ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ | แด ๊œฑแดแด ๊œฐแด›. ส™แด€ษดษขแด˜ษชษดแด‹

By Tlovesfood

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

New story!
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
โ€ขAnnouncementโ€ข
35
36
37
38
39

25

316 28 9
By Tlovesfood

After thinking for the night my mind finally decided to help her.

Nope. I won't accept her offer.

Yes you will.

I know I would.

But my shell won't crack a bit.

For Salazar's sake shut up.

"Tae," Namjoon hyung stopped me before I could enter the class.

"Hyung," I glanced at him.

He knew Shayla was dead and he hid it from us- But how much does he actually know?

"Headmaster wants to meet you after his return." he says. Headmaster wants to meet me?

"After his return? He's not in Hogwarts?" I question moving aside from the door so other students could walk in.

Hyung does the same and answers, "He's gone to ministry for the ball invitations." he continues, "so maybe most of our parents will be invited this weekend," he reluctantly shrugs.

Oh...

Mom, dad and him will be there-

"So when is he returning?" I gulp.

Hyungs eyes soften a bit, "he's returning tomorrow evening. Don't worry, it won't be that serious." he smiles patting my shoulder. "Let's go in," he says then we both enter the class together.

My eyes scanned the room immediately trying to find one familiar face sitting in one of the benches. But before I could see her, Jimin's eyes met mine and he called my name out. Loud.

"Taehyung, here. Namjoon hyung." he waved like a maniac. I wish I had the power to punch him right now.

The whole class turned to us, even Jisoo and Jennie looked up. Yoongi hyung was very much not interested in the surroundings.

We ignored the gazes like we always do and walked to them.

"Hello brother ," Jennie gives her dazzling smile and I roll my eyes, sitting on my seat. Hyung sits beside me while I give a pinch to Jimin's thigh. He bounces up then rubs his thigh glaring at me. I bit a smile then look up. Jisoo was very much interested in her book. Her robe was hung on her chair while her sleeves were folded.

I glanced around before opening my notebook and writing something on it.

Rosé told me, YG took a surprise quiz on their last lesson and knowing him for these many years, I know he would do it with our class too. So heck I am going to ace it.

This is a big deal for me.

Of course it is.

The last time Namjoon beat me on a quiz with 2 marks. 2 MARKS.

But now I'll take my revenge.

I smirk, turning the last page of the chapter when someone slides their notebook on it.

Annoyance. This is clear annoyance.

I glance up and then see V already looking at me. What? He nods at it and my confused self just blinks.

I slowly pick the book then turn the pages. What the hell am I supposed to do?

When I was in the last page, I see something written with black ink. I glance back at V and he nods, so I read it.

"I accept your offer."

A smile rises on my face.

"What offer?" Jennie reads out loud and I almost jumped out of my seat.

I could see V's eyes widden but he ignored the both of us then glanced back on his book.

"I uh-" before I could say something to her YG enters the classroom shutting all the curtains.

Saved by YG.

The school was over for today but the whole after school detention wasn't. It was only the 2nd day.

We had more than 2 days of detention left.

Fuck my life.

But here comes the good part of today.

I scored the highest on the quiz beating Rm with an average of 10 marks.

And V accepted my offer.

But this guy is very late again. Where tf is he?

"Jisoo," Professor Forestier enters the library, "you're early today! " she smiles and sets some books on the table.

"Yeah, I just wanted to get new recs from you." I smile.

"Hmm, what genre do you want?" she sits beside me.

"Murder mystery with a tinge bit of romance." I told her, hoping there were books of that genre. This was a rare case and I was hoping a murder mystery book could help me with the reality.

"Aha, you asked the right person," she says and gets up from her seat, "I've got a perfect muder mystery book with me," I stare at her as she continues, "with romance, don't worry." she chuckles.

She hands me the book, the great murder at the pacific ocean. 

"Pacific ocean?" I chuckle, "How?"

She pats my shoulder, "you have to read the book to understand."

"Okay, I will." I smile and then keep it inside my bag.

