Kamen rider Geats X Senki Zes...

JustyTurner

What is your desire? Is your desire to be a famous musician the world has even seen? A hero to save lives? Or... Еще

Protagonist: Geats
Harem
Prologue: Fight until death
Chapter 1: Ready, sing
Chapter 2: Desire Grand Prix
Chapter 3: Never Replace her
Chapter 4: Hard to be a hero
Chapter 5: The Nehushtan armor
Chapter 6: A ninja hero
Chapter 8: A threeway battle
Chapter 9: Hatching the secret
Chapter 10: Abandon
Chapter 11: Friends stay together
Chapter 12: A gunslinger date
Chapter 13: Y/n's day out with the girls
Chapter 14: A full on attack
Chapter 15: A little fire power

Chapter 7: Music is hope

1.1K 30 2
JustyTurner

The sound of the alarm clock is heard near a bed where Kanade is sleeping as we see hee sleeping underneath the blanket as she grown for a bit as her alarm clock continues beeping. Then she stick out her hand out of the blanket and then hit the stoo button on the top.

She groans a bit as she sat up from her bed with her hair a mess as she yawns and after that jump out of bed and walk into the bathroom to take a shower. We then see her in the shower naked as the water hits on her body as she allow the water to land on her as she thinks to herself for a moment.

Flashes of the Zwei Wing concert event appeared as she remembered the day she lost her ability to sing. She open her eyes and stood there thinking about that and it has been 2 years since then. She then let out a sigh as she turns off the shower and leave the shower and then look a herself in the mirror for a moment as she smirked to herself and then said.

Kanade: (smirk) Okay girl. Since you can't sing no more, time to find a new hobby to enjoy and I know just the place.

(Intro)

(Later)

We see Kanade along with Y/n walking through the city together and heading to a place where Kanade wanna go to and rang Y/n to ask if he's interested to join to which he agree and now we see the two together.

Kanade: (smile) Thanks for coming along with me. Feels nice having you around.

Y/n: (smirk) No problem besides, I was getting board after all since there is nothing much I was doing.

Kanade: (smile) Alright then. How is Hibiki doing anyways?

Y/n: Oh nothing much. She's still training and trying to be the best she can.

Kanade: (smile) That's good on her, I'm glad for that.

Y/n: (smile) Same.

He then remembered Hibiki rage from the subway so he ask Kanade.

Y/n: Can I ask you something about the Symphogear?

Kanade: Sure.

Y/n: When you first transform into your Symphogear for the first time, have you gotten any side effects of it?

Kanade: Side effects?

Y/n: You know, increase anger and any aggressive thoughts?

Kanade: Hhhmmmm I don't think so. Why?

Y/n: Well when me and Hibiki were at the subway, she quickly gone berserk when Ginpen was killed. I know she's young but she would never act like this.

Kanade: Strange. Well we can talk to Genjuro later.

Y/n nodes and soon they arrived at the place which was a music store as they enter and look around at all the music the store has.

Y/n: I thought you can't sing no more?

Kanade: (smirk) Well yeah but there is other music that I can do that doesn't have to involve singing right?

Y/n: True, True. So anything that interests you?

Kanade look around for a moment as she walk through the store and searching around for a music that interests her. Then she accidentally bumped into a male employee which she tells the guy.

Kanade: Whoops, sorry about that.

???: That's alright sorry if I (turn to Kanade) Wow! Your the famous idol Kanade! What brings you here?!

Y/n: (Walks up to Kanade) Just here to pick out a music instrument for Kanade since she can't sing no more.

???: (surprised) Wow Y/n! Your here as well?!

Y/n: Huh, do I know you?

Kenji: (smile) It's me, Kenji remember! We fought together against the Jyamato many years ago?

Y/n: (surprised) Oh shit! Now I remember you. What brings you here?

Kenji: (chuckle) Oh I've moved her 2 months ago but I didn't know you live here. Say, is Kanade your girlfriend.

Y/n: (smirk) Well she is a girl and a friend so yes.

Kanade: (giggle) Your funny. Is he also a rider?

Y/n: (smile) Yep. His rider name is Keilow. By away Kanade here is also a rider named Na-Go.

Kanade: (smile) Nice to meet you.

Kenji: (smile) Same. So what must instrument you like to have?

Kanade: I want something that suits me. I wanted to be loud, soo loud in fact that anyone can hear it and it feel like I'm singing to everyone.

Kenji: Don't say Huh.....Well I think I have something for you.

He then head off to get it and after a while he return with a guitar and handed it to Kanade as she look at it with interests.

Kenji: (smile) What do you think? Very good I'm I right?

Kanade: (smirk) Yeah. Very good indeed.

She then goes to play it and it made a loud noise which she really likes.

Kanade: (smile) Now this is my taste alright!

Y/n: (smile) I think it suits you.

Kanade: (smile) Thanks.

Suddenly their phones beeped and they pulled out to see there is a noise attack at the train station.

Y/n: Seems nearby. Let's head over there and show those noise whose boss.

Kenji: (smirk) Right!

Kanade: (smirk) Let's do this!

(Later)

We see the train station being attacked by the Noise as we see people running out of the train station whike inside people were turning into dust while some were running or hiding. We see two kids have their backs against the wall as four noises approaches them as the two kids shut there eyes.

Y/n: Henshin!

Desire driver: Armed Arrow. Ready, fight.

Then arrows took out the Noise from behind as they were turned inro dust while the two kids sees Geats as he lower his arrow and signals them to go.

The two kids run away while Geats turn to more Noises coming towards them and that's when Kanade rushes by him and inserts both armed hammer and boost buckle and then called out.

Kanade: Henshin!

Desire driver: Dual on! Boost. Armed hammer. Ready, fight.

