Magic Paint

By satangchan_

๐š†๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ - ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š ~๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐š~ "๐š†๐š‘๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ | ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ | ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šž
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ | ๐™ฐ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š› | ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ
๐š‚๐š’๐šก | ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— | ๐™ธ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŽ
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š | ๐š‚๐š”๐šŽ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ | ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™
๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š— | ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ
๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— | ๐™น๐šŠ๐š๐š’
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ | ๐š†๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— | ๐š†๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šž๐šœ๐š
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— | ๐š†๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— | ๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐š” ๐š๐šข๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐š
๐š‚๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— | ๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐š” ๐š๐šข๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜

๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ | ๐™ธ ๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž

37 5 0
By satangchan_

Chaeryeong's POV

I arrived at Cupid's Bakery. I saw the smile on Lia eonnies face. She probably finished hacking the system.

I handed her the layout as we talk about the best possible route.

new message from Kang Taehyun....

Kang Taehyun
Active

Taehyun
Hey still up for tomorrow?

Chaeryeong
Yeah!

Chaeryeong
How's your wound?

Taehyun
It's healing. Yah don't
worry about me.

Chaeryeong
Alright. I'll see you
tomorrow morning.

Taehyun
See you :)

New Message from Yang Jeong-in....

Yang Jeong-in
Active

Jeongin
Chaeryeong can you
make time tomorrow?

Jeongin
I wanted to go
out with you.

Chaeryeong
Oh I already have plans.

Jeongin
Is that so?

Chaeryeong
Let's walk to class together
tomorrow since I can't
go out with you after class.

Jeongin
Alright

I chatted Taehyun telling him I'll walk with Jeongin to class tomorrow. He saw the message but didn't really respond.

The next day as Jeongin and I walked in you can hear girls again being mean. I can feel my heart racing as my knees begin to feel weak.

"How come a guy I met less than a week ago do something to make me feel better in the same situation with my friend for almost 2 years." I thought.

My heart starts to pound even faster. I was about to step in our classroom.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Taehyun's POV

Iwent inside the classroom.

"Oh, Taehyun oppa why aren't you with Chaeryeong noona?" One of our classmates curiously asked.

I ignored the question and sat on my seat.

I saw Chaeryeong on the door she looked pale. I rushed towards her just in tiem to catch her when she lost consciousness.

I glared at Jeongin as I carried Chaeryeong to the clinic.

I sat down as the nurses we're checking up on her.

"Weren't you the same two who was here? The one who needed ointment?" The nurse asked.

"Anyways your friend fainted possibly due to stress." The nurse said.

"You can go back to class now. She'll stay here for a while, we're just monitoring her heart rate." The nurse added.

I shook my head no. "I'll stay here until she can go back to our classroom." I said.

She scoffs. "You can go in with her. Maybe you can help calm her down." She said.

I went in. "Where's Jeongin?" She asked.

"Frozen to place when you passed out. Thankfully I caught you. Are you feeling okay?" I asked.

"Yes, I was just feeling nervous. I couldn't do anything when those girls were talking." She said.

"It's not Jeongin's fault. I know you hate him right now." She adds.

"I don't care about him as long as you're okay. I'm okay." I said.

"I think we should cancel our hangout for today. I'll pick you up tomorrow you should probably rest for today." I said and she agreed.

"Well sorry for ruining your momment but Ms. Lee you can go now." The nurse said.

I pulled her bag and carried it as we we're walking at the halls.

"How come they always give you good treatment in the nurses office?" I asked.

"My parents company are are in partnership with the schools company. My parents own about 15% of stock here and they are the main distributor of the schools books." She answered.

"So you're also rich." I said.

"I'm not. My parents success aren't mine." She said.

"You're really interesting Lee Chaeryeong." I said.

We knocked and opened the door.

"Good Morning Ms. Kim Dahyun." Me and Taehyun bowed.

"We came in from the clinic. May we come in class?" Taehyun asked.

"Come in." Ms. Kim said.

I placed her bag on her chair.

"Woah Taehyun hyung are you in love?" One of our classmates teased.

Ms. Kim looked at our direction as if she was also intrested with my answer.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Why are you always so worried with Chaeryeong eonnie." Another one of the students beside Chaeryeong pointed out poking at Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong turns to me.

"Joahae."(I like you) I said looking at her.

Everyone started to go wild and push me.

Even Ms. Kim herself started laughing and clapping. After a minute of fuss.

"Okay everyone. We should get back to our topic." Ms. Kim said and started discussing.

After our classes. We walked out of the classroom together. We came across Jeongin.

"Chaeryeong I'm sor-" "Taehyun and I will het going now Jeongin-shi." Chaeryeong cut him off as he pulled me to continue walking.

"You'll go home now?" I asked her and she nods as I handed her bag.

"Wait." Jeongin said.

"Are you planning to replace me with him?" Jeongin said looking at Chaeryeong and pointing at me.

"I liked you first Chaeryeong." He said.

"You shouldn't cause a fuss here." I scolded him.

"I just want to talk." He said.

"Then stop yelling. You're scaring her." I said.

"Just talk to me." Jeongin was about to grab Chaeryeong by her shoulder so I stopped him.

"Jeongin let's talk at our café." Chaeryeong said.

"Let's go." I said.

"No you're staying." Jeongin said to me.

"I need Taehyun to be there." Chaeryeong said holding my hands.

"You don't mind coming right?" Chaeryeong asked me.

"Not at all." I smiled at her.

"I promise I'll always be here for you Lee Chaeryeong."

07.11.2023
Wanderlust Series - Magic Paint

I'm not sure if I'll be updating another chapter for today. For now I'll work on another chapter to Cupid's Bakery. I hope you enjoyed this Chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 656 21
๐”ป๐•–๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐• ๐•—โ€„'๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•“๐•๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ค': (หˆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹ษชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ษ™ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹หโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฟโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹...
67.1K 2.1K 16
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช , ๐™ข๐™š , ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง " - mafia au -
2.9K 174 27
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต? ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? '๐˜ž๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด'? ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
27.8K 3K 19
"๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–จ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—† ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—‚...