The one and only

By Hellotherebooks

Started: July, 30, 23. Finished: August, 15, 23. Time: 11:02PM Dabria is a 16 year old. Her mother took her a... More

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty - one
Twenty - two
Twenty - three
Twenty - four
Twenty- six
Twenty- seven
Twenty - eight
Twenty - nine
Thirty
Thirty - one
Thirty - two
Thirty - three
Thirty - four
Thirty - five
Thirty - six
Thirty- seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty - nine
Fourty
Fourty - one
Fourty - two
Fourty- three
Fourty- four
Fourty-five
Fourty - six

Twenty - five

5.4K 110 5
By Hellotherebooks

Dabria pov

As I wake up I look to see Azaeal sleeping. I smile as I look at him. He looks so cute when he's asleep.

I than lay my head on the hard wall. To be honest I purfur Azalea chest than the hard wall. But he doesn't need to know that.

"Morning, my love." I hear, I look to see Azaeal smiling at me.

"Hi." I said softly with a small smile.

I'm sooo booorrreeddd. I smile as I look at the floor. Dirt.

I get up but than fall, before I can land on the floor arms caught me. I look to see Azaeal who caught me.

"Thank you. Again." I said as he smiles.

He than sits us down. I get on my knees and hands. I than start to get the dirt closer to us.

"What are you doing?" Azaeal ask as I pat the dirt on the floor. I than make a tick- tack- toe box.

"I'm bored so where gonna at tick- tack - toe." I said smiling.

"I'll be o you be x." I said as he nods. I then drow a o.

"I win." I said as I frown. This has to be wrong, I've been winning like 7 rounds.

"What's wrong, love?" Azaeal ask.

"Why am I winning? And not losing?" I questioned.

"You must be really good at this than." Azaeal says.

"You're lying, every time I play I lose, I've never ever won tick- tack - toe in my life." I said.

"Congratulations, it's you're first time you've won tick- tack- toe." Azaeal says as he claps.

"You! You cheated, you let me win!" I shout.

"No love, if I cheated I would have won. Anyways who likes to lose? You should be happy you won." Azaeal says as I glare at him.

A few seconds later the door opens and Josh comes in.

He looks at me with disappointment, but for some reason I feel....sad.

"You disappointment me number 1. For you're punishment you get a little bit of food. Bread, sweet old bread, just like old times." Josh says as I glare at him.

He than walks away, but than stops and looks at us.

"Ah and my men love you're company, don't worry if their good I'll let you have fun. Next time if you stab one of them again, I'll have my fun with you next." Josh says as he smirks as I look down in shame. Azaeal glowes.

"Boy, don't you dare glow and glare at him again!" Josh shouts, he than leaves.

"Don't worry, I promise you, I promise you I won't let them do anything to you my love." Azaeal promises as I nod.

Azaeal gently lift's my chin with his hand, cousing me to look at is grey beautiful eyes.

"You're eyes are so beautiful." I blurt out as my eyes widen as I realize what I siad. Azaeal than smiles, he kisses my forehead softly.

"You eat it." I said handing him the plate.

"No love. You eat it I'll be fine." Azaeal says.

"But, no you eat it. I'm fine I'm used to it, I can eat without food for like what a month." I said honestly as I smile proudly.

"That's nothing to be proud of. Eat." Azaeal says as I shake my head.

Azaeal grabs my face and presses his lips against mine. I gasp as my eyes widen.

Azaeal then puts something in my mouth, i get it out to see the bread. I hit his arm.

"You!" I shout as he smiles inoccently. I smile, I put the bread on the plate.

"Why aren't you eating?" He ask.

"I'm not eating because you're not. It's not nice to eat in front of someone who can't." I said.

"Oh." Azaeal says as I nod.

"Wait, is that a rock?" Azaeal ask as he points at something.

"Yea I think." I said. Azaeal gets up he then walks towards it. He picks it up and smiles.

"It's a rock." He says as I look at him confused, my eyes widen as I smile.

"Hurry, but we need to sharpen it." I said. Azaeal walk towards me and he starts to sharpen it with the chain.

/ / /

"Finally." He says. He then point to my foot. I give him it, he put the rock in the hold that's supposed to be for a key.

He starts to move it, we look at each smiling as we hear a click.

He thanks does his. Once we hear a click we stand up.

"Are able to walk?" Azaeal ask me as I frown in shame but overall nod.

"Ok. Follow me and be quite. Ok?" Azaeal says as I nod.

"Stay close to me." He added as I nod.

We than go to the door and we open it. Last time it was locked when I last escape.

/ / /

"I've been here before." I whisper.

"Do you know the front door, or a way he can escape?" He ask, as I nod.

I than lead him the way as we walk quickly.

I smile as we reach to the door. We stop and get on our knees as we hide behind a counter.

"Hey, how was you're time with the girl?" A man speaks with a Russian accent.

"Ah, Dabria? Men she is do beautiful and tight. She taste good, that slut stabbed Mario tho." The different man says. My eyes start to swell with tears.

