MAYAVAN TO MEYYANAVAN (THE UN...

By Rathvika

Ceo hate girls but a girl comes to work as his PA in boy getup. Will he identify her that she is a girl? What... More

Introduction And Prologue
1.DREAM
2.Accidental Kiss
3.Recognising Her ❣️
4.Arguement
5.Priest Words
6.Sudden Bomb
7.Changing Herself
8.Interview
9.Personal Assistant
10.Possesive Him
11.Staying With Him
12. Same Bed
13.Plastic moonji
14.Angry Parrot
15.His Anger
16.Anbae Anbae
17.Her dominance
18.Betting
19.DING DONG BELL
20.Two Thoughts
22.Both Sides
23. Villan
24.Missing Eachother
25.Palaya ranamgal
26.Reaching Him
27 .Feeding Bottel 🌝
28.Dream Man And Girl
29.Dream Family
29.Mirror Dance
30. Karupu Maccha 🌚
31.Affection πŸ’•
32.Mayavan Attrocities 🌝
33.His Pain πŸ₯Ί
34.Kanave ...Kanave
35.Accident
36.Nightmare
37.Reuninon
new story
38.MAYA
39.Its Time To Know
40.Loss And Gain
41.His Powers
42.Siddu's Hate
43.Souls
44. Bro Sis Bond
45.Kidnapped
46. The Real Culprit
47.End Card

21.Piriyadhe Urave

1.1K 165 39
By Rathvika

Abhiram; ram ;Ab
Abhinaya; arnav ;A

.............................

A; edhuvume ille ....Azhagu ,en ajju ennaiku azhaga pathu mayanguravan ille manasa pathu dha karaivan ..avan kovakaran dha ..ana enmele Kova padurapo anbu ,pasam ,kadhal iruku ...pakuriya ....

T; apdi na pathena ..na avana vittu poidre ...

A; pechu mele iru ..na unaku demo katre .ahh watch this tv babyyy ....

She on-ed the tv and moved from there ...

A; RAMMMMMMMM .....

He jerked and saw her .she smiled and came near him.but he turned his face .her smile dropped ....

She sat beside him and he moved back giving gape between them .she widened her eyes...

Ennavo ennavo en vasam naan illai
Enna naan solvatho ennidam vaarthai illai
{ Un swaasathilae naan sernthiruppen
Un aayul varaithaan vaazhnthiruppen } (2)
Ennodu nee yaaga unnodu naan aagavaa
Priyamaanavanae...aee...

A; deii enne erangi vandha romba pandre .na pakathule vara kudadha .nane vandha thalli pore .

Ab; ohh sry ms. I'm just irritating and thinking about always touching you and asking you give me kisses .I'm really sry ..here after I won't disturb you .sry if I made you uncomfortable or anything....

She pulled him and kissed his lips stopping his words .when he said that words before she could cry or tears to spill .his eyes turned moist and teary while he was speaking .

He forcefully pulled back from kiss .he moved behind again .she came close to him. He didn't looked into her eyes.she pulled his chin hardly and directly looked into his eyes...

A; enne pesure ni ..na edho oru mood le sollite .avala edavdhu pannanu nenache andha time le ni apdi kekave enaku kovam vandhuruchu .that doesn't mean ...ni enne uncomfortable akure or anything.....purinjidha unaku ...

He pushed her hands and stood up and to move .she pulled him holding his wrist .

A; enne ..enne dhan da panna soldre .en ipdi moonja vechiruke .enaku unne ipdi paka kastama iruku da ramm....

Ab; enaku apdidha irunduchu enne ni kasiri pesum bodhu .

A; sari sorryyy mannika matiya un arnav papa va ..pleachhh puppy eyes paru ...😕

He smiled lightly and hided ...

A; adha sorry sollitene da appro enne ..vere enne pannanu ...

Ab; Mazhai thedi naan nanaiven sammadhamaa sammadhamaa

A;Kudaiyaaga naan varuven sammadhamaa sammadhamaa

Abhiram pulled her close to him and looked into her eyes.

Ab; enne venalu pannuviya ...

Amv; enne tone ehh sari ille .sari ippo Ivana convince pannuvo ...

A; pannuve ...

Ab; just TRUST ME DIII ...

Viral pidithu nagam kadippen sammadhamaa sammadhamaa

Nee kadikka nagam valarppen sammadhamma sammadhamaa

Abhinaya world stopped and her eyes turned moist.she don't know what to say ...

He hold her hands and interwined their hands .she saw their hands and looked into his eyes.

Ab; indha kayya ennaiku vidamate .apdindra nambikai vandha Mattu podhu .unne kalam poora indha nenji kulla vechi pathupe .

He fisted their hands and placed on his chest.she cried and looked down.

