Surrender

By Hyunjins_little_muse

Ash Park is a world-famous artist who draws explicit drawings of celebrities and idols alike One day, she goe... More

Secret of the scar

Playing with Fire

107 2 0
By Hyunjins_little_muse

It was raining like always. The sound of heavy raindrops hitting the window. It was a big night tonight as Ash had tickets to the one and only Stray Kids concert and after that she had an art gallery showing. She is a multi-artist as she draws interesting photos and also dance, and sing. All of her art galleries are the age of 18 and up due to the content and such detail in them.

She started these drawings about 4 years ago, when she was 19 and began selling them until someone contacted her shop, about an underground gallery. The spicy part about her drawings were that they were of real celebrities. Ranging from female to Nonbinary celebs. However, no one knew what she looked like as she signed work as Royal Ashes. The ones who knew knew but not many.

Ash’s drawings also never revaealed any celebrities face only from the neck down as she wanted my fans to guess. She always messaged the artist having their consent before drawing them in various positions or scenarios. Most were easily recognizable due to tattoos or various interpretations of songs. Her newest obsession had them guessing as she dove deeper and deeper into K-pop artists. More specifically the men.

She’d drawn the members as couples or placed herself in the positions as no-one has recognized her or her body.

Time Stamp: 5:30pm

As Ash looked at the clock she realized that she needed to get ready for the concert. This was going to be her first concert seeing Straykids and having front row or barricade tickets. She finished uploading the final touches of her online pieces that she had drawn the prior couple of weeks. Of course they were of the band she was seeing tonight. Yes, she drew in detail, all 8 men in various scenarios and is still able to be bold enough to buy front row tickets.

She showered in the quickest time she had in her entire life. Her hair wasn’t long, so she didn’t need to take long. Ash had showered after her workout and shaved this morning. Now the fun part, Deciding what to wear. Ash’s hair was bright red since she dyed it for the recent comebacks. It was down to her shoulders. Soon she decided to take some ribbon and style her hair like Hyunjin had it in the video ‘ Playing with Fire’. As for her outfit she decided on a black lace crop-top and red plaid skirt. She wore fishnet stockings and her favorite heeled boots with studs.

As for her makeup, she matched it to her outfit. It honestly looked like she was heading to a rock concert instead of a K-pop one. She added her custom made SKZOO earrings. One side was the Hyung line and the other was the Maknae line. Then she added some lipstick and grabbed her essentials and left.

Catching an uber and answering a few DMs. The rain had stopped halfway to the venu but left the rain smell and aesthetic. She placed her black mask on as she always wore it out in person in case someone found out her identity. Ash showed her ticket to the venue staff member and was one of the first ones in the building. She just hoped they played God’s menu. She needed Hyunjin to growl to get her through the night. The things that man does to her. He was her bias and he earned that spot.

Time Stamp: 7:00pm
Chan’s Pov

It was an hour before the show and everyone was hyped. He loves my kids but when they were focused on something it was hard to pull them out of it. Especially Hyunjin and Felix. The pair had been laughing as they had found this mystery artist that Hyunjin practically fell in love with the detail of this person’s work.

The artist did very detailed work but when they found out the captions were to guess the subject in the paintings, that’s when it became a game. They had even wrapped Changbin, Han and even Leeknow into guessing them now. They even kept score.

Felix: 9
Jinnie: 12
Hannie: 7
Binnie: 9
Minho: 8

“ Come on! That’s got to be Channie! Look at the red thread around him and the girl” Han said as he wanted to increase his score and be right.

“ No, it has to be me. They gave us a hint with the ring. I’m the one that wears that ring and Chan had a neck tattoo in Redlights.“ Hyunjin said as they went to the comments to see if the answer was revealed but found out about the gallery that would have pieces like this in it tonight.

Hyunjin had already bought artworks from this mystery artist. “ Channie! We have to go! I found more I want” He heard him say and walked over seeing the female on her knees and what appeared to be or what Hyunjin thought to be himself holding a leash connected to the female’s collar.

“ When is the gallery?” He asked as Chan knew if he didn’t say yes then Hyunjin would go without him and risk our identity being blown.