A cough interrupts our conversation as we look at the huge oak door, "I hope I'm not late?"

Professor Forestier smiles, "Nope you aren't. You can take a seat Mr. Kim."

V hesistantly nods before entering. His hair and outfit were both wet, so I instantly turned to the window. It's raining?

"Since you both are here, can you do me a favor and lock the library after detention?" professor says, holding the library keys, "My husband is arriving today, so I have to leave a little early." she hands them to V, "Give them to professor YG." before turning and wearing her coat and giving us a farewell.

The both of us stared at the door while professor left. The lighting hit with huge thud making the both of us look at each other.

Well... This is awkward. 

"Um..." I speak as he sit to the opposite side as me. "Nice weather." nice weather? Seriously.

He nods and keeps his books on the table along with the keys before shrugging his robe off and folding his sleeves. Water droplets dripped from his hair as he turned his head. "You're looking."

My eyes widden and my throat dries. With some internal confidence I had, I spoke, "It's not like I had other things to do."

He looks up then smirks, "So what did you tell Jennie?"

"What did I tell her?" I ask him.

He rolls his eyes, "About that notebook," and then realisation hit me.

"Oh yeah your notebook," I quickly grabbed my bag, taking his notebook out and placing it on the table, "and about Jennie... I told her, that our notebooks got swapped."

"Great," he takes it and places it in his bag before taking a seat.

"So you really accepted my offer?" I ask genuinely.

"No, I jumped out of the window," he rolls his eyes as sarcasm dripped his words.

I glare at him and we sit there in silence before the sound of slow classical music blares through the door.

We both glance at each other, "It's coming from the ball practice upstairs."

He hums still staring at the window. I sigh as I stare out of the window too. Rain was pouring down. We stood in comfortable silence before V spoke.

"We should dance."

What?

"Dance? Here?"

"Yeah," he looks at me.

"But why?" I question.

"Well, the ball is in 3 days, our partners aren't here so we should practice here by ourselves." he reasons.

His eyes were genuine. It wasn't some dream, V himself asked me to dance.

He moves forward waiting for my confirmation before I nod and he holds my waist. Goosebumps flared through my body. I hold his hand before we started at each others eyes.

We were too close.

Slowly we started dancing.

Every step, step twirl, every lift was elegant. He made sure we did it right.

"I wish you would stop doing that," he whispers.

"What?" I reply as my back hits his chest.

"Your hands are shaking." he whispers to my left ear holding both of my hands either side.

"You're making me nervous," I shudder before he twirls me back and my front was facing him.

"Yeah? Good. You should be nervous," he smirks as I roll my eyes, "stop doing that too."

"Stop doing what now?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Roll your eyes at me," he scoffs then lifts me up. I yelp as he places me on the ground gently.

"Maybe you should chill." I glare and lightly punch his shoulder.

"I'm chill," he gives me a flat look.

"With that broody face? Nah." I chuckle.

"This face is far better than your annoying face." he scoffs.

"If that's so then dance on your own," I turn, about to leave but he stops me.

"okay, stop. I won't speak." he chuckles holding me to the place.

That smile.

He rarely does that.

"Why are you staring now?" he raises his eyebrows.

"You're smiling." I grin.

He acts shock, "Am I?" I roll my eyes and nod.

He ignores it and we get back on dancing.

I feel like I've won today.

Just like older times we were smiling at each other and only each other. And today this moment felt like a fairytale.

Just us dancing in a library while rain poured outside the window.

I don't know how to explain this moment.

*•*•*•*

Spoiler- CCTV footages.

Lol, I randomly picked a book name by my imagination for the murder mystery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244 32 15
๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™š๐™œ๐™ช ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™, ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ . ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
65.7K 2.5K 20
"๐™Š๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ, ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง?" "๐™’๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ ๏ฟฝ...
184K 8.2K 126
๐Œ๐ข๐ง ๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข, ๐€ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง...
54.4K 2.5K 14
"๐•Š๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–, ๐•จ๐•™๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ?" -k.js โ€ข๐‘ฝ๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’‡ใ€‚*ยทโ€ข