My Cold Boss || KTH

By moonpie__28

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... More

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
❤️ THANK YOU ❤️
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

Red handed

1.7K 76 9
By moonpie__28

"What's wrong with you Y/n?"

I slowly looked at him, to see him shaking his head and chuckling.

"Umm...nothing?"

I stared at him for a few seconds. I saw his face totally relaxed, as he looked out of the window. The car drove off towards our homes.

I sighed in relief.

Ahh, maybe he forgot about what happened earlier...

After a while, we reached at my destination. I got off quickly waving a bye to Taehyung, as the car drove off.

Walking towards my room, I noticed a figure standing infront of the door. My eyes travelled down to that person's hands.

A bouquet?

Just then, the person turned towards me as our eyes met.

"Soobin?"

"Y/N!"

He ran towards me, engulfing me into a tight hug. Staying like that for a while, he finally pulled out and gazed into my orbs.

"I'm sorry for everything baby..."

I stared at his him blankly, as Jisoo's words recollected in my brain. Meanwhile, I noticed Jisoo coming out from our room.

"Hey Y/nah! How's this?"

She asked me, as she twirled around, showing off her long pink floral dress.

"It's beautiful."

I glanced at Soobin, who quickly looked at the floor.

"Y/n, today we have a dinner meet at our company. So, I'll meet you later?"

"Oh...okay."

Wait...are these reasons agai-

"Don't worry. It's only for the actors. So I'm going alone."

Soobin smiled at me, as Jisoo finally left towards her building.

"Soobin, did Jisoo really met your friend everyday, just to make her get over Kai?"

"Yeah. There's nothing between us babe. How can I lay eyes on someone else, when I have a hot girl like you?"

I narrowed my eyes a bit, and pouted.

"Fine bae. If you don't believe me, see this."

He showed me his screen, which had a photo of them, smiling and playing cards.

I glanced at him again.

"Trust me Y/n."

Okay I trust him, he's got all the proof. I should give him another chance, as I did to Jisoo.

I decided to play with him for a while...

"And why should I?"

He widened his eyes, as he looked at me in horror.

"You didn't forgiv-"

Chuckling, I slapped his chest playfully. He smiled and hugged me, before pecking my lips.

"Then...let's go on a date. Maybe you'll trust me then."

"Really?"

"Yup. So, today at 9?"

"Okay...where?"

"Come to my place, then we'll decide..."

I checked my watch, to see it was just 6 pm. Nodding my head, he handed me the bouquet as I sprinted towards my room. I saw him leaving from my window.

Noticing the temperature falling, I saw dark clouds gathering together.

Maybe it's gonna rain tonight...

Shivers ran down my spine, as cool breeze hit my face. So, I decided to take a hot shower. As it was one of our night dates again, I decided to wear something breath-taking.

Drying my hair, my eyes scanned the whole closet. Finally, it landed on a red dress. Grabbing it with matching pair of jewelries, I put some makeup and left my hair free.

Finally, wearing a red knot slip dress, which was backless, and also had a side cut, I quickly put on my heels.

I glanced myself in the mirror. Smirking, I felt proud of myself for looking this hot today.

I glanced at my watch again, to check the time.

7.30 pm.

I'm early.

Sitting for few minutes, I couldn't wait any longer. 9 pm felt so far. My patience was losing, each passing minute.

Sighing, I got up. Packing my purse, I decided to surprise him at his house early. I locked my door, and stepped out of my room.

Shit.

It started showering, as the drops fell on my hair. Quickly getting inside, I grabbed an umbrella and took large steps towards Soobin's home.

As my heels hit the ground, the splash of water was heard. The rain got heavier, and soon it started pouring. The grey clouds surrounded the sky, and it became darker around.

Within few minutes, the street lamps flickered on, as the temperature dropped completely.

Shivering, I finally reached his apartment. Closing the umbrella, I stepped inside the elevator.

After a while, I reached his floor. It was empty, as the sound of the heavy downpour was being heard outside. Fixing my hair, I took slow steps towards his room.

Feeling the nervousness and excitement to see his reaction to my dress, I smiled. Finally reaching at his door, I raised my hands to knock.

Just then, my eyes travelled to the door, as it was slightly open.

"Huh?"

.

"Soobinah!"

My eyes widened, as I heard a high-pitched sound from his room. My heart skipped a beat, as I heard moans and sounds of heaving breathing.

Wtf is going on?

Breathing in, I finally gathered all my courage and opened the door.

My mind stopped working, after seeing the sight infront of me. A girl in pink sitting on Soobin's lap, as he was busy giving her hickeys on her neck. Her dress was slided down till her shoulders, as he roamed his hands on her thigh.

Before I could say something further, his eyes met mine. My heart was racing against my chest loudly. And in no time, the girl turned behind, revealing her face.

JISOO?

My heart stopped for a second, as I felt an invisible lump in my throat.

Jisoo and Soobin...

They lied.

They fucking lied.

For the second time.

"Y/n!"

I came out of my thoughts, when I saw Jisoo running towards me. Her hickeys were visible, and her lipstick was smeared over her mouth.

That sight was just so fucking disgusting to me. Before she could come closer to me, I backed away and ran towards the elevator.

"Y/n wait!"

I heard her calling my name out, as she approached me. Before I could leave, she grabbed my wrist and made me face her.

A tear escaped my eye, after looking at her stupid face.

"WHAT! YOU BOTH ARE FUCKING LIERS!"

I yelled out, as more tears began falling off my face.

"No Y/n! Listen to me-"

"I literally saw you making out with him Jisoo! How can you say that!?"

She opened her mouth to speak further, but I jerked my hand away from her grip.

"I really thought you were one of my best friend, whom I trusted. But, I was wrong."

Chuckling, I wiped my tears in anger.

"Don't. Talk. To. Me. Ever. Again."

"Y/N!"

I ran downstairs, as tears brimmed down my cheek continuously. My mind was filled with anger, guilt, disappointment and many mixed emotions at the point.

Sprinting out of the apartment, I ran towards an unknown direction.

I couldn't process anything. It felt as if the world has stopped. Everything felt in slow motion around me. My body got wetter each second.

The sound of the rain, got louder as my pace got slower. My vision were blurried because of the rain, as well as my tears.

I felt the rain drops hitting my skin, which hurted me a bit. But it was nothing compared to the pain caused by my own people.

Fuck this shit.

Clenching my jaw, I kicked a pebble on the ground. Wrapping my hands around my body, I shivered in the cold.

The sound of the thunder made me flinch. My body was completely drenched in rain, as water droplets fell from my wet hair.

I walked towards my room, as my heart and mind were becoming more and more heavier.

Why.

Just why.

Am I that worthless?

Am I that stupid to trust anyone?

How can Jisoo and Soobin do this to me?

My mind started overflowing with negative thoughts, after getting cheated by my own best friend, I believed in always. My tears were still flowing, as my body felt numb at this point. My heart clenched by recollecting all the scenes of his room again.

Finally I stood outside my door, as I pushed the key inside the lock. Just then, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

Maybe it's just a hallucination.

Opening the door, I heard a voice.

"Y/n?"

Again a hallucination. Maybe my ears were ringing at this moment.

"Y/N!"

Widening my eyes, I looked behind to see a familiar face.

"Taehyung?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 866 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...
41.6K 4K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
73.4K 3.3K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) ▪▪▪▪▪▪ "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " ▪▪▪▪▪▪ ʏ/ɴ: ᴛᴀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ᴛ...
199K 11.6K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...