“ After the concert, it’s 18+ due to the content and it says the artist is doing my choreo of Playing with Fire. “ He said and Chan had finally agreed.

“ You know the rule about covering up, We can go “ Chan told him and then reminded them they had an hour.

“ GUYS! She’s live! “ Hyunjin yelled. All the members chuckled as they had met Royal_Ashes before. They had met her during Kingdom: Legendary War. She was with Ateez. Chan remembered how protective Hongjoong and San were of her.

‘Will we be on time for Stay?’ Chan thought to himself. He hoped so…

Time Stamp: 7:30pm
Ash’s Pov

She decided to go live tonight. Yes, she covered her face and hid in secret but she had only ever revealed my eyes and hair.

“ Hello, welcome back little ones. As many of you know, Straykids are preforming tonight. Yes, I am here and will most likely meet you little ones but as I discussed I am not ready to reveal my identity yet. Back to the situation at hand.” She said as she found a secluded spot to talk to her fans.

“ I saw one of you bought the my interpret on Ateez’s song Halazia. You guys scared me as I saw it come up as Captain had bought it. I was terrified that the real Captain HongJoong himself had purchased it. I wanted to remind all of you little ones that wanted to come see me dance tonight. 18 years and up remember? They will be checking IDs at the door and these men and women are skilled and know the fakes. Please stay home if you just want to cause chaos. “

“ I have a few special surprises and the reason for coming on here. For those coming tonight, I heard that our favorite band of pirates will be there. One may or may not be on stage with me. ” You said and watched as the comments flooded in. She might have a connection to Ateez by covering their art the most since before their comeback hit. Having got into Kpop and Ateez along with Stray Kids, She was surprised at how friendly both fandoms were. Stays and Atiny were very protective of their boys. She felt the same after meeting both bands.

Ash had met all of them except Hyunjin and Mingi. Hyunjin had been on his hiatus during Kingdom and HongJoong along with San kept you away from Mingi. Felix and Yeosang had both reached out to her during last year, she had taken a few months off. She had forgotten about the mini canvases she had promised both of them due to her grandfather’s passing. Both men were understanding and let her cry and vent through the phone. They were two of the sweetest members of each group in my opinion.

“ I may have a little secret. Here’s a hint, have you ever wanted to dance among the best to a hit song? Come and find out” She said and saw her top 2 gifters were back just as she was just about to leave.

“ Thank you Prince and Princess. I hope to see you all later. Remember my rules if you’re coming out tonight. Stay safe and healthy little ones. We have 10 minutes and I need to find a good spot for standing. I love you all. “ She said and sent a kiss through the camera.

She made it down to the barricade and found her perfect spot. Now, let the short kings come on out.

Time Stamp: 9:00pm ( After show )

Ash couldn’t believe it… They did it… She had never felt this good in her life. The boys’ banter between songs and antics during songs. The growling sent shivers down her spine. Especially Hyunjin. That man’s stage presence alone had her on her knees. She promised that man could do anything to her and she would say thank you. She could have promised anyone but he had been staring down at her and then whispering to Felix who would look at her and chuckle out a small answer.

Now it was time for Ash to do her own shows. She walked to the venue as it wasn’t that far. She had her mask up but her red hair was spotted by the security quickly. “ You have visitors in your dressing room, Mx. “ Ash heard Santiago say.

Ash never used her real name unless she trusted them. Santiago was a well trusted member of security and she had known he would never let anyone into her dressing room unless it was important. On another note, Ash was nonbinary and uses She/They pronouns hence Mx.

She walked down to her dressing room trying to calm down from the high she might of had from the concert. She heard voices and listened outside the door for a minute. Both men sounded familiar. Ash opened the door and was shocked.

There stood Yeosang and Felix…

How Felix beat her to the venue was a question in of its self. However, both leaders wouldn’t let their sunshine demons travel alone.

Yeosang giggled as Felix began talking.

“ The guys are here. Hyunjin is very curious about you. “ He said, pulling her into a hug. Seconds later Yeosang joined in the hug.

“ I think we should preform together but we would need a couple more voices after your dance. “ Felix said.

