Realised Embraced Sacrificed

By shewhowriteslove

~Completed~ "Love knows no battlefield when it finds a soldier's heart." Meera Thapar opens her diary after a... More

Dedication
Chapter 1 : The Love That Met
Chapter 2 : The Love That Collided
Chapter 3 : The Love That Blossomed
Chapter 4 : The Love That Tried
Chapter 5 : The Love That Promised
Chapter 6 : The Love That Hoped
Chapter 7 : The Love That Struggled
Chapter 8 : The Love That Dreamt
Chapter 9 : The Love That Sealed The Deal
Chapter 10 : The Love That Lingered
Chapter 11 : The Love That Grew
Chapter 12 : The Love That Sacrificed
Chapter 13 : The Love That Died Yet Lived
Bonus Chapter
Thank You
Aesthetics
QnA
Special Update

Author's Note

3.1K 85 2
By shewhowriteslove

Disclaimer

° It is a cliche soldier's love story with a very easy to guess plot.

° The following story is purely a work of fiction and is a product of my imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons or events is purely coincidental.

° English is not my first language. So, the story can contain some grammar mistakes.

° The pictures added in the book do not belong to me.

° All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means.

° Please like, comment, vote and share the story. It would mean a lot to me.

° I hope you find this story interesting and worthy enough to invest your time in.

° This is a very short story with barely 15 short chapters.

° Before you delve into this story, I must preface it with a sincere note of apology. I hold the utmost respect for the Indian Army and their families, recognizing their sacrifices and dedication to serving our nation. I have strived to research diligently and present genuine information, but I humbly ask for your understanding and forgiveness for any errors that may have occurred in portraying the Indian Army settings.

Much love❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 91.8K 72
Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in America. Siddharth and her family came Preet...
50.9K 5.7K 49
#1st book of promises series. Drishti Khanna is an ambitious girl who fights with every insecurity she has had. Witnessing a struggle full of childho...
3.1M 111K 133
Most of us look at the Relations in the same way we did years ago, in childish simplicity and an easygoing attitude, but Things ain't that simple whe...
403K 21.6K 63
Meera Raichand: Daughter of Annie and Arjun Raichand. She's sweet, caring and loving. When she loves someone she loves them fiercely. She wanted to s...