Rain ( Tweek x Craig )

By bgbgbyvu

Tweek Tweak, a 17-year-old boy who just moved into South Park due to their parents expanding their business... More

1 |Too Fucking Early
2 |Remember but dont remember
3 |All eyes on me
4 |How do I feel
5 |Ugh
6 |Oh well.
7 |Label
8 |Butters
9 |Kenny
10 |Petty
11 |Fuck Them.
12 |Text messages
13 | Annoying
14 | idea
16 | bloody
17| Suspicion
18 | why.
19 |Normal.
20 |Caught.

15 | Murder

268 6 16
By bgbgbyvu

A/N

y'all thought I was joking last chapter 

TW : detailed murder 

Craig Pov : 

I texted Tolkien we need to talk, now I just need a plan.

I guess ill stab him. I don't want to do anything special for anyone as pathetic as him. Ill just put him in a trash bag and dig a hole like, six feet deep. 

By the time he got here the whole place smelled like cigarettes.

-"What do you want and—why is there a hole behind you?" He asked, but it sounded More like a statement

-"I'm going to murder you."

Tweek told me that everything I say sounds sarcastic, so I'm just testing his theory (even though he says its not a theory and everyone thinks the same thing.)

-"pfft-! Quit joking. I've been with you thick and thin. You wouldn't do shit to me."

Oh. Guess he was right.

Before I could respond, he continued.

-"I'm going to beat the shit out of that pretty boyfriend of yours."

I sighed -"what's that going to do, convince me to break up with him?"

He was about to comment, but closed him mouth.

-"oh whatever. " I mumbled after minutes of staring at each other in silence.

...

I took out the knive and stabbed him in the stomach. To my disappointment, he didn't die yet.

-"wha—"

"awh shit. I wanted to kill you in one swift move like those guys in Netflix shows" I whined.

I watched as he stumbled and clutched his stomach, slowly taking steps back. I guess I could make him suffer.

-"I think I have salt packets in my bag, don't go too far." I said. 

From the tone of my voice, you would think we'd be having a normal conversation.

Once I got out 2 packets, I got up and pushed him on the ground.

-"why are you such a bitch these days." I muttered.

-"wait- Craig don—"

-"shut up." I sighed.

I started opening a packet

-"wait—Craig can't we talk abo-"

-"too late." I said, slowly sprinkling salt all over his wound, rubbing it in

He screamed in pain.

-"god damn. Can you shut up, I don't want people to know I'm torturing someone."

I put my hand over his mouth, and he started flailing around.

I groaned. I'm glad I took him deep into the woods.

I grabbed the dirty knife and stabbed it in his throat, and then quickly took the knife out. Watching how the dark red blood spilled out his throat. 

I think he's dead.

I wasnt finished putting salt in his wound, and I quickly pour the rest inside before throwing his body inside the hole.

Now for the hard part...

4:38

That took like 3 hours, but the dirt is in the hole, and now I can finally leave. I lick the blood off my fingers.

Tastes weird.

464 words

Rip Tolkien. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 114 15
A creek fanfic * * * Craig tucker is shocked to see what unfolds after a jittery new kid moves to town.
56.8K 977 14
Craig Tucker is one of Southpark biggest assholes and one of the most popular students, he could care less about school or the people in it, that is...
7.3K 98 32
Tweek Tweak, the new kid in town, he has nothing better to do with his time. He can be described as a nervous, shaky, kid, but we're all a little sha...
91.3K 2.1K 65
Tweek x Craig South Park parody fanfiction After a breakup when they were kids, Tweek and Craig have had a rocky and awkward relationship. They hav...