They all had discussed working together on a cover of one of your favorite songs. You connected with the song deeply. “ Who else?” Ash said. As she changed into heels and touched up her makeup as some of it was smudge from the concert.

“ Han, Seonghwa, HongJoong, and Leeknow,” Felix said, like it was no big deal. He didn’t get it. She had drawn these men, themselves included in situations only the human brain could imagine and then some.

“ You act like I haven’t drawn them naked and in questionable positions Felix!” Ash said loudly.

“ You’re comfortable with us. Also Mingi wants to meet you.” Yeosang said.

Great… The two men she had never met yet wanted to meet her. What was next?

“ I’ve grown to know you both. I’m the closest to the two of you apart from HongJoon and San. I love the boys but we’re not exactly bunk mates. You know what… fine but you better give me time to freak out after the show. I hate you both “ Ash said, placing her mask back on and walking into the changing room.

Ash changed into a black and white dress and still had her heels on. No matter what show she did she still got nervous. “ You got this” Ash whispered to herself and then headed to the stage.

Standing to the side as the lights blinked letting everyone know the show was about to start. Ash could see sixteen men with masks and various beanies lined the back row. Good thing they had changed out of their concert attire. Ateez were dressed like they had come from a photoshoot. Ash had caught Captain and Wooyoung’s attention, then BangChan and Changbin’s. She saw the very subtle nod of the four men’s heads. They believed in her.

It was time to dance in front of DanceRacha… To dance in front of one Hwang Hyunjin himself. The king of body control himself. Ready or not. Here we go.

Ash looked out once more and only counted 15. She hears footsteps next to her and then a voice.

“ I’ll follow your lead then?” The voice said, causing her to gasp. She knew that voice… He was even wearing the same attire.

“ Felix said you had me as your bias and I could say the same. Let’s play with fire,” He said. Oh Felix was going to pay for this later.

The music began and they moved in sync. Never had worked together yet moved like they were one.

It felt nice to have a partner but also strange since about 45 minutes ago this man was growling Ne Sonim to Stays and making her feel weak in the knees and heart racing. Now, here he is dancing his choreo next to her.

“ Digital Justice, now you’re gonna know us. Hail to the king and queen of the ruckus, Yacht money wired, no denying, I’ve always liked to play with fire.” Ash sang softly.

The looks in the mens’ eyes when Ash began singing was almost enough for her to break character. Keyword almost. Ash had to refocus and what this man did next shocked her to your core. Ash had never really shown off her singing voice as she has bad anxiety about it.

As all of us Stays are aware of how Hyunjin’s choreo ended. This man had the audacity to wrap his hand around Ash’s throat as the dance ended and whispered in her ear. “ I’ve always liked to play with fire Darling.”

His rings felt cool on her exposed neck. Ash couldn’t move as the lights dimmed. Her breaths came in pants when she felt him squeeze the sides of her neck a little bit earning a small whine from her, then walking away.

The next touch Ash felt snapped her out of her trance. She looked over and could see Felix laughing. “ See you have met Hyunjin” He said as the stage was set up for the song.

Ash looked behind him to see Leeknow, HongJoong, Seonghwa, Han and Mingi instead of Yeosang who was nowhere to be found. “ You ready for this? You told them what it’s about right?” She asked as Felix nodded.

“ Don’t worry Royal. We got you” Ash heard HongJoong say as the man could see the anxiety in her eyes. Doing so he missed the jealous look from Mingi.

This song hit home with her as Ash grew up in a very conservative family. They didn’t believe in pre-marital sex. She couldn’t date more than one man or woman at a time. She couldn’t be who she was. Ash was sent to religious church camps in the summer in hope of being cured. Nothing ever worked. Only caused her body to be covered in scars.

Ash didn’t let herself get distracted. Especially when Felix chose the seat she was heading to and the only spot open was in-between Mingi and Seonghwa. “ You going to take that off?” Leeknow asked regarding to her mask and she shook her head as she noticed that the others also didn’t remove theirs and Felix had put his back on.

No one knew but Yeosang and Felix knew about the scar along the left side of Ash’s cheek. The real reason she wore the mask.

