Heartbeats |Nathan Prescott|

By therealpomelo

Nathan Prescott x female original character "You never asked yourself who you wanted to be, and now you don'... More

Prologue
1

DISCLAIMER

22 1 0
By therealpomelo

First of all, if you're wondering why I'm writing a fan fiction about a videogame character that looks like is made of clay (which you're prolly not because you're here too) I can proudly say I have no idea either.
Jokes aside I think Nathan's character is very interesting and I kinda wanted to make a story revolving around him and his dynamics. With this said I'm not excusing nor romanticizing (well kind of but you get the point) any of Nathan's actions.

I do NOT own any of the life is strange characters beside my original character
(I always see people writing this so I do it too) #notgettingsuedbySquareEnix

P.s. if you're actually reading this in 2023 shout out to you because you're a big fat nerd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
354K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
101K 4.2K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...