She then boosted towards the Noises and then strike then all with her hammer combine that with her flames sents them all flying away as Geats rushes up to her.

Geats: Nice one.

Na-go: Thanks. Say, Where's Keilow?

Keilow: LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!!

They turn around and then move out of the way when Keilow came flying by as he rip away the Noises before crashing into a wall and making a hole. The two rush over and pooe their heads into the hole as Keilow came out of the rubble as he shake his head and looks up at the two.

Keilow: Sorry about that. Probably a bad idea using Armed propeller inside of a building.

Geats: Well look at the bright side, you've cleared the way.

Keilow: Good point.

He gets up and the two make their way through the hallway of the train station only to be cut off by a wipe as they turn to see Chris with Noises behind her.

Chris: (smirk) Well, Well, Well, look who showed up.

Geats: Ah Chris, nice to see you. See you have been costing some trouble.

Keilow: You both know this chick?

Na-Go: She's the girl that got my friend into a hospital.

Chris: It annoyance me that you come here just to ruin everything.

Geats: What can I say? We like being heroes.

He then fired a few arrows which Chris blocks and then the Noise charge towards them as the trio battle the Noise. Chris sees this as a chance to leave so she make her leave but Na-Go sees this and bost her way towards Chris and then tackle her which cost the two to crash through the wall and onto outside.

Na-Go stood up straight while Chris gets up, whipping the blood off of her lips.

Na-Go: Your not going anywhere now.

Chris: (smirk) And your gonna stop me?

Chris pulled her large metal whipes and throws then at Na-Go but she dodges them and blocking them with her hammer as she then dashes towards ber and then strikes a boost kick at her in the stomach which sent her flying back and landed at the train cart.

Na-Go leaps up in the air and ready to strike at her but Chris hits her, sending her flying and then dehsnhin into her entry form as Na-Go land onto the tracks.

She gets up, facing Chris as Na-Go tells her.

Na-Go: You don't have to do this you know. Your human just like us. It doesn't have to be like this.

Chris: Like you don't know what I've been through. Of I forgot, you used to be a famous idol singing with your fans. How pathetic!

She try to wipe Na-Go but she leaps up in the air while she ask her.

Na-Go: What's wrong with me singing to my fans. I was once a idol but you find it pathetic.

Chris: I always hated music and it makes me angry to even hearing it!

She then grab Na-Go on the leg and then slammed her onto the floor and then throw her onto the floor which hits her as she drop onto the ground. She slowly gets up as Chris walks up to her while Na-Go slowly gets up and tells her.

Na-Go: I wanted to sing not because I can enjoy the fame I have with my fans. But to give hope to them. You didn't like singing because you never feel the sound of music entering your ears and given you hope. I may not know you but know this, just because I can't sing, that's doesn't mean I can find new ways to give hope to everyone with music. I mean after all....I am stubborn with my dreams to make music.

Chris: Then die with your dreams!

Na-Go: Nah, I'm good.

She then leaps away from Chris attack as she leaps over her just as a box is summoned just as Na-Go landed behind it as she looks down at it and then open it to reveal a new buckle which she pulled out and look at it.

Na-Go: This looks neat. Hope your ready Chris because this one will be your first music!

Desire driver: Set.

Na-Go: Henshin!

Desire driver: Beat. Ready, fight.

Soon Geats and Keilow came out and see Na-Go's new form as she beat axe and then push some buttons which made some music as she played it. She move around on top of the train cart, playing as the sound blasts pushed Chris a bit which surprised her.

Keilow: Ah hell yeah! That's the sound of it!

Geats: Now that's rock and roll.

Chris tries to wipe her but suddenly music notes appear as they block her strike and then it move around like a wave and then strike on Chris as Na-Go leaps off and then land a strike at Chris with her beat axe and then a few slashes at her.

Na-Go: Now this is music alright!

She then blasted Chris with a sonic boom which sent her flying back as Na-Go continues to play while walking towards her. Chris launches towards her but Na-Go dodges her attack and then she gets ready for her finisher.

Desire driver: Beat strike.

Then music notes lifted her up in the air as Chris turned around and look up as Na-Go was shot down towards Chris with a sonic boom and then spin around, landing a massive strike at Chris with her beat axe and then sending her flying and then land hard onto thr track. Na-Go land on her feet and look up at Chris as she glare at her and then run away as Na-Go looks at her new form and likes it.

Keilow: She's very good.

Geats: Yep. She really is.

(Short while later)

They leave the store with the same Guitar that Kanade wanted as the two head home.

Y/n: (smile) Looks like you've found your music.

Kanade: (smile) Yep. Now I can gain hope to everyone with music.

Y/n: (smile) I bet Tsubasa will be glad.

Kanade smiled and then she lend in and kissed him on the cheek which Y/n turns to her as she smiled and tells him.

Kanade: (smile) Thanks for everything Y/n. Your the best.

Y/n: (smile) Anything for you Kanade. Just want to see everyone's smiles.

She smile as they return back home with Kanade hobby found and her compassion of music is not yet over for her as she found a new way to give hope and joy to others with her music.

To be continued...........................................

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Kamen Rider Legend

Фанфик

6.9K 47 20
A boy wakes up in a middle of no where then he is caught in some kind of war he saw foot soldiers called Kasshine and Dai Mazine and they were from a...
1.4K 25 12
"The story is about a boy who woke up in an unknown game he had signed up to be involved. In this game it's life or death, and he has to survive till...
5.3K 718 44
You've gotten used on accompanying the heroes in their adventure. It's always fun, rainbows, cries and rain all bundled up together. This time, howev...
528 6 3
Tales (Ongoing) ⏳ --- Long ago, a sect of swordsmen known as the Sword of Logos protected the Almighty Book, a powerful tome of history that contains...