Leeknow started the song off as they took turns with the verses. Ash was worried as Felix and Mingi had already had done theirs. She knew she had the chorus and took a deep breath feeling a hand on her lower back. She knew it was Mingi as he was on her left. She tensed up at the touch but soon relaxed when she felt his thumb rubbing slow circles into my hip bone. Did the others tell him of her anxiety and he was trying to calm her down?

“ Take me to church, I’ll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies, I’ll tell you  my sins and you can sharpen your knife, Offer me that deathless death. Good God, let me give you my life” Ash sang as Seonghwa harmonized with her. Her grip tightened on mic and she felt the hand disappear only to have an arm wrapped around her waist instead. The anxiety level dropped a little at the gesture and continued to decrease. Maybe Mingi was just a gentle giant like Seonghwa and San were.

Han and HongJoong did their verses next as Ash felt the anxiety again. The arm around her waist didn’t move. This time Han and Ash took the chorus and she took her mask off. This was the plan. To reveal what she actually looked like to the public on her own terms. Ash couldn’t see a better time than this.

“ Thank you everyone for listening. You may head back into the gallery as some of the answers will now be on the paintings. If you would like to purchase then see me or one of the staff members who will notify me. Thank you” Ash said and immediately turned and left the stage. They weren’t looking at the talented artist. They all saw the scar on her cheek from a knife. They all saw a freak

“ Royal?” She heard Felix’s voice call out but it was faint as the sound of her heels on the marble floor were louder. She had just sung with two of the bands who had saved her life more than once.

Ash ran to her dressing room as she needed a quiet space to calm down. She could hear her heart beating in her ears. She thought she had her anxiety under control. Hyunjin knew that look in her eye as he had recognized when Felix would get it or Han. With Han however, Leeknow was always right there when he needed reassurance. He heard Felix call out what he assumed to be her name or maybe a nickname. He went to step forward when he felt a hand around his own wrist. “ Looks like Mingi has it under control, Hyunjin,” Chan said softly.

“ Please, let me go make sure she is okay Chan.” He said and Chan ultimately let his wrist go. He watched as the taller male walked away and down the hall where Mingi had just disappeared down. “ Mingi? “ He said and gave the male the same worried look.

Both men had one concern at the moment. That concern was one woman behind the door. Not knowing the best way to approach as he knocked and waited for a reply. When the pair didn’t hear a word they opened the door.

Ash was on the couch with her head in her hands. Both males sat on either side of her. Hyunjin placed a gentle hand on her back, rubbing his hand up and down her spine as she sniffled.

“ What happened out there?” Mingi asked her as he really hadn’t seen the scar. It was on her right and the male had been on her left. Hyunjin however, did see it. He thought it made her look tough, brave and certainly not a freak.

“ Why is a beautiful woman like you in here upset and not out there working the gallery?” Mingi asked. She looked up at him and moved her hair out of the way revealing the scar.

“ I’m a freak” She said and looked back down, Mingi made her look back at him, placing his index finger under her chin and guiding it in his direction.

“ You are no freak. You look beautiful. You’re an incredibly strong and independent woman who loves to draw us nude and doing unexplainable things to each other or a woman. That woman being you perhaps?” He asked and she nodded blushing at his words.

“ You are insanely talented. Drawing, dancing, and singing. That’s a… umm… triple threat?” Hyunjin said not knowing if those were the right words to use. It was when he heard her laugh and crack a smile that he knew he had gotten it right.

“ Why don’t we get you cleaned up and go sell some of those works of art. I have a bet on one” Hyunjin said. He and the boys were still fighting over who was the male body in the Redlights drawing.

She agreed and walked to the vanity sitting down. Hyunjin being the shorter of the two males kneels down taking your eyeliner pencil. “ Close your eyes” He said and she simply did as told. She soon found out how gentle and steady hands Hyunjin has.

“ Open “ He said and she saw her eyeliner done just like the way she had had it.

“ Thank you… Both of you didn’t have to do this for me” She said until Hyunjin pulled her into a hug. With her heels, she was 5’8. She saw a pouting Mingi and opened her arms. He hugged her back and kissed her cheek. “I’m sorry I had to meet you two this way” She said and they looked down at her smirking.

