The music in him

By bubbly_writter

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪ 𝙰 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 ℕ𝕠 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜 𝔸𝕌 Izuku Midoriya was a sunshine, a ray of light to w... More

-A special introduction-
-Secrets-
- Stalkers -
- Welcome to the band -
- Friends -
- Am I Gay Quiz -
- First time together -
- Secrets -
- Trust -
- running after you -
- sing with us -
- Dream -
- Amusement park -
- Alcohol -
- Kimono shopping -
- Turn of events -
- Boyfriends -
- Back to school -
- Music Industry 101 -
- Goodbye -
- Epilogue -

- Past -

842 27 1
By bubbly_writter

They were about to leave the bar when a man started to shout Izuku's name to get their attention.
"Keigo?" Izuku asks unsure as he looked carefully at the man's traits.
"Midoriya! I didn't expect to see you here today." He exclaims catching up to them slightly out of breath.
He smiles giving a fist bump. "Me either, you aren't the type to present yourself to these events."
"Yeah, I'm looking to find some new recruits but it's so hard!" He complains making Izuku giggle.
"It's true that you always had high expectations." Izuku recalls with a mocking smirk.
"Soooo? Are you introducing me to your band or?" He asks trailing the r as he looked at the trio with interest.
"Oh right, umm guys this is Hawks, Hawks this is guys." He introduces. "Wait- That wasn't clear.. So there's Katsuki Bakugo, there's Eijiro Kirishima and there's Denki Kaminari." He explains as the three look at the man in shock.
"You're Hawks? As like the number two on the board!?" Kirishima asks shocked
"The one and only." He grins proudly. "You guys are great by the way. No wonder little Midoriya decided to play with you!" He praises making Kaminari almost pass out.
"Us? You thought we were great? As like- Hawks just told us we were great?" Kaminari asks looking for confirmation.
"That means a lot sir!" Kirishima blurts out.
"Please don't be so formal, I'm a friend after all! Right kid?" He laughs ruffling Izuku's hair.
"Well- you kinda tried adopting me so.. I guess that means we're close?" Izuku mumbles embarrassed making all the adults laugh.
"So, all of you personally know him and we were never told?" Katsuki asks confused.
Inko, Yamada, Aizawa and Izuku nodded in confirmation.
"Yeah they tend to forget how awesome I am. Anyways, I have an offer, you can think about it and all so don't feel pressured to answer now. I wanted to know if you wanted to join my agency? I know you refused last time as a solo but could you please reconsider?" He pleads clapping his hands together.
Izuku turns to look at the crew who were frozen, still processing the information. "Guys? It's your call, Keigo is nice and according to someone I knew he is often late, very irresponsible when it comes to serious business." Izuku explains earning a 'hey' from him. "But he also takes your needs in consideration and doesn't put you out there if you're not ready." He smiles. "I honestly think he's a nice choice, but that's my personal opinion, it would be yours the final one." He explains calmly, letting time for the information to sink in.

Katsuki is the first to snap out of their trance. "I'm in."
"Same!" Kirishima adds with excitement.
"Heck yeah!!" Kaminari almost shouts.
Izuku smiles looking at Keigo. "I still have your number, I'll give you a call, is that okay?" Izuku asks the blonde singer who raised his fists in victory.
"YES!!!" He yells jumping around like a little kid making Izuku and Yamada laugh, those who knew him less well were slightly concerned and Aizawa was just completely discouraged.
Their moment was cut short when Keigo's phone started ringing. "Ah shit, it's my time to fly, see you soon kids!" He smiles running off not waiting for another word.

Izuku giggles looking at the group who were still shocked. "i can't believe he still has that effect on people.." Izuku thinks out loud.
"Even Bakugo is broken. That's not something you see everyday." Aizawa mocks.
"Imagine if they were to meet Crimson Riot." Izuku jokes.
"YOU KNOW HIM TOO?!!?" Kirishima yells making Izuku jump.
"Yeah, now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure you two would get along." Izuku thinks out loud making Kirishima almost faint.
"Who else do you know?! Fucking Kim Kardashian?!" Katsuki asks sarcastically and Izuku tilts his head in confusion.
"Kim what what now?" Izuku asks confused making the blonde scoff.
"Big boobs, Big ass?" Katsuki asks trying to make him ring a bell.
"You straight people always focusing on the boobs.. What a shame.." Izuku sighs pretending to be disappointed before giggling.

Kaminari just blinked in disbelief. Dude, you two almost kissed earlier, how can you still think he's straight!?

"But I don't know who that is to answer your question." Izuku adds still smiling.

"Oh Bakugo-kun, is Mitsuki home today?" Inko asks the blonde who nodded yes. "Great! I'll ask her if I can pass over, maybe you two could spend time together?" She suggests and all Izuku could think of was earlier's events.
"Oh! Maybe we could join and use that time to learn more about you Mido!" Kaminari suggests.
"Ohhh! Good idea!!" Kirishima adds excited.

