had trouble saying the last word for some reason. She didn't know why he made her so nervous.

"What's wrong? Your already an Empress Candidate. You have a reason to be with me."

"I am not the only Candidate Your Highness. The other Candidates might harm me if they see me with you."

Anastasia tried too look past him but he blocked her view. She flinched when he took a lock from her hair and started twirling it using his pointy finger.

"Don't worry. I won't let them do anything too you. I owe you anyways."

Anastasia was stunned by the word "owe"

"I'm sorry your Highness, but owe?"

Luke tugged the corner of his lips forming a smile.

"Remember? You let me rest on your shoulder and you treated my wound in the forest earlier."

"I don't want you too owe me anything! Your Highness! That is very disrespectful! Especially too a royal!"

Luke's smile turned into a grin.

"Aren't you a royal too? Princess?"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'lilxfiles'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

AUTHORS NOTE:

What do you guys think about the prince?

Should I make him flirty or???

Oh and we don't have electricity right now what's it's been 5 days.... All I've been doing was making chapters for this story and my other one. So expect some!!!

Anyways! Go check it out! The name is

THE VILLAINESS'S FAIR TRADE

<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 97.2K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
55.2K 82 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
38.1K 1.2K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
2.7M 128K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...