“ You’ll repay us by coming over to the shared dorms tonight. “ Mingi said with a mischief smirk on his face.

She giggled and followed. The rest of the night went fine. It was midnight and she decided to go live for the first time without her mask.

“ Hello little ones. Yes, this is what I look like,“ She said and watched as the comments rolled in as most people loved her. There were a couple haters but the moment she went to say something her top gifters came in defending her. “ Thank you Prince and Princess. Now I have a surprise for you lot. Do you guys remember when I said I knew Felix and Yeosang?” She asked and heard the distinct sound of her own voice.

“ Boys! Come meet the little ones” She said and both appeared. The comments went crazy.

“ But just wait. They all are here” She said and they all waved. Wooyoung came behind her resting his head on her shoulder. They didn’t see the jealous glares from two members.

“ Aww thank you Prince for the finger hearts. “ she said and did them back only to hear her voice coming off of Hyunjin, Mingi and Changbin’s phones.

“ Yes, before I forget you guys do need an answer on the male in Redlights. I heard the Prince has bought it.” She said. She walked to the artwork.

“ Hit the lights!” She called out. The lights were shut off as the moonlight casted through the windows.

She grabbed a UV flash light. “ Okay get your last votes in. “ She said and gave them a minute or two.

“ Make sure your looking at all the details. It is Stray kids but not Leeknow, not Chan. “ She said laughing as she was reading the comments.

Soon time was up and she casted the light over the women’s breasts revealing the name:

Hwang Hyunjin

“ Lights!” She called out as once they were on and briefly caught the jealous look from Mingi. She saw Hyunjin’s smirk.

“ Alright guys, Prince, send me your info and I will get you your artwork. Good bye little ones and I have the one for Ateez already up on the website. Remember if you guess it correct than I will take it down immediately. This one is off the new album ‘ Outlaw’. Good luck little ones. This one isn’t as easy as the Halazia one. You have two men in this one“ She said with a smirk and ended the live.

“ So what is that smirk for?” She asked Hyunjin

“ You have forgotten my nickname so quickly “ He said and she stood there shocked.

“ Wait…. If your Prince…” She said looking over to Captain and Mingi. “ Princess and Captain…” She said raising her eyebrow causing both grown men to blush. She should have known.

“ I’m going to go get my things. She said and left the room. She grabbed her belongings. When she came back she only saw Felix and Wooyoung waiting.

“ Hyunjin is jealous. Apparently you let Mingi kiss your cheek and not him” Felix said as I rolled my eyes. These boys and their jealousy.
—-----------------------------
Once at the dorms it was decided that Ash was in a room alone.  She didn’t mind having the room alone. They ended up ordering takeout for dinner and soon were acting like children. " Juguemos a girar la botella" WooYoung says and Ash looked over at him

“ Si, Uno memento” She said and grabbed an empty bottle while the others except Wooyoung look at her confused. “ What? I took Spanish as I kid” She said and the topic was dropped.

The first few rounds were boring as most people were getting people they had kissed before. Such as Seonghwa and HongJoong, Leeknow and Han, San and Wooyoung. “ New rule, Kiss or pick the kink” Leeknow suggested. Most of you were still sober from the last game and a game of Truth or Dare.

“ Sure but I don’t want to step on any toes if you lot have a partner. “ She said and was met with laughter.

“ Orchid, we’re all together” Felix said.

“ Um what?” She said and looked at him. There was no way… That meant she had no chance with any of them.

“ We’re in a open relationship between the groups but there are some pairs that very rarely open up more. I’m sure you’ve heard Matz and Woosan. They very rarely do they move to more players or add more.” Channie said.

The group played with the new rules. Some kissed like Captain and Han, making Leeknow pull the latter in his lap with Han blushing red as Leeknow’s hair but other couples like Wooyoung and San were teasing each other. It was now Hyunjin’s turn however when he picked his card it read ‘Player’s choice, Must involve 3 people’. Hyunjin smirked as he showed everyone.

“ This is easy. Me, Mingi and our tiny dancer” He said the others were shocked as Hyunjin and Mingi never added a third, if he chose Mingi, that meant only because he knew the taller male was able to dominate him easily.