"Hey let's go we got a shift." The man says they both walk away. I look at Azaeal to see his eyes darken. To be honest I'm scared.

I than cup his face his eyes soften as he looks at me "Just leave it comes on." I whisper. He nods.

We quickly walk to the door, I open it and we run towards the woods.

I bite my lip as my feet let on rocks and branches. About 6 minutes of walking I stop as I fall on the ground.

"I know baby, I know. Here get on my back." Azaeal says, I than get up as he helps me and I climb on his back.

/ / /

As we go in the hotel, we go to the front.

"Ад - привет. С чем я могу вам помочь?" A man says as he looks me up and down.

Translation: Hell- Hi. What can I help you with?

The man looks at Azaeal and his eyes widen with fear as he gulps.

"Одна комната и две кровати." Azaeal says but I can hear anger.

Translation: One room and two beds.

Wait how are we gonna pay?

"Wait how are we gonna pay?" I questioned.

"Baby, I memorized those numbers when my grandma said no candy so I ran to the store and bought candy." He says as I giggle.

The man give Azaeal the key.He than says something but I don't listen.

We than walk off.

Once we see our room we open it. Azaeal locks it as I sit.

"Go shower, I asked that man to buy clothes. I also payed him too for it. When he gets the clothes here I'll give it to you." Azaeal says as I nod.

I than walk off to the bathroom.

About 20 minutes later I get out to see some baggy clothes. Good! I wrap my body with the towel and I dry myself. Once I'm done I change. I unlock the bathroom door and open it.

"I'm done." I said sitting down.

"Ok, I'll take one than we can go eat." Azaeal says as I nod.

About 15 minutes later Azaeal comes out the bathroom his hair is wet as it touches hus face. He's so h - no no.

"Come on. What do you wanna eat?" He ask as I walk toward him he gets the key and we walk out the room and out the hotel.

"You pick." I said, we than walk to a small cafe.

Once we go in we sit down. We than wait for a waiter.

"So, you're number 1, and the Donna of the German mafia. The most powerful deadliest feared Mafia." Azaeal says impressed and proud as I smile and nod.

"I'm sorry." Azaeal says sad.

"For what?" I also confused.

"For what my uncle did to you and you're mom. I promise you I'll kill him, or I'll find him and we kill him." He says as I smile and nod.

"It's fine, tho it's not you're fault." I said.

About 20 minutes later our food comes, we than eat.

"So, wait what happened to the old Don?" Azaeal questions as I freeze.

"He died in the hands of Josh. They where at war. When he finds out that I'm the Donna he will want war." I explain.

"I'm guessing you knew the Don?" Azaeal says.

"Yup, he one time found me in the streets, at that time I was getting raped. He saved me took me with him, than he trained me a bit. He was like a father to me, that's how I met Axel. Before the two Mafia's fought he said if anything happened to him I shall be the Donna. Once he died I took over, he only taught me a bit about the Mafia, than Axel and Ryder taught me." I explain.

"You Ryder and that other guy, especially you're dance partner, I don't like him." Azaeal admits as I smile.

"Tomorrow, where gonna to my place." I said as he looks at me confused.

"I have house mansion everywhere. Here in Russia too, it's safe their no one knows about it. It's also my favorite." I said, hopefully my family are their.

"Ok." He says as he smiles.

"After this where gonna go to the store. So I can get us band aids and stuff." Azaeal says as I nod.

/ / /

As Azaeal finshes doong my cuts I than do his.

About 15 minutes later I finshes.

"Is their doctor a man or woman?" Azaeal blurts out.

"We have a woman and a man. The woman, she's like 52 very nice she helps me. And Victor is 20, hes young but I saved him and he's a nurse. When I saved him he was thankful since then we became like family. Everyone in my family, where all like one big family. " I said smiling.

"Do your men betray you?" Azaeal questions.

"No, everyone that works for me I save. Like Victor, he was getting beaten him and his sister. His sister was getting raped, he had to watch as he was getting beaten. And as for Maria, she's the 52. I saved her and her daughter. Her daughter is now married. I said them a few years ago. Me and Axel and Ryder where after a man, the man was - doesn't matter, we went after him saw him go in the a house. We went in I saw Maria husband beating her and her daughter. I shot him and, and the man that I was after." I explain sitting down.

"Get some rest love." Azaeal says as I nod.

My hand starts to shake but I quickly hide it as I cover myself with the blanket.

I'll see you guys tomorrow.

I'm so sorry, I'm just so bored😭 but here is another chapter! Thank you guys for reading. Thank you, I hope you enjoy. Lol I'ma make another.

Counted words: 1905

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 10K 71
Everything I love gets destroyed. First, my biological family, then my adoptive parents. (Or at least I thought.) My life is a wreck, the only contr...
78K 1.2K 25
Gia Romano, a 19 year old looking for work as a babysitter but doesn't realise the dangerous situation she has put herself in. She has planned out he...
1.1M 26K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...