Vidikaalai velai varai en vasam nee sammadhamaa

Idaivelai vendum endru idai ketkum sammadhamaa

Ab; enaku ni venu ,thungurapo katti pudichuka ,enchikidapo unnode azhagana face pathudha ennode naal thodangano ...ipdi enaku neraya aasai iruku ...

She closed her eyes and tears spilled to her cheeks . She took deep breath and looked at him.

A; enaku time venu .trust nu epdi soldradhu .adhayu thandi onnu enne thadukudhu .but I need time kandipa solluve wait pannunga ....

Nee paadhi naan paadhi endrirukka sammadhamaa

En uyiril sari paadhi naan tharuven sammadhamaa

Ab; sari di .poo vandha velaye paru po .Avaladhane paka vandhe avalandaye po ...

He pushed her harshly .a sob escaped from her mouth.she turned and saw him ,he turned aside showing his back .she hugged him tightly but he didn't hold her .she turned him and stood on chair .she jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his waist.she sealed her lips with him.he didn't respond her back.she sobbed again and he sighed back .

He kissed her back .she smiled and nibbled his upper lips .he hold her neck and deepened the kiss .she hugged him tightly and kissed him .

It was slow and he placed her on table and kissed her slowly .he nibbled her lower lips both are alternatively sucking their lips .his hands moved to her waist and squeezed them hard .she hissed and he plunge his tongue in to her mouth .he sucked her honey to his satisfaction.

Inside secret room ...

Plastic moonji was burning seeing them being intimate .he was carefully holding her .while kissing he adjusted her hairs .which was falling from her wig .she glared them and wriggled in chair .

But something caught her mind .she smirked and burning them with her eyes .

T; ni ponnunu avanuku teriyadhu .adha na namba muttal ille di .ni ponnunu avanuku teriyu adhunaladha avan unnaya kudave vechiruka .apdina avan dream girl enge .oru vele ivadha avan dream girl na appo en iva boy getup le iruka.

Hmm ....idha vechu oru play panlame ...epdiyu namaku punishment iruku nu terinji pochu appro edhuku silent ah irukanu .ennala mudinjadhu panni vitruvo ....

What if this boy get up girl doesn't know about his dream girl .adadaa ..teju unaku arivo arivu dii ....namaku kidaikadhadhu vere yaaruku kidaika Vida kudadhu...

Outside ...

Both pulled back from the kiss .both are panting ....

Abhiram safely placed her on table and moved back .she saw him again ..

A; en da thalli pore ...apdi enne sollitenu ni ivulo drama pandre...

Ab; ama ennode feelings unaku drama va dha teriyum di . Unaku nambikai illanu enaku terinji pochu . then why should I stay beside you .unaku enne pannanumo adha pannu ...ennaiku unaku nambikai vandhu enkitte variyo annaiku dha na unkitte varuve adhu vara indha mogatha katave mate .....

He started to move .she shouting like a mad girl .

A; deii en da ipdi pandre .thappu dha unne trust Pannama vittadhu thappu dha enne vittu pogadha da .please da pogadhe ....unne pakama ennala Iruka mudiyadhu da ..pogadheee ....

She can't even ran from there . because he wantedly placed her on table that she can took sometime to climb down .he already left from there .

She hitted her forehead.

A; thappu dha en thappu dha .enaku trust illama ille da ammu .just bayam enge ni enaku kidaika matiyo .ni en pakathule irundu ennala solla mudile .please ammu vandhuru .I trust you more than anything ...

She moved inside and saw that plastic moonji smirking at her .

T; what baby ..enaku demo katrenu poitu ipdi aludhutu vare ....

A; demo dhane na katren dii unaku ....

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it

Yaaru confuse agikadhinge .en Ivan ipdi pandranu . ungaluku story moving le puriyu .

Neenga ninaikala body eh avanuku kudukura alavuku trust pandranu .but trust is more than anything in life .adhu body ku Mattu kudutha podhadhu andha person mele Ella vidhathulayu irukanu ...

So let's meet in another chapter 🤗

Comments kammi agite podhu .appro naanu daily updates cut panniduve pathukonga 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Comments mukyam bigiluhhh 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 3.3K 53
πŸ‘‹To all the ASHAANGI FANS, hello sweeties...❀️ I am SK, a budding writer.πŸ“–βœοΈ This is my 1️⃣first story hope you all will support me accepting my fl...
38.5K 2.8K 7
While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking show; Ashwin & Sivaangi end up casted in...
224K 22.6K 78
Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of Indian cricket team and captian of Chenn...
35.6K 3.7K 35
What will happen if a Arrogant man who was searching for a true love get married to a arrogant girl..But he hides his identity and acts as a innocent...