The three stood and said goodbye the remaining players. Ash saw the look on I.N and Felix’s faces. What was she in for exacting with this pairing.

The three of them left to Mingi’s room as it was cleaner than Hyunjin’s. The second that door shut the atmosphere changed. Both males’ eyes grew darker with lust. Since being home Mingi was in sweat pants leaving little to the imagination. Hyunjin was in shorts. Ash was in the dress she danced with Hyunjin in.

“ Are you sure you want this? If you say yes and do this with us then that makes you the groups. No one touches you but the 16 of us. You’ll be ours and ours only. “ Hyunjin said giving her a way out.

She respond by kissing Hyunjin roughly until she felt a hand around her throat and squeezing the sides. He knew the right way to choke someone? She felt like puddy and he had barely touched her.

“ Words Princess” Mingi whispered in her ear and let his hands wander over her breasts pinching her nipples through her shirt.

“Yes. I want you both. I want to be yours” She whines.

With verbal consent Mingi finally kisses her as Hyunjin places things on the bed.

“ Undress each other Hyunjin,” Mingi says and watches as both of them kiss and take each others clothes off.

Once all three of them, once undress ended up on the massive bed. Hyunjin kissing her as Mingi was leaving hickies on her neck.

She never imagined that she would be in this situation. Her hands were soon in both Mingi and Hyunjin’s hair tugging on it. This action earned a moan from both.

“ So beautiful, I can’t believe we are the first to have you” Hyunjin said as Mingi was more focused on leaving marks down her body.

Ash whined and tugged harder when she felt him take on of her nipples in his mouth. He looked up at her. “ I think we should use what you got out to use Hyunjin. What do you think?” Mingi said as she looked to where Hyunjin was with some red rope in his hand.

“ I think she would look good in red. “ He said chucking but both men looked to Ash for consent.

“ Yes, Bondage isn’t new to me” She said as Hyunjin then got to work.

He tied her hands above her head as she looked up at him.

Mingi took this opportunity to move lower and start leaving marks on her left thigh. After tying Ash up, Hyunjin joined in on the right.

Ash tugged on her restraints as she felt both men inching closer to where she need them the most. She bucked her hips up whining softly. However, she was met with hands holding her hips down.

“ Please… Don’t tease “ She whined and closed her eyes. She was met with silence and for a brief moment that they had left her there wanting.

She went to open her mouth when she was met with darkness and a tongue inside of her. A soft moan escaped her mouth. Opening her eyes she was also met with such darkness and then a tongue against her clit teasing it.

She pulled on the restraints again and grinding her hips against both tongues.

“ Stay Pet” Came a deep voice she could only assume to be Mingi and he joined Hyunjin again to eat her out. It felt like both men were fighting to see who could taste her the most.

“ Don’t s-s-stop” She moaned louder as she began to feel that familiar feeling and arched her back to then be met with cool air and nothing.

“ No… no, no, no. Come back please” She said begging the men.

She heard rummaging and then felt someone kneeling by her head. “ Open” The voice said and she turned her head in the direction of the voice. 

Mingi smirked at how obedient Ash was and lined his cock to her mouth. He held the back of her head as he slowly thrusted into her mouth moaning.

“ Fuck “ Mingi moans as he held her head to keep her in place and could see his cock disappearing into her mouth. He wasn’t even aware of what Hyunjin was doing as this felt too good.

“ Now, Let’s see if you can really handle playing with fire like you say Darling” She heard Hyunjin say as she felt something sting her skin and cause her pleasure at the same time.

Hyunjin had wax…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1K 25
"I don't care about you, not even a little. But if anyone tries to touch you, I'll tear their heart out." ๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข...
3.5K 88 14
24 ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ 1 ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐”‚
817K 11K 28
โ (y/n), why are you naked? โž โ ... why are you not? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ [various bottom!kpop x top!reader] [mature themes & strong language] ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป:...
just ash By K

Fanfiction

68.5K 4.1K 34
[{ C O M P L E T E }] "Well, I am ready for my soul to be crushed." - namjoon x original character - idolverse - mature themes - explicit language ...