Katsuki cursed realizing this could have been the perfect moment for the two of them to be alone but now they had two idiots to tag along.
"I'll text the hag." Katsuki grumbles taking out his phone.
"I'm sorry but I was planning on doing something tonight." Izuku lies.
"What could possibly be more important then staying with us!?" Katsuki asks offended.
"N-nothing! It's j-just umm.. I'm tired and all so I wanted to go sleep, anyways it's getting late." He points out while looking at the sky.
"Nerd we need to talk about.. earlier.. So come over." Katsuki whispers coming closer to Izuku.
"But that's exactly what I'm avoiding.." Izuku admits under his breath.

Katsuki sighs loudly as he looked at them all and then at his phone.
"The hag says it's good." Katsuki says earning cheers from the group.

They say goodbye to Aizawa and Yamada before looking at each other.
"I have my car, do you boys want a ride?" Inko offers.
"I call shot gun!" Kaminari shouts, Kirishima also agreeing.
"Okay then Izuku, you know the way?" Inko asks knowing there was no use in making him get in the car.
"Yeah." He smiles.
"Anyways, I'll walk with him since he has a history for changing directions last minute." Katsuki says glaring at Izuku.
"Perfect then!" She smiles brightly as they go in the different directions, Kaminari not waisting a second to explain to Kirishima what he witnessed.

Izuku gives a small smile at Katsuki as they start walking in an awkward silence.
"I think it's better if we pretend it never happened, I prefer if things didn't become awkward because of me." Izuku blurts out looking down in embarrassment. "I-It never should have h-happen.." He stammers on the verge of tears.
"Nothing actually happened." Katsuki replies annoyed making Izuku nod, scared to speak and being betrayed by his voice.
"It never happened because Dunce walked in." Katsuki adds irritated. "So forget all you want. I'm not forgetting one thing." He grumbles passing a hand through his own hair.

"Hey Nerd?" Katsuki asks.
"What is it Kacchan?" Izuku asks anxiously.
"What scares you in a relationship?"
"What?" Izuku stops walking and Katsuki turns to face him.
"What scares you in a relationship? Friends, lovers and all that shit. What scares you?" He repeats.
"I-I don't know.. I think it's myself.." Izuku answers unsure.
"Yourself?"
"Yeah, like, I don't know if I can trust myself to tell what I want. I say things but in reality I just want the total opposite. And everyone leaves at one point.. And I don't know how many more times I can handle being left behind.. It's always been like that, I didn't know where to cross the line between friends or acquaintances.. So I stay away.." He explains ashamed and Katsuki hums.
"And then there's you guys-" He giggles looking up at Katsuki. "Even if I pushed you away, you went to literal extremes to stay.. I don't know why but-" Izuku sobs crimson eyes meeting his. "You guys stay, and.. I don't understand why and I'm so used to being taken advantaged of that I find it hard to believe you even want to be my friends." He wipes his tears. "I'm scared that I won't be up to your expectations and then I'll be alone again-" He quavers holding back his sobs.

Katsuki nods in understanding as he wiped Izuku's tears for a second time that day. "And if I leave before you guys leave.. It hurts less.." He mumbles making Katsuki sigh.
"You're the pure definition of attachement issues you know that?" Katsuki jokes. "Thinking of the end of a relationship before it even started. That's serious commitment you got there." He smirks passing his thumb across his freckled cheeks. "A whole time line planned out." He whispers, unconsciously looking at Izuku's lips.

"I've always been told to come prepared." Izuku chuckles.
"I don't think that's what they meant-" He smirks amused.
"That's the version of it I memorized." He whispers finally allowing himself to melt in Katsuki's touch.
"You're such a dork." Katsuki snickers closing in the distance between them. Izuku giggles smiling slightly.

Katsuki looked in Izuku's eyes for any sign that he didn't want this but he seemed just as willing as himself.

His lips were almost on his, but before anything could happen, a balloon hit Katsuki's cheek making them back away startled and Katsuki was ready to throw a tantrum.
"Sorry sir! We'll be careful!" The little boy shouts as Izuku gently threw the ball back to him across the street.
"It's okay!" Izuku smiles at them.
"Thank you!!" He yells going back to his friends laughing.

"We should also go, the others must be waiting." Izuku smiles sadly as he turned back to face Katsuki who looked like he was about to throw a tantrum.

Izuku giggled and went on his tip toes giving him a peck on the cheek. "Thank you for listening Kacchan, it means a lot." He whispers taking a step back, blushing madly.

Katsuki felt his stomach do flips as he processed what just happened. Izuku starts walking slowly trying to ignore his palpitating heart and pink cheeks.

♫♪♫

The crew were all in Bakugo's room, Katsuki and Izuku catching discreet glances at each other.

"So, Mido, tell us about yourself." Kaminari order making Izuku nod unsure.

"Well, I'm 17.. My birthday is July 15th.. I live with my mom but she's mostly at work because she's alone to pay all the bills.. I started playing when I was seven, I didn't have a father since he left long ago but I had All Might as a father figure.. I don't really have a lot of friends." He explains. "But I'm gonna assume you guys want to know more about my kidnapping right?" He asks with a soft smile and Kaminari had no shame in agreeing.
"Only if you're comfortable." Kirishima adds.
"Don't worry, I don't mind." He answers playing with the hem of his shirt. "Well, I think I mentioned it but, as All Might's student some people saw me as competition." He exhales. "Well, Enji Todoroki also known as Endeavour, he's always done everything to make Shoto become number one in competitions.. But I always came out first.. So, when there was the accident, after I woke up from my coma, I was depressed and I wasn't mentally well. So one day, he was bringing me and Shoto on a date that Sho had organized to make me feel better but he didn't follow the original path.. We made an unexpected stop and before we could react, some men had injected something to me and Shoto. I woke up and I was being shipped in America by Enji, he wanted to get rid of me." He explains passing a nervous hand through his hair. "Shoto woke up first and was able to contact the police and that's when they did the Amber Alert. It was quick that someone recognized me and I was put in the hospital once again. He never got any punishment because of the corrupted system. The only thing was a restraining order." He explains with a sad smile.
"Was that why you stoped talking to Todo?" Kirishima asks unsure.
"Yeah, we agreed that it was better if we distanced ourselves.. At least until I had recovered mentally, enough to not get flashbacks at least." He responds with a sad smile. "I was supposed to be sold to a man in America to perform in his.. 18+ bar and offer.. services.." He says with a face of disgust.
"But you were 14." Kirishima points out and Izuku nods sadly.
"That's disgusting!" Kaminari almost yells making Izuku tense up.
"That... That's where the rumours started.." He admits. "I don't think that's why it continued but I guess people just.. I don't know.." He whispers ashamed. "People just like hurting I guess-" He adds with a lump in his throat.

Kaminari and Kirishima don't hold back to jump and hug his soul out of his body. "We're here now Mido! We're never leaving and if someone touches you or even tries, we'll kick their ass!" Kaminari promises making Izuku giggle.
"Don't worry.. I can defend myself now.." He then remembers earlier's events. "OMG KACCHAN! I TAZED YOU ARE YOU OKAY!?" Izuku shouts as he jumps gets closer to Katsuki.
"Yeah I'm fucking okay, I'm not a pussy." He replies crossing his arms over his chest.
Izuku frowns pocking his thigh and he watches Katsuki wince in pain. "It's not being a pussy, it's being hurt by a stun gun." Izuku sighs. "You should go check make sure it didn't do any burn marks whatsoever." Izuku mumbles looking at Katsuki with concern.
"I ain't hurt idiot." Katsuki grumbles annoyed.
"You didn't even check! how could you know!?" Izuku questions him as he pressed on it harder. "And it's hurting you so there most likely is something!" Izuku insists and the two others were trying not to laugh at the fact that Katsuki's ears were flushed red.
"Then stop touching it idiot!" Katsuki replies grabbing his wrists, making Izuku look up at him and he touched his forehead worried.
"Oi! What are you doi-" He freezes feeling his lips on his forehead.
"Your ears are red so I was checking if you had a fever, but you don't seem to have one." Izuku thinks out loud and Kirishima covers both his and Denki's mouths with his hands to not laugh.
"I AIN'T HAVE A FEVER!" Katsuki shouts.
"WELL I WOULDN'T HAVE TO CHECK IF YOU WEREN'T STUBBORN AND WOULD CHECK IF IT'S INFECTED!" Izuku replies.
"I'M STUBBORN!? LOOK AT YOURSELF!" Katsuki yells.
"STOP YELLING!" They hear Mitsuki yelling from downstairs making Izuku flush pink in embarrassment.
"Sorry.. I just feel bad for hurting you.." Izuku mumbles on the verge of tears.
"You didn't hurt me idiot. I'll check it out don't worry." Katsuki sighs patting his head.
Izuku nods slowly.
"We're gonna head out, it's late." Kirishima says giving a wink at Katsuki that the blonde rolled his eyes at.
"Yeah Yeah Whatever, see you Sunday." Katsuki grumbles leaning back on his bed.
"Bye!" Izuku waves as the two leave the room. "I'm gonna go check if my mom wants to leave soon." Izuku adds stretching his arms and getting up.

Katsuki groans in annoyance, wanting to talk about what happened but it wasn't able to come out. All he could do was agree with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.8K 13
highly requested 🌸💞 After publishing my chapter in my fifth book of Taylor imagines titled 'pregnancy with Taylor' I received comments and messages...
420K 20.3K 34
"I'm not into sunsets, but i'd love to see you go down" That's what the message that woke up Felix at 3am says. •| ⊱✿⊰ |• Started: 28042019 Ended: 2...
249K 8.5K 68
Mermaid Omega Marries Into a Wealthy Family 人鱼Omega嫁豪门[穿书] Author(s) 秋凌 秋凌动 Status in COO 63 Chapters + 5 Extra (Complete) Description Nobles have di...
148K 3.9K 22
First book, go easy on me 😅 Katsuki bakugo lucifer is a demon and Izuku Midoriya is a normal everyday man! Exsept for the fact that he's got a demon...